PDA

View Full Version : Clerk's Mistake Fortune and Sister Sister goals?

Britilina
01-11-19, 10:09 AM
Hey, guys? So a LOOoonng time ago, I read something somewhere here that associated advantage of some sort with not having completed the Clerk's Mistake Fortune goal before starting or completing the Sister Sister goal. Did it maybe have to do with glue?

I've got the quest still hanging around (kinda like how I haven't yet placed my swampy pond because the Dire Boar spawns are nuts during Monster Hunts - but now that they have the BIG monsters, the Blue Dire Boar and the Glimmer Golem, spawn multiple times and every time, perhaps I'll continue with that quest...) but I don't remember why. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

SpiritWind00
01-11-19, 04:23 PM
Looking at that particular fortune it seems to me that if you do them at the same time you'll tick off both goals. This will save you lots of time getting the plants to go on that trade. Don't remember anything about glue...

Britilina
01-15-19, 12:51 PM
So I looked into the Sister, Sister goal and apparently the useful fortune is a little ways down the path (I don't get it - ppl kept saying they loved getting so many glimmer shards, but it looks like the fortune only guaranteed 3?). I think I stopped on this one because you can't accidentally trigger it as long as you never use the "Send plants to Belladonna" trade, whereas with the others, you might accidentally chop a log or something and use it up.

I think the glue thing was a fortune which gave a lot of glue and was useful for a different bit somewhere. I didn't really look into that much.

Does anyone know if I'm missing something with The Glimmer Rock fortune? The way people were talking about it, it sounded like after you started it, you could chop something and get a guaranteed glimmer shard drop every time until you completed the goal (as if they got 20 or 50 or 100 shards out of this), but the guide sounded like the first chop completed the goal, which would mean you get very few shards...