PDA

View Full Version : Sweetheart Pup Leaderboard - 2019 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
02-13-19, 09:16 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50039

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

Event Schedule
Event is live from Feb 13 to {end date/time}.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Collect from Cupid Pig - 15 points / 2 hrs
Warehouse delivery - 6 points
Collect from pigs - 1 point
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ point
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ point
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ point
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ point
Harvest the Hot Water Boiler - 1+ point
Win a Mystery Box - ? points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Cupid Pig (63 gems)

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200 points - Mystery Box
600 points - Mystery Box
1,000 points - Lovely Mailbox
1,400 points - Mystery Box
1,800 points - Mystery Box
2,250 points - Lovely Mailbox
2,700 points - Mystery Box
3,250 points - Mystery Box
3,800 points - Cupid Pig (Event Boost)
4,350 points - Mystery Box
4,900 points - Mystery Box
5,450 points - Lovely Mailbox
6,000 points - Mystery Box
6,500 points - Deluxe Lovely Mailbox

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st - Sweetheart Pup and Gold Trophy
2nd - Sweetheart Pup and Silver Trophy
3rd - Venus Lovetrap, Bronze Trophy, 10 expansion permits
4th to 6th - Venus Lovetrap, 10,000 coins, 5 expansion permits
7th to 12th - 7,500 coins, 5 expansion permits
Consolation: 5,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

raissawinda
02-13-19, 04:30 PM
Oh yes we have! So happy you're still taking care of us by starting this thread :p are you joining leaderboard R2?

orca1006
02-13-19, 08:48 PM
can someone please pay attention next time they collect truffle shavings and let me know if they got points?

i am getting points from windmill accurately whenever i accumulate enough crafts to 1-hour increments. i don't make truffle shavings much, but i did today. and when i collected them, i did NOT see any pop-ups in the left bottom corner for 1-point-2-points like i would when i collect 2 corn starches (which also take 1.5hours to make). i didn't pay attention to my actual points before-and-after the collections, so I do not want to report this as a bug yet.....just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing. thanks everyone for your help~ :)

p.s. the puppy is soooo cute. fingers crossed i can get lucky enough. perfect timing too since the westminster dog show was just today XD thanks Team!

raissawinda
02-13-19, 09:06 PM
@orca1006 just saying, last time LB event there were some farmers didn't get points by crafting truffle shavings. So I did not do it either. Until our mod or team give the best answer about why truffle shavings gives no points, better not crafting it. Btw... Do you buy the cupid pig? 63 gems. I'd love to, but I'm saving up for show pony... :(

orca1006
02-13-19, 10:16 PM
@orca1006 just saying, last time LB event there were some farmers didn't get points by crafting truffle shavings. So I did not do it either. Until our mod or team give the best answer about why truffle shavings gives no points, better not crafting it. Btw... Do you buy the cupid pig? 63 gems. I'd love to, but I'm saving up for show pony... :(

ah i see. thanks for getting back so quickly :)

and no, i see the cupid pig as a milestone prize at 3800 so i'm gonna save those gems for the next show pony sale as well. :D it is super adorable, and i can't wait to put it next to the flying pig~

menps1
02-13-19, 11:21 PM
All dog houses are full , I hope to get more house before fighting for new pet

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 01:02 AM
Oh yes we have! So happy you're still taking care of us by starting this thread :p are you joining leaderboard R2?

You bet I am still taking care of you all and also joining the lb. :D Trouble with me is I haven't decide which prize to go for - I'm torn between the adorable sweetheart pup which I like but have no room for (my cats and dogs and horses habitats are full) or the venus flytrap which I have room but lesser preference. So I'll see how far I go for the lb and put my main focus on Piper's Perfect Wedding. I want those rabbits lol! :love_heart:

What about you? Which lb prize are you aiming for?

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 01:05 AM
can someone please pay attention next time they collect truffle shavings and let me know if they got points?

i am getting points from windmill accurately whenever i accumulate enough crafts to 1-hour increments. i don't make truffle shavings much, but i did today. and when i collected them, i did NOT see any pop-ups in the left bottom corner for 1-point-2-points like i would when i collect 2 corn starches (which also take 1.5hours to make). i didn't pay attention to my actual points before-and-after the collections, so I do not want to report this as a bug yet.....just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing. thanks everyone for your help~ :)

p.s. the puppy is soooo cute. fingers crossed i can get lucky enough. perfect timing too since the westminster dog show was just today XD thanks Team!

I think truffles items dont give points based on what members said for past lbs. I did check but I don't have the official answer from the team on this.

NElove6
02-14-19, 10:28 AM
In the Leaderboard Event there is only me and one other player listed . Is this a bug?

skkdjdkckdmj
02-14-19, 12:27 PM
Has anyone noticed how many point the chests from the Spinner give? A Silver Chest gived me 30 points, a Gold Chest gived me 40 points and a Wooden Chest gived me 54 points, strange.

skkdjdkckdmj
02-14-19, 12:29 PM
In the Leaderboard Event there is only me and one other player listed . Is this a bug?

Has it changed? For a few hours there was only three people in my group but now it is back up to twenty

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 11:20 PM

Not a bug, give other players time to log into game and activate their lb. You should get more, if not already.

menps1
02-15-19, 02:37 AM
Can someone please confirm how many point EACH pig give? My info said 1 per pig but neighbor claimed she got 3

kwsstin
02-15-19, 02:46 AM
Does storm 8 create competition by creating fake farms? The top 3 players in my leaderboard have 10k, 16k and 20k trophies. The one with 20k got 10k of that just today. I play all day long and have 2 Cupid pigs.. I only have 2000 trophies. How on earth is this legitimate?

kwsstin
02-15-19, 07:20 AM
Can someone please confirm how many point EACH pig give? My info said 1 per pig but neighbor claimed she got 3

It?s one per pig per hour, but since pigs are harvested every 3, you get 3 per pig every 3 hours.

suncatchers
02-15-19, 10:45 AM
It?s not listed with the ways to earn points, but I?m also getting points from deliveries in my farmers market.

here2helpout
02-15-19, 02:09 PM
Does storm 8 create competition by creating fake farms? The top 3 players in my leaderboard have 10k, 16k and 20k trophies. The one with 20k got 10k of that just today. I play all day long and have 2 Cupid pigs.. I only have 2000 trophies. How on earth is this legitimate?

Nope. A lot of players buy their way with points. There are some players who ibknow who will actually buy many of the 2hr point collect things. Some spend a ridiculous amount of money in this game

ankavale1000
02-15-19, 03:17 PM

Hi I don't believe Storm8 creates fake farms to participate in leaderboards.

As for those top hitters in leaderboards ... all I can say is that there are definitely strategies that we don't know about. I think I'm a newbie in leaderboard events. I can accumulate approx 2000 points per day without any boost, only if I play a lot, a lot. So with boost, I'm thinking maybe at the most 3000 per day, if I'm generous with diamonds. But gaining 10,000 points per day (when points aren't available to be purchased yet) is beyond me. A lot of players have the extreme good fortune of being on the same board as these top hitters and have posed the same question. Sadly, no top hitters seem to want to impart the Wisdom (understandably).

I don't think these top hitters are gaining points illegitimately. I'm sure if that were the case, Storm8 would've intervened.

raissawinda
02-16-19, 02:12 AM
One of my competitor using booster everyday. Yes, using gems. And also he/she has that pig cupid and bird booster from the market. Oh wow, I'm saving up my gems... :(

Rynetory2
02-17-19, 09:14 PM
Does storm 8 create competition by creating fake farms?

Definitely no. These are real players accounts.

eucom
02-17-19, 10:09 PM
I just noticed that truck deliveries are not on the list for getting points. And there is nothing taking its place....

inara_24
02-17-19, 10:21 PM
I just noticed that truck deliveries are not on the list for getting points. And there is nothing taking its place....

I get 6 points for the plane. Each truck load I get 4 points. A complete truck is 32 I believe.

eucom
02-18-19, 07:56 AM
I get 6 points for the plane. Each truck load I get 4 points. A complete truck is 32 I believe.

Thanks, since I don’t like the truck and it wasn’t listed as a way of receiving points, I just hadn’t tried sending any. Just sent a truck out and received points!

trina4robinson
02-18-19, 06:18 PM
Missing prize from milestone restarted g ane and not on cellar50129

trina4robinson
02-22-19, 10:08 AM
No prize for finishing milestone50209

gc0912
02-23-19, 11:34 AM
Anyone else finding that it’s taking a long time to accumulate points. I haven’t reached 5,000 yet so think I’ll struggle to get to the final prize! My chests from spinning the wheel rarely give me more than 20 points and more often than not I’m getting coins from the chests from the milestone prizes.

Rynetory2
02-25-19, 05:21 AM
Missing prize from milestone restarted g ane and not on cellar50129

What prize did you get from the mystery box? Coins, lb points, dynamite and gems go into game account, they don't go into cellar.

No prize for finishing milestone50209

Can you restart your device and check again?

trina4robinson
02-25-19, 12:38 PM
I restarted several times and still no mailbox for finishing milestone 5000.

Rynetory2
02-26-19, 05:44 AM
I restarted several times and still no mailbox for finishing milestone 5000.

I'm trying to see if they are able to help you to check. Sorry about your missing mailbox. :(

Rynetory2
02-26-19, 05:45 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

skkdjdkckdmj
02-27-19, 01:58 PM
Has anyone noticed that after the event, when you store the Cupid Pig then bring it back out the 2 hour timer starts again?

RoyalBlue305
03-02-19, 07:08 AM
Leaderboards are always so challenging. Got some cool prizes but couldn’t ever get into the top four. Unless you start off really strong it’s hard to make up any gain to reach top two-unless of course you boost. Fun event. Thanks S8!

Rynetory2
03-05-19, 05:49 AM
Has anyone noticed that after the event, when you store the Cupid Pig then bring it back out the 2 hour timer starts again?

I've flagged this over.

Rynetory2
03-05-19, 05:49 AM
So happy that the team gave us a Super Plant for 3rd to 6th prize. :love_heart:

Rynetory2
03-05-19, 05:50 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.