PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Bring Your Kids - 2019 Jan 17 (5 Days)

AnnirasSweets
01-17-19, 06:39 PM
5 Day Goal - Bring Your Kids
*Goal should end January 22, 2019*

Bring Your Kids: Part One
Serve 5 Waffles (5g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 2 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 5 Berry Pie (5g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 2 Hours *under Dessert tab*
Serve 1 Handburger (6g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- 12 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Buy 1 Kids Kitchen Set (2g to skip) *Task will only complete once a new appliance is purchased and built*

- 2x1 Appliance

- $20,000 each

- 4 Red Knob + 4 Colored Plastic + 4 Sturdy Wood
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Owlie Cakes Recipe

Bring Your Kids: Part Two
Serve 7 Grilled Cheese (14g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 3 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Serve 5 Smiley Pizzas (15g to skip)

- Kids Kitchen Set

- 6 Hours
Serve 5 Owlie Cakes (15g to skip)

- Kids Kitchen Set

- 6 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Princess Cupcake Recipe

Bring Your Kids: Part Three
Serve 10 Beignet (40g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 7 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 7 Owl Sandwich (35g to skip)

- Kids Kitchen Set

- 9 Hours
Serve 7 Princess Cupcakes (35g to skip)

- Kids Kitchen Set

- 9 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Kitty Cocoa Recipe

Bring Your Kids: Part Four
Serve 2 Spaghetti (22g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 22 Hours *under Dinner tab*
Serve 4 Grilled Ham Musubi (12g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- 6 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Serve 10 Dinosaur Nuggets (60g to skip)

- Kids Kitchen Set

- 12 Hours
Serve 10 Kitty Cocoa (60g to skip)

- Kids Kitchen Set

- 12 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Crystal Alphabet Block

Final Goal Prize:
Crystal Alphabet Block, 2x1, No price/can't purchase more (Released specifically for this goal.)

GOAL IMAGES:
*Graphic will be updated when final info comes in on prize origin/value*
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49560 [/COLOR]

Goal Prize appears to be a new item, if you have any info indicating otherwise please let me know.

fawziaj
01-17-19, 06:43 PM
Cant wait for goal info ��

twospoons
01-17-19, 07:23 PM
Kids stuff isn't my absolute favorite, but I do like the owl cupcakes and kitty cocoa. Princess cupcakes I could take or leave.

AnnirasSweets
01-17-19, 07:36 PM
I never imagined the Kids Kitchen Set being one of the relisted ovens for these goals but I think the recipes are super cute, despite them being copies from BS. As I mentioned in the goal post, I don't have this prize so I'll be completing this goal set which is a bit of a novelty for me.

fawziaj
01-17-19, 08:21 PM
Yayyyyyy
thank you ��

rezist69
01-17-19, 09:02 PM
little ones mistakes:)
- Basic Oven - Basic Stove
15 Day Goal-5 Day Goal

AnnirasSweets
01-17-19, 09:14 PM
little ones mistakes:)
- Basic Oven - Basic Stove
15 Day Goal-5 Day Goal

Thanks. Things like this always slip through on the days when BS and RS both release goals.

Nettie75
01-17-19, 09:28 PM
I already own a Kids Kitchen, I have to buy ANOTHER to complete??

AnnirasSweets
01-17-19, 09:36 PM

Yes.

I noticed that this time around they changed the wording in the first goal to prevent any further confusion or upset on this matter. The first goal used to always say build appliance but it wasn't acting consistently from player to player which caused issues. The task would count some players' previous purchases but others it would not. It seems like they changed the wording and meaning of the goal to prevent this from happening and level the playing field amongst players.

czcz7890
01-17-19, 10:59 PM
Super! New recipes are So Cute!!

dommiecook
01-18-19, 12:02 AM
I love this goal. I know the recipes are from B.S. but they’re perfect for the Kids Kitchen Set ❤️❤️❤️

Nettie75
01-18-19, 12:30 AM
Ok, thanks

TwixAndScones
01-18-19, 01:53 AM
I did look up -Crystal Alphabet Block Restaurant Story- on google, because most of not all time I can find what I look for regarding bakery story/restaurant story, but there are other time I cannot. Anyway. I found nothing about this.

I think it may be new. Which would be very nice if was, because then a free new item.

I will definitely try to get this goal prize, because I really want it. Unfortunately I may not however, because I very low on coin on RS.

The recipes are cute, even though repeated from BS, but I do not mind at all. Because the recipes I really like on BS, and will use them in some of my theme. :) I may also do that with RS now.

rita6834
01-18-19, 10:50 AM

I have over 15 of these appliances already built lol. I just skipped for the 2 gems. Hated to use the gems.

Jojocl141587
01-18-19, 12:53 PM
The final prize isn?t something I?m interested in. But definitely unlocking those recipes. The princess cupcakes and kitty cocoa are recipes I really wanted on BS. Glad I at least can get them here. Hey w

kayjco
01-18-19, 01:33 PM
The prize is about as lame as can be.

The recipes are cute, though. :)

sgoetzinger99
01-18-19, 06:45 PM
The prize is about as lame as can be.

The recipes are cute, though. :)

Yes, really cute.

SBDOVER72
01-19-19, 03:25 AM
WOW... REALLY?!
Definitely only doing goal for the new recipes!!! They're adorable 🤗

tatermaters
01-19-19, 06:35 PM
Was the kids kitchen set an appliance in a goal?

AnnirasSweets
01-19-19, 07:07 PM
Was the kids kitchen set an appliance in a goal?

No, when it was originally introduced in January of 2015, it was available as a regular market purchase.

The other kids/playtime items released with it were:
Sun Sticker Wallpaper
Tree Sticker Wallpaper
Bird Sticker Wallpaper
Foam Mats Floor Tile
Kids Table
Kids Chair
Alphabet Block Counter
Kids Menu (wall)
Kids Door (wall)
Bug Tunnel
Tunnel Playset
Gate Divider

Original TL blog teaser pic:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49572&d=1547949971

kayjco
01-19-19, 07:48 PM
Yes, really cute.:)

I wish the Appliance was less kiddy-like. It doesn't blend well and is so big.

Ilovetodesign
01-19-19, 10:17 PM
This goal makes me think of that movie, "Toy Story"

kayjco
01-20-19, 07:51 AM
With a 12 hour cook time for 400 cups of Kitty Cocoa, it would be difficult to ever have enough to keep out. And it's such a darling recipe!

This is a shame.

AnnirasSweets
01-20-19, 12:47 PM
With a 12 hour cook time for 400 cups of Kitty Cocoa, it would be difficult to ever have enough to keep out. And it's such a darling recipe!

This is a shame.

It really is a shame, isn't it? I think this is a problem with a lot of the RS recipes I love so much; I spend time cooking it to have it on display only for the recipe yield to be so small that it's only on display for a short time. Not sure what they've got against higher yield recipes in RS but it's annoying as all get out.

pixiegamer
01-20-19, 05:49 PM
It really is a shame, isn't it? I think this is a problem with a lot of the RS recipes I love so much; I spend time cooking it to have it on display only for the recipe yield to be so small that it's only on display for a short time. Not sure what they've got against higher yield recipes in RS but it's annoying as all get out.

Same opinion here. I know goal recipes have historically had low yields, but this is crazy considering they're the ONLY recipes we're getting now.

I'll forward a request for higher yields but no promises :/

AnnirasSweets
01-20-19, 10:44 PM
Same opinion here. I know goal recipes have historically had low yields, but this is crazy considering they're the ONLY recipes we're getting now.

I'll forward a request for higher yields but no promises :/

Thanks for that Pixie.

Most have given up hope by now that the RS yields will ever be increased but I stubbornly cling on mainly because the yields in BS were reduced within recent memory. I figure if they can slightly reduce the BS yields when repeatedly asked, then there's no reason to think they can't/won't do the reverse in RS. Fingers crossed!

pixiegamer
01-20-19, 11:21 PM
Thanks for that Pixie.

Most have given up hope by now that the RS yields will ever be increased but I stubbornly cling on mainly because the yields in BS were reduced within recent memory. I figure if they can slightly reduce the BS yields when repeatedly asked, then there's no reason to think they can't/won't do the reverse in RS. Fingers crossed!

No problem :)

I'm also hoping for the same, but I think yields have been decreased across the board. Obviously, it's more noticeable in Bakery, but I've noticed it in RS when comparing goal yields from past years to goal yields now. Goal yields have never been great, but the comparison is just sad - and even more so in cases like this when the older, better yields really could've just been copied over to the new recipes without much fuss :(

In any case, I'll wait for a reply and hopefully a change in-game soon.

twospoons
01-21-19, 01:04 AM
I won't hold my breath, but thank you for asking! There are so many foods I would love to serve to match my restaurant theme and I just can't (unless I was willing to only have 4 usable tables).

bobbyrae
01-21-19, 12:20 PM
I have over 15 of these appliances already built lol. I just skipped for the 2 gems. Hated to use the gems.
I have my maximum of twenty of them...sigh...so I will have to skip for gems or sell and rebuild it seems. Sigh.

callmetired
01-22-19, 11:59 AM
Back in the day when themes were worth bothering with, with side pieces to flesh out the scene.

Back when S8 had designers, talented ones.

Correction.....TeamLava

No, when it was originally introduced in January of 2015, it was available as a regular market purchase.

The other kids/playtime items released with it were:
Sun Sticker Wallpaper
Tree Sticker Wallpaper
Bird Sticker Wallpaper
Foam Mats Floor Tile
Kids Table
Kids Chair
Alphabet Block Counter
Kids Menu (wall)
Kids Door (wall)
Bug Tunnel
Tunnel Playset