PDA

View Full Version : STORYBOOK: Skytown - 2019 Jan 15 (POLL ADDED)

jmatarii
01-15-19, 08:16 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Chapter 3 Act 2 and Act 3 counters do not count - fixed
I've reported this over. Please wait for the team to fix this.

You need not write to Support if you have not done so. I've reported this bug over. They will fix it for everyone. If you have already written to Support, feel free to pm me your ticket number and I'll add them to my report. Cheers.

This has been fixed by the team earlier. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49523

STORYBOOK: Skytown

Red lines for low level players, level 24 or below.
Blue lines for high level players, above level 24.
Black lines for all players.

Chapter 1

It is race time in Skytown and out from the Hovering Hideouts of the Forest come the fastest fliers this side of the Geyserstreams! With all of the fastest skybound beast meeting to test their mettle, who will win this year's high-flying event?!

Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times (Skip 10 Gems)
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x4 (Skip 8 Gems)
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x4 (Skip 8 Gems)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
Reward: Realm Runes x5

Unlock 5 Gems

Chapter 2

Many bold racers tested their speeds in the earlier parts of this race,with the hoversqueakers showing great strength but losing out to the tricky Vulparakete who won the last seed in the final heat! Narrowly making his spot in the finals, the Vulparakete lined up for the last race of the day.

Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times (Skip 16 Gems)
Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos x3 (Skip 48 Gems)
Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos x3 (Skip 32 Gems)
Act 3: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x1 (Skip 12 Gems)
Reward: Nymbit Winter/Earth (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h)

Unlock 10 Gems

Chapter 3

Vulparakete set his snout to the start line and looked to his left and right. He wished the other racers "good luck" to which the Nymbit responded with a curt "you'll need it!" The felider didn't even respond, and the Howlind gave a short "you too" before setting off!

Act 1: Raise Nymbit to level 3 (Skip 7 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x25 (Skip 25 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 2: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x32 (Skip 32 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 3: Collect Leafwing from Evolving x6 (Skip 12 Gems) 1 x 1h
Reward: Food 5000x

Unlock 15 Gems

Chapter 4

As the racers hurdled off the platform and into the air, the crowd gave off a booming cheer! These were the best of the best fliers in the Forest and it was bound to be an excellent show! With quick and cool efficiency, the Felider flew into first place, but how long would this last?

Act 1: Raise Nymbit to level 4 (Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
Act 1: Raise Nymbit to level 4 (Skip 12 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Start Breeding with Racmoon (Skip 25 Gems)
Act 3: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x30 (Skip 30 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 3: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x50 (Skip 50 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Win Flight Potions from an Peraccoon in the Arena x1 (Win Round 3 in Tournament)(Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
Reward: 12000 Coins

Unlock 20 Gems

Chapter 5

With a loud "hop, hop, hop" the Nymbit jumped into the lead! While Nymbit ears are usually used for gliding, their powerful legs jump off of clouds which let them get great distance on their glides! The Felider gave off a scowl and redoubled her efforts to retake the lead!

Act 1: Raise Nymbit to level 7 (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
Act 1: Raise Nymbit to level 7 (Skip 40 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Leafwing from Evolving x8 (Skip 16 Gems) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Hatch any animal (Skip 20 Gems)
Act 3: Hatch any Dark animal (Skip 30 Gems)
Act 4: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x1 (Skip 12 Gems)
Act 4: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x2 (Skip 12 Gems)
Reward: 3 Eagle Tiles.

Unlock 25 Gems

Chapter 6

Taking advantage of the chaos, Vulparakete speed into second place! But he looked backed and realized something peculiar... the Howlind was behind him. This perplexed the Vulparakete so he held back to see what was wrong.

Act 1: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x40 (Skip 40 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 1: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x60 (Skip 60 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 2: Hatch a common Vulparakete (Breed Nature + Fire) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
Act 3: Raise Nymbit to level 11 (Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
Act 3: Raise Nymbit to level 11 (Skip 75 Gems)Auto completed
Act 4: Plant any crops x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
Act 4: Plant any crops x6 (Skip 18 Gems)
Reward: 7500 Food

Unlock 30 Gems

Chapter 7

The Howlind saw this and asked Vulparakete "why would you give up your advantage in the race? Don't you know you only have one shot?" Confused and concerned, Vulparakete answered "I thought something was wrong. You are the favorite to win but you were way behind. Are you ok?" Howlind gave a smug smile...

Act 1: Raise Nymbit to level 13 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Leafwing from Evolving x6 (Skip 18 Gems) 1 x 1h
Act 2: Collect Leafwing from Evolving x6 (Skip 24 Gems) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Breed with Nymbit (Skip 12 Gems)
Act 3: Breed Nymbit with a Vulparakete (Skip 25 Gems)
Act 4: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x3 (Skip 36 Gems)
Act 4: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x3 (Skip 12 Gems)
Reward: Felider Lightning/Earth (Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.)

Unlock 35 Gems

Chapter 8

"You want to win a race kid? Let me give you two pieces of advice!" exclaimed Howlind. "First, always observe your opponents. You need to know them to beat them." He then looked back at Vulparakete, who was now falling behind and said "Secondly, you never give up your advantage once you've taken it!" and with a thunderous flap of his massive wings, he jolted ahead towards the lead!

Act 1: Hatch your Felider (Skip 25 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed Nymbit with a Plantlers (Skip 25 Gems)
Act 2: Breed Nymbit with a Plantlers (Skip 75 Gems)
Act 3: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x48 (Skip 48 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 3: Collect Flight Flower from Harvesting x60 (Skip 120 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Raise Felider to level 5 (Skip 10 Gems)Auto completed
Act 4: Raise Felider to level 5 (Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
Reward: 1 Dawn Tree.

Unlock 45 Gems

Chapter 9

With the fury of the wolves of the sky, Howlind flew by at sonic speeds! His powerful wings brought him even further with every flap. Soon all the other racers were far behind him! He looked back at his admirable opponents and smiled because he knew he had a true race behind him. With a majestic flip, he flew into the finish line with flair and won the race!

Act 1: Raise Felider to level 8 (Skip 65 Gems)Auto completed
Act 1: Raise Felider to level 10 (Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed a Nymbit with a Aquatter (Skip 50 Gems)
Act 2: Breed a Nymbit with a Bamboon (Skip 75 Gems)
Act 3: Raise Nymbit to level 15 (Skip 150 Gems)Auto completed
Act 3: Raise Nymbit to level 15 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
Act 4: Win Flight Potions from an Peraccoon in the Arena x2 (Win Round 8 in Tournament)(Skip 40 Gems)Auto completed
Act 4: Win Flight Potions from an Peraccoon in the Arena x3 (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60 Gems)Auto completed
Reward: Realm Runes x10

Unlock 50 Gems

Chapter 10

After rhe race was done Howlind met up with the other racers. Being sure not to gloat, he congratulated all of his opponents on their s**** and speed in the race. He offered to give all of them lessons so that one day they might be able to dethrone him as the reigning champion. And with a new troupe of racing friends was formed!

Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
Act 2: Raise Felider to level 10 (Skip 150 Gems)Auto completed
Act 2: Raise Felider to level 14 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
Act 3: Collect Leafwing from Evolving x10 (Skip 20 Gems) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Collect Leafwing from Evolving x12 (Skip 36 Gems) 1 x 1h
Act 4: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x3 (Skip 36 Gems)
Act 4: Collect Pompous Plume from Mining x5 (Skip 60 Gems)
Act 5: Win Flight Potions from an Peraccoon in the Arena x4 (Win Round 22 in Tournament)(Skip 80 Gems)Auto completed
Act 5: Win Flight Potions from an Peraccoon in the Arena x5 (Win Round 30 in Tournament)(Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
Reward: Howlind Dark/Water (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)

Food requirements for the animals of this storybook

Vulparakete Feed Schedule B x Level 4 = 65 Apples.
Nymbit Feed Schedule C x Level 15 = 44,330 Apples.
Felider Feed Schedule D x Level 10 = 16,660 Apples.
Felider Feed Schedule D x Level 14 = 72,660 Apples.
Howlind Feed Schedule E

Featherlites

Finish Chapter 2 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 270 Featherlites

Finish Chapter 4 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 530 Featherlites

Finish Chapter 6 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 530 Featherlites

Finish Chapter 8 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 790 Featherlites

Finish Chapter 10 act 5 of Storybook
Reward 1050 Featherlites

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

MystiqueRealm
01-15-19, 11:18 PM
S8: ch 3 act 2 collect flight flower harvesting 32

I collected 8 hour crops and it didn't count! It says 0/32 please fix!

Rynetory2
01-16-19, 12:35 AM

Restart your game and check if it counted. If not, contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 01:14 AM
Nope, it isn't registering at all. I'm so tired of filling out Support forms...

bluefoxcrystal
01-16-19, 01:46 AM

I don?t you?re the only one. Same thing happened to me. I restarted, reinstalled, still nada and then i used my gems. It also did the same with evolving.

Err... been awhile since ive been here so I don?t know how to do the quote box thing 

I've added the quote for you. Click [Reply with quote] under the post that you want to include in your reply. Rynetory2

MystiqueRealm
01-16-19, 04:48 AM
Restart your game and check if it counted. If not, contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

I always restart multiple times before I report issues, apparently everyone is having issues can you let them know it's the game please

Rynetory2
01-16-19, 05:21 AM
I always restart multiple times before I report issues, apparently everyone is having issues can you let them know it's the game please

You are correct. It's a bug now with more reports came in. I've reported this over. Thanks for your effort in trying to resolve before reporting and for reporting this. :)

Aside to All: You need not write to Support if you have not done so. I've reported this bug over. They will fix it for everyone. If you have already written to Support, feel free to pm me your ticket number, my pm link is in my signature, and I'll add them to my report. Cheers.

MystiqueRealm
01-16-19, 06:22 AM
You are correct. It's a bug now with more reports came in. I've reported this over. Thanks for your effort in trying to resolve before reporting and for reporting this. :)

Aside to All: You need not write to Support if you have not done so. I've reported this bug over. They will fix it for everyone. If you have already written to Support, feel free to pm me your ticket number, my pm link is in my signature, and I'll add them to my report. Cheers.

Thank you

alienonacid
01-16-19, 06:37 AM
I'm so tired of filling out Support forms...

This. This. This. Forever. This.:(

MystiqueRealm
01-16-19, 01:12 PM
Any word on when it'll be fixed? Don't want to waste another 8 hr crop til I know issue is solved

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 02:11 PM
Any word on when it'll be fixed? Don't want to waste another 8 hr crop til I know issue is solved

Ditto!

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 03:13 PM
So how are we liking the new animals associated with this event? I mostly like them! The Vulparaket looks like a little Pomeranian and is very cute, at least as a baby. I haven't grown him up yet. I know I complained about the "weird rabbit" with ear wings a couple events ago, but I find this one cuter. Maybe they tweaked the design, or maybe I just like these colors better. The Felider has a very odd face, but at least he is unique. I love the Howlind!! Finally, the Peraccoon also looks adorable! So I would say that S8 stepped it up as for animals this month, but the decor is recycled (Eagles tiles are from years ago, and the Origami BirdBath in the last event was also recycled from an event about 2 years ago).

bellephix
01-16-19, 05:04 PM
Does anyone have a guide to finishing the storybooks? The farthest Ive ever made it was to chapter 9 on a couple of them. For the first time, I really want the final creature. But I always hit a block. Is there a guide to make it to the end so I can finally get it? I cant find it in a sticky or in general. Thanks all.

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 05:08 PM

I just collected, and it registered.

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 05:13 PM
Does anyone have a guide to finishing the storybooks? The farthest Ive ever made it was to chapter 9 on a couple of them. For the first time, I really want the final creature. But I always hit a block. Is there a guide to make it to the end so I can finally get it? I cant find it in a sticky or in general. Thanks all.

The first post in this thread tells you all the steps. Is that what you are looking for? Or are you looking for general tips on how to be successful? Use the list of steps to plan ahead. The more ready you are, the better. Make sure you have adequate food available to feed the animals to the required levels. Make sure you have whatever animals you need to breed with and that they are leveled up to at least level 4 so they are big enough to breed. Work diligently on the tournament because you have to get to a certain round of the tournament - either 22 or 30, based on your level. And have animals ready to evolve on the days that you need to evolve. Now that I have the steps ahead of time (they are always posted here in the forum on the first or second day of the event, so check here often!), I know when I need to evolve and for how long, and I pick out the animals I am going to evolve and have them ready to go the day ahead. The main roadblocks that people should encounter is either not being able to breed the common animal and/or not getting far enough in the tournament. Good luck!

MystiqueRealm
01-16-19, 05:16 PM

Thank you for letting me know!

bellephix
01-16-19, 06:24 PM
The first post in this thread tells you all the steps. Is that what you are looking for? Or are you looking for general tips on how to be successful? Use the list of steps to plan ahead. The more ready you are, the better. Make sure you have adequate food available to feed the animals to the required levels. Make sure you have whatever animals you need to breed with and that they are leveled up to at least level 4 so they are big enough to breed. Work diligently on the tournament because you have to get to a certain round of the tournament - either 22 or 30, based on your level. And have animals ready to evolve on the days that you need to evolve. Now that I have the steps ahead of time (they are always posted here in the forum on the first or second day of the event, so check here often!), I know when I need to evolve and for how long, and I pick out the animals I am going to evolve and have them ready to go the day ahead. The main roadblocks that people should encounter is either not being able to breed the common animal and/or not getting far enough in the tournament. Good luck!

I check the forums for every single storybook adventure for the layout. That wasnt really what I meant...
I have the food and animals for breeding. I was looking for how to be successful in finishing it. With how active the community is, I thought there was already a guide on how to finish these- like a timetable on when you need to start evolving or how to get through the tournament efficiently, etc.

silverdovex
01-16-19, 06:43 PM
I check the forums for every single storybook adventure for the layout. That wasnt really what I meant...
I have the food and animals for breeding. I was looking for how to be successful in finishing it. With how active the community is, I thought there was already a guide on how to finish these- like a timetable on when you need to start evolving or how to get through the tournament efficiently, etc.

I?m not aware of any other guide... but the tips that Phoenix406 gave are the ones I also do and I don?t have issues finishing unless I don?t breed the required common animal. I usually check the next day?s requirements the evening before and plant/evolve overnight so that I can just click on them the next morning. The only tricky part is doing them in the right order like if you need to breed something then harvest, but I accidentally collect all my apples first then I have to worry about replanting them during the day. as for the tournament, you should aim to beat 3 rounds a day or more (30/10) - probably more like 5 rounds a day for the first half of the storybook and then 2-3 rounds a day for the second half as the animals get tougher to beat. last tip - I try to have at least 5 bombs available for each mining step during the SB because you don?t always get the item you need each time you find a rune. Good luck

silverdovex
01-16-19, 06:54 PM
So how are we liking the new animals associated with this event?.

Love the Howlind too! Esp since I wasn?t able to get the acehound from the last LB hah! I?m also super relieved that the Felider has a cuter adult face because I?m usually sad about having to evolve my babies to complete the SB :P i hope that the bunny isn?t HUGE like the firehopper is tho. Overall I?m def happy with the animals? designs so far in 2019!

Rynetory2
01-16-19, 08:51 PM

This has been fixed by the team earlier. :)

Thanks for posting. :)

Rynetory2
01-16-19, 09:05 PM

Ditto to what Phoenix406 and silverdovex have said.

The Storybook opens at game reset time each day, midnight PT, and you get new chapters for the day. On the previous day after you have completed the tasks for the day,
1. Prepare the what you need for the new day according to the information posted in Post 1. Plant, evolve, breed etc.
2. Save up explosives for those tasks that require you to mine. Make sure you have plenty.

As for what to evolve ahead, there's no specific since we have different animals in our forests at different growth stages. You can refer to the Evolution Chart in the Creatures Guide for evolving times. Also make sure that you have the animals needed for breeding in the chapters, at level 4 which is the minimum level required in order to breed. To make sure you have sufficient food needed, you can check out the respective animal in the Creatures Guide to see how much food is needed to grow them to specific level. As for battling, I have a Battle Chart in the Main Guide which shows you hit strength. The information of the game is in the Guides. If you dont find what you need, feel free to post in respective threads or the Question thread and we have helpful members in the community ready to share and help you. :)

Here are the Guides for Fantasy Forest Story.

Fantasy Forest Story | Discussion forum
Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide)
Creatures Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide)
Habitats Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104633-Fantasy-Forest-Habitats-Guide)

LauraGSJK
01-17-19, 12:35 AM
Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH Jmatarii!! Words cannot express how much I appreciate your hard work posting all the steps. You're awesome! Thank you and good luck to you and everyone. :)

LauraGSJK
01-17-19, 01:00 AM
Ditto!

I may sit this one out. I'm so tired of being forced to do 30 rounds of a tournament in order to complete a Storybook. Does this bother anyone else? S8 is not getting nearly as much of my money since they started doing this.

Good luck everyone!

Maheks
01-17-19, 03:26 AM
Same here not been completing story book last few times. I feel we're been forced to do the tournament so i just complete the chapters till i get my second animal only needing to do 3 tourney rounds and stop there.

torfhoeken3
01-17-19, 02:54 PM
Same here not been completing story book last few times. I feel we're been forced to do the tournament so i just complete the chapters till i get my second animal only needing to do 3 tourney rounds and stop there.

Same here; have not finished tournaments in a while (despite the great help from Jmatari’s posts, thank you!). Definitely not spending as much as before.

LauraGSJK
01-17-19, 09:42 PM
Same here; have not finished tournaments in a while (despite the great help from Jmatari’s posts, thank you!). Definitely not spending as much as before.

Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not alone. Take care :)

EnchantedAcres2
01-18-19, 01:29 AM
Act 2 chapter 4 bread racmoon with a Crystal Unicorn and got a 43 hr timer. My first Onyx Direwolf... yay!!!!

EnchantedAcres2
01-18-19, 01:44 AM
I usually make it to 30 rounds of the tournament and get to the end of the tales event without using money. I might need to use money to get past my 43 hr timer in my breeding den This time though. We will see. I usually start the tournament first and let the tales even auto start. That gives me a couple of days to work the tournament before I start the 10 day tales event which makes it easier to get to the 30th round of the tournament during the tales event without having to use gems. I rarely make it to the 48th round to win the tournament but I almost always make it to the end of the tales event without having to use gems to speed up or pass acts.

LauraGSJK
01-18-19, 03:26 AM
I usually make it to 30 rounds of the tournament and get to the end of the tales event without using money. I might need to use money to get past my 43 hr timer in my breeding den This time though. We will see. I usually start the tournament first and let the tales even auto start. That gives me a couple of days to work the tournament before I start the 10 day tales event which makes it easier to get to the 30th round of the tournament during the tales event without having to use gems. I rarely make it to the 48th round to win the tournament but I almost always make it to the end of the tales event without having to use gems to speed up or pass acts.

Congratulations on breeding a Direwolf! I'm happy for you! I didn't necessarily mean using gems for the tournament. I meant spending money for gems in general. I too start the tournament when it's first available, and let the SB auto start. I can get to round 30. I was just talking about being forced to have to do the tournament if I want to finish the SB. It didn't used to be that way.

Take care and good luck to you and everyone :D

tahitii
01-18-19, 06:41 AM
Why is Nymbit so small? Really disappointed with the design ...

silverdovex
01-18-19, 09:37 AM
Why is Nymbit so small? Really disappointed with the design ...

might because people were complaining that the firehopper was too big! I personally like the smaller size; will see if it stays that way once evolved

AppieP
01-18-19, 09:51 AM
might because people were complaining that the firehopper was too big! I personally like the smaller size; will see if it stays that way once evolved

....... the Firehopper. Of course, that's where Nymbit looks like :o
Was forgotten about which one so thanks for the reminder.

tahitii
01-18-19, 11:55 AM

I agree but this is too much! I evolved it up to level 10 and is smaller than my other babies :( Can we have something in the middle?

Sugarcat5
01-18-19, 07:39 PM
I may sit this one out. I'm so tired of being forced to do 30 rounds of a tournament in order to complete a Storybook. Does this bother anyone else? S8 is not getting nearly as much of my money since they started doing this.

Good luck everyone!

Yes...hate that tourneys are tied to storybooks:(

miadoubled
01-18-19, 11:05 PM
Act 2 chapter 4 bread racmoon with a Crystal Unicorn and got a 43 hr timer. My first Onyx Direwolf... yay!!!!

Congrats--! Super jealous, i landed my 2nd jade kirin at the start of the SB, but the direwolf is one of my favorites and one of the few i need still!

jibro
01-22-19, 05:16 PM
I was ment to stop after chapter 8, but I can?t bring myself to finish level7 and feed up till lvl13..
So i?m glad with the 7,500 i?ve got from chapter 6. Succes to everyone still competing!

sizzlesauce
01-22-19, 07:59 PM
Completed Chptr 7 and not awarded the Felider*to continue.
New issue? Or am I the first?

Phoenix406
01-22-19, 08:42 PM

Close out of your game and go back in. It should be in storage.

Rynetory2
01-23-19, 12:41 AM

Please try Phoenix406's suggestion and check under "ALL" tab. For some devices, you may need to restart your device. If it's still missing, contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and feel free to pm me your ticket number. Hope you are able to find it after restarting.

sizzlesauce
01-23-19, 02:56 AM
Thanks.
Did restart and shutdown multiple times with NO successful results.
Great idea on looking under the ALL tab but not in there either. Trouble report made #[]

Phoenix406
01-23-19, 12:54 PM
I really like the Howlind (should it be Howlwind?) and would like to have it on both accounts, presuming, of course, that there will be expansions again someday, but my older account is only on round 20 of the tournament, and 100 gems is pretty hefty price to pay to skip the task of reaching level 30. I already raised the Felider to level 14, and now my food on that account is almost depleted as that account is severely compromised in growing food because I had to sell farms to make room for habitats. S8 better be figuring this mess out sooner rather than later. As someone said in the expansions thread, it has now been a year since we last received expansions.

deadpixel
01-24-19, 10:27 AM
https://i.ibb.co/mFyKjGB/78-CE8-BA8-9-D1-A-4136-BDF0-4-BBAD2-FC3924.jpg

I just got done with it. Don't have the space to put it out so it'll be sitting in storage until... :blue:

AppieP
01-24-19, 10:30 AM
https://i.ibb.co/mFyKjGB/78-CE8-BA8-9-D1-A-4136-BDF0-4-BBAD2-FC3924.jpg

I just got done with it. Don't have the space to put it out so it'll be sitting in storage until... :blue:

..... forever:blue:
But congrats:D

deadpixel
01-24-19, 10:37 AM
]<snip...>[/I] but my older account is only on round 20 of the tournament, and 100 gems is pretty hefty price to pay to skip the task of reaching level 30.<...snip>

One lesson I've learned over the last year is that I have to stick with the battles as regularly as possible; you need all the chances you can get to reach the 30th tournament or beyond.

The other thing I've learned is that If you MUST beat an opponent quickly, then it is usually cheaper to pay the four gems to clear the timer and fight again with another creature than to pay the 30 gems for an ultimate-attack; 28 gems would get me seven tries, and I find that I usually clear it within four attempts.

Phoenix406
01-24-19, 12:21 PM
One lesson I've learned over the last year is that I have to stick with the battles as regularly as possible; you need all the chances you can get to reach the 30th tournament or beyond.

The other thing I've learned is that If you MUST beat an opponent quickly, then it is usually cheaper to pay the four gems to clear the timer and fight again with another creature than to pay the 30 gems for an ultimate-attack; 28 gems would get me seven tries, and I find that I usually clear it within four attempts.

I agree, and I've done the same math before, too. :) However, I did use 30 gems to get past that horrid Granite Golem as he wouldn't go down after even about 10 attempts. Jerk! So I wasted about 40 gems speeding things up and then 30 to get past him - I might as well have just paid the 100 gems to skip altogether. Lol! But this way I did also get a pittance of food with each round I won. Anyway, I got the Howlind on both accounts now and the DS Tales completed on one account and the second account just needs to win 4 battles, and I will be done there, too. Whew!

ImalaTheWolf
01-24-19, 02:27 PM
Okay but I?m really upset over the fact that Howlind DOES NOT LOOK as promoted. I was excited about getting An amazing wolf but instead I got a skinny Fox with tiny wings.

Phoenix406
01-24-19, 03:10 PM
Okay but I?m really upset over the fact that Howlind DOES NOT LOOK as promoted. I was excited about getting An amazing wolf but instead I got a skinny Fox with tiny wings.

I haven't hatched mine. What level did you raise him to? Maybe he gets fatter and gets bigger wings when he gets leveled up more?

Rynetory2
01-24-19, 06:15 PM

I've replied to your other post on this in the Bugs forum.

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 03:24 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.