PDA

View Full Version : Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 03:34 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

For your information:
1. Event crafts unlock upon reaching the respective goals that ask for them.
2. Both Otters go into Exotic Enclosure.

New Upgrades
1. You can now have a maximum of 2 Exotic Enclosures.
2. Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max capacity at 2,240
3. Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max capacity at 2,240

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49709

A chance to win 2 otters

Hmmm Otterly in Love not Otterly Sweet
Please fix rynetory2
What would we ever do without rynetory2
I don't ever want to find out!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. Send Planes for chalky hearts
2. Buy ribbon tree from the market
3. Complete your goal to win the otters

Where to find Event Drops?
Chocolate Roses from pigs
Oyster Chocolate Pops from the otter
Oyster Shell Bracelet from the maple trees
Pearl necklace from the pond
Diamond rings from mining

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Welcome Josie Otter
I finally got that sweet otter to sit still for a few...with enough items, she will come live on our farm forever!
Visit 20 Community Farmers
Give Piper 5 Otterly Perfect Presents
Give Piper 1 Sweetheart Jewelry Box
REWARDS: 200 coins, Josie Otter, 3 experience points

Welcome Jeremiah Otter
Wait a minute...there are two otters? Wow! If we get enough items, we can get that little brown otter to live with us on the farm!
Get 1 Otterly Perfect Present (made in studio)
Give Morgan 5 Otterly Perfect Presents
Give Morgan 1 Sweetheart Jewelry Box
REWARDS: 200 coins, Jeremiah Otter, 3 experience points

Thanks to raissawinda and Lapetshop7 for helping with the steps.
Goal 1 of 7: Otterly Sweet
I know we've seen river otters on the farm before, but I just saw an otter that's not like any other I've ever seen before! Can you see if you can track it down?
Collect 3 Oyster Chocolate Pops from the Pink Otter
Pops up around farm
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Valentine's Mailbox, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: Otterly Sweet
Would you like to help me decorate for Valentine's Day? Just keep an eye out for the otter while we work!
Send 5 plane deliveries
Find 1 Chalky Heart (random drop planes)
Place 1 Ribbon Tree (500 coins in market)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Lovely Mailbox, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 7: Otterly Sweet
That otter is really interested in our ribbon trees! What could she want to do with them?
Place a chalky heart in the ribbon tree
Find 1 red ribbon ( from the ribbon tree)
Make 12 Chocolate Oyster Boxes (in Specialty Goods)

Chocolate Oyster Box (15 minutes in Specially Goods): 3 Oyster Chocolate Pops + 1 Red Ribbon

Goal 4 of 7: Otterly Sweet
Hey, did you see that pink otter hopping around the farm? I really like her...do you think there's anything we could do to maybe get her to live on the farm forever?
Collect 10 Bacon
Collect 1 Chocolate Rose from pigs (random drop)
Make 3 Chocolate Bouquets in the Bakery
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Birch Ribbon Tree, 3 experience points

Chocolate Bouquet (30 minutes in bakery): 6 Oyster Chocolate Pops + 2 Red Ribbon + 2 Chocolate Roses + 2 apple sugar

Note: The Chocolate Bouquet recipe did not appear in the bakery until I reached Goal 4

Goal 5 of 7: Otterly Sweet
Otters love oysters, right? What about an Oyster Cookie? I really want to catch that little otter!
Make 1 Oyster Cookie in the bakery
Make 4 Sweetheart Baskets in the kitchen

Oyster Cookie (15 minutes in bakery): 1 Flour + 1 Sugar
Sweetheart Basket (30 minutes in the kitchen): 8 Oyster Chocolate Pops + 3 Red Ribbon + 3 Chocolate Roses + 1 Oyster Cookie

Goal 6 of 7: Otterly Sweet
Morgans got all kinds of ideas on how to get that otter to stay still for just a minute...I think something sparkly and shiny should do it!
Collect from 5 Maple trees
Find 1 Oyster Shell Bracelet (random drop Maple trees)
Make 3 Sweetheart Gift Boxes in the kitchen
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Deluxe Lovely Mailbox, 3 experience points

Sweetheart Gift Box (1 hour in kitchen): 12 Oyster Chocolate Pops + 6 Red Ribbon + 5 Chocolate Roses + 1 Oyster Shell Bracelet

Goal 7 of 7: Otterly Sweet
If this otters gonna to have a collection of jewelry, it's gonna need a nice box to keep everything safe in!
Find 1 pearl necklace in the pond
Find 1 diamond ring after mining
Make 1 Sweetheart Jewelry Box in the studio

Sweetheart Jewelry Box (1 hr 30 min in studio): 10 pearl necklaces + 18 Chocolate Roses + 4 Oyster Shell Bracelets + 6 Diamond Rings

Side Goal (optional)
Otter Crossing
Want better chances at items from the pink otter? Place the Otter Crossing sign on your farm and you'll get boosted chances at Oyster Chocolate Pops, Red Ribbons, Chocolate Roses and Oyster Shell Bracelets!
Buy the Otter Crossing from the Market for 100 gems
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Birch Ribbon Tree
Get a Birch Ribbon Tree for a chance at even more ribbons, plus Chocolate Roses and Oyster Shell Bracelets!
Buy a Birch Ribbon Tree from the market for 35 gems

Event Prizes
Jeremiah Otter
Josie Otter

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Ribbon Tree (500 coins)
Birch Ribbon Tree (35 gems)
Otter Crossing (100 gems)

I Do Eclaire: Goal 1 of 6
This goal is not required for Otterly Sweet. COMPLETING this set of goals will reward you with an all new exclusive craft recipe!
Make 13 pancakes
Give 13 Pancakes

I Do Eclaire: Goal 2 of 6
Make 7 Milk Chocolate
Give 7 Milk Chocolate

I Do Eclaire: Goal 3 of 6
Make 6 Maple Cream
Give 6 Maple Cream

I Do Eclaire: Goal 4 of 6
Make 10 Stuffed Peppers
Give 10 Stuffed Peppers

I Do Eclaire: Goal 5 of 6
Make 7 egg noodles
Give 7 egg noodles

I Do Eclaire: Goal 6 of 6
Make 13 Lotion Jars
Give 13 Lotion Jars

Recipe in Specialty Goods...3 hours

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 03:50 PM
I Do Eclaire: Goal 1 of 6
This goal is not required for Otterly Sweet. COMPLETING this set of goals will reward you with an all new exclusive craft recipe!
Make 13 pancakes
Give 13 Pancakes

I Do Eclaire: Goal 2 of 6
Make 7 Milk Chocolate
Give 7 Milk Chocolate

Make 6 Maple Cream
Give 6 Maple Cream

I Do Eclaire: Goal 4 of 6
Make 10 Stuffed Peppers
Give 10 Stuffed Peppers

I Do Eclaire: Goal 5 of 6
Make 7 egg noodles
Give 7 egg noodles

I Do Eclaire: Goal 6 of 6
Make 13 Lotion Jars
Give 13 Lotion Jars

Recipe in Specialty Goods...3 hours

raissawinda
01-30-19, 04:10 PM

raissawinda
01-30-19, 04:12 PM

raissawinda
01-30-19, 04:15 PM
Please fix rynetory2
What would we ever do without rynetory2
I don't ever want to find out!

Hi Judy and the kitties! I don't want either!

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 04:32 PM
Hi Judy and the kitties! I don't want either!

Now which otter do we pick or do we try for them both.

Put your pet's pictures here!
The kittens pictures are here!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102919-Your-real-life-FFS-pet!

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 05:10 PM
Goal 2 of 7: Otterly Sweet
Send 5 plane deliveries
Find 1 Chalky Heart (random drop planes)
Place 1 Ribbon Tree (500 coins in market)

Recipe 1 Chocolate Oyster Box
15 minutes in Specially Goods
3 Oyster Chocolate Pops
1 Red Ribbon

PookieBear50
01-30-19, 05:24 PM

Looks a redux of the Timely Rabbit and April Hare event...which means it MIGHT be possible to get both, but more likely most will only get one (if any).

raissawinda
01-30-19, 05:50 PM

I pick Jossie for sure! :D

And I've seen most adorable white kitties on this forum! :o
And I've posted my super naughty boy there too, hmm... :)

gc0912
01-30-19, 06:29 PM
My plane is asking for items from this event, including the red ribbons, and even the last event!

charlienlucy
01-30-19, 07:07 PM
I don’t see any of the items to make in the machines. Am I missing something?

judyandthecat
01-30-19, 07:14 PM
I don’t see any of the items to make in the machines. Am I missing something?

Mine appeared as I did a goal

charlienlucy
01-30-19, 07:20 PM
I’m on goal 3. And nothing. It’s asking me to make something and it’s not available to make

Update: I’m a dummy. Wrong machine ha thanks

sandygin
01-30-19, 08:14 PM
this event just started and already I will have to quit. I can't get past one because the otter is not visiting my farm at all.

skkdjdkckdmj
01-30-19, 10:26 PM
Good luck to everyone on this event. I love the look of the pets :)

Lilliepaddd
01-30-19, 10:48 PM
It's really hard to see the otter...it's too small and pink which I have all over...I've only seen it 2 times. I have a large farm...this is really difficult and not sure the crossing will help anyways.

skkdjdkckdmj
01-31-19, 01:43 AM
this event just started and already I will have to quit. I can't get past one because the otter is not visiting my farm at all.

Yeah the otter doesn't want to visit often. I have been on for about 3 or so hours and have only seen the otters three times. I have been lucky though and found some of the items from the otter in people's markets

judyandthecat
01-31-19, 04:10 AM
Goal 4 of 7
Hey, did you see that pink otter hopping around the farm? I really like her...do you think there's anything we could do to maybe get her to live on the farm forever?
Collect 10 Bacon
Collect 1 Chocolate Rose from pigs (random drop)
Make 3 Chocolate Bouquets in the Bakery
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Birch Ribbon Tree, 3 experience points

Recipe for Chocolate Bouquet
30 minutes in bakery
6 Oyster Chocolate Pops
2 Red Ribbon
2 Chocolate Roses
2 apple sugar

Note: The recipe for a Chocolate Bouquet did not appear in the Bakery until I reached goal 4!

PookieBear50
01-31-19, 08:33 AM

It's really hard to see the otter...it's too small and pink which I have all over...I've only seen it 2 times. I have a large farm...this is really difficult and not sure the crossing will help anyways.

Yeah the otter doesn't want to visit often. I have been on for about 3 or so hours and have only seen the otters three times. I have been lucky though and found some of the items from the otter in people's markets

Tips to see the otter...or any special event-related pop-up creatures

1) cover as much open ground with buildings and decorations to restrict all pop-up animals (including moles and butterflies) to a limited number of squares that you can focus your attention on; OR
2) move all buildings and decor to the edges of your farm so that there are no buildings or decorations of any color to distract you, and it will be easy to spot pop-up animals against the green grass;
3) when the app starts, watch for the three pop-up animals (mole, butterflies, and river otter); then start looking for the otter.

DaphneGlass
01-31-19, 10:08 AM
I’m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx

bj2500
01-31-19, 11:38 AM
wish we could have a event where we dont have to find the animal. i keep plugging along
:)

1946Jenny
01-31-19, 12:07 PM
I?m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx
I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.

Lilliepaddd
01-31-19, 12:18 PM
I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.

It's in the Gluten Shop, Almond Shop...whatever it's called lol.

Lilliepaddd
01-31-19, 12:21 PM
So I did as was suggested for getting the otter and against my better judgment I purchased the crossing....it hasn't helped at all...I'm choked and out of 100 gems...not happy! Make it more visible please!!! I get bad migraines from staring at the screen!

Mammakikifarm
01-31-19, 12:48 PM
I spent gems on a birch ribbon tree for extra ribbon and possible extras. Too bad it was a 1 time use tree (not in the description) AND I only received 1 ribbon. DONT WASTE YOUR GEMS ON THIS TREE. STORM IS RIPPING US OFF ON THIS ONE. Are we supposed to buy a 500 coin tree every time to get a ribbon? I'm thinking it is best to skip this game and focus on core goals. So disappointed !!!!

PookieBear50
01-31-19, 01:02 PM
I’m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx

It's called "Specialty Goods"...the square red building with the blue-and-white awning and the caf?-style table and chairs.

skkdjdkckdmj
01-31-19, 01:22 PM
I?m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx

I think it is like the Timely Rabbit event where as you complete the goals the recipes unlock

1946Jenny
01-31-19, 01:25 PM

Thank you so much

orca1006
01-31-19, 01:54 PM
So I did as was suggested for getting the otter and against my better judgment I purchased the crossing....it hasn't helped at all...I'm choked and out of 100 gems...not happy! Make it more visible please!!! I get bad migraines from staring at the screen!

The Team took your advice! :D the otter now stands on his feet and does back-flips!!! even tho it's still the same size, it's definitely easier to spot with the active motion... :)

Lapetshop7
01-31-19, 03:28 PM
Goal 5:
Make 1 Oyster Cookie.
(Made in the bakery. Takes 15min. Ingredients: 1 flour and 1 white sugar)

Make 4 Sweetheart Baskets
(Made in the kitchen. Takes 30min. Ingredients (8 Oyster Chocolate Pops, 3 Red Ribbons, 3 Chocolate Roses, 1 Oyster Cookie.)

Rewards: 200 coins, 1 regular mailbox, 3xp

Lapetshop7
01-31-19, 04:12 PM
Goal 6: was easier to do in pictures sorry lol. Someone else can type. Busy and have a hurt finger.. You get to win a big mailbox though!!

draughnc
01-31-19, 07:38 PM

I bought it too and sightings have not increased at all. Save your gems or wait for it to go on sale.

PookieBear50
01-31-19, 08:35 PM

I bought it too and sightings have not increased at all. Save your gems or wait for it to go on sale.

Read post #19. The goal of those tips is to restrict where the otter can appear, so that you are not scanning the screen back and forth searching for it. Either the space is so open that you will see it when it does appear, or the space is so limited that you will know exactly where it will appear.

skkdjdkckdmj
02-01-19, 02:07 AM
So annoyed! I have collected from my pigs 15 times and I am yet to receive a chocolate from them! I have been lucky and found some though. Hopefully they start to drop more

raissawinda
02-01-19, 02:41 AM
Josie the pink otter gives me free 1 or 2 ribbons sometimes, and that's a good thing. Thanks team.

judyandthecat
02-01-19, 03:19 AM
Goal 7
If this otters gonna to have a collection of jewelry, it's gonna need a nice box to keep everything safe in!
Find 1 pearl necklace in the pond
Find 1 diamond ring after mining
Make 1 Sweetheart Jewelry Box in the studio

Recipe Sweetheart Jewelry Box
1 hr 30 min in studio
10 pearl necklaces
18 Chocolate Roses
4 Oyster Shell Bracelets
6 Diamond Rings

Lapetshop7
02-01-19, 05:34 AM
Thank you Storm 8! They are a soooo cute! 

NElove6
02-01-19, 07:18 AM
My bakery and kitchen are not showing items to be made for the otter event. A bug?

raissawinda
02-01-19, 08:28 AM
My bakery and kitchen are not showing items to be made for the otter event. A bug?

We must be at certain level so it can be unlocked. What stage are you now?

raissawinda
02-01-19, 08:30 AM
Thank you Storm 8! They are a soooo cute! 

You're the best Lapetshop7! Congratz. I don't know if I'm going to get Jeremiah too, one more step to keep Josie.

NElove6
02-01-19, 09:04 AM
Same problem!

judyandthecat
02-01-19, 09:20 AM

It will not show the craft if you have not yet reached that goal number.
Check post 1 on page 1 for all the goals.
If you have reached the goal number then there is a problem.

What goal are you on?
In your to do list.

NElove6
02-01-19, 09:44 AM
Stage 3

raissawinda
02-01-19, 10:04 AM
Stage 3

Keep going until stage 4, it'll show up.

Lapetshop7
02-01-19, 10:15 AM
Awww thank you! And good luck! I hope you get them both or at least just one!

You're the best Lapetshop7! Congratz. I don't know if I'm going to get Jeremiah too, one more step to keep Josie.

jackieis
02-01-19, 11:25 AM
Anyone else clicking on the tree and it?s showing that you got ribbon but when you go to craft in specialty goods it says you have no ribbon?

johnpaulg
02-01-19, 11:55 AM
Yes, if you do not have barn space it will not register until you have an open slot. Then close the app and reopen and it should show. Good Luck

DaphneGlass
02-01-19, 02:10 PM
I am at level six, got the first two tasks done but the 3 pink choc boxes to make are not appearing in my kitchen yet I am deffo at that level, it just hasnt adjusted itself to allow me to craft the dang things!, should I uninstall the reinstall the game, thanks x

judyandthecat
02-01-19, 02:39 PM
I am at level six, got the first two tasks done but the 3 pink choc boxes to make are not appearing in my kitchen yet I am deffo at that level, it just hasnt adjusted itself to allow me to craft the dang things!, should I uninstall the reinstall the game, thanks x

Is this the goal currently in your to do list?
The chocolate boxes are made in the Specialty Goods Shop not the kitchen

That otter is really interested in our ribbon trees! What could she want to do with them?

Lilliepaddd
02-01-19, 08:10 PM
The Team took your advice! :D the otter now stands on his feet and does back-flips!!! even tho it's still the same size, it's definitely easier to spot with the active motion... :)

Yeah lol...it's the pig collection now taking forever lol.

DaphneGlass
02-01-19, 09:54 PM
Is this the goal currently in your to do list?
The chocolate boxes are made in the Specialty Goods Shop not the kitchen

No hun, as I said its level 6, dont know why your giving me the details for 3 when I have described 6, how will that help?, on my other farm the craft is there to make in the kitchen, but not on this farm, its the pink choccy boxes, you have to collect from the maple trees as well, must be a bug, funny it is ok on my other farm xx (just gone to task to remember the name, theyre called sweetheart gift box) xx

Lilliepaddd
02-02-19, 01:36 AM
So.....I stayed up late to collect from the pigs. Not.One.Rose! I need to rethink my life ----> insert crybaby face! Please increase drop rate...pleaaasssssse LoL. Thanks.

raissawinda
02-02-19, 01:57 AM
Won Josie. One lovely neighbor convinced me to keep Jeremiah too. Okay, one more hardwork!!!

judyandthecat
02-02-19, 02:17 AM
No hun, as I said its level 6, dont know why your giving me the details for 3 when I have described 6, how will that help?, on my other farm the craft is there to make in the kitchen, but not on this farm, its the pink choccy boxes, you have to collect from the maple trees as well, must be a bug, funny it is ok on my other farm xx (just gone to task to remember the name, theyre called sweetheart gift box) xx

Ha that's old age on my part ...when you said you had first two tasks done the old brain thought you meant first two goals.

You are right on for goal six it is is the kitchen. All the way to the right.
Did you try the uninstall and re install?

Hope it appeared for you!

Recipe Sweetheart Gift Box
1 hour in kitchen
12 Oyster Chocolate Pops
6 Red Ribbon
5 Chocolate Roses
1 Oyster Shell Bracelet

MrSnoops
02-02-19, 09:05 AM
What habitat do the otters go in?

Lapetshop7
02-02-19, 10:23 AM
The enclosure one
What habitat do the otters go in?

Lapetshop7
02-02-19, 10:23 AM
😁💖

Won Josie. One lovely neighbor convinced me to keep Jeremiah too. Okay, one more hardwork!!!

little_veggie
02-02-19, 10:30 AM
Do the love hearts come from plane deliveries ? I’m not getting any at all ? Xx

Nanaof8and2great
02-02-19, 10:45 AM
Can anyone tell me where do I get the gift boxes for the studio items? I?m sure I am looking over it. Thanks

Lapetshop7
02-02-19, 10:50 AM
Yes they do.

Do the love hearts come from plane deliveries ? I?m not getting any at all ? Xx

Lapetshop7
02-02-19, 10:59 AM
The pink box with blue ribbon?
Can anyone tell me where do I get the gift boxes for the studio items? I?m sure I am looking over it. Thanks

krissy13a
02-02-19, 01:15 PM
I LOVE this event!

Fantastic prizes!

lynard12
02-02-19, 01:18 PM
Please drop chocolate flowers pigs!!!!!🙏

1946Jenny
02-02-19, 01:43 PM
Please drop chocolate flowers pigs!!!!!��
I couldn’t agree more, I haven’t had one all day!!

skkdjdkckdmj
02-02-19, 02:10 PM
Thanks to one of my amazing neighbours I got my two Otters :)

auntheffer
02-02-19, 06:43 PM
I’m on otterly sweet 5/7 going forward the only way to get red ribbons are from spending 500 coins for a tree. Am I correct?

raissawinda
02-02-19, 06:46 PM
I’m on otterly sweet 5/7 going forward the only way to get red ribbons are from spending 500 coins for a tree. Am I correct?

Not really. Got ribbons by tapping the pink otter, also from the market. But very rare. I mostly got ribbons from the tree, which makes me bankrupt!!

skkdjdkckdmj
02-02-19, 07:17 PM
Not really. Got ribbons by tapping the pink otter, also from the market. But very rare. I mostly got ribbons from the tree, which makes me bankrupt!!

I haven't received any ribbons from the otter unfortunately. Was lucky earlier on in the event to find 10 ribbons in the newspaper. I should probably keep an eye on on my coins because I bought a lot of trees and didn't think about how much each one cost ��

bubaxx
02-03-19, 10:31 AM
Josie and Jeremiah are adorable! Thanks, Storm8! ♥️

KojiMama
02-03-19, 11:40 AM
I couldn’t agree more, I haven’t had one all day!!
I’ve had only one today. The programming apparently is set up that once you get through the 7th task the rose drops nearly stop. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

inara_24
02-03-19, 11:57 AM
It would be nice if we got ribbon from planes or even mailboxes. I?m going broke buying so many trees, especially since we need 6 ribbons for 1 item.

Lilliepaddd
02-03-19, 02:40 PM
This is the second time my pigs haven't given me any flowers, crazy! Thank goodness I'm finding a few in the market! Please fix....thx

1946Jenny
02-03-19, 04:06 PM
This is the second time my pigs haven't given me any flowers, crazy! Thank goodness I'm finding a few in the market! Please fix....thx
Compared to yesterday I have had a good day today. My pigs gave me 1 chocolate rose. I still need 11 to finish the 6th task and then 18 for the final task. At the current rate, it would take me another month. Without completing task 7, I don’t think you can win an otter, can you? I’ve been playing for three years and I can’t remember any event where the drop rate has been so bad. I just don’t understand how anyone has won an otter, let alone both.

raissawinda
02-03-19, 04:19 PM
Why the Eclairs appeared yesterday on the deliveries. There is these tasks. Available for 6 days.

Lilliepaddd
02-03-19, 06:28 PM
Thanks to those awesome nbrs new and old helping me out. You rock!

ankavale1000
02-03-19, 06:31 PM
Why the Eclairs appeared yesterday on the deliveries. There is these tasks. Available for 6 days.

I'm not sure I want to get the new recipe. The last new recipe I skipped, found Neighbor selling it but I can't buy, locked at level 1000 I think. Then another neighbor who got the new recipe said it completely disappeared.
I don't know if my info completely accurate. But with what I know, I'm not inclined to get it.

raissawinda
02-03-19, 06:44 PM
I'm not sure I want to get the new recipe. The last new recipe I skipped, found Neighbor selling it but I can't buy, locked at level 1000 I think. Then another neighbor who got the new recipe said it completely disappeared.
I don't know if my info completely accurate. But with what I know, I'm not inclined to get it.

I am already exhausted with the main events (2 events at the same time), don't want to bother my self with other tasks not related to event. Even though the selfie pig was too adorable, my brain was just broken at that time, hahaha.

inara_24
02-03-19, 08:38 PM
Thanks to those awesome nbrs new and old helping me out. You rock!

Agreed. Thank you so much!!!!!!��

judyandthecat
02-03-19, 08:43 PM

Added this to post 2 page 1

Rynetory2
02-03-19, 11:46 PM

I'm able to make Peppers and Cheese Ravioli. It disappeared for a day after the event and the team has fixed it. I believe you weren't able to buy it because you didn't unlock it. I think players who are able to craft it should be able to buy. I haven't confirm this since I have not seen anyone selling it. Hope this helps.

skkdjdkckdmj
02-03-19, 11:48 PM

Yeah people who completed the extra goals to receive the food item last time can sell and buy it from others but people who didn't complete the goals can't buy it. I have seen them selling a bit and they do say level 1000 is required, haha

orca1006
02-04-19, 12:16 AM
I'm able to make Peppers and Cheese Ravioli. It disappeared for a day after the event and the team has fixed it. I believe you weren't able to buy it because you didn't unlock it. I think players who are able to craft it should be able to buy. I haven't confirm this since I have not seen anyone selling it. Hope this helps.

i unlocked the recipe. still cannot buy as of yesterday when i saw it in a neighbor's shop - shaded, says locked for lvl 1000. i'm not too bothered by it since i haven't been crafting it. just thought i'd provide an update. :)

Rynetory2
02-04-19, 12:34 AM
i unlocked the recipe. still cannot buy as of yesterday when i saw it in a neighbor's shop - shaded, says locked for lvl 1000. i'm not too bothered by it since i haven't been crafting it. just thought i'd provide an update. :)

Oh that's very helpful and thanks for the update. Let me go pester the team on this and the new craft.

KewlMusic
02-04-19, 01:00 AM

I agree. If we're able to craft and sell Peppers and Cheese Ravioli, we should be able to buy it. I've both crafted and sold the item.

It's frustrating to see it for sale in neighbor's stores but I'm unable to buy it because it's locked as a level 1000 item. Not being able to buy an item whose recipe I have access to is ridiculous.

I hope this issue is soon resolved.

judyandthecat
02-04-19, 03:02 AM
Goal 2
I Do Eclaire
Make 7 Milk Chocolate
Give 7 Milk Chocolate

Make 6 Maple Cream
Give 6 Maple Cream

dugambon
02-04-19, 03:04 AM
i have unlocked to make the pepper cheese raviola, but cannot buy it, locked at level 1,000 it says.

judyandthecat
02-04-19, 03:58 AM
I Do Eclaire:
Goal 4 of 6
Make 10 Stuffed Peppers
Give 10 Stuffed Peppers

Goal 5
Make 7 egg noodles
Give 7 egg noodles

Goal 6
Make 13 Lotion Jars
Give 13 Lotion Jars

raissawinda
02-04-19, 09:23 AM
Josie and Jeremiah are really enjoying Valentine month! They went to my farm with their cute bicycle this morning. And then had a romantic picnic in the afternoon (together with the Bears and Foxy, hehe) and Lucas made a super delicious dinner for the couple! So lovely... and they wanted to sit at the romantic park bench to enjoy the romantic pond while listening to the siging birds behind them... They said the petals are beautiful and aromatic. ❤️ I am so happy for them... :o pssttt, the piglets are jealous.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49755

P.S. Judy I can't wait until V-day to see what's inside my mailboxes! Thank you for the hardworking team, I love Valentine and the decorations you've made for us. ❤️

spring_peeper
02-04-19, 10:22 AM
Hats off to the team for this event.

Previous events I’ve flat out given up on because of lack of drops, etc. However, right off the bat, I felt as though this event would be different.

It seems like the chocolate roses from the pigs are the elusive item. I have 12 pigs, and get, at most, 3 roses per collection. I’ve also got a few from the otter.

I think the key is scouring the newspaper and neighbours!

charlienlucy
02-04-19, 11:44 AM
Goal 2
I Do Eclaire
Make 7 Milk Chocolate
Give 7 Milk Chocolate

Make 6 Maple Cream
Give 6 Maple Cream

Hi there! Where do I craft the eclair? I can?t find where. Thanks in advance

Nvmd I reloaded and found thanks

judyandthecat
02-04-19, 01:54 PM
Hi there! Where do I craft the eclair? I can?t find where. Thanks in advance

Nvmd I reloaded and found thanks

Specialty Goods
3 hours

raissawinda
02-04-19, 04:52 PM
Hats off to the team for this event.

Previous events I?ve flat out given up on because of lack of drops, etc. However, right off the bat, I felt as though this event would be different.

It seems like the chocolate roses from the pigs are the elusive item. I have 12 pigs, and get, at most, 3 roses per collection. I?ve also got a few from the otter.

I think the key is scouring the newspaper and neighbours!

So true. I rarely talk to my neighbors and other farmers, but not today. Overloaded convos, lol. Sometimes I forgot, have I replied this? Or I double visit the same farm to leave my reply. I am so happy many wants to help me, I'd do the same too! :D

inara_24
02-04-19, 07:13 PM
I just got my first ribbon from the otter. I’ve only ever gotten chocolate before.

lululatte
02-05-19, 12:42 AM
Not getting many roses from pigs.. so want the purple otter..that's all.

RoyalBlue305
02-05-19, 09:08 AM
Yes those pesky pigs...my drops on the choc rose is max 4 per 12 pigs but usually none to 1. This event is a toughie! Good luck everyone!!

Mammakikifarm
02-05-19, 02:24 PM
I have 2 otters, I have food, how do I get drops from them? I watched them walk around for 2 days.

lululatte
02-05-19, 09:30 PM
I've just realised how many we must make it's a bit daunting. I hope everyone sells all their spares. I don't know how people have two already..unless they spend gems I guess. Oh well keep trying. Good luck back to you.

Rynetory2
02-06-19, 05:03 AM
Josie and Jeremiah are really enjoying Valentine month! They went to my farm with their cute bicycle this morning. And then had a romantic picnic in the afternoon (together with the Bears and Foxy, hehe) and Lucas made a super delicious dinner for the couple! So lovely... and they wanted to sit at the romantic park bench to enjoy the romantic pond while listening to the siging birds behind them... They said the petals are beautiful and aromatic. ❤️ I am so happy for them... :o pssttt, the piglets are jealous.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49755

Oh how romantic! It is so lovely and beautiful. I hope Josie and Jeremiah have enjoyed their date. So sweet of Lucas to make dinner for them. :)

I really enjoy seeing members post photos and stories. Haha I'm tired of reading my own stories. Thank you for sharing this with us. :love_heart:
Added to Fun Corner along with the previous few you have posted.

Rynetory2
02-06-19, 05:06 AM
I have 2 otters, I have food, how do I get drops from them? I watched them walk around for 2 days.

Drops are random. Keep collecting. :)

Explained in Chapter Collect from your pets in Pets Guide, link in my signature.

HappyBunny09
02-06-19, 07:00 AM
What’s up with the pigs.?? Their not giving out chocolate roses I need them to complete the jewelry box, I got everything else. Great another game that storm8 wants to make it hard on the players.

loulou1290
02-06-19, 05:12 PM
I just got a rose from the otter! Good thing, because my Pigs aren’t dropping today!

auntheffer
02-06-19, 05:49 PM
I’m only collecting the mailboxes for the bridezilla. And trying to get the eclair recipe. I’m not going to try for the otters.
I have leftovers. Including heart shaped boxes, a few ribbons, and some of the others. Am I safe to sell them in the market? Does anyone know for sure?

Minimalio
02-07-19, 04:37 AM
I’m only collecting the mailboxes for the bridezilla. And trying to get the eclair recipe. I’m not going to try for the otters.
I have leftovers. Including heart shaped boxes, a few ribbons, and some of the others. Am I safe to sell them in the market? Does anyone know for sure?
Certo che li puoi vendere sul mercato....io sto vendendo....ci sono molti giocatori che ancora ci stanno provando e hanno bisogno di certi oggetti. Doppio vanraggio: per te che guadagni monete e per i giocatori che possono acquistare quello che non riescono a produrre da soli ☺

RoyalBlue305
02-09-19, 08:03 AM
Scour the newspapers. Pigs are still stingy. I’ve been able to find more chocolate roses since yesterday afternoon as people are finishing up.

comfortfarms2013
02-09-19, 12:50 PM
On 7 for joust otter. Made 4 baskets, but won't accept them and they just disappear. Tried restarting game, canceling and re downloading, still nothing ☹️Thoughts?

trina4robinson
02-09-19, 05:04 PM
I am trying too get otter i made the correct number of items but when i try and turn it in it will not accept it took jrwelry nox please help

comfortfarms2013
02-10-19, 03:30 AM
I had the same issue, made 4 of the baskets, wouldn't accept them, trying to get Josie, if not fixed I'm done. Been a fan since 2013 but no more.

Rynetory2
02-10-19, 09:10 AM
I am trying too get otter i made the correct number of items but when i try and turn it in it will not accept it took jrwelry nox please help

I had the same issue, made 4 of the baskets, wouldn't accept them, trying to get Josie, if not fixed I'm done. Been a fan since 2013 but no more.

Can you guys check if you have the correct basket, i.e. Otterly Perfect Presents? It looks quite like the one made in the Kitchen. Can you confirm if you have the correct item in your barn?

If you do have the correct item in your barn and the goal is not accepting it when you give, please post a screenshot of your goal and your item in your barn. Try restarting your device and give again. Hope it works. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Rynetory2
02-10-19, 09:13 AM
I got Foxy as one of the prizes in a mailbox during this event. However, when I try to place her on my farm, I get a message that I need a Foxy?s Den...however there is no Foxy?s Den to purchase?! Help!

I've moved your post to the monthly event thread and replied you there.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107509-Feb-Event-Make-Way-For-Bridezilla-2019-Jan-30&p=1563569&viewfull=1#post1563569

trina4robinson
02-10-19, 09:42 AM
Im trying too send screenshot and cannot

trina4robinson
02-10-19, 09:49 AM
Can you guys check if you have the correct basket, i.e. Otterly Perfect Presents? It looks quite like the one made in the Kitchen. Can you confirm if you have the correct item in your barn?

If you do have the correct item in your barn and the goal is not accepting it when you give, please post a screenshot of your goal and your item in your barn. Try restarting your device and give again. Hope it works. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Tried restarting did not help how do i upload screenshots

Rynetory2
02-10-19, 09:52 AM
Im trying too send screenshot and cannot

Try this.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

It'll be helpful with your screenshots but if you can't, do check and confirm that you have the correct item in your barn. What happens when you click 'Give'? Also let me know which device, operating system and game version that you are using.

trina4robinson
02-10-19, 09:56 AM
Did not help im on iphone 8 and out of seven baskets only accepted 1

trina4robinson
02-10-19, 10:00 AM

Rynetory2
02-10-19, 10:11 AM

The ones in your barn are sweethearts baskets which are made in the Kitchen.

The Welcome Josie and Jeremiah Otter Goals need the Otterly Perfect Present which is made in the Studio. Use your sweethearts baskets to craft this and submit it for your Josie and Jeremiah Goals. :)

trina4robinson
02-10-19, 10:20 AM
Ok i see oh well game over not playing anymore ty for your help

trina4robinson
02-10-19, 10:31 AM
We are supposed too make baskets from studio. Game over for me

Paul__
02-12-19, 11:01 PM
Very fun event! I loved being able trade event items. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy extra trees, but I love the two pets!

Rynetory2
02-13-19, 08:50 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

PookieBear50
02-13-19, 11:44 AM
Being able to sell to neighbors and other community members made this a positive experience. Perhaps I would have been able to do it all on my own...perhaps not. What I do know is that the cost of buying ribbon trees was severely draining my coins, which were already low from expanding my farm in order to make space in my barn by using expansion parts, and that would likely have stalled any progress--because I would not have been able to collect enough ribbons.

Perhaps it would have been better to more clearly visually differentiate between the Sweetheart Basket crafted in the Kitchen and the Otterly Perfect Presents crafted in the Studio? They are practically identical, so having one be an undeniably different shape would help to prevent confusion.

megasourwarhead
02-13-19, 01:23 PM
First event where I was able to get both pets thanks to being to trade event items! I was stalking the market for the chocolate roses, very fun event! :D

RoyalBlue305
02-14-19, 12:51 AM
Great event S8! Thank you! Lots fun and still very challenging, but I was able to get both pets which rarely happens! Thank you!! And loved that one was purple! Yay!

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 01:09 AM
I have always failed in past events of this format, i.e. sweet gnomes, penguins events. So I was very thrilled and thankful that we could help each other out in this event. Heartfelt thanks to the Farm 2 team! :love_heart:

So glad that you listen to our feedback in my reports!

suncatchers
02-14-19, 06:43 PM
So happy that I was able to get both otters! Thanks for letting us buy/sell event items! The event was still challenging, yet able to complete.

Rynetory2
02-21-19, 12:59 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.