PDA

View Full Version : Lotus dragon

cosmolife
02-18-19, 04:13 AM
I was looking through my goals book and found this goal to craft a Lotus dragon. But I couldn?t find anything for Lotus in my spell shop?

Does anyone know how I should do this goal please?

The goal says must be level 23. I?m level 45

Annica5
02-18-19, 10:55 AM
When the gemstone dragons disappeared from the spell shop, the lotus dragon went too. I guess S8 just forgot about that goal.

kooky panda
02-19-19, 12:05 PM
I will flag this over.

mymonta
02-19-19, 02:32 PM
We can craft it with Essence, but I agree that it should not be a goal anymore since the Spell Shop no longer exists, and people shouldn't have to use Essence to craft one if they don't want one.

cosmolife
02-20-19, 01:28 AM
When the gemstone dragons disappeared from the spell shop, the lotus dragon went too. I guess S8 just forgot about that goal.

How do I get Lotus now? When I googled it, the info that came up said Lotus can only be crafted, it’s unbreedable

cosmolife
02-20-19, 01:35 AM
We can craft it with Essence, but I agree that it should not be a goal anymore since the Spell Shop no longer exists, and people shouldn't have to use Essence to craft one if they don't want one.

What do you mean, I don’t understand your comment at all

1) spell shop still exists (see pic below)
2) Lotus not in spell shop. Can’t craft it with essence

deadpixel
02-20-19, 03:29 AM
What do you mean, I don?t understand your comment at all

1. Tap on the CODEX at the bottom right of your screen

https://i.ibb.co/dpZgJRM/91-D9910-E-FCAA-49-F7-8575-9-EF8132-DD3-AA.jpg

2. Filter the list by tapping on the symbol for BLACK type dragons

https://i.ibb.co/Gd0fhXj/43-F3-E8-F1-B786-4771-A0-B1-E2-A90-FF26-C6-D.jpg

3. Scroll down until you are in the RARE zone of dragons that you DON'T HAVE and look for the LOTUS Dragon. You will have to look at the names because the dragon's icon will be a grey relief and not a full colored picture because you do not have the dragon yet.

https://i.ibb.co/6yT6jrS/A71-FFB8-B-5098-46-F2-B5-AC-728-EC564584-D.jpg https://i.ibb.co/RCBbfTs/AD500-FC7-1-AE4-4040-9023-7-FA25-B8-C9-FD4.jpg

4. Tap on the Lotus Dragon to open up the Lotus Dragon's album card. At the bottom right of its card should be a button to purchase it for 400 essences. Note, this button is only present if you don't have the selected dragon.

https://i.ibb.co/rssW6WF/B431-E5-D6-45-D7-418-B-A89-F-95-E435-AC83-A0.jpg

If you have the required amount of essence, go ahead and purchase it. If not, you'll have to trade off unwanted dragons to build up your level of essence.

cosmolife
02-20-19, 12:23 PM
Thank you so much deadpixel! That really helped. Thank you! :love_heart:

In your opinion, is Lotus a good dragon to use essence on? I’ve only got 120 essence. Took me ages to save up that much ;)

deadpixel
02-20-19, 12:58 PM
Thank you so much deadpixel! That really helped. Thank you! :love_heart:

In your opinion, is Lotus a good dragon to use essence on? I’ve only got 120 essence. Took me ages to save up that much ;)

For me, getting the Lotus Dragon was just so I could complete the quest, and in those days, all you had to do was to send your neighbors requests for the required part. I find that it is good to have around as it is useful as another “pure black” dragon, but I personally wouldn’t spend 400 essences on it unless it happens to be one of the last dragons I need to get to complete my dragon collection.

As for building up your Essence stockpile, never let your Trading Post rest. Always have a line of dragons ready for disenchanting and favour trading Rares over Common, Super-Rares over Rares and Ultra-Rares over all. IMHO, I feel that disenchanting commons are a waste of time, 2 points of Essence for a 12-hour wait? But, if you only have a common dragon at hand, then I guess it’s better than nothing.

cosmolife
02-22-19, 09:18 AM
For me, getting the Lotus Dragon was just so I could complete the quest, and in those days, all you had to do was to send your neighbors requests for the required part. I find that it is good to have around as it is useful as another “pure black” dragon, but I personally wouldn’t spend 400 essences on it unless it happens to be one of the last dragons I need to get to complete my dragon collection.

As for building up your Essence stockpile, never let your Trading Post rest. Always have a line of dragons ready for disenchanting and favour trading Rares over Common, Super-Rares over Rares and Ultra-Rares over all. IMHO, I feel that disenchanting commons are a waste of time, 2 points of Essence for a 12-hour wait? But, if you only have a common dragon at hand, then I guess it’s better than nothing.

Thank you! It’s too much work and time to get the essence, so I’ll wait till I build up a good amount and then ask later what’s the best dragon to trade for it.

For now, I’m trading in dragons for 2 essence each haha

mymonta
02-22-19, 01:17 PM
@deadpixel Thank you so much for taking the time to give detailed instructions with photos to help cosmoslife. I obviously did an abysmal job and only created more confusion.

@cosmolife Don't worry about trading off those 2 Essence dragons. We all had to start somewhere, and every little bit counts! I know everybody wants to save up 1600 Essence to get some diamond type dragons or really good champions, but there are champion type dragons that you can craft for as little as 400 Essence. That's if you are even that interested in battling.