PDA

View Full Version : Not getting pink hearts for breeding

Sugarcat5
02-02-19, 10:42 AM
I have white chocolate hearts in my storage but not one pink heart. Aren't we supposed to get them from breeding? I've bred several dragons since yesterday so I should have pink hearts in my storage.

RockyMts
02-02-19, 03:37 PM
Am not receiving pink chocolates for breeding. Anyone else having this problem?

RockyMts
02-02-19, 06:34 PM
Received my missing pink chocolates after hatching Gentleman dragon, Same thing happened to Random. Is this a new spin? However it seems some players received them as soon as they bred a dragon.

kooky panda
02-04-19, 11:58 AM
You should get pink chocolates when placing on nest after breeding two dragons.
If you are not receiving yours, please contact support for assistance. ( see support link in my signature).

Rfs04
02-05-19, 06:43 PM
You should get pink chocolates when placing on nest after breeding two dragons.
If you are not receiving yours, please contact support for assistance. ( see support link in my signature).

Kooky, the issue with pink hearts is that we weren't receiving any until sometime after6pm or so Eastern time on Saturday. After that time, they seem to have started up, perhaps a bug was fixed by then?

But any breeds prior did not get. So, for example I had 3 breeds of 7,10 and 13 hrs that got no hearts. There are a few threads by players who also saw they weren't getting them,. S8 may want to do a blanket give back for that time? I submitted a support request but i expect more will be coming.

kooky panda
02-06-19, 11:19 AM
Kooky, the issue with pink hearts is that we weren't receiving any until sometime after6pm or so Eastern time on Saturday. After that time, they seem to have started up, perhaps a bug was fixed by then?

But any breeds prior did not get. So, for example I had 3 breeds of 7,10 and 13 hrs that got no hearts. There are a few threads by players who also saw they weren't getting them,. S8 may want to do a blanket give back for that time? I submitted a support request but i expect more will be coming.

I will report the time frame you provided over. I would also go ahead and submit a support ticket.

Rfs04
02-06-19, 09:34 PM
I will report the time frame you provided over. I would also go ahead and submit a support ticket.

I did submit and got reply that 'problem fixed'. It looks like they gave me the lost hearts but since that's a moving amount, I'm not sure.