PDA

View Full Version : Please make more spaces

fasionate
01-27-19, 01:16 AM
Dear " storm 8"" pleas make easier to open new spaces ... its no sense on that amount dragons wich you put into game am and am sure is not only me. No real to keep them with so limitet aviable spaces. Play on that game aroun 6 years. And i need to seel other dragons adults to have those new ones for finish tales etc.

fasionate
01-29-19, 05:04 PM
256 habitat
777 dragons
80 dragons in dragon stables
186 dragons in storage wich I wish to see them on island somewhere not in storage. And some of them are doubled so even more.
You need to sort it, And not push as to sell dragons or use lots of gold to be able plying all the invents when we are try to so hard and then no rom to fit them in.

fasionate
01-29-19, 05:05 PM
And just wonder do they ever read those posts from us.

Phoenix406
01-29-19, 07:35 PM
And just wonder do they ever read those posts from us.

Storm8 staff don't necessarily read our posts, but the moderators, like Kooky_panda, are supposed to read our posts and report back to S8 staff about the issues we report. Then, if it is important enough, someone like Elsa will come on and tell us what is going on. They are supposed to be our advocates, like go-betweens between the players and the developers, but no one seems to be listening to us in our pleas for more space. I mean, they took time to fix habitats that didn't line up exactly, which was only a visual annoyance and did not affect game play, but they do not understand that they release a new habitat and 3-5 new dragons during every event, so we need to be able to expand once per week just to keep up with the new habitats and dragons. I really don't know what their end game is with all this. To lose customers, I guess.

Dragonsden111
02-02-19, 12:02 AM
I had to actually sell a farm today. I didn't have any room left, so I sold my farm to make room to buy a new habitat.

amerirish
02-02-19, 09:30 AM
As of today there are 7 new dragons that are either craftable or event prizes (*see list below), 2 reissued (Teddy & Meditation) in the Market and 2 reissued in Value Packs for purchase (Lonely & Dearest). So that's a total of 11 'new' dragons (if you don't have the reissued ones). Considering that most long term players are already bursting at the seams as far as space, how is this not being addressed? I just don't understand! Most of the dragons mentioned here must be hatched immediately and can't even go into storage.

*Engagement
*Matchmaker
*Peryton
*Dire Wolf
*Gentleman
*Girlpower
*Valegram

ETA: make that 12 dragons - I missed the milestone prize of Soulmate

Dragonsden111
02-02-19, 01:30 PM
I missed the Noble Queen because I had my nest full with no place to put them.

lmmortaI1
02-03-19, 12:39 PM
With all the new quad habitats it'd be great if they would open the mine and add more 4 space floating islands. They are perfect for quad habitats and also adding more around the bottom where we left off would draw more attention to the bottom marble keys island

Dany_d1
02-06-19, 04:03 PM
And I and all my friends have big problem with places for dragons (( It's no normal....

fasionate
02-09-19, 07:05 PM
Usualy i love to play that game enjoy every new event and wait for another. Now i hate to look for a dragon to sell couse is no rom for him.. even if i like him need to go to make posibilty finish events. Is no sense.
But i think is time to give up.. i think go to other game similar its so many them .... this one is no enjoy for me anymore.
People wich play and keep that game worth lots o money for the owners...should strike. And they should think for who they make that game.
I think thats it for me.

Dragonsden111
02-10-19, 11:53 AM
We get as prizes the maps from the mine but we don't have that option anymore. Please let us have that back. We don't have any room for our dragons. We are having to sell off some and many are still in storage. Even selling off farms. Please, please help us out?

lmmortaI1
02-19-19, 04:18 PM
Please add more 4 land mining land. Im so maxed out and if these quads are going to keep coming I'd really love more floating islands for them

mymonta
02-19-19, 04:23 PM
Please add more 4 land mining land. Im so maxed out and if these quads are going to keep coming I'd really love more floating islands for them

I'll second that.

Sugarcat5
02-19-19, 04:40 PM
I'll second that.

I agree...that would be great!!

savage_mel
02-19-19, 08:26 PM
I?m so frustrated right now because it is so difficult to open new spaces. I?ve been playing this game for however long it?s been around. 7? 8? Years...anyway I JUST got my first Leo but of course I have no habitat to put him in and no space for a habitat. So now he?s just taking up a nest and I don?t know what to do with him. With the community event I?d like the nest to be free but I?d hate to sell him since it took so long to get one! The very least they could do is make it possible to put dragons into storage straight from the nest

Dragonsden111
03-09-19, 08:15 PM
It doesn't seem like anyone is reading this. That's very disappointing. I've been playing this game for years to & really enjoy it, but not much anymore. There are so many people who need help with more land. It would be nice if someone would at least acknowledge that they are reading this. We will see.

lmmortaI1
03-12-19, 01:20 PM
Please add more mining spaces. I am completely maxed out again. We really need land to go with the habitats added

swiftlabbott
03-15-19, 04:35 AM
I have hundreds of expansion maps in storage, and a cartographer dragon that kicks out more daily, but nothing to use them on. Getting tired of selling nice dragons.

lmmortaI1
03-15-19, 04:51 PM
We do need land badly, but why have the 4 dragon habitats stopped being upgradable also? The rest would be nice, and it's not just a little annoying that these quad habitats do not line up. It's a huge annoyance. Even more so that storm 8 must not even be placing them down on a test island to see what they look like, and are instead just making them and releasing without even seeing them. Maybe if they placed these habitats on their storm 8 island we would not need them fixed.

ORACLE POOL IS WAY OFF AS WELL. PLEASE FIX

savage_mel
03-16-19, 01:34 PM
So how do we get them to hear us?? This land issue has been going on for far too long. I don?t even know what to do anymore. If I don?t have enough land for any of the new habitats to house any of the new dragons, then what is the point of even playing anymore? Just to breed dragons that I can?t place? SO irritating 😠

Den8137259
04-10-19, 09:29 AM
Hola S8, please allow us to sell all the Evolution Temples ★

We will buy them if we need, ty ★

lucky1963
05-01-19, 04:47 PM
Stop offering new dragons when I am almost out of new land! I have almost used all of the last new section. I would like to decorate a d cannot. Please please give me more land soon! And more farms please! thank you!