PDA

View Full Version : Passionate Prancer - 2019 Feb 8

Rynetory2
02-08-19, 06:21 AM
Passionate Prancer - new creature

More information on Passionate Prancer (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1562964&viewfull=1#post1562964) in Creatures Guide.
Passionate Prancer

Element: Valentine, Earth (breed Earth + Fire)
Rarity: Common
Cost: 400 gems

taralynn227
02-08-19, 04:07 PM
I bred the Passionate Prancer on my second try with Pyro Pony and Obsidian Cyclops.

Phoenix406
02-08-19, 06:02 PM
I bred the Passionate Prancer on my second try with Pyro Pony and Obsidian Cyclops.

Nice!

deadpixel
02-09-19, 12:49 AM
Took a couple of tries but I got it with Heartvark and Cherub Cub :tickled_pink:

https://i.ibb.co/rv66smQ/0634-AE3-F-453-C-47-EC-BAAA-BCB6871-F667-B.jpg

 => 
https://i.ibb.co/HThgH4g/23695-C31-9-F7-C-4561-824-A-D80-EEF44-E9-EF.jpg

  

Now to figure out where to put it in six days time :(

Minimalio
02-09-19, 03:32 AM
L'ho preso per sbaglio mentre cercavo di riprodurre un'altra creatura 😕
Non avevo ancora visto\letto nulla sulla nuova creatura. ....presa con Pony Focoso e Roccioceronte ....potrebbe essere di suggerimento a qualcuno ☺

Silverrain1
02-09-19, 04:06 AM
What elements are we supposed to be breeding to get this? My fave doesn?t say?

karaelolz
02-09-19, 05:54 AM
Do you specifically need Earth + Fire to breed it or can you also get it with Valentine + Earth ?

edit: Actually confirmed it myself by breeding cozy cuddler(valentine+earth) + rock rhino(earth) and I got it first try lol

HunterAbode
02-09-19, 07:52 AM
I got it first try with cuddly cub (valentine and earth) and rock rhino (earth).

Pebblemist
02-09-19, 10:13 AM
I think I just got it with Glasstodon and Magmacore! Dang I've been getting some pretty good breeding luck! It's like S8 is trying to make sure they keep me here!

AppieP
02-09-19, 01:05 PM
Just got it on my first attempt with the combo Pawberry Bear and Rock Rhino.

miadoubled
02-09-19, 04:33 PM
Everytime i really love the design i have the worst luck! It is so upsetting! First 15 then 14 and 15... Of course itd be duringa SB..ugh ugh ughhhhh:(

How can i breed a sale animal twice but no common :(

liesl23
02-10-19, 06:50 PM
do we breed Earth+Fire or Valentine+Earth for this Passionate Prancer?

Rynetory2
02-11-19, 07:25 AM
do we breed Earth+Fire or Valentine+Earth for this Passionate Prancer?

I got it with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. You can use Valentine + Earth but bear in mind there may be hidden other elements in special element like Valentine which may result with other unwanted combos. For this reason, I stuck with Earth + Fire. Feel free to use whichever you prefer. Good luck. :)

liesl23
02-11-19, 02:36 PM
I got it with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. You can use Valentine + Earth but bear in mind there may be hidden other elements in special element like Valentine which may result with other unwanted combos. For this reason, I stuck with Earth + Fire. Feel free to use whichever you prefer. Good luck. :)

Thank you! :)

rachelasw
02-12-19, 04:59 AM
Pyro Pony + Rock Rhino :love_heart:

Just in time for tomorrow :)

Silverrain1
02-12-19, 02:42 PM
Non stop trying on all 3 accounts and still no luck. Good thing I don?t like the grand prize in story book. Cos with my luck, I?ll not get this animal, just like the last limited. Non stop trying the whole time on three scounts and not one got a thing!

miadoubled
02-13-19, 07:10 AM
Every rare and super rare possibility there is..ive bred it. Of coarse the one SB that i really really love the common and last prize

jmatarii
02-13-19, 07:58 AM
HI.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49980

Best regards.

Silverrain1
02-14-19, 03:54 PM
Still trying, still can?t get it. So guess I will definitely be sitting the story book out. Oh well. Can give up on the tournament as well then!

mymonta
02-14-19, 04:04 PM
Oh, wow! I don't know which stage I want to keep mine at because it looks good at every stage! It's horns form a heart just like the XO ox, so I think I will try to put them in the same habitat! But, again, the problem is the ox is also adorable at every stage, so if I never grow him up, he'll never get his heart horns. What a dilemma! And it is also similar to last year's "Romance Prancer."

You know what I should do? And it would be way cheaper than playing? Just print out the guides and have pictures of all the animals at all the levels, make them into posters, and then I wouldn't have to try to breed anything. Lol! Kidding, of course.

PookieBearsGirl
02-15-19, 02:44 AM
Oh, wow! I don't know which stage I want to keep mine at because it looks good at every stage! It's horns form a heart just like the XO ox, so I think I will try to put them in the same habitat! But, again, the problem is the ox is also adorable at every stage, so if I never grow him up, he'll never get his heart horns. What a dilemma! And it is also similar to last year's "Romance Prancer."

You know what I should do? And it would be way cheaper than playing? Just print out the guides and have pictures of all the animals at all the levels, make them into posters, and then I wouldn't have to try to breed anything. Lol! Kidding, of course.

I struggle with this all the time! :D I bred a second Passionate Prancer because I want it in baby form. I personally prefer the Romance Prancer in adult form, though I don't wanna hatch it from storage till we get more expansions. I find the baby animals far far too cute in this game!

Sugarcat5
02-15-19, 11:47 AM
No luck on baby account trying for this:( so frustrating!!!
Got it on main account with pyro pony and obsidian Cyclops.

Shewolf1953
02-15-19, 02:15 PM
I’m at chapter 6 of 10 and it is asking for the Passionate Prancers...I have been attempting to breed this since the beginning of the Tales and still cannot get it...this is very frustrating and I probably won’t be able to finish unless I get it soon!

silverdovex
02-15-19, 04:18 PM
I have had the best luck breeding ?commons? for the SB when I use level 15 pyro pony, pandaffodil, rock rhino, or frostfang (for passionate prancer I used pyro pony and rock rhino.) When I only use these original commons and mine are all level 15, I can usually get the new common by the 10th try. I don?t use any other animals because higher rarity and extra elements all introduce additional variables into the breeding results. I also consult the guide so I don?t advance to the step where it asks you to breed the new common until I have actually bred it; for whatever reason, it becomes harder to breed once the SB asks for it.

not sure if this will help anyone for this SB or a future one, but it works for me

Silverrain1
02-16-19, 04:05 AM
Still. No. Luck.

Beyond frustrating

Silverrain1
02-16-19, 04:54 PM
No way!
Main account just got five hours! - please tell me this is the only possibility?
Let?s see how far I get in the storybook without spending gems

mymonta
02-16-19, 07:55 PM
No way!
Main account just got five hours! - please tell me this is the only possibility?
Let?s see how far I get in the storybook without spending gems
Good luck! Sounds like you got it!

Shewolf1953
02-17-19, 11:04 AM
Now two days left and still no Passionate Prancer...I can understand not completing an event by not having enough food, not being able to get to level 30 in the arena or not being able to mine for select items...I just don’t understand how after continuous back to back breeding of a so called “common” animal I am not able to complete this event...this is not the first time it has happened and I’m sure it’s not the last...I just refuse to give in and buy the animal to win the event...I just don’t have that kind of money!

PookieBearsGirl
02-17-19, 12:15 PM
Now two days left and still no Passionate Prancer...I can understand not completing an event by not having enough food, not being able to get to level 30 in the arena or not being able to mine for select items...I just don’t understand how after continuous back to back breeding of a so called “common” animal I am not able to complete this event...this is not the first time it has happened and I’m sure it’s not the last...I just refuse to give in and buy the animal to win the event...I just don’t have that kind of money!

Sometimes I find it helpful to switch the order of the animals. If you've been using Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony, switch it to Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. I don't know why but it helps me from time to time. I wish you luck, friend!

Shewolf1953
02-17-19, 10:54 PM
I tried switching the order, but still no luck...oh well, maybe I will be lucky next time...too late to catch up now...only 1 day and 2 hours left��☹️

Minimalio
02-18-19, 04:36 AM
I tried switching the order, but still no luck...oh well, maybe I will be lucky next time...too late to catch up now...only 1 day and 2 hours left��☹️
Dovrebbe esserci data la possibilit? di donare le creature in esubero anzich? mandarle via cosi tristemente 😐 ho trovato 3 Passionate mentre cercavo di riprodurre altre creature ....me ne basta uno...gli alrri due li avrei donati ben volentieri a chi come te non ha avuto fortuna nel riprodurli, come mi sarebbe piaciuto riceverlo in dono le volte che non ho avuto fortuna io😕
Mi dispiace tanto 😢

PookieBearsGirl
02-18-19, 05:30 AM
Dovrebbe esserci data la possibilit? di donare le creature in esubero anzich? mandarle via cosi tristemente �� ho trovato 3 Passionate mentre cercavo di riprodurre altre creature ....me ne basta uno...gli alrri due li avrei donati ben volentieri a chi come te non ha avuto fortuna nel riprodurli, come mi sarebbe piaciuto riceverlo in dono le volte che non ho avuto fortuna io��
Mi dispiace tanto ��

Aw! That's the sweetest. I also bred 3 and would have happily donated/traded it to another player who couldn't breed it. I've been asking S8 for a way to trade animals for awhile now. :(

Minimalio
02-18-19, 10:45 AM
Aw! That's the sweetest. I also bred 3 and would have happily donated/traded it to another player who couldn't breed it. I've been asking S8 for a way to trade animals for awhile now. :(
Magari un giorno accoglieranno questi nostri semplici suggerimenti. Sarebbe davvero bello ☺