PDA

View Full Version : Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

amerirish
02-08-19, 06:54 PM
Levels 80-200

Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Plant 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12Gold)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 50Gold)
3. Feed ANY dragons 5 times. (Skip: 10Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)
4. Plant ANY 6 crops. (Skip: 12Gold)
Prize: 1 Thornwater

Chapter 2 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 5 Gold
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16Gold)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)
3. Collect Pink Chocolates from Breeding. (Skip: 30Gold) (Prize:1 Thornwater)
4. Start crafting your Hopeless Dragon. (Skip: 14Gold)
Prize: 15,000 Coin

Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 10 Gold
1. Finish crafting and Hatch your Hopeless Dragon. (Skip: 21Gold)
2. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 3. (Skip: 7Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)
3. Start the Handholding Quest. (Skip: 7Gold)
Prize: 2,500 Firapples

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 15 Gold
1. Start the Valenmine Quest. (Skip: 7Gold)
2. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20Gold)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)
4. Start crafting a Strawberry Stack. (Skip: 20Gold)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 20 Gold
1. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21Gold)
2. Craft and decorate with a Strawberry Stack. (Skip: 25Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)
3. Collect Pink Chocolates from Breeding. (Skip: 30Gold) (Prize:1 Rosewater)
4. Start the Handholding Quest. (Skip: 7Gold)
Prize: 4,000 Firapples

Chapter 6 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 25 Gold
1. Start crafting a Cardiocushion. (Skip: 12Gold)
2. Hatch a common Topiary Dragon (Breed green + red). (Skip: 50Gold) (Prize:1 Rosewater)
3. Start the Valenmine Quest. (Skip: 15Gold)
4. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100Gold)
5. Collect Pink Chocolates from Breeding. (Skip: 60Gold)
Prize: 250 White Chocolates

Chapter 7 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 30 Gold
1. Complete the Handholding Quest. (Skip: 24Gold)
2. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150Gold) (Prize:1 Rosewater)
3. Craft and decorate with another Cardiocushion. (Skip: 25Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)
4. Breed with a Hopeless Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold) (Prize:1 Rosewater)
5. Start crafting your Mingle Dragon. (Skip: 9Gold)
Prize: 12 Island Parts

Chapter 8 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 35 Gold
1. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50Gold)
2. Breed Hopeless Dragon with a Topiary Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Mingle Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
4. Raise Topiary Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12Gold) (Prize:590 White Chocolates)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50Gold)
Prize: 4 Strawberry Stacks

Chapter 9 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 45 Gold
1. Win 2 Fights with your Mingle Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold)
2. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30Gold)
3. Complete the Handholding Quest. (Skip: 24Gold)
4. Craft a Rosey Ring. (Skip: 40Gold) (Prize:1,000 White Chocolates)
5. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180Gold)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 50 Gold
1. Recieve 5 Perfect Pearls from Neighbors. (Skip: 35Gold)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12Gold)
3. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225Gold)
4. Craft and decorate with a Glamourglass. (Skip: 75Gold)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100Gold)
Prize: 1,670 White Chocolates

Grand Prize: 1 Juliette Dragon

amerirish
02-08-19, 07:34 PM
Hopeless Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Heart Black Blue
Habitat: Passion Pit, Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 780

Topiary Dragon
Rarity: Common
Type: Heart Green Red
Habitat: Passion Pit, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400 Gold
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195

Mingle Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart White Yellow
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 6 hours

amerirish
02-08-19, 07:36 PM
Juliette Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Heart White
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Incubation: 22 hours

FireballFarm
02-08-19, 07:57 PM
Crown Jewel is the token dragon again. :(
I hope this is just an oversight/leftover from last Tales and S8 replaces it with a different dragon.

random59
02-08-19, 08:29 PM
Crown Jewel is the token dragon again. :(
I hope this is just an oversight/leftover from last Tales and S8 replaces it with a different dragon.

Quite disappointing really but Storm8 continues with their irksome ways with repeats! Oh well I supposed it can always be traded for 100 Essence!

Sugarcat5
02-08-19, 09:55 PM
It is disappointing to see crown jewel AGAIN especially since its BREEDABLE!!!! Hello S8, pick another dragon please.

Rfs04
02-08-19, 10:21 PM
Quite disappointing really but Storm8 continues with their irksome ways with repeats! Oh well I supposed it can always be traded for 100 Essence!

My guess is it's yet another of their careless mistakes, they changed the token but forgot to change the dragon :( like with last tourny, they left pearl horn for last battle rather than changing it to heroine.

skyharbor602
02-08-19, 11:48 PM
It is disappointing to see crown jewel AGAIN especially since its BREEDABLE!!!! Hello S8, pick another dragon please.

Wow, they did this one again? I'm glad I'm only going for the Hopeless Dragon and none of the others. Sheesh, S8 need to get their (stuff) together.

skyharbor602
02-08-19, 11:54 PM
And while we're talking about S8's mistakes, what is up with the ultra rare heart/white hybrids for two events in a row? This isn't creative at all especially if someone already has Forever from last year. Not only are commons clogging up islands and wasting people's time, we have a bunch of dragons released with the same elements. That's insane. Ah well, at least I can save food during this snoozefest of a Dragon Tales. Good luck to all of you trying to get Juliette and maybe another Crown Jewel.

random59
02-10-19, 01:04 AM

Also very glad to see Storm8 up to their old tricks of shifting the goal posts again but this is low even for them.

Last dragon tales earnt 5610 Fairyscrolls this Tales 5010 shame, shame, shame!

cosmolife
02-10-19, 01:35 AM
Chapter 4
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)

Chapter 9
5. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180Gold)

Chapter 10
3. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225Gold)

Couple questions:
1) When it says to breed with a Mist dragon, do I breed Mist + any dragon?
2) how much food will I need to feed dragons to level 12 and 14? I?ve never fed anything above 10. Not sure how. Should I grow food now to prepare for these steps. How much food?

deadpixel
02-10-19, 07:54 AM
Couple questions:
1) When it says to breed with a Mist dragon, do I breed Mist + any dragon?
2) how much food will I need to feed dragons to level 12 and 14? I?ve never fed anything above 10. Not sure how. Should I grow food now to prepare for these steps. How much food?

1) Yes

2) Hopeless to level 14 will cost you 174,230 units of food and Mingle to level 12 will cost you 110,460; that comes up to 284,690 units of food in total. Unless you have at least 100,000 units of food to begin the event with, you’ll find that it’s going to be a mad rush of continuous planting to meet the requirements. This is one of the reasons many players have sworn off the Tales events.

cosmolife
02-10-19, 09:45 AM
1) Yes

2) Hopeless to level 14 will cost you 174,230 unites of food and Mingle to level 12 will cost you 110,460; that comes up to 284,690 units of food in total. Unless you have at least 100,000 units of food to begin the event with, you’ll find that it’s going to be a mad rush of continuous planting to meet the requirements. This is one of the reasons many players have sworn off the Tales events.

Yikes. Thanks so much for answering. Guess I won’t make it :blue:

I could grind the planting/harvesting every 10 mins for 4 days straight to get the required food. But it would cost 17 million coins. I don’t even have 1 million coins :p

cat_chick10
02-10-19, 10:59 AM
Wasn?t crown jewel just there for the last tales?

random59
02-10-19, 11:09 AM
Wasn?t crown jewel just there for the last tales?

Yes

Phoenix406
02-10-19, 11:50 AM
I love *all* the dragons in this event. I think it was lazy or sloppy or something to use the same token dragon 2x in a row, but...... people can disenchant it for the essence, have multiples (I like multiples so I can have babies and epics) choose Adventure Tickets or good boosts, or people who missed out last time have another shot at it, unless S8 comes in and changes it.

bravewarrior
02-10-19, 05:46 PM
I did breed the common dragon in the last tales. I haven't been able to finish several times before that. I don't see the problem with the Crown Jewel dragon being offered two times in a row. If, if I am able to finish, I'll just get the food booster. I don't have any problems with dragons being reofford. I don't have any room for new ones anyway. It takes me a month to open a new square. Right now I have one Paw-like Dragon wasting space in a habitat by itself while my storage is full of unhatched dragons. So see, there are issues either way. Just get the food booster and enjoy the game.

Passera
02-12-19, 03:27 PM
Just screwed up by crafting strawberry stack before being asked *smh* totally forgot I was waiting for my breeding den to open so I can breed with Mist! Don?t know if I want to use gold and skip that step or do 3 extra quests or just stop altogether.

NeidusBluetip
02-12-19, 07:25 PM
Is there anyone else who cannot get the stupid stupid stupid Topiary dragon?? I am now on my FIFTEENTH try, have sped bred several times, changed things up, yet I cannot get it. This is so ridiculous. I noticed some people were able to get it early on, so I had high hopes but have obviously retracted that. Really frustrating and I sometimes wonder why I'm even still playing this game.

PuntaMita
02-13-19, 10:22 AM
Is there anyone else who cannot get the stupid stupid stupid Topiary dragon?? I am now on my FIFTEENTH try, have sped bred several times, changed things up, yet I cannot get it. This is so ridiculous. I noticed some people were able to get it early on, so I had high hopes but have obviously retracted that. Really frustrating and I sometimes wonder why I'm even still playing this game.
I finally just bred it after trying non stop with various combos. My used Dawntree and Fire. The only good thing is the lower nesting times but it is crazy frustrating. Keep at it, I figured maybe I would at least get to the second dragon. Now I started battle tournament and if I get stuck there before Tales battles, I will be done for. Very stressful! I hope the next try works for you, good luck😊

CastleCaring
02-13-19, 12:34 PM
I'm on try #9 for Topiary and will keep on for 2 more days but at some point you can't finish so I will stop if I don't have it by day 9 or maybe 8. I only have finished one tale of the last 5 because of breeding the "common" dragon. I know that S8 is in it for the money and I don't have any so I guess I just play what I can.

cosmolife
02-13-19, 07:55 PM
Are these chapters different for lower levels? I?m on chapter 6, step 4, raise Hopeless to level 11. Mine is only level 10 and it passed me to the next step

Valkyrie2018
02-13-19, 08:04 PM
Yikes. Thanks so much for answering. Guess I won?t make it :blue:

I could grind the planting/harvesting every 10 mins for 4 days straight to get the required food. But it would cost 17 million coins. I don?t even have 1 million coins :p

If you can get through Chapter 5, you will get 1 nice dragon, 6,500 food 15,000 coins and 12 mystic maps. I rarely finish Tales because of food coost. But I try to finish what I can for the prizes. You are get chocolates toward crafting the Ultra Dragons of the month. Once you can stay in Bingo gold league a few times, you will earn 10X boosts, which you can make a ton of food for much less gold. As far as coins, I have over 200 mil. It gets to where I don't even want to collect them anymore. Just the fact that you found the forum, you will do just fine. Good Luck!

Valkyrie2018
02-13-19, 08:06 PM
Are these chapters different for lower levels? I?m on chapter 6, step 4, raise Hopeless to level 11. Mine is only level 10 and it passed me to the next step

Yes. A little different.

Fairyzbakery
02-14-19, 09:03 AM
Can someone please tell me how to start hand holding quest?

desraymlp
02-14-19, 10:05 AM
Can someone please tell me how to start hand holding quest?

Go to your Quest Outpost and scroll through to the second from the bottom in the list. You'll need to send your Hopeless Dragon on this quest.

NeidusBluetip
02-14-19, 12:59 PM
I finally just bred it after trying non stop with various combos. My used Dawntree and Fire. The only good thing is the lower nesting times but it is crazy frustrating. Keep at it, I figured maybe I would at least get to the second dragon. Now I started battle tournament and if I get stuck there before Tales battles, I will be done for. Very stressful! I hope the next try works for you, good luck

Thank you for the pick-me-upper. I really, really needed it. Ugh. I kept going, as frustrated and upset as I was, and I can hardly believe that I *finally* got it (Neo Fire + Life). I seriously cannot believe how horrible that was. TWENTY ONE tries until I got the stupid blasted piece of 'Common' garbage. It's sad because I feel so 'lucky' that I even got it at all, for once :/

LittleValentine
02-14-19, 02:14 PM
Finally found a combo that works and most people have. Use LANDWORM and TREE FROG. Should get the Topiary in one to three tries. Argh.

LittleValentine
02-14-19, 02:30 PM
Also be sure to gather as much food from ads and mining as you can prior to completing level 7 because once you do, winning food becomes scarce.

SSJPRINCESS3
02-14-19, 03:27 PM
I’ve been checking this post every day to make sure I’m on the right track.. so far, so good! I’m not looking forward to the battles though, I hate trying to win those things.. I NEVER battle for dragons, it’s too much.

cosmolife
02-14-19, 04:33 PM
If you can get through Chapter 5, you will get 1 nice dragon, 6,500 food 15,000 coins and 12 mystic maps. I rarely finish Tales because of food coost. But I try to finish what I can for the prizes. You are get chocolates toward crafting the Ultra Dragons of the month. Once you can stay in Bingo gold league a few times, you will earn 10X boosts, which you can make a ton of food for much less gold. As far as coins, I have over 200 mil. It gets to where I don't even want to collect them anymore. Just the fact that you found the forum, you will do just fine. Good Luck!

Thank you! For the tip about the food boosts. I didn’t know what they were for and thought they were “useless” rewards haha. Well now I know. Thank you :tickled_pink:

I’ve run into a brick wall with this event. I accidentally bred a Pink dragon, 33 hours. Yikes. It’s hogging the nest and breeding den. I can’t do anything until it hatches and moves off the nest :blue:

If I don’t finish the chapter before reset at midnight tonight, will I lose my progress so far? Or does it continue until I finish whenever?

mymonta
02-14-19, 09:20 PM
Thank you! For the tip about the food boosts. I didn’t know what they were for and thought they were “useless” rewards haha. Well now I know. Thank you :tickled_pink:

I’ve run into a brick wall with this event. I accidentally bred a Pink dragon, 33 hours. Yikes. It’s hogging the nest and breeding den. I can’t do anything until it hatches and moves off the nest :blue:

If I don’t finish the chapter before reset at midnight tonight, will I lose my progress so far? Or does it continue until I finish whenever?

No worries! Your progress will not be lost. It just keeps going until the Tales ends, so even if you get behind now, you have time to catch up.
If you want to keep your pink Virtue dragon, make sure you have a habitat lined up for her. The pink ones take a while to build. Also, Virtues are common, so if you don't have a habitat for her, I'd say just sell her and try for another one once you have a way to obtain a pink habitat.

SSJPRINCESS3
02-15-19, 05:33 PM
I just bred my Hopeless Dragon and Topiary dragon for the goal. I got a 44 hour breeding time... I’m hoping it’s finally a Diamond dragon, I’m in the level 80s and still haven’t gotten one! I would never expect it from this pairing though, could it be something else?

shortdanzr
02-15-19, 07:02 PM
I just bred my Hopeless Dragon and Topiary dragon for the goal. I got a 44 hour breeding time... I’m hoping it’s finally a Diamond dragon, I’m in the level 80s and still haven’t gotten one! I would never expect it from this pairing though, could it be something else?

i think you've got your diamond. only part that sucks is the continuing on with your chapters. unless u hve a couple of boosts. i bred my hopeless & topiary and got a topiary dragon.

what i want to know is how i am suposed to win battles using my mingle at a level 4 against a level 12 champoin

amerirish
02-15-19, 07:20 PM

what i want to know is how i am suposed to win battles using my mingle at a level 4 against a level 12 champoin

My way of doing that part of the Tales is to ignore that step until my Mingle is evolved up to the max level it needs to be (12 in this case). In the mean time, I use other dragons to beat really tough opponents until I get to one that Mingle will have a good chance against. Even if one chapter runs into the next day, it's still a time saver because you're not constantly having to heal the dragon that needs to win. The next chapter will start as soon as the previous one is done.

amerirish
02-15-19, 07:24 PM

Congrats - that is indeed a Diamond dragon :D

mymonta
02-15-19, 09:23 PM
Well, I only have 6,848 apples left, but I have done all the dragon feeding I have to for this event. Now it's time to start rebuilding. :p So much for always trying to keep 300,000 on hand. I didn't even have that when I started this event.

shortdanzr
02-15-19, 09:52 PM
My way of doing that part of the Tales is to ignore that step until my Mingle is evolved up to the max level it needs to be (12 in this case). In the mean time, I use other dragons to beat really tough opponents until I get to one that Mingle will have a good chance against. Even if one chapter runs into the next day, it's still a time saver because you're not constantly having to heal the dragon that needs to win. The next chapter will start as soon as the previous one is done.

i've tried that. but then it didn't recongnize that i had already raised that dragon above the level needed. and so to end it (b/c i was so close) i had to spend gold. and since it is the weekend, i can't open a support ticket

kanajunroses
02-15-19, 10:05 PM
Will not do challenges that require breeding commons, have been trying for days, no luck again. If I could breed at least half it would be a different story. Not interested anymore in wasting time. Finally able to breed common Xmas dragon need for its challenge, only 2 1/2 months too late.

deadpixel
02-15-19, 10:24 PM

This is the way I usually do it too, unless I have already collected enough of whatever token is required for one of the two monthly dragons. If I have enough of the tokens, I just don’t start the tournament until I get to the part where I have to fight using the Mingle Dragon. This way, my opponents are low enough that I breeze through them.

SSJPRINCESS3
02-15-19, 10:48 PM
Thanks guys :D I’m happy I got it. I’ve used a couple boosts on it to make sure it hatches 30 hours from now.. I’ll definitely try to complete this story, I like all the dragons for this event, I’ll use gold if I have to!

byteme77
02-16-19, 08:11 AM
I'm on try #9 for Topiary and will keep on for 2 more days but at some point you can't finish so I will stop if I don't have it by day 9 or maybe 8. I only have finished one tale of the last 5 because of breeding the "common" dragon. I know that S8 is in it for the money and I don't have any so I guess I just play what I can.

been tryin since the start and going no further i refuse to be held to spend gold on this required dragon , had to check here to see if anyone had actually breed 1 and that they hadnt messed up breeding last they did last event making it not gettable from breeding

Ilsadrago
02-16-19, 08:49 AM

I have Mingle at a 12 but I'm still having no luck winning the 2 battles for Chapter 9. I've used other dragons to get past the opponents i couldn't defeat, but now i'm on Stalwart with Mingle in the spa. Should i go ahead and try to defeat Stalwart, then try Mingle against Eve and Moonrise? I was thinking about feeding Mingle up to increase my odds, but I hate to waste the food in case it still doesn't work.

Winning battles for tales during a tournement is always a drag! I haven't completed a tournement in months. For some reason I struggle winning battles all the time now. Diamonds, Champions, Passion... all my heavy hitters lose regularly to basic level 10-15 opponents, so except for bingo and tales, i don't bother to battle anymore.

bravewarrior
02-16-19, 10:32 AM
I think Mingle needs to stop being such a social butterfly and learn how to fight. It just lost to a common Olympus dragon (I have it at level 9) and I'm considering a name change to Hopless.
Its going to be a long afternoon.

skyharbor602
02-16-19, 10:58 AM
Has anyone noticed that the name of the Juliette Dragon is spelled wrong if they meant to name it after Romeo and Juliet? I'm sorry, I'm OCD and notice these things, lol.

jax636
02-16-19, 12:02 PM
Good luck to all still in this. Unbelievably my game has reset to level 1 from 200. I’m now a New by. S8 has advised up to 14 days to resolve due to the amount of tickets �� may be time to say goodbye �� after 6 years

mymonta
02-16-19, 12:11 PM
Has anyone noticed that the name of the Juliette Dragon is spelled wrong if they meant to name it after Romeo and Juliet? I'm sorry, I'm OCD and notice these things, lol.
Well my Noble King is named Catherine and I can't remember the other one, but I have a princess or a queen or something with a dude's name. I mean, come on!
Ahh, yes! It's my Gentleman Dragon - his name is Juliet (the correct spelling). I could see Julius, like Julius Caesar, but not Juliet. I haven't changed their names, though, because I support transgender people (and dragons) and figure they can call themselves whatever they prefer.

mymonta
02-16-19, 12:12 PM
Good luck to all still in this. Unbelievably my game has reset to level 1 from 200. I’m now a New by. S8 has advised up to 14 days to resolve due to the amount of tickets �� may be time to say goodbye �� after 6 years
This is awful! Did you accidentally get logged out of your account maybe?

shortdanzr
02-16-19, 01:28 PM
having enough food to finish this is going to be tight. world event is after this right? (since that one doesn't focus on feeding as much as LB)

mymonta
02-16-19, 02:58 PM
having enough food to finish this is going to be tight. world event is after this right? (since that one doesn't focus on feeding as much as LB)

Yes! And that is my thinking as well. I use the world events to restock my food supply. The other 2 events are very food heavy.

shortdanzr
02-16-19, 03:37 PM
so you know how the chapters change when you hit level 80? so does anyone know what happens to someone who transitions to level 80? cause i just did. but i am on chapter 9, goal 4 of level 79 right now

skyharbor602
02-16-19, 04:11 PM
so you know how the chapters change when you hit level 80? so does anyone know what happens to someone who transitions to level 80? cause i just did. but i am on chapter 9, goal 4 of level 79 right now

The chapters won't change for you because you started the Tales at level 79. The next Tales, however, you will be in the level 80-200 tasks.

random59
02-16-19, 04:50 PM
Well my game is broken on Chapter 9 Act 1, Tales will not recognise my battle wins and certainly not spending 50 gold to have the same thing happen again in Chapter 10. Finished the tournament and still receiving battle marks so what is going on. Have restarted game on numerous occasions, not happy!

mylord7
02-16-19, 05:27 PM
Good luck to all still in this. Unbelievably my game has reset to level 1 from 200. I?m now a New by. S8 has advised up to 14 days to resolve due to the amount of tickets �� may be time to say goodbye �� after 6 years
You are not the only one. It happened to me some months ago and I know that several players have faced the same problem all these years. It is a kind of server's glitch. As long as you have opened a ticket, they will resolve it for you. They will find the progress of your account from their backup server and they will fix it for you, but you need to be patient with the support and their delayed replies.

byteme77
02-16-19, 06:21 PM
26hour with green/red whats that one ??

shortdanzr
02-16-19, 06:27 PM
when does the next event start?

byteme77
02-16-19, 06:46 PM
when does the next event start?

soon as this 1 ends then usually follows for me in uk about tea time

shortdanzr
02-16-19, 07:04 PM

so basically 18 feb at 1201am pacific time

cosmolife
02-16-19, 07:37 PM

What?s in a world event? I tried to look up past events to prepare myself, but none of them says anything about them being a world event

What should I prepare for a world event, please? And congrats on finishing this one. I can?t finish it due to not having enough food. But now I know for next event. I?m saving food as we speak ;)

shortdanzr
02-16-19, 07:39 PM
What?s in a world event? I tried to look up past events to prepare myself, but none of them says anything about them being a world event

What should I prepare for a world event, please? And congrats on finishing this one. I can?t finish it due to not having enough food. But now I know for next event. I?m saving food as we speak ;)

its like a leaderboard event. without the ranking.
in most World Events you can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 15+)

cosmolife
02-16-19, 07:44 PM
its like a leaderboard event. without the ranking.
in most World Events you can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 15+)

Thank you! Sounds doable. Well, more doable than the current event haha

deadpixel
02-16-19, 08:25 PM
26hour with green/red whats that one ??

There isn’t any 26-hour egg that comes from breeding Red with Green.

Did you pair up a hybrid by mistake, perhaps one with a white element? Because Green with White would give you the Pegasus Dragon whose egg comes from 26 hours of breeding.

Or perhaps the breeding system is acting up and they gave you a Dawntree Dragon (pure Green, but bred also bred with Green with White), which shouldn’t be the case since you bred Red with Green.

cosmolife
02-16-19, 08:41 PM

Forgot to ask... do events occur in a known pattern? Like how you know the next one is a world event

shortdanzr
02-16-19, 09:14 PM
Forgot to ask... do events occur in a known pattern? Like how you know the next one is a world event

it goes tales (right now) -> world event -> leaderboard -> tales -> etc etc etc

lenasdinner
02-17-19, 03:35 AM
I finshed the tale and I cant find the final dragon like nowhere in storage....... I went thru storage like 5 times and still nothing
I hate this and my storage has like a "milion" items in there........

jax636
02-17-19, 05:35 AM
This is awful! Did you accidentally get logged out of your account maybe?

No when I log in with ID and password I am now a level 1, still have ny neighbours though sent a ticket but reply advised up to 14 days lol

deadpixel
02-17-19, 09:58 AM
Finally cleared the battles and this Tales event:

https://i.ibb.co/VjjV6TJ/8-C057-DD8-E878-43-AF-9429-4537-F697-CF5-C.jpg

Hopefully, I'll be able to disenchant another Crown Prince Dragon in 4 days time :blue:

https://i.ibb.co/0rfsMP7/6-E6655-FE-90-EB-49-A1-8-E6-B-29-A5-E9-D8861-C.jpg

But now that we have to set our islands for the World Event after this, these long incubation times will come in handy. Just have to remember to plant 20-hour crops in time for the start of the event.

chuckyt888
02-17-19, 02:08 PM
I just had a Bingo goal for an arena win and last battle for this Tales rollback. Of course the arena stays on cooldown and doesn't get rolled back along with everything else so it will be a different dragon next time that will undoubtedly not be a good match for the Bingo goal.

S8, this is way out of hand. Either fix your garbage code or stop intentionally *****ing your customer base. I play this game with a sick little daughter who loves looking at the dragons and playing with me. Tbh, it's the only reason I'm still playing this game. I've played several mobile games over the years and, without question, this is the worst. You are either *****ing people intentionally or you just don't care about fixing the multitude of bugs in this game.

The sad thing is I believe this is a great casual game. It used to be wonderful to play and enjoy with my daughters. It's been years since I've been able to say that; however.

Fairyzbakery
02-18-19, 01:43 AM
hi. I am on level 21. I have noticed that the steps to finish this mission are different for lower level players. I am on chapter 7 act 2 and it says evolve your hopeless dragon to level 10. Can someone please guide me here that what will come next?

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-18-19, 02:24 AM
hi. I am on level 21. I have noticed that the steps to finish this mission are different for lower level players. I am on chapter 7 act 2 and it says evolve your hopeless dragon to level 10. Can someone please guide me here that what will come next?

Chapter 7 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 30 Gold

1. Craft and decorate with another Cardiocushion. (Skip: 25Gold20px) (Prize:1 RosewaterRosewater)
2. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 150Gold20px)
3. Breed with a Hopeless Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold20px) (Prize:1 RosewaterRosewater)
4. Start crafting your Mingle Dragon. (Skip: 9Gold20px)
Prize: 6 Strawberry StacksStrawberry Stack

Chapter 8 (3 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 35 Gold

1. Finish crafting and hatch your Mingle Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold20px)
2. Breed Hopeless Dragon with a Topiary Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold20px)
3. Win a Fight in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50Gold20px)
Prize: 1 GlamourglassGlamourglass

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 45 Gold

1. Win 1 Fight with your Mingle Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold20px)
2. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
3. Craft a Rosey Ring. (Skip: 40Gold20px)
4. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 180Gold20px)

Chapter 10 (3 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 50 Gold

1. Recieve 3 Perfect Pearls from Neighbors. (Skip: 35Gold20px)
2. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 225Gold20px)
3. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100Gold20px)

cosmolife
02-18-19, 04:21 AM
Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

4. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 180Gold20px)

At what level is the cutoff point for these chapters? I’m level 45 and for chapter 9, step 4, raise Hopeless to 11. Mine was to raise it to 14. Hence I couldn’t finish it. I needed 7.5 million coins to grow the food but being where I am, I’m only producing 200k coins per day. NO WAY I could feed anything to level 14 :mad:

Fairyzbakery
02-18-19, 07:18 AM
Hi where can i find the information regarding eggs? I have got a 17 hour timer on the breeding right now. But dont know what will be the out come.

shortdanzr
02-18-19, 09:55 AM

guessing they are giving us a break?

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-18-19, 09:58 AM
At what level is the cutoff point for these chapters? I’m level 45 and for chapter 9, step 4, raise Hopeless to 11. Mine was to raise it to 14. Hence I couldn’t finish it. I needed 7.5 million coins to grow the food but being where I am, I’m only producing 200k coins per day. NO WAY I could feed anything to level 14 :mad:

There are 3 categories:
Level 17-31
Level 32-79
Level 80-200

Sugarcat5
02-18-19, 12:04 PM
I think Mingle needs to stop being such a social butterfly and learn how to fight. It just lost to a common Olympus dragon (I have it at level 9) and I'm considering a name change to Hopless.
Its going to be a long afternoon.

I'm with you. My mingle can't seem to win a fight either. So I held off completing that step since I was close to finishing the tourney anyway but now that I'm done with tourney, I'm getting a constant barrage of diamond dragons that mingle can't beat. I think next time we have a storybook, I'm going to forego the tourney so that when it gets to the battle steps I will have really low,level dragons to battle. I doubt I will finish on either account because I was unable to get thru the battle steps this time. I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! It shouldn't be this difficult to complete a simple SB.

mymonta
02-18-19, 12:09 PM
guessing they are giving us a break?

No, the next event will start Tuesday at 12:30 PST.

ecxtasy
02-18-19, 03:49 PM
I'm with you. My mingle can't seem to win a fight either. So I held off completing that step since I was close to finishing the tourney anyway but now that I'm done with tourney, I'm getting a constant barrage of diamond dragons that mingle can't beat. I think next time we have a storybook, I'm going to forego the tourney so that when it gets to the battle steps I will have really low,level dragons to battle. I doubt I will finish on either account because I was unable to get thru the battle steps this time. I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! It shouldn't be this difficult to complete a simple SB.

This is exactly what I did I knew I wouldn't be able to do both. Bouquet is a beautiful dragon but I wanted crown jewel more and was so glad it was the token dragon a second time round as I realised too late the last time!

Hopefully Bouquet will come back around!

shortdanzr
02-18-19, 05:23 PM
my juliette will hatch soon. i don't want another crown jewel. i'm debating tkaing the food boosts as i need to replenish my food supply. but i don't know if they are 10x or what boost. or if i should just get the crown jewel again and essence it

deadpixel
02-18-19, 07:49 PM
my juliette will hatch soon. i don't want another crown jewel. i'm debating tkaing the food boosts as i need to replenish my food supply. but i don't know if they are 10x or what boost. or if i should just get the crown jewel again and essence it

They are 10x.

I usually just get whatever dragon they're offering and trade it off for essence, but this is a task that takes up to 4 days :blue:

deadpixel
02-18-19, 07:57 PM
Hi where can i find the information regarding eggs? I have got a 17 hour timer on the breeding right now. But dont know what will be the out come.

I'm not sure where the guide is in this forum, but there are Dragon Story Wikis out there with the information you're seeking. We're not allowed to post links so you'll need to do a search on Google or your favorite search engine.

puppyzt
02-18-19, 08:26 PM
Very saaad. I was finishing the last fight, just to know that the message of "Dragon story is an online game..." notice me that I did not have wifi connection. My phone just shut down and surprise, no dragon story app. went to play store and re install and more surprise, the app started from level 1. 😮
I was level 121, what happened?

shortdanzr
02-18-19, 08:43 PM
They are 10x.

I usually just get whatever dragon they're offering and trade it off for essence, but this is a task that takes up to 4 days :blue:

i would do that, but i seriously depleted my food supply in this event and i already have a crown jewel and whie the essence would be nice-i have to be practical

deadpixel
02-18-19, 10:32 PM
Very saaad. I was finishing the last fight, just to know that the message of "Dragon story is an online game..." notice me that I did not have wifi connection. My phone just shut down and surprise, no dragon story app. went to play store and re install and more surprise, the app started from level 1. ��
I was level 121, what happened?

Uhh... This could be one of two things:

1. If you are lucky, the DS app ON YOUR PHONE got deleted with its data, so after reinstallation, you will have to go through the intro-play until you can log in to your old S8 ID. Once you log in, your data, stored on the DS Servers, will be downloaded to your phone and everything will be back to normal.

2. If you are UNLUCKY, you may be one of the numbers of players whose data store ON THE SERVERS got corrupted. If this is the case, you will need to submit a ticket to S8 to get them to work on restoring your data from their backups; be patient though because this takes upwards of 10 working days as reported by others.

mymonta
02-18-19, 10:45 PM
They are 10x.

So? As long as you get the Crown Jewel dragon on your nest within the 4 days you're fine. You don't have to hatch it , evolve it, and trade it within 4 days. You'll get the Essence any time you decide to disenchant it. 🤷

puppyzt
02-18-19, 11:17 PM
Thanks deadpixel, apparently I was lucky, they restore my very old account. And I meant lucky cause this old account was the one that I left cause I had reached the limited land and was crawded, now I can expand. Thanks and I will start to work.

deadpixel
02-19-19, 12:15 AM
Thanks deadpixel, apparently I was lucky, they restore my very old account. And I meant lucky cause this old account was the one that I left cause I had reached the limited land and was crawded, now I can expand. Thanks and I will start to work.

Good to hear that you're able to play again, but are you able to continue with your previous "new" account?

puppyzt
02-19-19, 04:48 PM
Good to hear that you're able to play again, but are you able to continue with your previous "new" account?

No, I lost it, just to one fight to achieve the goal. sniff, sniff. Now I'm deleting all the nbrs and start searching new ones, and mining cause this account did not have the new island expansion.

kooky panda
02-20-19, 12:04 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoP8znuXLNK9ECu90gFFp3s8xWLwJzH 4Zthlal_IY2V4Sq-uyOMA

Please vote!! You can choose more than one item.

random59
02-20-19, 11:28 PM
Absolutely hated this event, Tales would not record any of my battles in Chapter 9, wasn’t going to pay for gold to skip act 1 and then have the same thing to happen again in Chapter 10.

Would be nice to have an event run smoothly from start to finish but this is not happening!

Going to sit back and collect gold and forget out these events for the moment!

Is it too hard to ask for this game to work!

ghostiemom
02-21-19, 08:24 AM
i would do that, but i seriously depleted my food supply in this event and i already have a crown jewel and whie the essence would be nice-i have to be practical
Warning—I chose farm boosts, and received only one after crafting. :mad:eta: after my game restarted, I had all three**

kooky panda
03-04-19, 11:39 AM
Thanks for votes !! Results have been submitted.