PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the $1.99 sale?

Sugarcat5
01-16-19, 10:30 AM
Last night I noticed a sale package for $1.99 for 100 gold, 15000 food and a cadabra dragon. The timer at the bottom said 3 days but it was gone when I woke up this morning. I bought several of those packages yesterday before i went to bed and wanted to get a few more today. Please bring that back!!!

[S8] Elsa
01-16-19, 11:11 AM
The offer is available for 3 days as a one-time opportunity, but when you purchase the offer it will identify that you redeemed the offer at daily reset. If you don't purchase it immediately you have 3 days to make a decision.

ecxtasy
01-16-19, 01:25 PM
I got that offer yesterday too I didn't purchase as I saw it just as I was going to bed. Went to do it now and it has disappeared even though it said 3 days

ecxtasy
01-16-19, 01:28 PM
I have a screenshot of it but don't know how to post.

I didn't get 3 days to make a decision with this offer which is extremely unfair. What is going on with this game???

joelynjellybean
01-16-19, 01:59 PM
I only saw the offer this morning because I didn't play yesterday afternoon after the leaderboard ended. (Event burnout and saw on the forums that the new event, market items, quest, etc. wasn't working correctly). Today my offer is gone as well and I didn't get a chance to take advantage either. I was going through my codex trying to see which dragons I had for the sale to determine if I wanted to buy that one and while I was looking my game reset multiple times. After one of the resets, the offer was gone without me taking advantage of it. S8 seems to be having more and more issues lately across many of their games. Very disappointing.

ecxtasy
01-16-19, 02:08 PM
I only saw the offer this morning because I didn't play yesterday afternoon after the leaderboard ended. (Event burnout and saw on the forums that the new event, market items, quest, etc. wasn't working correctly). Today my offer is gone as well and I didn't get a chance to take advantage either. I was going through my codex trying to see which dragons I had for the sale to determine if I wanted to buy that one and while I was looking my game reset multiple times. After one of the resets, the offer was gone without me taking advantage of it. S8 seems to be having more and more issues lately across many of their games. Very disappointing.

My game did that exact reset thing it keeps doing it and my phone is only just over a year old so it isn't that it's ridiculous.

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 02:21 PM
I didn't even get the offer! I would have done it for sure!

[S8] Elsa
01-16-19, 02:51 PM
Sales and promotions are randomly offered so not having access to an offer isn't a bug. If you saw the offer and need help, please feel free to inbox me.

Ilsadrago
01-16-19, 04:13 PM
I saw it yesterday afternoon. I don't usually even look at the Value Packs anymore since they quit offering the $14.99 ones. I'm glad I did! I bought 7 right away and my husband did the same, because we figured it wouldn't be there long! I'm in desparate need of space, so I used the gold to buy 5 2x2 habitats that are on sale. Now I can keep playing for a while since I'm out of space and it takes so long to get marble keys.

ecxtasy
01-17-19, 12:17 AM
Didn’t you know that time moves differently in different dimensions :tickled_pink:

Yh I'm beginning to get your drift even a screenshot of hard evidence doesn't help I decided today I will not spend any money on the game. I'm now f2p. I have been playing this game for beyond 5 years on and off. I will never learn!

dovanificent
01-17-19, 06:54 AM
Elsa;1559781']The offer is available for 3 days as a one-time opportunity, but when you purchase the offer it will identify that you redeemed the offer at daily reset. If you don't purchase it immediately you have 3 days to make a decision.

In my case it was available for just a couple of hours. I didn't purchase anything and it disappeared.

tealbird81
01-18-19, 10:06 AM
I got that offer yesterday too I didn't purchase as I saw it just as I was going to bed. Went to do it now and it has disappeared even though it said 3 days

The exact thing happened to mine and my husbands iPad. TL made a a ticket but if it?s like Castle Story, that will be the end.