PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Amour Parisian - 2019 Feb 7 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
02-07-19, 01:04 PM
15 Day Goal - Amour Parisian
*Goal should end February 21, 2019*

Goal 1: Amour Parisian
Buy 8 Paris Rooftops (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Paris Stones (24g to skip)

- Floor Tile

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Paris Oven Appliance**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Always a Good Idea
Build 3 Paris Ovens (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 French Blue Letter + 12 Parisian Pink Letter
Serve 15 Steak Frites (30g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Sole Meuniere Recipe*

Goal 3: Twilight and the Morning
Serve 15 Sole Meuniere (30g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Paris Mirrors (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Jambon-Beurre Recipe*

Goal 4: Steel and Lace
Serve 15 Jambon-Beurre (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Paris Stove Appliance*

Goal 5: Flowers in her Hair
Build 3 Paris Stoves (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Parisian Shopping Bag + 32 French Shopping Bag
Serve 15 Choucroute (15g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Bouillabaisse Recipe*

Goal 6: Return to the Seine
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Iron Bistro Counter (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Pink Poodle Floor Deco*

Goal 7: An Artist in Paris
Serve 15 Bouillabaisse (45g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Pink Poodle (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Street Crepes Recipe*

Goal 8: My Hometown
Have 4 Iron Bistro Tables (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Iron Bistro Chairs (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Crepe Stand Floor Deco*

Goal 9: The City of Love
Serve 12 Street Crepes (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Crepe Stand (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Winter Date in Paris*

Final Goal Prize:
Winter Date in Paris, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL: *Side Goal recipes are NOT dropping collectibles.*

Amour Parisian Part One:
Serve 5 Macaroni & Cheese (30g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 12 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Serve 10 Beignet (35g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 7 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 20 Beet & Feta Salad (20g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- 1 Hour *under Dinner tab*
Rewards: $1,200, 37 xp

Amour Parisian Part Two:
Serve 7 Macaroni & Cheese (42g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Serve 15 Beignet (53g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 25 Beet & Feta Salad (25g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Rewards: $1,200, 37 xp

Amour Parisian Part Three:
Serve 10 Macaroni & Cheese (60g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Serve 20 Beignet (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 30 Beet & Feta Salad (30g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Rewards: $1,200, 37 xp, 1 Free French Cafe Bike

Final Side Goal Prize:
French Cafe Bike, 2x1, 25 Gem Value (Released July 24, 2013 as LTO)

NOTE ON SIDE GOAL: Rewards changed from $3,000 + 85 xp to $1,200 + 37 xp per goal

NEW GOAL ITEMS:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50061

Original LTO Graphic:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49831

February 15, 2019 --> iOS 4 Day Value Pack Offer:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50059&d=1550263751
The Kissing Statue is a 2x2 Floor Deco originally released February 10, 2012 as an LTO for 34 Gems. It's also currently on offer in the V-Day Sale for 24 Gems.

greasyfork1
02-07-19, 01:13 PM
Looks like our customers are going to be eating some Paris Rooftops ) opps typo

EdiiLouise
02-07-19, 01:22 PM
Where is the side goal prize from? I've never seen it before

dommiecook
02-07-19, 01:29 PM
WOW!!! These types of goals and side goals our the types i dream of!!! Thank you storm 8!!! I love it, love it love it. I hope you have a Valentines sale too? Great job!!!

CarrotCake789
02-07-19, 01:29 PM
This goal is Valentine's themed and doesn't have too much pink. Everything looks good to me! :D

EdiiLouise
02-07-19, 01:36 PM
Ahhh pink poodle as a goal prize yes!!!

AnnirasSweets
02-07-19, 01:47 PM
Again, they've lowered a few of the coin rewards from the Main Goals and all of the Side Goal rewards just like they did in BS for the newest goal. I'm not pleased with this at all and think it's distasteful at best!

twospoons
02-07-19, 02:53 PM
i always thought that bike came from a box, didn't know it was an LTO. anyway, new to me, so yay!

and Jack! a new person! are we watching a TV travel/food show?

also: an honest thank you for making the 2nd appliance gifts entirely different from the ones for the 1st appliance, instead of just different colors. i sometimes forgot what the heck color i was supposed to be collecting/sending/trading for.

Natasha_07
02-07-19, 02:56 PM
Another nicely done Valentine's day goal without the pink overload .

And this Jack man seems interesting, I wonder if we will get him as a character anytime soon.

CarrotCake789
02-07-19, 03:43 PM

CarrotCake789
02-07-19, 03:44 PM

tatermaters
02-07-19, 04:07 PM
Yay. Looks nice

SuperbDesserts
02-07-19, 06:59 PM
Again, they've lowered a few of the coin rewards from the Main Goals and all of the Side Goal rewards just like they did in BS for the newest goal. I'm not pleased with this at all and think it's distasteful at best!

I'm also disappointed that all the recipes are 4-coin foods as opposed to the 5-coin foods we usually receive in goals.

Other than that, I like the theme so far, and the tables/counter/decorations look very nice, so I think I'll really enjoy this goal! ;) Thanks for putting together this guide and infographic!

Lilliepaddd
02-07-19, 09:31 PM
Looks great! Love the black tables...finally, still expensive but yeah, great Valentine like theme without being too traditional, well done...

1977ROI
02-07-19, 09:42 PM
Loved this goal !!!! Not like the bakery one ( karaoke theme) this goal just made the valentine season...thanks for the info and you too storm 8 💗💗💗

Wipeout4321
02-08-19, 04:47 AM
Interesting! Seems they dtarted-out with variety in mind by introducing a new character, but looking at this thread, not much else changed this time. Certainly better than nothing and this guy only just being introduced is a good hint that we have many more challenges to come! Anyone else feeling there may be a consistent "world travel" theme for a while?! Can see no other reason for a new character. I know that before the budget-cuts I asked for Teamlava to make other updates that tie-in with the goal sets, but now we only have goals every update anyway, that might become TOO predictable. Still, nice change with the new man!

If nothing else, perhaps a shed of hope that some more surprise new things may be added sometime in the future (new basic recipes, anyone?!).

AnnirasSweets
02-08-19, 07:20 AM
Interesting! Seems they dtarted-out with variety in mind by introducing a new character, but looking at this thread, not much else changed this time. Certainly better than nothing and this guy only just being introduced is a good hint that we have many more challenges to come! Anyone else feeling there may be a consistent "world travel" theme for a while?! Can see no other reason for a new character. I know that before the budget-cuts I asked for Teamlava to make other updates that tie-in with the goal sets, but now we only have goals every update anyway, that might become TOO predictable. Still, nice change with the new man!

If nothing else, perhaps a shed of hope that some more surprise new things may be added sometime in the future (new basic recipes, anyone?!).

I'm pretty sure every player longs for the days when each week brought new updates; I personally would be over the moon if they returned but it seems unlikely at this point in time.

A new character and well rounded goal is exciting to be sure but I'm not thrilled with their decision to dock the goal rewards and recipe earnings. If this is the price we have to pay for new quality content, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that....

I suppose all I can do is wait and see if this miserly behavior continues throughout the next new goals. I'm really hoping that they simply used an older goal format and didn't realize the discrepancy in comparison to current goal standards.

callmetired
02-08-19, 07:46 AM
Another cut that seems to be flying under the radar is the cooking drops are extremely minuscule, often dropping nothing at all per cook. Just got through cooking 16 steak frites but only enough drops for THREE parts. WTH?? An already tedious game shooting itself in the foot yet again.

pipipooh1977
02-08-19, 10:21 AM
Nice goal! But the part drops are terrible!

blackstarr31
02-08-19, 10:36 AM
I think it would be better if the side goals where the past goals, so that we have a chance to unlock some old recipes, we keep cooking the same dishes after we collected all the gems for that dish, annoying!!!!

callmetired
02-08-19, 12:29 PM

It was decidedly bad last goal but even worse this time. Guess we should take the hint that it's being phased out, if so that ought to translate into reasonable goal parts quantities but we all know it never works that way with this game.

AnnirasSweets
02-08-19, 02:28 PM
It was decidedly bad last goal but even worse this time. Guess we should take the hint that it's being phased out, if so that ought to translate into reasonable goal parts quantities but we all know it never works that way with this game.

What is it that you think is being phased out?

callmetired
02-08-19, 05:10 PM
What is it that you think is being phased out?

The acquisition of parts through cooking and/or cook and dump. It began during a 6 month hiatus and took a while to get the hang of when I returned. Coinciding with the insane number of ever-new parts, it's kind of a wash in terms of getting through goals. So you cook/dump endlessly, now with fewer and fewer drops.

In one of my restaurants, where I was the first nbr to send gifts and requests, I've c/d so many times, mastery is about 3.6 out of 4 yet haven't reached the second recipe. Not complaining about the mastery part, it's just bizarre. Well, at least I won't get stuck mastering 2 hour recipe long after goals have been reached! Also bizarre is not getting credit for the all of the 2 hour steak frites that have been served in a day and a half but that's another topic.

doubleOnugget
02-10-19, 03:22 PM
Finally, some required goal items that I actually want to keep in my restaurant! Those mason jar and cardboard box tables/counters/wallpaper/tile were absolutely horrid. Whoever designed this one, kudos to you! I love it so much!!! I will be keeping these tables and whatnot this time around! Seriously, I love it! :) Not a fan of the tile (it looks like the concrete or plain gray tiles), I must say. I liked the jar planters and the mason jar wall mount shelf from the last one.

doubleOnugget
02-10-19, 03:25 PM
I do agree on this! The drops lately have been terrible. I’ll get through the first appliance and not even come close to being able to make parts for the second appliance. Or it will keep dropping only one of the four, so you’ll have 37 of one, but like 11 in another. What’s up with that?

Lapetshop7
02-10-19, 03:34 PM
How come this hasn't started on my game yet?

EdiiLouise
02-10-19, 03:59 PM

Yes! I feel you on that. I wish they would revert it back

AnnirasSweets
02-10-19, 04:39 PM
How come this hasn't started on my game yet?

The goal should have automatically been added to the goal book for all players who are far enough in the game. The 15 Day Goals are usually for Lv. 12 and up but the Side Goal and 5 Day Goal have minimum levels that vary.

If, after doing all the standard things (such as rebooting and reinstalling the app) you still don't see the goal in your goal book, you would likely need to get in contact with the s8 Support Staff either in the Bugs Forum or via Support Ticket for answers.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

S8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

LJHIG
02-11-19, 02:28 PM
I'm struggling to just get the stoves build, not got many neighbours to request parts and a majority of them don't send anyway 😏

AnnirasSweets
02-11-19, 05:32 PM
I'm struggling to just get the stoves build, not got many neighbours to request parts and a majority of them don't send anyway ��

If lack of neighbors or gifts is holding you back from completing the goals, you might want to look around the Add Me forum. You can add neighbors or add your info so others can add you, it's a good way to find new neighbors -- specifically ones that play the way you do.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Restaurant-Story-Add-Me

lynniefish
02-12-19, 08:49 PM
Just noticed a glitch with the bouillabaisse, and hope a mod can report it over. Checked on my first batches as they should have been done, but there were no domed covers over the stoves to indicate they were finished. I selected one of the stoves and I got a message saying "tap to serve" or words to that effect, instead of a message telling me what dish was cooking. I tapped, and up popped the domed cover, and normal tapping finished the dish. Four stoves, same issue on all. I play on iOS, if that makes a difference.

AnnirasSweets
02-13-19, 06:28 AM
Just noticed a glitch with the bouillabaisse, and hope a mod can report it over. Checked on my first batches as they should have been done, but there were no domed covers over the stoves to indicate they were finished. I selected one of the stoves and I got a message saying "tap to serve" or words to that effect, instead of a message telling me what dish was cooking. I tapped, and up popped the domed cover, and normal tapping finished the dish. Four stoves, same issue on all. I play on iOS, if that makes a difference.

I went ahead and added this issue to the current bugs thread for you so hopefully a mod or s8 rep will see this quicker and you'll get a resolution when s8 support gets in office today.

lynniefish
02-13-19, 06:34 AM
I went ahead and added this issue to the current bugs thread for you so hopefully a mod or s8 rep will see this quicker and you'll get a resolution when s8 support gets in office today.

Thank you kindly, AnnirasSweets! I should have thought to do that myself. Thank you, too, and your mysterious benefactor, for always lighting the way so brilliantly on our goal journeys!

AnnirasSweets
02-13-19, 08:38 AM
Thank you kindly, AnnirasSweets! I should have thought to do that myself. Thank you, too, and your mysterious benefactor, for always lighting the way so brilliantly on our goal journeys!

You're welcome, happy to help. :)

Rynetory2
02-13-19, 09:18 AM

I've flagged this over. Thanks.

Thanks for your help too.

lynniefish
02-13-19, 10:38 AM
I've flagged this over. Thanks.

Thanks for your help too.

Thank you for your kind assistance!

happyday5
02-13-19, 03:06 PM
I've got the same glitch with the bouillabaisse

callmetired
02-14-19, 02:45 PM
I've spoiled 3 batches of SEVEN hour bouillabaise so far because there's no indication they were done cooking.

ladysurvivor
02-15-19, 03:23 AM
Luckily, I remembered this thread and went back and checked. Sure enough, they were done but no indication of such.

EdiiLouise
02-15-19, 08:23 AM
Gave up doing the goal. I was on 1st recipe on the 2nd oven and I just gave up with 7 days spare. I'm not really bothered with the remaining locked recipes and the decorations are ugly af. They've completely ruined the goals by changing it to IMPOSSIBLE.

AnnirasSweets
02-15-19, 01:47 PM
This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The Kissing Statue is a 2x2 Floor Deco originally released February 10, 2012 as an LTO for 34 Gems. It's also currently on offer in the V-Day Sale for 24 Gems.

Vvetra
02-19-19, 01:32 AM
Completed the goal, got "Winter Date in Paris" decoration, placed it on the floor, and it is INVISIBLE. The place it's on shows the name when clicked, but the decoration itself doesn't show up. Very disappointing. :blue:

Had the same thing happen in the past with "Crystal Snowflake" decoration. I'm on Android phone.

AnnirasSweets
02-19-19, 07:16 AM
Completed the goal, got "Winter Date in Paris" decoration, placed it on the floor, and it is INVISIBLE. The place it's on shows the name when clicked, but the decoration itself doesn't show up. Very disappointing. :blue:

Had the same thing happen in the past with "Crystal Snowflake" decoration. I'm on Android phone.

Try rotating the item. Sometimes this happens and I move the item around my board and rotate it several times. It will show up but it's usually the rotating that makes it visible again.

Vvetra
02-19-19, 10:42 AM
Try rotating the item. Sometimes this happens and I move the item around my board and rotate it several times. It will show up but it's usually the rotating that makes it visible again.

I did. Rotating, relocating - nothing worked.

Lapetshop7
02-19-19, 12:37 PM
I really hope I finish in time! I still have 5 more to make on goal 7 then have goal 8(which is easy) and goal 9 still to do. Only have 2 of the stoves. Probably would be easier if I had all 3 but can only do 2 right now. Hopefully some videos will help speed it up

AnnirasSweets
02-19-19, 03:40 PM
I did. Rotating, relocating - nothing worked.

Try storing it, rebooting then placing it once more. If it's still invisible, uninstall and reinstall the app. If, after doing everything in your power to fix this, it is still invisible - then it would be time to open a Support Ticket. There are two ways to do so, either in the Bugs Forum or via the s8 Support.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

s8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Vvetra
02-19-19, 09:36 PM
Try storing it, rebooting then placing it once more. If it's still invisible, uninstall and reinstall the app. If, after doing everything in your power to fix this, it is still invisible - then it would be time to open a Support Ticket. There are two ways to do so, either in the Bugs Forum or via the s8 Support.

s8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you. Opened a support ticket. Hope they can fix it. All the best.

Edit: got an immediate auto response: Your ticket has been closed. We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

:confused:

Edit 2: Re-installed the game - that solved it.

AnnirasSweets
02-19-19, 10:28 PM

Edit: got an immediate auto response: Your ticket has been closed. We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Glad to hear a re-install helped, they usually do for things like this. I've had to reinstall up to three times before getting results for certain issues but it's a pretty solid go-to move.

There were a lot of issues in other s8 games this past weekend so if you did need support you might have had to wait a while. I lost count of the number of posts I answered that was just me repeatedly giving the same info and the support link, lol.

Rynetory2
02-20-19, 02:16 AM

Restaurant Story has limited support at the moment so that was why your ticket was closed. Feel free to post in the Bugs forum for issues and we'll help players there. Glad to hear that you have sorted out your issue. For future reference, try suggestions in Chapter What I can do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.