PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Physical - 2019 Jan 23 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 04:22 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Ripley Pig and Workout Pig go into Piggy Paradise.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49599

Ok just walked in let me see what we need to win Workout Pigs

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485
1. Buy Salad Bar (2,000 coins)
2. Make Kale Salad in Farmer's Outpost
3. Put Kale Salad in Salad Bar to win prizes

Where to Find Items?
Lettuce instruction from chocolatier
Kale from mining
Lettuce from crops
Vegetable instructions from deep fryer
Cherry tomatoes random drop from plane deliveries
Cucumbers from fishing
Dressing Instructions from apple trees
Salt and Pepper from Passion Fruit Vines
Oil and vinegar from pigs

Event Crafts
Lettuce Bowl:
1 lettuce instruction + 2 cherry tomatoes + 1 cucumber
10 minutes in Farmers Outpost

Chopped Veggies:
2 red vegetable instructions + 2 cherry tomatoes + 1 cucumber
45 minutes in Farmers Outpost

Dressing:
1 dressing instruction + 1 salt and pepper + 3 oil and vinegar
15 minutes in Farmers Outpost

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Hello Bowie
Feed the rabbit 23 kale salad
Visit 20 farms
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Workout Pig, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 7: New Year, New You
I'm feeling the need for something fresh! What do you say? Want to try out a new recipe of mine? I'll need some really fresh ingredients?
Find 1 lettuce instructions from the chocolatier
Find 1 kale from the mine (drops after mining
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: New Year, New You
Just a hint of kale was enough to make some hungry animals come a-calling! Everyone's trying to turn over a new leaf this year...I'll need to make sure I have enough of my salad to go around!
Have the Farmers Outpost
Find 10 lettuce from your crops
Make 3 lettuce bowls in the Farmers Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 7: New Year, New You
Time for another ingredient! You didn't expect just a lettuce salad, did you?
Make 10 plane deliveries
Find Vegetable instructions in the deep fryer
Find Cherry Tomatoes ..random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 7: New Year, New You
Let's add a little texture, shall we? The rabbit loves the lettuce but I think the pigs might want something with more of a crunch!

Goal 4 of 7
Find Cucumber (0/1)(Found after fishing in the pond!)
Prepare Chopped Veggies (0/3)(Make it in the Farmer's Outpost!)
Rewards: 200 coins, 3 exp

Goal 5 of 7: New Year, New You
Now it's time to add a little flavour to these veggies! This is the final touch to the perfect Kale Salad!

Goal 5 of 7
Find Dressing Instructions (0/1)(collected from apple trees)
Find Salt and Pepper (0/1)(collected from Passion Fruit Vines)
Rewards: +200 coins, 1 paint & +3 experience

Goal 6 of 7: New Year, New You
Time to put all our fresh ingredients together! Mix it in a bowl in the Farmer's Outpost!

Goal 6 of 7
Find Oil and Vinegar (0/3)(collected from pigs in the pig pen)
Find Dressing (0/3)(prepared in the farmer's outpost, each of these takes 15 minutes)
Prepare Kale Salad (0/3)(put everything together!) (farmer's outpost, each takes 1 hour)
Rewards: +200 coin, 1 lumber/ or /wood board thing, +3 exp

Goal 7 of 7: New Year, New You
The rabbit has asked us to make him as much Salad as we can! He's got prizes for us for each salad we give him! You could even win one of his Pig friends as a pet to live on the farm!
Have the Salad Bar
Give a kale salad to the salad bar and wait five minutes and the rabbit will give you a prize
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Side Goal
The Athletic Rabbit
The pull-up bars aren't easy... sometimes it's good to have a little motivation!
Get the Athletic Rabbit (250 gems)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Kale Salad, 3 experience points

Kale Salad
Just in case you need a little reminder about how to make my special salad!
Get lettuce Instructions
Get lettuce
Get kale
Get lettuce bowl
Get vegetable instructions
Get cherry tomatoes
Get cucumbers
Get chopped veggies
Get dressing Instructions
Get salt and pepper
Get oil and vinegar
Get dressing
Get kale salad
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 wood plank, 3 experience points

Event Prizes
Working Out Your Workout
Have 1 Swim Starting Block
Get 1 Swim Lane
Get 1 Vault
Get 1 Weightlifting Platform
Get 1 Archer's Haybale
Get 1 Equestrian Jump
Get 1 Velodrome Bike
Get 1 Golfing Green
Get 1 Pommel Horse
Get 1 Ripley the pig
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Athletic Rabbit (250 gems)

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 04:56 PM
From orca1006

Thank you for sharing this valuable information!

the actual goals look different, but the format of the crafts seem to follow "the penguins are back (august 2nd)" and "without feather ado (apr 4th)".

here are where i've found the drops:

lettuce instruction - chocolatier
kale - mining
lettuce - crops
lettuce bowl - 1 lettuce instruction + 1 kale + 10 lettuce. 10mins, farmer outpost.

(the red instruction looking thing, don't have the name yet) - deep fryer
cherry tomatoes - deliveries
cucumber - fishing
craft - 2 red instructions + 2 cherry tomatoes + 1 cucumber. 45mins, farmer outpost.

dressing instruction - apple trees
salt and pepper - passion fruit vines
oil and vinegar - pigs
craft - 1 dressing instruction + 1 salt and pepper + 3 oil and vinegar. 15mins, farmer outpost.

ultimate craft is in farmer outpost too, 1hr. requires 1 of each above craft.

g'luck with your event
-orca

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 04:58 PM
Players please please post information you find....
Helps us all.
Again thanks orca
I have used a lot of mining tools in last event...so yikes

orca1006
01-23-19, 05:19 PM
just realized it's almost the year of the pig...LOVE all the pig-themed decors and pets lately! :D thanks team!!!

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 06:23 PM
New Year, New You
Goal 1 of 7
Find 1 lettuce instructions from the chocolatier
Find 1 kale from the mine (drops after mining
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

New Year, New You
Goal 2 of 7
Have the Farmers Outpost
Find 10 lettuce from your crops
Make 3 lettuce bowls in the Farmers Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

New Year, New You
Goal 3 of 7
Make 10 plane deliveries
Find Vegetable instructions in the deep fryer
Find Cherry Tomatoes ..random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

tromalyt
01-23-19, 07:14 PM
I mined 6 times and I found no kale.

Also, i got 18 lettuces from crops and now my storage is full. I am not the only one because out of the 16 ads on the newspaper 6 or more were selling lettuce, most of them 10 units.

So, too many lettuce that swamp the barn and no kale to combine with the lettuce and free up some barn space.

Soon I won't be able to harvest because of all the lettuce.

EDIT: well, at least the lettuce is sold at 175 coins each. Looks like it is an event to make some good coins.

raissawinda
01-23-19, 07:50 PM

Mr. Merriweather asks for event items. I don't mind if the drop rate is high.
And I can't shop well bcs the market is full with people selling lettuce and sometimes tomatoes and cucumbers.
And my barn is full again. Come to say Hi and shoppers are welcome :D

Oh the plane deliveries too, need a bowl of event salad.

ankavale1000
01-23-19, 08:02 PM
Thank you orca1006 for all info once again. U r the best!!

I am pleasantly surprised to see so many heads of lettuce in marketplace. My eyes lit up. I sold a bunch of stuff to clear barn space, I even discarded plenty of items. Loving the drop rate so far. From the 10 deliveries I made, I got 6 tomatoes... of all the time I participated in events with planes, drop rate never this good. Thank u Stormie!! Thank u!!

Like raissawinda said above, high drop rate doesn't bother me. High drop rate is a miracle in this game. Really going to enjoy this event.

loulou1290
01-23-19, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the info everyone! Think I?ll sit this one out - no mining tools after the last event, so no kale for me!

jentlezat
01-23-19, 08:49 PM
"Side Goal
Hello Bowie
(Task caption)
Feed the rabbit 23 kale salad
Visit 20 farms" THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE NEIGHBORS FARMS ONLY COMMUNITY FARMS.
I don't like it when it is not specific - looks like you can visit everyone's farm - BUT NO-O-O!! :-(

gdr4gon
01-23-19, 09:27 PM
My items are not showing up... Help :)

raissawinda
01-23-19, 09:56 PM

After reading your comment I went to my mine and collected 2 kales (it says +2) using one shovel. But it needs 3 pickaxes for +1 kale. The way I mine is mine at once (2 or 3 times) and then leave the mine. There, I will see the kale (and the number) flying high.....and disappear.

tsumtsum27
01-24-19, 12:11 AM
My item is not shows up picture at farmer outpost.
I have close n re fresh many many times n still not shows.
The item I hv craft, at the barn, hv name but no pics shows

tromalyt
01-24-19, 01:59 AM
After reading your comment I went to my mine and collected 2 kales (it says +2) using one shovel. But it needs 3 pickaxes for +1 kale. The way I mine is mine at once (2 or 3 times) and then leave the mine. There, I will see the kale (and the number) flying high.....and disappear.

Congrstz, but so far, no kale here.

raissawinda
01-24-19, 02:02 AM
Goal 4 of 7
Find Cucumber (0/1)
(Found after fishing in the pond!)
Prepare Chopped Veggies (0/3)
(Make it in the Farmer's Outpost!)

DaphneGlass
01-24-19, 02:27 AM
Ha ha we are being invaded by lettuce, I laughed when they all dropped, so funny seeing them all in the market, if you can?t sell them just discard, simple, liking this event already and the piggy is cute xx

Rynetory2
01-24-19, 04:16 AM
Get to see everyone pitching in to help. :)

So happy that we are able to buy/sell for this event and the drops are awesome! Many thanks Farm 2 team! :love_heart:

Ok time to get some exercise guys - at least exercise your fingers! :p Have fun with your event!

Rynetory2
01-24-19, 04:17 AM
My item is not shows up picture at farmer outpost.
I have close n re fresh many many times n still not shows.
The item I hv craft, at the barn, hv name but no pics shows

Is it possible that your device is acting up? Try the suggestions under section Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

here2helpout
01-24-19, 04:39 AM
Finished this event now on big and small farm. Glad it?s only a week long event as the market is gonna annoy me as are the constant drops of lettuce while collecting crops. Not too keen on the pigs sadly.

valerieann815
01-24-19, 01:06 PM
Goal 4 of 7
Find Cucumber (0/1)

Thanks for posting part 4!! I was able to make ahead using your info, and will be done with this part in 45 more minutes! yay! Do you happen to know what part 5 wants us to do yet? If not, I will post it as soon as I find out. Hagd!

valerieann815
01-24-19, 02:01 PM
Goal 5 of 7
Find Dressing Instructions (0/1)
(collected from apple trees)
Find Salt and Pepper (0/1)
(collected from Passion Fruit Vines)
Rewards: +200 coins, 1 paint & +3 experience

valerieann815
01-24-19, 02:08 PM
Goal 6 of 7
Find Oil and Vinegar (0/3)
(collected from pigs in the pig pen)
Find Dressing (0/3)
(prepared in the farmer's outpost, each of these takes 15 minutes)
Prepare Kale Salad (0/3)
(put everything together!) (farmer's outpost, each takes 1 hour)

judyandthecat
01-24-19, 02:15 PM
Goal 6 of 7
Find Oil and Vinegar (0/3)
(collected from pigs in the pig pen)
Find Dressing (0/3)
(prepared in the farmer's outpost, each of these takes 15 minutes)
Prepare Kale Salad (0/3)
(put everything together!) (farmer's outpost, each takes 1 hour)

Fantastic
Adding to post one

judyandthecat
01-24-19, 02:21 PM
Goal 4 of 7
Find Cucumber (0/1)

Thank you thank you
Farm story 2 Farmers are the best!
Adding to post 1

judyandthecat
01-24-19, 02:30 PM
Goal 7 of 7
Have the Salad Bar
Give a kale salad to the salad bar and wait five minutes and the rabbit will give you a prize
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
01-24-19, 02:33 PM
Kale Salad
When I finished goal 7 another quest popped up
I missed the text picture somehow because of two white tornadoes I mean kittens
So if someone gets a screenshot for it
Here is the goal
Get lettuce Instructions
Get lettuce
Get kale
Get lettuce bowl
Get vegetable instructions
Get cherry tomatoes
Get cucumbers
Get chopped veggies
Get dressing Instructions
Get salt and pepper
Get oil and vinegar
Get dressing
Get kale salad
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

linborg
01-24-19, 05:01 PM

Also, i got 18 lettuces from crops and now my storage is full. I am not the only one because out of the 16 ads on the newspaper 6 or more were selling lettuce, most of them 10 units.

So, too many lettuce that swamp the barn and no kale to combine with the lettuce and free up some barn space.

Soon I won't be able to harvest because of all the lettuce.

EDIT: well, at least the lettuce is sold at 175 coins each. Looks like it is an event to make some good coins.

It?s a sellers market, no one wants the lettuce. I place in my store and then have to discard it to make room!

raissawinda
01-24-19, 06:46 PM
My bad connection caused a sync error that made me harvested my all apple trees and then it said that goal 4 of 7 wasn't finished. So I've to wait another 8 hrs. Make sure you have your game restarted before doing the tasks. And check your connection too.

bditsche
01-24-19, 07:18 PM
I'm so chock full of lettuce it's depressing. Spent 14 tools and not one kale :/

Kinky_Candy
01-24-19, 07:29 PM
Hello all and good luck with this new event. I have a problem with the last event. I cant keep the post office in my celler:( Do u have the same problem like mine? Can Team help? Thank u in advance

alessia135
01-25-19, 12:06 AM
Hi everyone,
May I know where?s the piggie paradise ? Hmm I can?t find one in the market. Hopefully, someone could answer me :)

Update: I found it in the marketplace after refreshing the app. Best wishes to everyone who is on the piggie chase :)

Rynetory2
01-25-19, 01:04 AM
I have a problem with the last event. I cant keep the post office in my celler:( Do u have the same problem like mine? Can Team help? Thank u in advance

Please see my reply in Stamp Collection event thread. Let's continue the discussion there. Cheers.

Minimalio
01-25-19, 03:11 AM
Credevo che per ogni insalata donata al coniglietto si ricevesse un premio....ho scoperto che non ? cos?. ..alle volte non si riceve niente...solo qualche stellina-punto...

KojiMama
01-25-19, 04:18 AM
I can do with fewer lettuce myself. It seems it?s feast or famine with programmers and this event completely blows up the game?s economic system because there?s so much lettuce for sale instead of items players need for trains or to earn more cowbells. This happens to a degree with most events but this one is especially bad. If the game is trying to make a point, point made, now scale back the drops.

FarmerIreneOK
01-25-19, 08:10 AM
I’m with KojiMama. PLEASE reduce drop rate of lettuce by half! Or please have your bots buy it faster, Storm8! Too much lettuce!

Rynetory2
01-25-19, 08:46 AM
Credevo che per ogni insalata donata al coniglietto si ricevesse un premio....ho scoperto che non ? cos?. ..alle volte non si riceve niente...solo qualche stellina-punto...

You get a prize per each time you give a Kale Salad to the Salad Bar. Check your cellar for your prizes. You might not see the graphics due to your device - check your device. Try the suggestions under section Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Rynetory2
01-25-19, 09:10 AM
Players who complained about the abundance of drops should be careful what you wish for. I have seen over the years in Farm Story 2 and other Storm8 games that things backfire on the players because of their feedback, i.e. complaints.

Farm 2 initially had easy events many years back but players complained they were bored because they had finished at first few days with the goals requirements were easy and with buy/sell event items, so our goals are tougher, drops are lesser and lesser events with buy/sell ability.

1. The high price of lettuce at 175 coins each encourages players to sell to make money instead of keeping for their own turn in to win more prizes. Event drops in the old days were only 3 coins each which wasn't any profit. 2. The abundance of drops make it easy for players to have the confidence to sell because of surplus. These are to players' advantages. I personally won't complain about things that work for us. When I have too much surplus, I just discard them in the shop. Having more is way better than asking the team to reduce the drops, and should it be reduced, that might cause players to be relunctant to sell and who knows cause a shortage in the Market.

Anyways I just want you to know that your requests have consequences. I could tell you a lot of players who complained years back regretted what they asked for when drops were reduced. Storm8 does listen to feedback and take them into considerations.

Lapetshop7
01-25-19, 09:37 AM
Are y'all seriously complaining about the drops being too much now? Like are you serious! Its like its impossible to please most of y'all smh! Complain about low drop rate now complain about too much drop rate asking them to lower the drops. Just post the items you have too much of and discard it! Simple as that. There's no reason to complain CONSTANTLY!

Storm8, please don't lower the drop rates and please forgive the ones who constantly complain and are never satisfied! There's players who appreciate yall and what yall do! Thanks for another event and for letting us be able to buy and sell! That's great! Thanks so much!

**PS PLAYERS PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING SO MUCH AND ENJOY THE GAME!

peapad
01-25-19, 10:00 AM
I need to but the Piggy paradise to house the 2 pigs. Went to the market to buy one but it said I already bought .which I haven’t How do I fix this. I refreshed the game many times and still shows I already bought.
Thanks for any help.

peapad
01-25-19, 10:44 AM
I need to buy a Piggy paradise to house the 2 pigs. Went to the market to buy one but it said I already bought .which I haven?t How do I fix this. I refreshed the game many times and still shows I already bought.
Thanks for any help.

Update found a Piggy paradise in my cellar. It was from a previous event.

FarmerIreneOK
01-25-19, 12:40 PM
Are y'all seriously complaining about the drops being too much now? Like are you serious! Its like its impossible to please most of y'all smh! Complain about low drop rate now complain about too much drop rate asking them to lower the drops. Just post the items you have too much of and discard it! Simple as that. There's no reason to complain CONSTANTLY!

Storm8, please don't lower the drop rates and please forgive the ones who constantly complain and are never satisfied! There's players who appreciate yall and what yall do! Thanks for another event and for letting us be able to buy and sell! That's great! Thanks so much!

This is also in response to Rynetory2: I rarely post on the forum an don?t think I?ve ever complained about high drop rates. In this instance, the market is full of lettuce. I have both sold and discarded it. But harvesting crops is essential to producing goods, and the excessive drop rates on crops is disruptive. Please don?t bash me for pointing this out. Have a good day!

KojiMama
01-25-19, 12:40 PM
I am a programmer so I get consequences. No one inflicts as much pain with as much glee as a s****ed programmer. But there have been many many events with all kinds of easily data minable feedback that your programmers can use to determine acceptable drop rates based on prior history. This event is making zero use of past event history clearly. Not maybe. Clearly. I understand that you have to defend them, as would I in your place. But let’s get real.

Lapetshop7
01-25-19, 03:05 PM
Just got Bowie! So cute!!!

Lapetshop7
01-25-19, 03:10 PM
Not sure why my picture didn't show up

gdr4gon
01-25-19, 03:59 PM
I have the same issue and did everything in the link.. checked space, uninstalled the game twice, and nothing... Well actually it's worse now :(

Quote didn't show up. But am talking about the items in the game not showing... Only a white spot, nothing or a refresh Symbol.

raissawinda
01-25-19, 06:35 PM
Players who complained about the abundance of drops should be careful what you wish for. I have seen over the years in Farm Story 2 and other Storm8 games that things backfire on the players because of their feedback, i.e. complaints.

Farm 2 initially had easy events many years back but players complained they were bored because they had finished at first few days with the goals requirements were easy and with buy/sell event items, so our goals are tougher, drops are lesser and lesser events with buy/sell ability.

1. The high price of lettuce at 175 coins each encourages players to sell to make money instead of keeping for their own turn in to win more prizes. Event drops in the old days were only 3 coins each which wasn't any profit. 2. The abundance of drops make it easy for players to have the confidence to sell because of surplus. These are to players' advantages. I personally won't complain about things that work for us. When I have too much surplus, I just discard them in the shop. Having more is way better than asking the team to reduce the drops, and should it be reduced, that might cause players to be relunctant to sell and who knows cause a shortage in the Market.

Anyways I just want you to know that your requests have consequences. I could tell you a lot of players who complained years back regretted what they asked for when drops were reduced. Storm8 does listen to feedback and take them into considerations.

The creepiest comment so far dear :D
I love the droprate today and the coins I make by selling lettuce, salt & pepper, cucumbers, etc. But I have to admit that my barn gets full easily. But discarding the overloaded event items on my store is way more easier than waiting for the droprate to increase! I suggest the leaderboard points for each task were as high as this droprate so I could reach the first place sooner win the grandprize :D

raissawinda
01-25-19, 06:37 PM

Still getting multiple decorations, I wish my Bowie will show up soon! :D

tsumtsum27
01-25-19, 07:00 PM
I like the high drop rates.
I loveee that we can sell and buy.
I make room in my barn to keep the event items.
I sell them or discard them if they r too much. No problem.
Other items can be crafted again later but the event item is needed now.
To get bowie, it is worth it for me.
I need to make 10 more kale salad to get him.
So excited.
Thank u storm8

ankavale1000
01-25-19, 07:26 PM
So I've been on this game nearly 1926 days. Aside from a period of six months or so of inactivity due to health reason, I've played nearly every event, and not once was the drop rate as awesome as this event.

Back when event items first started dropping from planting crops, I remember I was planting 50 wheat at a time and was getting like 1 or 2 Dirt in return, and we needed 15 Dirt to craft one recipe. That event, majority complained about the low drop rate of Dirt and the abundance of wheat. Now the drop rate for planting crop is superb, each lettuce bowl asks for 10 lettuce instead of 15, Stormie is seriously giving us a break. So there's an abundance of lettuce. The way I look at it, there's gonna be an abundance of something, if not event drop item, then wheat. I opt for a load of event drop item, to be honest, I really don't want to keep on planting wheat again.

As for abundance of lettuce. SOLUTION to the overwhelming lettuce in newspaper IS A TEAM EFFORT from us players. If everyone discarded lettuce in his or her shop, then there wouldn't be lettuce in newspaper. But that's not gonna happen. Everyone plays differently. Some discard, others need to make some coins. There's gonna be a ton of lettuce or wheat either way. Asking the drop rate of lettuce to be lowered will most likely result in yet another overload -- wheat.

I really think Stormie is being extra nice to us here. Please don't think I'm taking sides. I whine and complain a lot. But I truly believe Stormie is throwing us a freebie with this event. Not only is the drop rate good overall compared to previous events, we can also buy/sell event items.
I know I've whined about drop rates being terrible and complained we can't buy/sell event items. In my view, this event is literally the event I've been asking for repeatedly. For that, I thank you, Stormie, very much.

Because this event is fairly straightforward and easy, my bet is that next month the events will be harder, maybe even close to impossible. Going to enjoy this event as much as I can, save the whining for later lol.

raissawinda
01-25-19, 08:23 PM
Hey!! The drop rate is decreasing now! I got no lettuce from 10 plots of potatoes. And also the market showed me no event items. No way... :( the fryer gave me nothing. And the mine too. I wish some kale is left for me before I use up all my tools.

orca1006
01-25-19, 08:55 PM
Hey!! The drop rate is decreasing now! I got no lettuce from 10 plots of potatoes. And also the market showed me no event items. No way... :( the fryer gave me nothing. And the mine too. I wish some kale is left for me before I use up all my tools.

i noticed it, too. i'm quite sad. :( just like what Ryne said above, be careful what you wish for. and i completely agree with ankavale, i would much rather discard event items than planting wheat over and over and over again. sigh. anyhoo.

on another note, LOVE the cute salad-eating bunny when the stand is ready. Is there anyway we can have it still animated after the event is over? Thank you! :love_heart:

ankavale1000
01-25-19, 09:31 PM
FLASH NEWS
If u have the gems to afford the Athletic Rabbit (250diamonds), do it, u won't regret it.

I just saw it on my neighbors farm. It's animated. Two bars on this pull up thing. The carrot is dangling on top bar, the rabbit on second bar, pulling up to nip at the carrot. I'm waiting to see if it goes on sale because I want more than one lol (the limit is 1 per farm sadly but a sale would be nice)).

A picture will not do this thing justice. U really got to see it going up and down. It's really the cutest thing.

If someone already mentioned this, I'm sorry.

Minimalio
01-25-19, 10:11 PM
You get a prize per each time you give a Kale Salad to the Salad Bar. Check your cellar for your prizes. You might not see the graphics due to your device - check your device. Try the suggestions under section Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.
Grazie dell'interessamento ☺
Avevo gi? provveduto a riavviare piu volte sia il gioco che il mio dispositivo. ..ma a fronte di 9 consegne in cantina ho solo 8 oggetti... la mia comunque era solo un'osservazione a voce alta, non una lamentela e meno ancora una polemica. Ho dato per scontato che fosse cosi..che ad ogni consegna ci fosse una ricompensa...ma poteva anche non essere cosi. Ma davvero non ho nulla di cui lamentarmi, anzi...sono stata fin troppo fortunata: ho gia trovato il maialino e ora completero le altre consegne per il premio finale ☺meglio di cosi....
Questo ? il tipo di evento che piu amo....? fattibile per tutti, ? onesto e divertente. E poi offre la possibilit? di interagire con gli altri giocatori vendendo\comprando quello che si ha in piu\meno. Questo evento d? la possibilit? concreta di realizzare l'evento e di monetizzare l'impegno....le espansioni chiedono molte monete e io ringrazio gli ideatori di questi eventi che ci danno la possibilit? di procurarci queste monete con pochi sforzi.
Davvero...per questo evento le lamentele sono del tutto gratuite : ? un evento fattibile e si ha la possibilit? di interagire con gli altri giocatori...che ? quello che io mi aspetto da un gioco online: lo trovo semplicemente fantastico. ..e non sono una che fa complimenti. ...
Grazie ancora del suggerimento Rynetory2 😊

Kinky_Candy
01-25-19, 10:20 PM
Hello all !!! I earned Bowie :) Good luck to all!

Lapetshop7
01-25-19, 11:47 PM
I got both of the pigs plus all of the other prizes too! wow! 😱 This is a first! Never got them all before. Lol. Thanks so much storm8!! can't wait to see the next event! Hoping for an Valentine pet and decorations also hoping we can buy and sell again! This event was great! 👍😁❤

RoyalBlue305
01-26-19, 12:02 AM
I can do with fewer lettuce myself. It seems it?s feast or famine with programmers and this event completely blows up the game?s economic system because there?s so much lettuce for sale instead of items players need for trains or to earn more cowbells. This happens to a degree with most events but this one is especially bad. If the game is trying to make a point, point made, now scale back the drops.

I was wondering the same thing! Is it because we all talk about the low drop rates that they thought let?s open the flood gates? Seems like maybe so lol. I?m just waiting for the Stormie Bot to buy all the lettuce.

RoyalBlue305
01-26-19, 12:04 AM
Hello all !!! I earned Bowie :) Good luck to all!

Congrats!

RoyalBlue305
01-26-19, 12:05 AM
I got both of the pigs plus all of the other prizes too! wow! �� This is a first! Never got them all before. Lol. Thanks so much storm8!! can't wait to see the next event! Hoping for an Valentine pet and decorations also hoping we can buy and sell again! This event was great! ����❤

Great job!!

skkdjdkckdmj
01-26-19, 01:36 AM
I noticed that the drops have lowered too! Lucky for me I have stopped with this event, I have gotten every prize and both pigs. They are so cute!

skkdjdkckdmj
01-26-19, 01:39 AM
I have gotten all of the prizes including both pigs, I am so happy. I love this event especially the great drop rate

little_veggie
01-26-19, 03:34 AM
I have won ripley pig from the rabbit and salad bar . Very happy . My piggy paradise is maxed out . Thank you Storm xxxxx

Rynetory2
01-26-19, 03:53 AM
Grazie dell'interessamento ☺
Avevo gi? provveduto a riavviare piu volte sia il gioco che il mio dispositivo. ..ma a fronte di 9 consegne in cantina ho solo 8 oggetti... la mia comunque era solo un'osservazione a voce alta, non una lamentela e meno ancora una polemica. Ho dato per scontato che fosse cosi..che ad ogni consegna ci fosse una ricompensa...ma poteva anche non essere cosi. Ma davvero non ho nulla di cui lamentarmi, anzi...sono stata fin troppo fortunata: ho gia trovato il maialino e ora completero le altre consegne per il premio finale ☺meglio di cosi....
Questo ? il tipo di evento che piu amo....? fattibile per tutti, ? onesto e divertente. E poi offre la possibilit? di interagire con gli altri giocatori vendendo\comprando quello che si ha in piu\meno. Questo evento d? la possibilit? concreta di realizzare l'evento e di monetizzare l'impegno....le espansioni chiedono molte monete e io ringrazio gli ideatori di questi eventi che ci danno la possibilit? di procurarci queste monete con pochi sforzi.
Davvero...per questo evento le lamentele sono del tutto gratuite : ? un evento fattibile e si ha la possibilit? di interagire con gli altri giocatori...che ? quello che io mi aspetto da un gioco online: lo trovo semplicemente fantastico. ..e non sono una che fa complimenti. ...
Grazie ancora del suggerimento Rynetory2 😊

Congrats on getting your piggy! :D You definitely should get a prize per kale salad submitted to the Salad Bar. I would also check the connection and make sure that it is strong and reliable when collecting the prize. Do monitor your game and let me know if you still don't get prizes for future submissions. I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying this event and the game. :D Good luck with your event here in Farm 2 as well as Fantasy. :)

Paul__
01-26-19, 07:44 AM
I just won one of the pigs, but it seems as it is impossible to put it on my farm, as I do not have the piggy paradise, which I cannot buy from the market.

racrgrl
01-26-19, 07:50 AM
I don't think I'll get very far on this one because I didn't get a single kale and ran out of mining tools, but here is my question. I'm on the second part. I bought a kale and made one lettuce bowl. It showed up, 1/3. Then I went on to make the salad for the rabbit. Now it says 0/3. ????? So do you have to sit there with all that stuff in your barn waiting on kale and lettuce bowls? Or did I get screwed?

Paul__
01-26-19, 08:16 AM
I just won one of the pigs, but it seems as it is impossible to put it on my farm, as I do not have the piggy paradise, which I cannot buy from the market.

Never mind, it’s now fixed.

Minimalio
01-26-19, 10:05 AM
Congrats on getting your piggy! :D You definitely should get a prize per kale salad submitted to the Salad Bar. I would also check the connection and make sure that it is strong and reliable when collecting the prize. Do monitor your game and let me know if you still don't get prizes for future submissions. I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying this event and the game. :D Good luck with your event here in Farm 2 as well as Fantasy. :)
Ti ringrazio davvero ☺
Per il momento la situazione e invariata senza altri problemi. Non esitero a scriverti ancora se dovesse succedere nuovamente di non ricevere il premio dopo aver consegnato l'insalata al coniglietto.
Ti auguro una buona serata 😊
Grazie ancora ☺

Mammakikifarm
01-26-19, 02:17 PM
My 3 chopped vegetables goal is not counting. I need 3, I have made 4. Looked for similar posts but did not see any. Have rebooted about a dozen times. Suggestions?

orca1006
01-26-19, 04:00 PM
you need to have all 3 crafts in the barn for the goal to check off. don't use them for the kale salad until the goal clears. g'luck :)

I don't think I'll get very far on this one because I didn't get a single kale and ran out of mining tools, but here is my question. I'm on the second part. I bought a kale and made one lettuce bowl. It showed up, 1/3. Then I went on to make the salad for the rabbit. Now it says 0/3. ????? So do you have to sit there with all that stuff in your barn waiting on kale and lettuce bowls? Or did I get screwed?

My 3 chopped vegetables goal is not counting. I need 3, I have made 4. Looked for similar posts but did not see any. Have rebooted about a dozen times. Suggestions?

ozigal
01-26-19, 05:41 PM
Really enjoying this event with the ability to buy and sell items and the drop rates much improved the game. After discarding the cabbages during the game as my barn filled up,I noticed now they aren't dropping so had to buy them lol. But overall was a relief to play this format..very happy to be able to complete a event ,makes a nice change to have the old format.thanks S8

Nanaof8and2great
01-26-19, 07:59 PM
Says I need a pig paradise for my new pig can you tell me where to get it from?

JJTwinkles
01-26-19, 09:09 PM
I hardly post. I feel it's rather unfair of people to ask for drops to be lessened when theirs are good. It affects me and other farmers. When your drops are good, why don't you enjoy your good drops and discard the items? You always have trains and trucks forever but this event is only for now. And thanks to you, I may not be able to get my pig. :mad: Try to spare a thought for others.

I’m with KojiMama. PLEASE reduce drop rate of lettuce by half! Or please have your bots buy it faster, Storm8! Too much lettuce!

Dear Teamlava,

Thank you very much for letting us help each other in this event. Please do not reduce the drop rates. Thank you.

JJTwinkles
01-26-19, 09:14 PM
Hear hear! Agree 100%!

Storm8, please don't lower the drop rates and please forgive the ones who constantly complain and are never satisfied!

Rynetory2
01-27-19, 01:27 AM
Says I need a pig paradise for my new pig can you tell me where to get it from?

You can purchase it in Market under Pets tab.

Merged to event thread as it's not a bug.

skkdjdkckdmj
01-27-19, 03:08 AM
I hardly post. I feel it's rather unfair of people to ask for drops to be lessened when theirs are good. It affects me and other farmers. When your drops are good, why don't you enjoy your good drops and discard the items? You always have trains and trucks forever but this event is only for now. And thanks to you, I may not be able to get my pig. :mad: Try to spare a thought for others.

Dear Teamlava,

Thank you very much for letting us help each other in this event. Please do not reduce the drop rates. Thank you.

I agree with you! Now that people have asked for the drops to be decreased, they have been. It is extremely unfair with the people who are still trying for one or both of the pigs. I was lucky and found 10 salads in the newspaper which helped me get Bowie and then I submitted and got Ripley the next time round. I really hope that you get your two pigs!

And, just want people to know that I do not want to cause any drama. This is just my opinion 🙂👍🏻

JJTwinkles
01-27-19, 04:01 AM
I agree with you! Now that people have asked for the drops to be decreased, they have been. It is extremely unfair with the people who are still trying for one or both of the pigs. I was lucky and found 10 salads in the newspaper which helped me get Bowie and then I submitted and got Ripley the next time round. I really hope that you get your two pigs!

And, just want people to know that I do not want to cause any drama. This is just my opinion ������

No I don't have any pig pet :( and I also do not want to cause any drama. I don't post unless I feel the need and this is it.

When the event started, I was so excited and happy to know that we could help each other. I thought maybe for once I could get a chance to finish and win a pet after failing in so many events. We seldom get to help each other so this was my chance, or at least I thought. My drops were good and then suddenly they stopped and I didn't see event items in the newspapers. I was puzzled, came to the forum and saw why! :(

People stop selling and my drops are pitiful. I keep planting but very few drops, I buy whatever few I find in the newspapers and I am almost broke. I won't need to spend these unnecessary coins I am saving for my building if not for their request. My drops were good. I don't think I can submit 23 kale salad, I'm still trying. But I am just so sad. You could imagine how happy I was only to have my hopes dashed!! :blue:

Just because these people have finished their event, sigh, why can't they wait for others to have a shot? Like I said, their trains and trucks are always there. I hope they are satisfied with the change because other farmers without the pig pets like me, are the ones who are suffering and paying the price of their request!! I truly hope other people can be more considerate of other farmers. Not everyone can finish their event as early as you, or as rich as you. C'mon, give others a chance, and don't just think of yourself. Peace.

raissawinda
01-27-19, 07:34 AM
Phew, finally after a little hardwork, Bowie and Ripley are joining the competition, they're waiting for Morgan to call out their name, the next one is swimming. Who's the winner?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49646

Don't give up, all we need is a hardwork. :o

pspoiled65
01-27-19, 08:45 AM
It not showing what prize I win when I collect from the salad bar? I don't even know if I won anything. I'm going to have count what I have for prizes.

RoyalBlue305
01-27-19, 09:41 AM

AGREED!!! 100%. No more complaining. Either play or don?t. If need help we?re all here on the forum to help and discuss the game but complaining is pointless and nobody wants to hear it non-stop. And now it looks like they?ve slowed the drops! So you complainers got what you wanted!

petfurall
01-27-19, 07:38 PM
So bummed. I won Bowie earlier from the salad bar. Pulled him out of the basement, fed him and let him roam the farm. Came back tonight and he?s gone 🤨

skkdjdkckdmj
01-27-19, 08:32 PM
So bummed. I won Bowie earlier from the salad bar. Pulled him out of the basement, fed him and let him roam the farm. Came back tonight and he?s gone ��

Congrats on getting Bowie! Have you tried to put him in storage then back out again? Do you have Ripley? If you haven't, I would be more then willing to sell you some salads :)

Allie0105
01-27-19, 08:57 PM
just realized it's almost the year of the pig...LOVE all the pig-themed decors and pets lately! :D thanks team!!!

Oh. (Penny drops). Thank you for posting this. I?m not complaining about the pigs as they?re so cute but I was wondering why and now you have answered this. I feel so silly.

While I?m at it I?ll giv3 this a shot. Is there any chance the Teacup pig could be sold during this time?. Just thought I?d ask. 🤞🙏

skkdjdkckdmj
01-27-19, 11:25 PM
You can definitely see that the drops have been decreased! I harvested 36 wheat and got 1 lettuce! Hopefully in future events the drops aren't asked by people to be decreased which can greatly effect people who haven't yet gotten the prize or prizes that they want! And I also hope that in future events we can sell items and help each other out! I personally love this kind of events! And hopefully soon we can get a Succulent Event or an extremely expensive event. I need coins! I am on level 40 and yet to buy the Candy Machine, Sauce Machine, Jelly Machine and Forge, as I only have $24 000 coins. Really hope Storm8 takes this request and thoughts of this event, I love it!:) I also love my two little pigs, Bowie and Ripley! They are having so much fun on my farm! Alongside my 24 other pets �� As I have said so many times, if you are in need of Kale Salads please let me know! Will sell at lowest price

petfurall
01-28-19, 07:31 AM
I actually got another one from Feeding the salad bar today. it was Ripley, not Bowie I got from feeding the salad bar.
He?s been fed and roaming the farm, but I?m keeping a close eye on that pig-. Seems he like to disappear 😂

lululatte
01-29-19, 02:28 AM
Was a lovely idea for the pigs and sharing, I don't have the free time to do this so quickly, wish we had more time... I stilll need ten salads. 😢

allegrasoloio
01-29-19, 05:18 AM

E successo pure a me e non una sola volta ma ben 3...e magari in quei premi non ricevuti c era il maialino che mi piace tanto e che non ho ancora avuto....

raissawinda
01-29-19, 05:28 AM
Was a lovely idea for the pigs and sharing, I don't have the free time to do this so quickly, wish we had more time... I stilll need ten salads. 😢

Watch the newspaper, somebody may sell some leftover kale salad. I've sold all mine to players who posted on my wall yesterday. Sorry can't help you. Hope you get the pigs in last hours. :)

princess_j_22
01-29-19, 09:39 AM
Hi, can anyone post a pic of the "piggy paradise"? It directs me to buy it, but it's not there!

krissy13a
01-29-19, 10:05 AM
Will the rabbit eating salad remain after the game?
He's so cute!

skkdjdkckdmj
01-29-19, 01:07 PM
Hi, can anyone post a pic of the "piggy paradise"? It directs me to buy it, but it's not there!

Have you tried closing and reopening your game? That is How I got my Piggy Paradise

kikTres
01-29-19, 04:59 PM
Anyone have any tips for trying to get Ripley the pig? It?s likely just luck or lack thereof but if anyone knows a trick, I?d love the tip
OR has any full made salads..,I?d be happy to trade whatever I have.

raissawinda
01-29-19, 05:22 PM
Anyone have any tips for trying to get Ripley the pig? It?s likely just luck or lack thereof but if anyone knows a trick, I?d love the tip
OR has any full made salads..,I?d be happy to trade whatever I have.

Before tapping the rabbit, force close the game and have a good connection. 23 kale salad will be enough for me to get Ripley somewhere with my 15 or so kale salad. I used 25 bowls to complete prize collections as I won some duplicates of them. This is the event I can completely finish before the deadline, and won all the prize offered. Excited but had no frustation at all. I wish this kind of event last forever. Too bad high drops in the beginning didn't stay long. I hope the team consider to make events more doable like this one. Thank you. Waiting for the poll. :)

kikTres
01-29-19, 06:49 PM
Before tapping the rabbit, force close the game and have a good connection. 23 kale salad will be enough for me to get Ripley somewhere with my 15 or so kale salad. I used 25 bowls to complete prize collections as I won some duplicates of them. This is the event I can completely finish before the deadline, and won all the prize offered. Excited but had no frustation at all. I wish this kind of event last forever. Too bad high drops in the beginning didn't stay long. I hope the team consider to make events more doable like this one. Thank you. Waiting for the poll. :)

Someone was selling a couple fully made salads and it was THAT salad that won me Ripley!
Thank you to everyone who helped me & all the other players!!!

HappyBunny09
01-29-19, 08:35 PM
After feeding the rabbit over 40 salads I gave up getting the rabbit dam random draw

DaphneGlass
01-29-19, 09:19 PM
Great event and I got piggy 1 and piggy 2 on my smallest farm which was nice as its the first 2 pets, thank u storm8 x

skkdjdkckdmj
01-29-19, 10:12 PM
Great event and I got piggy 1 and piggy 2 on my smallest farm which was nice as its the first 2 pets, thank u storm8 x

Congrats on getting the pigs :)

gc0912
01-30-19, 01:20 AM
I turned in 60+ collections but no Ripley. I got 12 pommel horses and 11 equestrian jumps though lol

RoyalBlue305
01-30-19, 09:47 AM
Got Bowie with literally minutes to spare but no Ripley. Turned in a bunch of collections but no go. I usually never win these collection events. I just run out of time.

Congrats to those that won! Loved the cute piggies and am glad I got one!

PookieBear50
01-30-19, 02:46 PM
He's so cute!

I don't know if it will or not...on the off chance that it would not, I put a Kale Salad down before the event ended and sacrificed a gem to speed it up so the rabbit would appear. And then I left it alone. I don't know if tapping on it will change anything, so I have not tapped on it...

skkdjdkckdmj
01-30-19, 10:22 PM
I don't know if it will or not...on the off chance that it would not, I put a Kale Salad down before the event ended and sacrificed a gem to speed it up so the rabbit would appear. And then I left it alone. I don't know if tapping on it will change anything, so I have not tapped on it...

I also pit a kale salad in just to be sure. And I tapped mine and it didn't disappear

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 02:29 AM
Phew, finally after a little hardwork, Bowie and Ripley are joining the competition, they're waiting for Morgan to call out their name, the next one is swimming. Who's the winner?

Don't give up, all we need is a hardwork. :o

Love your story. :love_heart: Added to Pets Guide.

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 02:31 AM
He's so cute!

He remains. Glad that you like him. :) Someone asked for him to remain and I put in the request to the team.

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 02:39 AM
Did you like this event? Which item did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 02:54 AM
Please take note:

As Forum Moderator for Farm Story 2, I'm required to inform you that everyone is very welcome to post their comments and feedback on the forum. Storm8 welcomes all feedback, both positive and negative, including complaints. No forum member should moderate the thread, other than Moderators. You are free to post anything while being mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies).

It's ok to voice your opinions even when your opinions differ from others after all we are individuals with our own opinions. Differ nicely and please do not go into a fight or dispute with others. Let's respect each others' opinions and mutually agree to disagree.

However seeing the consequences of the players' request to reduce the event drops which affected other players ability to complete the event and get their prizes, I understand and my heart goes out to those who were affected and didn't get your piglets. :(

Learning from this incident and moving forward, perhaps members can be more considerate and be more careful of their requests. Let's not be careless with our requests impacting everyone. We are a community together. :)

Forum rules and policies (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Please do not moderate a thread. If you feel that the thread is off topic or posts need to be reviewed, please send me a private message or you can file a forum dispute.

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [Storm8 Employee] Send a Private Message to a Moderator
Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for Mods and Storm8 Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.

Rynetory2
02-08-19, 06:09 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.