PDA

View Full Version : FOREST PARTY: Sweetie Surprise - 2019 Feb 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 03:04 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49710

How to play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463692&viewfull=1#post1463692

Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Floating Flowers : 75 (event boost)
Second Prize: Kissy Cat : 450
Third Prize: Bouncing Bouquet : 1,250 (event boost)
Fourth Prize: Fideliphant : 2,000
Fifth Prize: Heart Hoof : 3,200

Community Prizes
(unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Heartwings, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Sappy Sappling
Second Prize: Food
Third Prize: Runes

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49727

Event Boosts
Floating Flowers - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
Bouncing Bouquet - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
Flight of Love
Goal 1
Hatch a Warmheart
REWARD: 250 Heartwings

Goal 2
Raise your Warmheart to Level 10
REWARD: 250 Heartwings

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

Phoenix406
02-01-19, 06:51 PM
So, umm, is it just me, or did they forget to release a habitat to go with this event?!?

I love the elephant! I don't know why, but I feel like I can live without the horse, even though it looks a lot like the jingle horse that was the top LB prize a few weeks ago. This is the same color and everything, but I'm just not that interested. Not sure why.

taralynn227
02-01-19, 07:09 PM
So, umm, is it just me, or did they forget to release a habitat to go with this event?!?

I was wondering the same thing! I was really looking forward to the February habitats. I already had my gems ready to buy it. I really hope we get some new ones this month. Or even some from previous years on sale.

deadpixel
02-01-19, 07:26 PM

I love the elephant! I don't know why, but I feel like I can live without the horse, even though it looks a lot like the jingle horse that was the top LB prize a few weeks ago. This is the same color and everything, but I'm just not that interested. Not sure why.

I was wondering the same thing! I was really looking forward to the February habitats. I already had my gems ready to buy it. I really hope we get some new ones this month. Or even some from previous years on sale.

Maybe they discovered that the borders of the habitats did not join properly and have decided to fix it before putting them out for sale.

By the way, THE SPACE-THEMED HABITATS STILL HAVE EXTREMELY AWFUL LOOKING BORDERS. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT??? :mad:

Phoenix406
02-02-19, 12:14 AM
So, I guess since it's the weekend, they aren't going to release the new habitat until Monday? I need a habitat right now!! :mad:

Phoenix406
02-04-19, 10:15 PM
So, silly me, I assumed they would fix this on Monday, but I guess they are waiting for Tuesday's update.

deadpixel
02-05-19, 12:18 AM
So, silly me, I assumed they would fix this on Monday, but I guess they are waiting for Tuesday's update.

It's a good thing then that they are based in the United States and not in an Asian country where the celebrations for the Lunar New Year is currently on, otherwise, we'd have to wait till Thursday or Friday before there are any updates.

Phoenix406
02-05-19, 12:53 PM
Still no habitat? What on earth?!?!? I bought coin habitats that I hope to be able to move the animals from into a 5 critter gem habitat. But, hey, if S8 doesn't want my money, that's their deal.

Rynetory2
02-06-19, 05:09 AM
I did check on this and still awaiting for an answer. Will update you all as soon as I get a whisper.

Rynetory2
02-07-19, 01:30 AM
Sorry guys, I'm afraid I have bad news. I've just been told that there's no habitat for this month. :( Such a pity. I was looking forward like you all.

Phoenix406
02-07-19, 09:15 AM
Why is it taking so long to get community prizes? And no habitat? For the whole month? Or just this event? That's nuts!

Myo2012
02-07-19, 09:58 PM
How does anyone ever get to first price? Without spending gems, that is?

And no habitat for this month? Really? No Valentine's?

deadpixel
02-07-19, 11:30 PM

Well, it's not called Fantasy Forest for no reason :D

Wah! Ha! Ha! Ha! ...

Rynetory2
02-08-19, 06:18 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Phoenix406
02-08-19, 12:59 PM

I don't think you can. I'm quite sure you can't, in fact.

At least we have a new habitat today. Whew!

PookieBearsGirl
02-08-19, 01:01 PM

Weeeeelp! Looks like y'all missed your first week of habitats. I see they've been added now! LOL

Well, it's not called Fantasy Forest for no reason :D

Wah! Ha! Ha! Ha! ...

HAHAHAHAAA! This nearly ****ed me! :D

PuntaMita
02-08-19, 01:06 PM
I don't think you can. I'm quite sure you can't, in fact.

At least we have a new habitat today. Whew!
I played my heart out, spent a few gems and knew I would still be short by a few hundred. They used to have a side goal of growing food to get more points. It really helped and made it closer to possible.
Glad you guys got your new habitat.😉

PookieBearsGirl
02-08-19, 01:14 PM
I played my heart out, spent a few gems and knew I would still be short by a few hundred. They used to have a side goal of growing food to get more points. It really helped and made it closer to possible.
Glad you guys got your new habitat.��

I miss that part. I also miss how they not only made it just possible to finish it before the cutoff BUT also gave you a habitat FOR FREE!!!

taralynn227
02-08-19, 01:23 PM
I really hope we are able to get the first part of the habitat before the end of the month. I want the complete set.

PookieBearsGirl
02-08-19, 07:17 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

I always try to remember to vote on these because I feel it helps your guys work out which animals we liked or how to set these up for future reference. My constructive criticism is that we all used to love this event. Used to.

I went on the hunt to find which animals went together with Little Red in order to place them in the habitat we got a few months back. Not sure if we got more than three but it did show me something interesting. The same event from way back when featuring the Libertree. The final prize was rewarded when you hit 2400 points. That's a doable amount without needing to use gems. And an amount, which we would all agree, is far better than 3200 - an impossible number to reach without gems. We used to get a habitat for free with these events. You guys took that away. We used to have a fair chance at getting the final prize. You took that away.

My constructive criticism...can we at least get one of those back? I would vote for the 2400 one. Because...what good are habitats without a spot to put them in your forest. :/

deadpixel
02-08-19, 10:04 PM
I always try to remember to vote on these because I feel it helps your guys work out which animals we liked or how to set these up for future reference. My constructive criticism is that we all used to love this event. Used to.

I went on the hunt to find which animals went together with Little Red in order to place them in the habitat we got a few months back. Not sure if we got more than three but it did show me something interesting. The same event from way back when featuring the Libertree. The final prize was rewarded when you hit 2400 points. That's a doable amount without needing to use gems. And an amount, which we would all agree, is far better than 3200 - an impossible number to reach without gems. We used to get a habitat for free with these events. You guys took that away. We used to have a fair chance at getting the final prize. You took that away.

My constructive criticism...can we at least get one of those back? I would vote for the 2400 one. Because...what good are habitats without a spot to put them in your forest. :/

Very good points :)

If I may add one more: Please open up more land for expansion. Longtime players like myself have been stuck without the ability to expand, and cannot properly play FFS events because we just cannot put out anymore creatures.

Rynetory2
02-18-19, 03:53 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.