PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the coin boost temples

Feyayeruka
01-22-19, 03:29 AM
So for high level players with millions (or billions) of coins, do you still keep the boost temples on your island?
The Eternal Flame, Sunshine Temple, Flower Egg, Pantheon Pool, Planetary Tower, and Garden of Light. The decor things that boost coins on the basic colour habitats.

I really like them. They're pretty. I have mine arranged neatly around the island with the golden tree... And I definitely don't need the coin boost - to be honest I rarely bother even collecting coins (have 1.2 billion).

What is at a premium is island space, so those things are taking up potentially 6 habitat spaces. If I could store them, I would have already, but S8 in their infinite wisdom decided they can't be stored. Only sold and gone forever...

So who keeps these decor buildings around? Is it worth it or just chuck them for the extra habitat space?

Annica5
01-22-19, 04:20 AM
Not gone forever, back in the market under buildings. I'm still hoping to get the space and buy them back some day.

amerirish
01-22-19, 07:08 AM
I sold mine off a long time ago; you could always buy them back if you really like them. I've also sold off almost all of my common habitats (all of the ones affected by those buildings for sure). For me space is a definite crisis. If we get a new habitat in the Market today I don't know what I'm going to do :(

FireballFarm
01-22-19, 11:22 AM
I still have them and am dreading the day they have to be sold off for space. Even though they can be bought again, I also like how I have them placed. I have removed most deco in order to free up space and the pretty coin temples are one of the few things left that break up the monotony of wall-to-wall habitats. Sigh.

Feyayeruka
01-23-19, 03:51 AM
Ah, so if you sell them you can buy them back... That's good to know. They're literally the only decor I have, but I really like how they're laid out. My islands might be a tad OCD and everything has to be balanced. But yeah. Land space is a premium!!!

Zummat
01-23-19, 09:57 AM
I do not have them anymore. They take up too much valuable real estate in my kingdom because I would rather have more habitats and dragons than extra buildings or decorations.