Loveheart Amounts

Reward

Essence

Marble Keys

Adventure Tickets

Community prizes above

retseho
02-19-19, 08:25 PM
The Cute Present does not have the complete popup indicator. The time-remaining bar is present but when 4hr is up, there is no indicator.
Please fix.

desraymlp
02-20-19, 09:15 AM
The Cute Present does not have the complete popup indicator. The time-remaining bar is present but when 4hr is up, there is no indicator.
Please fix.

Yes, please do this!!

ghostiemom
02-20-19, 09:39 AM
Enough with the heart hybrids, already. :confused:

kooky panda
02-20-19, 11:44 AM
Please fix.
I have reported this over.

[S8] Chunk
02-20-19, 12:26 PM
Hey! This should be all fixed up!

mymonta
02-20-19, 12:52 PM
Enough with the heart hybrids, already. :confused:

We'll probably keep getting them for most of this month.

pod5124cra
02-24-19, 11:03 PM
And yet another event I won’t finish getting so tired of this, didn’t even get to first dragon totally disgusting.

deadpixel
02-25-19, 03:23 AM
It's taken the community the better part of 5-1/2 days to accumulate 55 million Lovehearts. We still need 100 million Lovehearts to complete the goal for the last community prize, with barely 1-1/2 days to go it looks like we might not make it to the final prize; then again, there might be that incredible jump in the last few hours like in the last event :D

https://i.ibb.co/GcTcWPy/650-B22-E9-F046-4-D65-861-F-3-AE50-B9-FB0-A2.jpg

shortdanzr
02-25-19, 07:14 PM
when does the LB event start after this? tomarrow is tues (when it ends). so does it start thursday? my mind is getting fuzzy

deadpixel
02-25-19, 08:39 PM
when does the LB event start after this? tomarrow is tues (when it ends). so does it start thursday? my mind is getting fuzzy

The LB event will start immediately after this (at least it usually does), so that means it'll start on Tuesday. It's already Tuesday where I'm at so for me the LB event will begin on a Wednesday at about 3 am in the morning zzZ

shortdanzr
02-25-19, 09:16 PM
The LB event will start immediately after this (at least it usually does), so that means it'll start on Tuesday. It's already Tuesday where I'm at so for me the LB event will begin on a Wednesday at about 3 am in the morning zzZ

thanks. since i'm basically done w/ the world event, i wanna start planning for LB. especially the feeding

MajicHearts
02-26-19, 08:54 AM
It's taken the community the better part of 5-1/2 days to accumulate 55 million Lovehearts. We still need 100 million Lovehearts to complete the goal for the last community prize, with barely 1-1/2 days to go it looks like we might not make it to the final prize; then again, there might be that incredible jump in the last few hours like in the last event :D

https://i.ibb.co/GcTcWPy/650-B22-E9-F046-4-D65-861-F-3-AE50-B9-FB0-A2.jpg

Of course we will. S8 controls the outcome.
2/26/19 9:55am CST - We are at 148M plus Lovehearts....

deadpixel
02-26-19, 08:59 AM
Of course we will. S8 controls the outcome.

https://i.ibb.co/C1NVsbz/26019-B5-B-0998-40-E1-A370-0-AEB4-CDFC8-AF.jpg

Ha! Either all the DS players in the world have been spending gold to push up the final Lovehearts points (almost 90 million worth) or the powers that be have blessed us with open-handed generosity :D

newzealander
02-26-19, 10:34 AM
There’s something not right with that Community Prize status. I have had 4 nests, 2 breeding dens, and 2 evolution nests going full time throughout this event, as well as food at least 20 hours every day. Yet I still didn’t reach either of the individual dragon prizes. I am sitting on 4757 points, with nothing left to collect and less than an hour to go.

I fail to see how anyone, without spending major gold, could get much further than me. Or am I just extremely unlucky?

mymonta
02-26-19, 11:21 AM
There’s something not right with that Community Prize status. I have had 4 nests, 2 breeding dens, and 2 evolution nests going full time throughout this event, as well as food at least 20 hours every day. Yet I still didn’t reach either of the individual dragon prizes. I am sitting on 4757 points, with nothing left to collect and less than an hour to go.

I fail to see how anyone, without spending major gold, could get much further than me. Or am I just extremely unlucky?

Wow! I really don't know. Did you collect from the decorations and send your Honeymoon dragon on quests? This is my situation:
Account 1 has: 2 breeding dens, 2 nests, and 2 evolution temples, plus I also keep my food going pretty much 24 hours per day and I do battle when I think of it. I had to take a few days to craft and evolve my Honeymoon dragon, and after that I kept him questing and collected all my points from decos when I could. That account reached the first dragon but not the second.
Account 2 has: 2 breeding dens, 2 nests, and only *1* evolution temple. Again, I had to craft the dragon, but once I did, I kept him busy questing and always collected from my decos. That account got both dragons, which I *don't* understand because it only has 1 evo temple, while my other one has 2.
I do use a minimal amount of gold on both accounts to occasionally speed up breedings or hatchings - if my breeding is done and my nests are full, I use gold to hurry the hatching. If my nest is empty, I might use a little gold to hurry up a breeding so my nest isn't empty very long.
I will say that I almost never get the second dragon, so I was surprised when it worked out this time on at least one of my accounts. The other account was about 500 points shy.

skyharbor602
02-26-19, 11:52 AM
79 points short of Lady Dragon. :-(

mymonta
02-26-19, 12:56 PM
79 points short of Lady Dragon. :-(

I'm sorry! That stinks!

deadpixel
02-26-19, 02:17 PM

Other than the initial two gold spent on speed breeding and hatching, I did not have to spend any gold on this event.

Did you manage to breed or craft the Honeymoon Dragon? Also, as Mymonta asked, did you collect regularly from the two points-giving decorations and did you send out your dragon on quests for points?

shortdanzr
02-26-19, 11:56 PM

i cannot imagine w/ that much going that you didn't get at least the first dragon. i have 1 breeding den, 2 nests, 2 evos. i had the decorations out and collected as often as possible. i had to wait until day 3 to manage to craft my dragon. i kept my farms going to build up my food for LB. i got the second dragon with only a few hours to spare, but there were several large times spans (like 6-8 hours) where i could not check my phone at all. and two days i took a nap and missed out on collecting. i spent 4 gold to finish out a breeding to put in a nest or clear a nest to place a breeding.
so i didn't spend gold to finish out!

kooky panda
02-28-19, 11:35 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb3ylwpVfm4dZ-NKoA-JZYxz8MozxSKCL-sD5n3WmxTHyyxsm2Please Vote!!!

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-28-19, 02:23 PM
Tbh i dont really see the point in these polls anymore. If i have learned one thing on this forum its that s8 never listens to anything its players have to say...

kooky panda
03-14-19, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the votes!! Results have been submitted!