PDA

View Full Version : Feb Event: Make Way For Bridezilla - 2019 Jan 30

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 03:37 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Update:

The daily goal for Day 2 went missing yesterday. I've reported it over and the team has fixed earlier. You get daily goals at game reset time, midnight PT. Day 3 goals are released.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PT).

Missing Fawn Meadow and Foxy Den - solved.

This has been resolved. You can place your pets. :)
Ivy Deer goes into Fawn Meadow or Wildlife Den.
Foxy goes into Foxy's Den or Wildlife Den.

Post Event:

Please take note:

1. We get a new set of daily goals today even though the event has ended. I've already flagged it over to the team. Please take note that you will not be able to convert your mailbox for prizes since the event has ended. You can still do these goals and get a mailbox as decoration if you want or ignore them.

2. The mailboxes are not storable at the moment. We'll have to wait for the team to enable the storage option for us.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49707

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49708

A dinosaur for you ankavale2000. A prize a day like the months of October and December

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1555593&viewfull=1#post1555593

Getting Started
This is a monthly event. Day 1 starts when the event starts. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Fulfil the Daily Goals to complete the Main Goal to win the Grand Prize. You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone (PT).

Main Goal
Watch Out For Bridezilla!
Get 30 Mailboxes
REWARDS: 200 coins, Theodora, 3 experience points

49677 49678

Daily Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 2: Lovely Letters
Visit 10 Community Farms
REWARDS: 200 coins, 100 Lovely Letters, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 2: Lovely Letters
Send 20 Warehouse deliveries
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Lovely Mailbox, 3 experience points

49672 49673 49688 49689

Event Prizes
- Theodora
- Random prizes shown in picture 2
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Items
Lovely Mailbox (50 gems)
Deluxe Lovely Mailbox (300 gems)

Additional Goals

You've Got More Mail
These goals are not required to complete the Piper's Imaginary Wedding event but will reward two Deluxe Mailboxes, which have a chance to drop Pets and animated decorations!

Goal 1 of 6:
Make Maple Bacon and Eggs x1
Give Maple Bacon and Eggs x7
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 6:
Make Dark Chocolate x1
Give Dark Chocolate x10

Goal 3 of 6:
Make Dried Apple x1
Give Dried Apple x10

Goal 4 of 6:
Make Ravioli x1
Give Ravioli x5

Goal 5 of 6:
Make Bubble Bath Bottle x1
Give Bubble Bath Bottle x10

Goal 6 of 6:
Make Almond Pudding x1
Give Almond Pudding x13
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Deluxe Mailboxes, 3 xps

raissawinda
01-30-19, 03:58 PM

raissawinda
01-30-19, 04:00 PM

raissawinda
01-30-19, 04:03 PM
I need your help Judy... That's sure a lot of work to type those words, my fingers are bigger than the Bridezilla's! My device can't handle! :D

raissawinda
01-30-19, 04:34 PM

PookieBear50
01-30-19, 05:27 PM
What I don't like about this event--or really, any events--is that we don't really get a full day for Day 1. More likely it will be a matter of hours (9 or 10, probably) before Day 1 ends. Other than that, I feel this event will be doable...provided I can stay focused and not be distracted by my offline life.

raissawinda
01-30-19, 06:37 PM
What I don't like about this event--or really, any events--is that we don't really get a full day for Day 1. More likely it will be a matter of hours (9 or 10, probably) before Day 1 ends. Other than that, I feel this event will be doable...provided I can stay focused and not be distracted by my offline life.

They have changed it to 30 days.

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 08:06 PM
I need your help Judy... That's sure a lot of work to type those words, my fingers are bigger than the Bridezilla's! My device can't handle! :D

You did fantastic all the pictures you uploaded.
We will get the words tomorrow.
A dinosaur ....love it!

orca1006
01-31-19, 01:12 AM
so the clock has struck midnight....yet no new goals to get another mail box....:/

i forgot to check earlier today the time limit on the goals....anyone still have them? can you please check the time limit on those goals?
if those two goals are for the entire 30-day period (i.e. only 1 mailbox for 30 days)... i'm not sure how we can get 30 boxes to get the cute dino....:(

judyandthecat
01-31-19, 03:15 AM
so the clock has struck midnight....yet no new goals to get another mail box....:/

i forgot to check earlier today the time limit on the goals....anyone still have them? can you please check the time limit on those goals?
if those two goals are for the entire 30-day period (i.e. only 1 mailbox for 30 days)... i'm not sure how we can get 30 boxes to get the cute dino....:(

Looks like reset time will not be midnight pst
If someone catches the reset time today please make note of it ...
I will be away this morning.

Paul__
01-31-19, 05:26 AM
Looks like reset time will not be midnight pst
If someone catches the reset time today please make note of it ...
I will be away this morning.
I did not get any goals yet, have you? I completed the daily goals (20 deliveries) yesterday. Maybe do we need to wait for 5;30 PM? Or this could be an error?

Lapetshop7
01-31-19, 07:26 AM
8:30am here and no new goal yet.

I did not get any goals yet, have you? I completed the daily goals (20 deliveries) yesterday. Maybe do we need to wait for 5;30 PM? Or this could be an error?

PookieBear50
01-31-19, 12:58 PM
It is approximately 11:45 a.m. PST. I just opened my game during a break at work. A second goal appeared. So, perhaps this time the goal is resetting at 11:00 a.m. PST? It might actually be earlier, because the last time I opened the game was about 4 hours ago.

It is the same as before...

Lovely Letters
Step 1: Visit 10 Community Farms
Step 2: Send 20 Deliveries

This time it has a time limit (as of approximately 11:50, it says 13 hours)...so that may mean the goal resets now at midnight PST?

And actually, I think somehow the first one stacked onto the new one, because I know I had not yet finished the first one when the second one appeared, but I just sent delivery #20 (as of yesterday), and it counted twice for yesterday's goal AND the start of today's goal...

Paul__
01-31-19, 01:17 PM

UPDATE: I just received the goal, it has 12 hours remaining so I’m going to assume we will now get new goals at reset role and that the goal being delayed was just an error.

skkdjdkckdmj
01-31-19, 01:19 PM
My "Lovely Letters" goal said it had 29 days left to complete, when I did complete it though a new one popped up

orca1006
01-31-19, 01:55 PM
agree with Paul. reset time still at midnight PST.

judyandthecat
01-31-19, 02:45 PM
agree with Paul. reset time still at midnight PST.

Ok will leave time as is and I guess we will all find out tonight!

raissawinda
01-31-19, 05:50 PM
I got an overlapping goal for next love mailbox but it says 9 hrs and the previous goal is not finished yet, if this keeps going on for next next goals, does that mean the time limit will be decreased? I am poor at doing this kind of event, bcs I am sooo slow.... I'd rather have a luck event bcs I know that I am a lucky gurl! :(

orca1006
01-31-19, 06:09 PM
I got an overlapping goal for next love mailbox but it says 9 hrs and the previous goal is not finished yet, if this keeps going on for next next goals, does that mean the time limit will be decreased? I am poor at doing this kind of event, bcs I am sooo slow.... I'd rather have a luck event bcs I know that I am a lucky gurl! :(

i'm guessing the Team was being considerate with the first daily goal time-limit given that we are all in different time zones, and in past events, many people missed out on the 1st day because there's only like 9.5hours from roll-out to reset time at midnight PST.

with that said, I have a feeling everything will be back to "normal" from this point on. hurry and take advantage of this and quickly get your 1st day "daily" mailbox before time resets again :) g'luck~~

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 01:05 AM
Update:

The daily goal for Day 2 went missing yesterday. I've reported it over and the team has fixed earlier. You get daily goals at game reset time, midnight PT. Day 3 goals are released.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PT).

judyandthecat
02-01-19, 03:38 AM
The kittens decided to open some mail.
My total did not change when we opened two Mailboxes.
Prizes received ...thank you storm team so much fun opening a valentine everyday.
Pink and white balloons
3 white petal paths

Both prizes are beautiful!
I am one farmer that loves Paths and I didn't have any of these Paths.

bubaxx
02-01-19, 12:55 PM
I won the Romantic Picnic, but the fox doesn't appear...

judyandthecat
02-01-19, 02:02 PM

Fox?
I think I have that picnic in storage from a previous event but don't remember a fox?

EDIT:
I went to my cellar and you are right in the cellar it shows a fox on it but when you place it there is no fox but I don't ever remember there being a fox on that decoration. Interesting

bubaxx
02-01-19, 04:04 PM
Fox?
I think I have that picnic in storage from a previous event but don't remember a fox?

EDIT:
I went to my cellar and you are right in the cellar it shows a fox on it but when you place it there is no fox but I don't ever remember there being a fox on that decoration. Interesting

There is definitely a fox. And when you try to sell it the fox is still there. But when you place it there is something like a black shadow where the fox should be standing. Very strange...

S8, can you fix this? Please!

judyandthecat
02-01-19, 05:41 PM
There is definitely a fox. And when you try to sell it the fox is still there. But when you place it there is something like a black shadow where the fox should be standing. Very strange...

I think that was the event we won a pink fox! The fox you can win from the Deluxe Lovely Mailbox.

skkdjdkckdmj
02-01-19, 06:07 PM
I am so upset! I just got an Ivy Deer from my Deluxe Mailbox but it needs a Fawn Meadow and it isn't unlocked it just says GOAL. Can you please x1000000000 unlock it! Or allow the Ivy Deer to go into a Wildlife Den! I am actually upset because it is so cute but I can't bring it out! Hopefully Storm8 can either unlock for a limited time or allow it to go into a Wildlife Den. I really don't want it to live in my cellar, it needs to stretch its long legs and I don't like putting/ keeping my pets in my cellar, I like to see them roaming my farm! :(

I also just got the Valentines Cat :) So cute!

Edit: I also have a neighbour who won Foxy today but she can't bring it out because it requires a Foxy's Den. She would appreciate if it could be bought too :)

judyandthecat
02-02-19, 04:18 AM
Bridezilla Update:
Upon completing my 20 plane deliveries today I have 10 of 30 Mailboxes needed for the little Dino.

I haven't missed any yet.
Thank you Storm8 for giving so many Mailboxes for the Otterly goals!

PookieBear50
02-02-19, 06:14 PM

Fox?

EDIT:

I think that was the event we won a pink fox! The fox you can win from the Deluxe Lovely Mailbox.

I think it was this event. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88769-Valentine-s-Event-February-4-2016-IOS-Only

I have Foxy out on my farm, if you want to see which one it is.

caizycrazy
02-02-19, 08:47 PM
I won Foxy when I opened a deluxe mailbox I had won. When I went to put Foxy out it said I needed Foxys Den. When I went to look for the den I was unable to find it. When will it be in the market?

tsumtsum27
02-03-19, 02:21 AM
What habitat will the dino stay

bubaxx
02-03-19, 10:23 AM
What habitat will the dino stay

The Exotic Enclosure.

appletrees1
02-03-19, 03:02 PM
I need a fawn meadow for my ivy deer. I won it from deluxe lovely mailbox. Thank you.

Rynetory2
02-04-19, 12:17 AM
Missing Fawn Meadow and Foxy Den - request submitted

Congrats to all who won the pets. I've submitted a request to the team to bring these habitats back. Your pets have to wait a little longer before they can roam your farms.

raissawinda
02-04-19, 04:41 AM
I accidentally clicked on one of my lovely mailboxes, without having to put an envelope (seems they've changed the way) and I won 3 white petal paths, so cute... Makes me think about a wedding day... ❤️ Can we just buy it from the market please? The prize won't be the same for each mailbox but I do love the white petal path. The red one too, but I don't know if we will have a chance to win the red one, or the red one is not the prize to win. :)

skkdjdkckdmj
02-08-19, 03:00 AM
I am so excited to win Bridezilla! I have completed 17/30 mailboxes and I have created a cozy little Valentines Section with my Valentines Cat which I got from a Deluxe Mailbox :)

girlybeachbum
02-10-19, 07:59 AM
I got Foxy as one of the prizes in a mailbox during this event. However, when I try to place her on my farm, I get a message that I need a Foxy?s Den...however there is no Foxy?s Den to purchase?! Help!

Rynetory2
02-10-19, 09:12 AM
I got Foxy as one of the prizes in a mailbox during this event. However, when I try to place her on my farm, I get a message that I need a Foxy?s Den...however there is no Foxy?s Den to purchase?! Help!

I've made the request for you guys. See Moderator's Notes in Post 1 of event thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107509-Feb-Event-Make-Way-For-Bridezilla-2019-Jan-30

Paul__
02-12-19, 01:59 PM
Missing Fawn Meadow and Foxy Den - request submitted

Congrats to all who won the pets. I've submitted a request to the team to bring these habitats back. Your pets have to wait a little longer before they can roam your farms.

any update?

skkdjdkckdmj
02-12-19, 02:10 PM
any update?

I hope there is :) I am very excited for when they release the habitats. Early thank you to Storm8 :) I only need 10 mailboxes to get the Dinosaur as well. I have seen it on a couple of farms and I can't wait! :)

RoyalBlue305
02-14-19, 12:56 AM
I’m getting close! Happy to finally get a chance at a Dinosaur!

skkdjdkckdmj
02-15-19, 02:32 AM
I’m getting close! Happy to finally get a chance at a Dinosaur!

I only need 1 more mailbox!!! so excited!

skkdjdkckdmj
02-16-19, 10:40 PM
Sorry if this might be classed as pestering (or some thing like that) but has there been some kind of update regarding the Fawn Meadows and Foxy Dens? :confused:

raissawinda
02-17-19, 03:20 AM
Thank you team... the Bridezilla is adorable! ❤️

raissawinda
02-17-19, 05:01 PM
You've Got More Mail (10 Days)
These goals are not required to complete Piper's Imaginary Wedding event but will reward two Deluxe Mailboxes, which have a chance to drop Pets and animated decorations!
Goal 1 of 6
(Make this in the Bed and Breakfast!)
Give Maple Bacon and Eggs to Morgan x7
(Why, thanks!)

Rynetory2
02-17-19, 09:46 PM
Sorry if this might be classed as pestering (or some thing like that) but has there been some kind of update regarding the Fawn Meadows and Foxy Dens? :confused:

I don't have news on this yet but I think the team may hold back putting them to Market right now because the event is in progress. Members are still getting mailboxes and opening them. There are new goals today. Besides these habitats are limited time items which are only available for limited time. You know you will buy the habitats now as you have won the pets but other members who haven't won't and they may miss them out if they win these pets later. So let's wait for other players. It may be better to release them towards the end of the event when players have opened all their mailboxes and know what habitats they need to buy.

Rynetory2
02-17-19, 09:52 PM
You've Got More Mail
These goals are not required to complete the Piper's Imaginary Wedding event but will reward two Deluxe Mailboxes, which have a chance to drop Pets and animated decorations!

Goal 1 of 6:
Give Maple Bacon and Eggs x7

Goal 2 of 6:
Make Dark Chocolate x1
Give Dark Chocolate x10

Goal 3 of 6:
Make Dried Apple x1
Give Dried Apple x10

Goal 4 of 6:
Make Ravioli x1
Give Ravioli x5

Goal 5 of 6:
Make Bubble Bath Bottle x1
Give Bubble Bath Bottle x10

Goal 6 of 6:
Make Almond Pudding x1
Give Almond Pudding x13
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Deluxe Mailboxes, 3 xps

Rynetory2
02-17-19, 09:57 PM
Thank you team... the Bridezilla is adorable! ❤️

I'm so thrilled to have Theodora as well. Bravo Farm 2 Team! :love_heart:

Rynetory2
02-17-19, 09:59 PM
The Dinosaur sisters together before the wedding. Don't they look beautiful?! :love_heart:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50084

skkdjdkckdmj
02-17-19, 10:54 PM
I love Theodora the Dinosaur. So cute! I am so happy to have a dinosaur on my farm :) I didn't get the purple dinosaur in a past leaderboard event :)

Lapetshop7
02-18-19, 12:22 AM
My dino is so cute!! Thanks so much Storm 8!

tsumtsum27
02-19-19, 06:25 AM
Im so happy to get my dino.
Love it.
Thank so much Storm8.
Pls make to be able to buy the fawn meadow that still locked, so the super pretty ivy deer can get out from cellar.
Pls pls... thank uu

bubaxx
02-20-19, 12:26 AM
I won the Lovebirds Perch from the Deluxe mailbox and it says "Collect 40 leaderboard points every 6 hours" but after 6 hours I'm not able to collect anything...

orca1006
02-20-19, 01:14 AM
I won the Lovebirds Perch from the Deluxe mailbox and it says "Collect 40 leaderboard points every 6 hours" but after 6 hours I'm not able to collect anything...

that item description is prob for the old/2017 lovebirds leaderboard event.....

Rynetory2
02-20-19, 02:37 AM

orca1006 is correct. It's a decoration.

Most of these February prizes are event items/prizes from past events, so the description stayed from before. Like other veteran players, we worked hard in those past events to win them and now newer players can have another chance to win them quite effortlessly. :)

that item description is prob for the old/2017 lovebirds leaderboard event.....

raissawinda
02-20-19, 02:55 AM
@Rynetory2 : LoL so we both are one of those veteran players, aren't we? :D

tsumtsum27
02-22-19, 05:21 PM
Update : The ivy deer's home is wildlife den instead of fawn meadow. I hv put mine out. She is so pretty. Thank so much storm8.

skkdjdkckdmj
02-22-19, 05:43 PM
Update : The ivy deer's home is wildlife den instead of fawn meadow. I hv put mine out. She is so pretty. Thank so much storm8.

Omg! Thank you so much for this! I also just brought mine out too!

Paul__
02-22-19, 06:57 PM
Is there any way this can get unlocked?

also is there any update on foxy’s den?

skkdjdkckdmj
02-22-19, 09:21 PM
I just got the Romantic Picnic from a Deluxe Mailbox and in the cellar it shows that there will be a Pink Fox like Foxy, but when I out it in my farm the Fox isn't there :confused: It just shows a Grey/black spot where it should be???

skkdjdkckdmj
02-22-19, 11:18 PM
Is there any way this can get unlocked?

also is there any update on foxy’s den?

The Ivy Deer has now changed so it can go into the Wildlife Den now (just like the Bride Bunny). I am not sure about the Foxys Den though

bubaxx
02-23-19, 12:51 AM
I just got the Romantic Picnic from a Deluxe Mailbox and in the cellar it shows that there will be a Pink Fox like Foxy, but when I out it in my farm the Fox isn't there :confused: It just shows a Grey/black spot where it should be???

Same here. I really hope they can fix this.

A1ian0re
02-24-19, 10:47 AM
can I just check that the deluxe mailbox is giving out other pets than the ivy deer? I have 3 ivy deer, nothing else from them but the deer, really wanted the bear as well but never mind. I am really loving the mailbox idea though, and I havent found getting 20 deliveries sent out too difficult either and if we miss a day it could be substituted by the leaderboard event. I really am loving the events this time!!

skkdjdkckdmj
02-24-19, 06:45 PM
can I just check that the deluxe mailbox is giving out other pets than the ivy deer? I have 3 ivy deer, nothing else from them but the deer, really wanted the bear as well but never mind. I am really loving the mailbox idea though, and I havent found getting 20 deliveries sent out too difficult either and if we miss a day it could be substituted by the leaderboard event. I really am loving the events this time!!

Yeah the Deluxe Mailbox gives different pets and decorations. It does seem to be that they are giving lots of people Ivy Deers. I have gotten an Ivy Deer, Cupid Corgi and a Valentine Kitten

A1ian0re
02-24-19, 07:04 PM
Okay, looks like I?m not to have any of the others then I?ve just had my 4th ivy deer, please storm8 3 was cute they could be triplets and have their own den but 4 is just excessive, don?t suppose they will secretly swap it whilst it?s in storage not touched number 4 or anything

raissawinda
02-24-19, 07:40 PM
Okay, looks like I?m not to have any of the others then I?ve just had my 4th ivy deer, please storm8 3 was cute they could be triplets and have their own den but 4 is just excessive, don?t suppose they will secretly swap it whilst it?s in storage not touched number 4 or anything

Do not open your mailboxes all at once. I opened mine one deluxe mailbox every one or two days. Of course restarting the game before you do the prize will help too. And they gave me an ivy deer, the couple dog, a pink poodle, and a foxy. Others are just decorations I don't love to get them all out of my cellar, my space is quite limited. I'd love to have the cupid corgi but he hides so well in the mailbox! Thank you Storm8 for being very generous (I don't have to spend gems on the sale bcs they knew I'm saving up for a show pony, hehehe). Love you Storm8.

A1ian0re
02-25-19, 03:14 AM
Do not open your mailboxes all at once. I opened mine one deluxe mailbox every one or two days. Of course restarting the game before you do the prize will help too. And they gave me an ivy deer, the couple dog, a pink poodle, and a foxy. Others are just decorations I don't love to get them all out of my cellar, my space is quite limited. I'd love to have the cupid corgi but he hides so well in the mailbox! Thank you Storm8 for being very generous (I don't have to spend gems on the sale bcs they knew I'm saving up for a show pony, hehehe). Love you Storm8.
I thought that might have been the problem but I only opened 2 deluxe ones one after the other, the other 4 I had on different days, just luck of the draw I guess, I hope the other pets will be available in a future event. I love the decorations I?ve received especially the bench with the two trees behind I got two of those. I?ve really enjoyed this mailbox event and I did receive the dinosaur and the groom rabbit as well as the 4 deer so I?m really happy despite the lack of other pets available :)

DaphneGlass
02-25-19, 03:24 AM
Has anyone tried collecting from that love bird perch, supposed to collect 40 leaderboard points every 6 hours, when it gets to the time, you cannot collect, it just stays still like an ornament, when you put it in the cellar then out again, it goes on the 6 hour timer, again when you collect it does nothing?!, so basically it advertises as 40 points but you dont get any?

Rynetory2
02-25-19, 05:28 AM
Update: This has been resolved. You can place your pets. :)

Rynetory2
02-25-19, 05:36 AM

My Romantic Picnic from the original event does not have the fox. You guys getting it now are not missing anything, it's the same as mine. It has been this way since 2016.

Rynetory2
02-25-19, 05:37 AM
Has anyone tried collecting from that love bird perch, supposed to collect 40 leaderboard points every 6 hours, when it gets to the time, you cannot collect, it just stays still like an ornament, when you put it in the cellar then out again, it goes on the 6 hour timer, again when you collect it does nothing?!, so basically it advertises as 40 points but you dont get any?

See my reply to another member on this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107509-Feb-Event-Make-Way-For-Bridezilla-2019-Jan-30&p=1565449&viewfull=1#post1565449

DaphneGlass
02-25-19, 09:11 AM
See my reply to another member on this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107509-Feb-Event-Make-Way-For-Bridezilla-2019-Jan-30&p=1565449&viewfull=1#post1565449

Thanks, I will let everyone asking me know too, would have thought they would have checked that, it is a year later 🙄 daft beggars lol xx

ankavale1000
02-26-19, 07:34 PM
Thank u for Bridezilla !!! Absolutely luv her!!!

Rynetory2
03-01-19, 02:42 AM
Please take note:

1. We get a new set of daily goals today even though the event has ended. I've already flagged it over to the team. Please take note that you will not be able to convert your mailbox for prizes since the event has ended. You can still do these goals and get a mailbox as decoration if you want or ignore them.

2. The mailboxes are not storable at the moment. We'll have to wait for the team to enable the storage option for us.

Minimalio
03-03-19, 11:13 PM
Update: This has been resolved. You can place your pets. :)

Ho trovato anch'io una Foxy in una cassetta deluxe...ma non ho i due abitati su citati dove riporla.....non ho la possibilit? di comprarli. Come posso risolvere questo problema?

Rynetory2
03-05-19, 05:58 AM
Ho trovato anch'io una Foxy in una cassetta deluxe...ma non ho i due abitati su citati dove riporla.....non ho la possibilit? di comprarli. Come posso risolvere questo problema?

Are you able to buy the Wildlife Den in the Market under Animals/Pets tab?

Minimalio
03-06-19, 03:58 AM
Are you able to buy the Wildlife Den in the Market under Animals/Pets tab?
Ho gi? la tana del cerbiatto preso come obiettivo con le candele al giglio....ho visto ora che l? il foxy pu? essere ospitato ☺
Mi sarebbe piaciuto per? che la volpina avesse una sua tana personalizzata. ..
Grazie dell'informazione 😊

Rynetory2
03-06-19, 07:32 AM
Ho gi? la tana del cerbiatto preso come obiettivo con le candele al giglio....ho visto ora che l? il foxy pu? essere ospitato ☺
Mi sarebbe piaciuto per? che la volpina avesse una sua tana personalizzata. ..
Grazie dell'informazione ��

The Foxy's Den was a limited time event item years back. Players who got it years back are able to place their fox into it but newer players without it will have to place their foxes into Wildlife Den. Hope this clarifies.

Minimalio
03-06-19, 09:43 AM
The Foxy's Den was a limited time event item years back. Players who got it years back are able to place their fox into it but newer players without it will have to place their foxes into Wildlife Den. Hope this clarifies.
Si, grazie. .? perfettamente chiaro....la mia Foxy sar? la compagna di giochi del mio cerbiatto ☺

gdr4gon
03-06-19, 04:23 PM
Hi, when are we gonna be able to store the mailboxes?
Thank u.

dragonsoflou
09-24-20, 04:17 PM
i was awarded a raccoon during previous event. i have several animal habitats. i put raccoon in/on WILDLIFE DEN. i cannot feed raccoon or move to another home. if wildlife den is not correct home for raccoon then why did it accept raccoon - and why cant i move raccoon to another/correct home. if wildlife den is correct home for raccoon how come i cant feed it

i am missing out on coins & items bc i cant collect from raccoon. any ideas?

judyandthecat
09-27-20, 03:20 AM
i was awarded a raccoon during previous event. i have several animal habitats. i put raccoon in/on WILDLIFE DEN. i cannot feed raccoon or move to another home. if wildlife den is not correct home for raccoon then why did it accept raccoon - and why cant i move raccoon to another/correct home. if wildlife den is correct home for raccoon how come i cant feed it

i am missing out on coins & items bc i cant collect from raccoon. any ideas?

Did you run You Pai over the raccoon