PDA

View Full Version : Stamp Collection - 2019 Jan 9 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
01-09-19, 03:36 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Limited Time Offer package - fixed
This has been fixed. :)

Players who bought the LTO before it was fixed, i.e. with cardboard boxes:

Please contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and make sure you select "Payment/Problems with purchase" category. Feel free to send your ticket number to me by private message, link in my signature.

Missing craft option of Super Plant Feed - fixed

The craft option of Exotic Pet Feed has been added for all players with the Flying Squirrel. :)

For your information:

1. Lou the seal goes into the Icy Igloo.

2. The Flying Squirrel is a new style pet which you can collect rewards and premium parts from it. It requires the Super Plant feed and is 2x2 in size. You cannot store it after placing on your farm.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49419

A seal to keep the other one company

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - found from plane deliveries
Day 2 - from the pigs
Day 3 - Lou the Seal appears
Day 4 - from the sheep
Day 5 - from fishing..LOWER LEVELS from the bakery
Day 6 - from the Cider Mill
Day 7 - from the Farmers Outpost
Day 8 - from the mine...LOWER LEVELS from sugar spinner
Day 9 - from the Almond trees
Day 10 - from the studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Turn in 1 Collection
Get Lou the Tourist Seal
Get a Safari Car
Get a World Globe
Get a Flying Pig
Get Luggage
Get Sphinx
Get Tourist Sheep
Get Directional Sign
Get Silver Tower
Get Pinata
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
GNOME Desk - 20 gems
Post Office - 165 gems
Post Card Bait - 19 gems

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: All Around the World
I'd love to take a trip...but I'm not sure I would like to leave the farm for very long! So I was thinking maybe we could start a pen pal program. You interested? We'll need stamps to get started!
Send 5 plane deliveries
Collect 3 stamps (random drop)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: All Around the World
You found the Stamps! We're almost ready to send out the mail now, but we'll need a Mailbox on the farm so it can actually be sent!
Buy 1 mailbox from the Market- put in a stamp
Receive 1 Mexican Postcard

Goal 3 of 11: All Around the World
Where do you think might be the next destination we get letters from? I hear the pigs may have gotten some mail in!
Collect 1 Chinese Postcard from the pigs

Goal 4 of 11: All Around the World
We may not be able to travel but certainly some people are travelling to see us! Did you see that Seal with his camera? He's definitely enjoying the sights of our farm!
Collect 1 German Post Card from Lou the Seal ( random appearance on farm)

Goal 5 of 11: All Around the World
We're getting mail from all over the world now! Where do you think our next destination will be?
Collect an African Post Card from the sheep

Goal 6 of 11: All Around the World
We got another letter! This one's from Niagara Falls... hope that GNOME's in a safe boat!
Collect 1 Niagara Falls Post Card from fishing
LOWER LEVELS from the bakery

Goal 7 of11: All Around the World
You've got Mail! Check the Ciderhouse to see what you've gotten!
Collect 1 Italian Post Card from the Cider Mill

Goal 8 of 11: All Around the World
We still haven't received a letter from the place I'd most like to take a vacation too... can you check the mail to see if we've gotten anything from France yet?
Collect a Postcard from France... the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: All Around the World
I think we've might be getting mail from our friends across the pond today! Check with the miners in the Mine to see if they've gotten the mail yet today.
Collect a Postcard from the UK...head for the mine
LOWER LEVELS head for the sugar spinner

Goal 10 of 11: All Around the World
Who do you think we'll get mail from today?
Collect a Korean Postcard from the Almond trees

Goal 11 of 11: All Around the World
This pen pal program has been such a success! We've got letters from all over the world now!
Collect a San Francisco Postcard from the studio

Side Goals (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: Post Office
If you want to get a head start, open a Post Office! It'll allow you to make the later letters you'll need using letters you have now!
Buy the Post Office for 165 gems

Goal 1 of 2: GNOME at Work
If you want some extra letters for the event, get a GNOME from the market to do some writing for you!
Buy 1 GNOME at desk - 20 gems
Send 1 plane delivery
Collect 5 stamps

Lou's Collection
I really want to make sure this pen pal program is a success! If you can help me get enough letters, I have a prize for you!
Turn in 4 collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Flying Squirrel Prize, 3 experience points

You will be able to collect rewards from this prize.

Side Goal for an Animated Selfie Pig Decoration
Goal 1 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
This Goal is not required for All Around the World. COMPLETING this series of goals will reward you with an all new, exclusive animated decoration!
Make 1 Bacon Maple and Egg Pancake
Give Morgan 7 Bacon Maple and Egg Pancakes

Goal 2 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Morgan Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give Morgan 10 Dried Apples

Goal 4 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Ravioli
Give Morgan 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Bubble Bath Bottle
Give Morgan 10 Bubble Bath Bottles

Goal 6 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give Morgan 13 Almond Puddings
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Selfie Pig Decoration, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
01-09-19, 03:46 PM
Side Goal for an Animated Selfie Pig Decoration
Goal 1 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
This Goal is not required for All Around the World. COMPLETING this series of goals will reward you with an all new, exclusive animated decoration!
Make 1 Bacon Maple and Egg Pancake
Give Morgan 7 Bacon Maple and Egg Pancakes

Goal 2 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Morgan Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give Morgan 10 Dried Apples

Goal 4 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Ravioli
Give Morgan 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Bubble Bath Bottle
Give Morgan 10 Bubble Bath Bottles

Goal 6 of 6: Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give Morgan 13 Almond Puddings
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Selfie Pig Decoration, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
01-09-19, 04:16 PM
Goal 1 - All Around the World
I'd love to take a trip...but I'm not sure I would like to leave the farm for very long! So I was thinking maybe we could start a pen pal program. You interested? We'll need stamps to get started!
Send 5 plane deliveries

raissawinda
01-10-19, 09:34 AM
Some people sell a bulk of stamps for $1,750 this morning, but I'm not joining, too busy, so sad I have to pass :(

little_veggie
01-10-19, 02:51 PM
My goal number 2 has not appeared even though I finished goal 1 . Is that correct or should it be there. X

judyandthecat
01-10-19, 03:05 PM
My goal number 2 has not appeared even though I finished goal 1 . Is that correct or should it be there. X

This is what you should of completed so far.
Goal 3 will appear 25 minutes from now at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

Send 5 plane deliveries

Goal 2 - All Around the World
You found the Stamps! We're almost ready to send out the mail now, but we'll need a Mailbox on the farm so it can actually be sent!

judyandthecat
01-10-19, 04:16 PM
Goal 3 - All Around the World
Where do you think might be the next destination we get letters from? I hear the pigs may have gotten some mail in!
Collect 1 Chinese Postcard from the pigs

little_veggie
01-10-19, 08:25 PM
This is what you should of completed so far.
Goal 3 will appear 25 minutes from now at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

Send 5 plane deliveries

Goal 2 - All Around the World
Thank you Judy . I must have completed goal 2 without realising it . All is in order now xx

Mquoi1
01-11-19, 01:07 AM
I accidentally buy gnome desk, I don't need it, how can I return my 20 gems back?!

Lapetshop7
01-11-19, 06:25 AM
Hi, there is no way to. Once a action is done, it can't be reversed! They really need a confirm button!!!

I accidentally buy gnome desk, I don't need it, how can I return my 20 gems back?!

coleoptera42
01-11-19, 10:48 AM
Why no female gnomes? I love the gnomes! Why are none of them women?

judyandthecat
01-11-19, 03:34 PM
Goal 4 - All Around the World
We may not be able to travel but certainly some people are travelling to see us! Did you see that Seal with his camera? He's definitely enjoying the sights of our farm!
Collect 1 German Post Card from Lou the Seal ( random appearance on farm)

Note that seal has a big change purse of coins so you will not always receive a post card.

judyandthecat
01-12-19, 04:46 PM
Goal 5
Receive an African Post Card from the sheep

little_veggie
01-13-19, 03:39 AM
The seal has not given one postcard just coins for 2 days . Is it just me .. have I offended him in some way ???:confused:xxxx

DaphneGlass
01-13-19, 08:39 AM
The seal has not given one postcard just coins for 2 days . Is it just me .. have I offended him in some way ???:confused:xxxx

Lol, I too have noticed he?s only giving coins, in fact he is hardly appearing compared to yesterday when he appeared more, strange x

coleoptera42
01-13-19, 03:43 PM
Side goals Post Office and Gnome at Work both say 1 of 2 - does anyone know what the second goals are, or what the prizes are? Are they worth doing?

matorpee11
01-13-19, 04:16 PM
I have been here for 2 days trying to get the seal to give me a postcard and it still won't can someone please help me

judyandthecat
01-13-19, 06:18 PM
Goal 6
Receive a Niagara Falls Post Card from the pond
LOWER LEVELS from the bakery

judyandthecat
01-13-19, 06:56 PM
Goal 1 of 6
Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs
Give Morgan 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

This is not required for All Around the Wotld
BUT BY COMPLETING THEDE SIX GOALS
You will receive an exclusive animated decoration

The six goals are in post 2 on page 1 of this thread

raissawinda
01-14-19, 01:55 AM
I earn 12 niagara postcards I don't need from the pond using golden lure. I'm not joining this event, so it was a waste.

Fairyreserve
01-14-19, 11:15 AM
Goal 1 of 6
Me, My Selfie and I
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs
Give Morgan 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

This is not required for All Around the Wotld
BUT BY COMPLETING THEDE SIX GOALS
You will receive an exclusive animated decoration

The six goals are in post 2 on page 1 of this thread

I really like these side goals with the "exclusive" reward, cuz they're easy to fulfill, and zero impact on the event. I breezed thru the first four of them thanks to you compiling them for us, here, so I could make the in advance. THANK YOU.

Fairyreserve
01-14-19, 11:17 AM
I earn 12 niagara postcards I don't need from the pond using golden lure. I'm not joining this event, so it was a waste.

D'oh! That's too bad, sorry to hear it; waste of a golden lure. Might wanna not use those guys during events, I guess. If it makes you feel any better, and you want to start participating, this one's alot easier than the last one!

judyandthecat
01-14-19, 03:32 PM
Goal 7 of 11
Collect 1 Italian Post Card from the Cider Mill

judyandthecat
01-14-19, 03:34 PM
I really like these side goals with the "exclusive" reward, cuz they're easy to fulfill, and zero impact on the event. I breezed thru the first four of them thanks to you compiling them for us, here, so I could make the in advance. THANK YOU.

You are always welcome and what a cute piggie taking a selfie as a reward for us.
I agree instead of just handing us a decoration in a goal players not participating in the stamp event can do these six goals and receive a cute exclusive animated decoration.

Victory456
01-14-19, 04:08 PM
Thanks guys at storm8 for giving us the latest events. I find them relaxing and still able to enjoy my farm. My favourite pet. The beagle. He’s so cute.

Paul__
01-15-19, 05:20 AM
Is there by any chance a list of the goals to get the Pig decoration?

judyandthecat
01-15-19, 06:14 AM
Is there by any chance a list of the goals to get the Pig decoration?

Post 2 Page 1 of this thread

dugambon
01-15-19, 03:55 PM
I just love the selfie pig. I have called him Kim (Kardashian). Thanks storm8, supercute.
You are always welcome and what a cute piggie taking a selfie as a reward for us.
I agree instead of just handing us a decoration in a goal players not participating in the stamp event can do these six goals and receive a cute exclusive animated decoration.

judyandthecat
01-15-19, 07:20 PM
Goal 8 of 11
Receive a Post Card from France...the Farmer's Outpost

GOOD NEWS
THE POST OFFICE IS ON SALE

spring_peeper
01-16-19, 03:27 AM
How do we get the special bait with the postcard?

I was doing great until I hit the goal with fishing. Drop rates are terrible at the pond!

judyandthecat
01-16-19, 05:02 AM

I was doing great until I hit the goal with fishing. Drop rates are terrible at the pond!

Click on the green circle to reach the screen with the postcard Bait
Circled in following picture

Now click on the Postcard bait in above picture to reach the option to buy the bait for 19 gems

Please note: THIS BAIT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED IT CANNOT BE MADE!

raissawinda
01-16-19, 05:23 AM

Can I sell mine? I already won 12 two days ago with a single bait.

judyandthecat
01-16-19, 06:21 AM
Can I sell mine? I already won 12 two days ago with a single bait.

They should be in the collections gallery and we have never been able to sell items there.
If it was me I would check the collections gallery and at the end you might be able to turn in a few collections.
Some fantastic decorations are available.

raissawinda
01-16-19, 07:23 AM
They should be in the collections gallery and we have never been able to sell items there.
If it was me I would check the collections gallery and at the end you might be able to turn in a few collections.
Some fantastic decorations are available.

Hmm...interesting Judy. I am struggling with leaderboard event...

Have checked the gallery, wow I collected a lot for each stamp except the first one. I craft nonstop, I think I will visit the gallery again in the end. :D thanks for the advize

Fairyreserve
01-16-19, 01:56 PM
The post office is on sale for about half price. The drops aren't horrible for anything in this event -- for me, anyway -- though some are really great (pigs & sheep), while others are pretty light (seal taps & fishing). So should be pretty good converting the plentiful postcards into the sparse ones.

DaphneGlass
01-16-19, 03:27 PM
Oh no, panic, I bought the post office, had to buy more gems to get it even tho it was in the sale, used it a few times, now when I tap on it to make more it doesn’t open, a bit like the old buildings from previous events! Is there a reason for this or can you only use it 3 times, I only had enough parts to open a 3rd slot but a bit annoying if I can no longer use it after just half a day, helllllpppp lol x

judyandthecat
01-16-19, 03:32 PM
Goal 9 of 11
Get a Post Card from the U.K. ...Head for the mine

LOWER LEVELS from the sugar spinner

judyandthecat
01-16-19, 03:35 PM
Hmm...interesting Judy. I am struggling with leaderboard event...

Have checked the gallery, wow I collected a lot for each stamp except the first one. I craft nonstop, I think I will visit the gallery again in the end. :D thanks for the advize

The first Postcard is easy to obtain just buy it from the paper...lots there and then put the stamp on a postcard in mailbox you buy for coins and viola ...first item in collections gallery

judyandthecat
01-16-19, 04:12 PM
Oh no, panic, I bought the post office, had to buy more gems to get it even tho it was in the sale, used it a few times, now when I tap on it to make more it doesn?t open, a bit like the old buildings from previous events! Is there a reason for this or can you only use it 3 times, I only had enough parts to open a 3rd slot but a bit annoying if I can no longer use it after just half a day, helllllpppp lol x

Did you try force closing

gdr4gon
01-16-19, 07:21 PM
Event was going great... Then the mine shows up.
I'm saving for a show ponny, so I refuse to buy the post office even for half the price for this particular event. We'll see if the next one is worth it. Good luck to the ones still playing.

Rynetory2
01-16-19, 09:15 PM
Oh no, panic, I bought the post office, had to buy more gems to get it even tho it was in the sale, used it a few times, now when I tap on it to make more it doesn’t open, a bit like the old buildings from previous events! Is there a reason for this or can you only use it 3 times, I only had enough parts to open a 3rd slot but a bit annoying if I can no longer use it after just half a day, helllllpppp lol x

It's available for multiple times use throughout the event. Try force closing as judyandthecat suggested or restarting your device if needed. Let me know if issue persists.

Aside to others: Anyone else having issue with yours?

draughnc
01-16-19, 09:17 PM
It's available for multiple times use throughout the event. Try force closing as judyandthecat suggested or restarting your device if needed. Let me know if issue persists.

Mine disappears too but just tap it and the option to make something comes up and it reappears.

little_veggie
01-16-19, 11:29 PM
Do you mind the postcard or does it drop when exiting the mine ? Thanks xx

orca1006
01-17-19, 12:20 AM
Do you mind the postcard or does it drop when exiting the mine ? Thanks xx

on exit. :)

raissawinda
01-17-19, 12:26 AM
Event was going great... Then the mine shows up.
I'm saving for a show ponny, so I refuse to buy the post office even for half the price for this particular event. We'll see if the next one is worth it. Good luck to the ones still playing.

Me saving up for show pony too! :D now that Judy suggested me to join, I consider bcs I have collected a lot of stamps. But not gonna spend even a single gem for any event, for my 6th show pony this year! Wishing everyone a new seal pet! :o

Rynetory2
01-17-19, 08:09 AM
Mine disappears too but just tap it and the option to make something comes up and it reappears.

I've flagged this over for them to check. Cheers.

Rynetory2
01-17-19, 08:17 AM
Me saving up for show pony too! :D now that Judy suggested me to join, I consider bcs I have collected a lot of stamps. But not gonna spend even a single gem for any event, for my 6th show pony this year! Wishing everyone a new seal pet! :o

I am so proud of you working your way to your 6th show pony! :D And I'm very happy that you heed my advise of getting it when you started your farm years ago. You started with 0 and now to the 6th. Your show ponies are your proud achievements of how far your farm has grown. Great job sweetie! :D

While working towards your goal, don't forget these event pets are exclusive and some have been known to win by turning in first few times. Some even won from 1st turn in, so I will strongly recommend that you turn in even if you aren't playing this event. Who knows that you may be one of the lucky fews at one hit wonder? You never know/win if you don't try. :) Good luck!

DaphneGlass
01-17-19, 09:38 AM

Hi there, thank you, they must have sorted it since you passed the issue over - it seems to be ok today, I did try force closing etc yesterday and it came to no avail but all good now, thank you xx

judyandthecat
01-17-19, 03:33 PM
Goal 10 of 11

ms87th2008
01-17-19, 04:58 PM
Has anyone been able to CRAFT the postcard bait in the bait shop?

orca1006
01-17-19, 05:18 PM
I might be crazy...but anyone else notice how the Stamp LTO seems to include cardboard boxes from "The Present Predicament (Dec 11th event)" instead of postcards....?

orca1006
01-17-19, 05:20 PM
Has anyone been able to CRAFT the postcard bait in the bait shop?

we CANNOT craft the postcard bait. it is available for purchase by gems only (19 gems per bait).

but you can also get postcards by fishing with ANY of the baits. :)

Lapetshop7
01-17-19, 10:43 PM
I noticed that too!

I might be crazy...but anyone else notice how the Stamp LTO seems to include cardboard boxes from "The Present Predicament (Dec 11th event)" instead of postcards....?

Lapetshop7
01-17-19, 10:46 PM
Hm so I just got the flying squirrel and its just a flag. Figured it would show up. I clicked it and gave it a feed and now its showing will need to feed in 12 hours. So is it supposed to show up then? If not guess I will be contacting storm8

Rynetory2
01-18-19, 02:09 AM
Hi there, thank you, they must have sorted it since you passed the issue over - it seems to be ok today, I did try force closing etc yesterday and it came to no avail but all good now, thank you xx

Glad that yours is fine now. You are very welcome.

Rynetory2
01-18-19, 02:10 AM
Goal 10 of 11

So glad that I bought all the gem trees during the sale. They are handy for events as well as normal farming.

Rynetory2
01-18-19, 02:11 AM

Haha no you are not. Good spotting. I've flagged this over.

Rynetory2
01-18-19, 02:15 AM
Hm so I just got the flying squirrel and its just a flag. Figured it would show up. I clicked it and gave it a feed and now its showing will need to feed in 12 hours. So is it supposed to show up then? If not guess I will be contacting storm8

This is a new style pet which you can collect rewards and premium parts from it.

Nanaof8and2great
01-18-19, 09:27 AM
Since the mind episodes supposed to give post cards I have only gotten two cards. I bought them. What should I do to get them? Thanks in advance

judyandthecat
01-18-19, 03:31 PM
Let the Fun Begin!
Today is the last Collection Postcard and we can now start turning in collections .
Those lucky players that bought the post office have already been able to turn in collections.
As I look at it any prize I receive is a beautiful free bonus just for farming...
Collecting from pigs, fishing, mining etc.
Goal 11 of 11
Collect a San Francisco Postcard from the studio

You can continue to collect event items until January 22.

raissawinda
01-18-19, 11:02 PM
Hey!!! I love the safari car!!! The cheetah is animated. Cheetah is one of my favourite. This is my first turn in. Can't wait for the next one. Thank you team! :D

Rynetory2
01-18-19, 11:58 PM
Since the mind episodes supposed to give post cards I have only gotten two cards. I bought them. What should I do to get them? Thanks in advance

Check your source of Day 8 postcard. Higher levels get from the mine while lower levels get from the Sugar Spinner. You can check from your goal or click on Day 8 in your Collection Gallery.

The drops are random.
1. Keep trying by mining or collecting crafts from your Sugar Spinner, depending on your source.
2. Buy missing postcards using gems via the Collection Gallery
3. Buy Post Office to craft the missing postcards
4. Buy the Limited Time Offer package

Good luck to you! Hope you get some very soon.

Rynetory2
01-19-19, 12:00 AM

This has been fixed earlier. :)

Rynetory2
01-19-19, 12:03 AM
For your information:

2. The Flying Squirrel is a new style pet which you can collect rewards and premium parts from it. It requires the Super Plant feed and is 2x2 in size. You cannot store it after placing on your farm.

raissawinda
01-19-19, 12:17 AM
For your information:

You mean... The flying squirrel is like the hippo enclosure and both we cannot store?

valerieann815
01-19-19, 02:29 AM
My game says the MINE, and I am very frustrated. Have mined 20+ times and have not gotten a single postcard from it. :(

menps1
01-19-19, 02:38 AM
For your information:

Hi , did I just miss something but what is flying squirrel? Thanks!

raissawinda
01-19-19, 02:39 AM
My game says the MINE, and I am very frustrated. Have mined 20+ times and have not gotten a single postcard from it. :(

I got 4 postcards using 60+ tools. Isn't that cool? :(

BatCrzy2
01-19-19, 02:53 AM

Mine says Studio. 2 cow wash, 2 Bath Ball, 9 Wooden Button and 3 Belt = 0 postcards. Good thing there?s 4 days left!

DaphneGlass
01-19-19, 03:09 AM
Anyone got a lower level farm, my small farm at level 29 has the sugar spinner and bakery, the bakery has dropped 4 in total now no drops at all for a few days, sugar spinner maybe 1 drop per 2 full loads, slow but doable, as for my main farm at level 58 its better, though the studio has not dropped yet, had 2 full studios going over night, collected When I woke up this morning, not 1 drop, the crafts take sooooo long too lol, hows anyone else goong with the studio or bakery if you have it, good luck xx

menps1
01-19-19, 03:11 AM
Got the Lou pet from turn in , do I need more set for flying squirrel (?) , is it from turn in collection as well ?

little_veggie
01-19-19, 03:24 AM
I have just got one lonely postcard from the studio so far , making all sorts to try to see if that works . Got a suitcase from turning in the collection . Wanted the flying pig or the seal but hey ho . The selfie pig is great I love him xxx
Anyone got a lower level farm, my small farm at level 29 has the sugar spinner and bakery, the bakery has dropped 4 in total now no drops at all for a few days, sugar spinner maybe 1 drop per 2 full loads, slow but doable, as for my main farm at level 58 its better, though the studio has not dropped yet, had 2 full studios going over night, collected When I woke up this morning, not 1 drop, the crafts take sooooo long too lol, hows anyone else goong with the studio or bakery if you have it, good luck xx

spring_peeper
01-19-19, 05:20 AM
I’m having no luck collecting from the mine and studio.

loulou1290
01-19-19, 06:00 AM
I’m having no luck with the studio or Lou the Seal! That darn seal just keeps giving me coins and the studio gives me nothing! ��

Heymichx
01-19-19, 07:35 AM
Studio not given me anything either, it’s why I have come on the forum. I’ve added a flag to speak up crafts but still not having an impact. Friends are saying the same - made us wonder if it’s working. Any ideas welcomed.

little_veggie
01-19-19, 07:52 AM
They are going to make us work for the seal or the flying pig !!! Back to it :)xxx

raissawinda
01-19-19, 08:52 AM
Studio not given me anything either, it’s why I have come on the forum. I’ve added a flag to speak up crafts but still not having an impact. Friends are saying the same - made us wonder if it’s working. Any ideas welcomed.

10 cow milk reward me a postcard. Try crafting the same item over and over, but collecting one by one, not all at once.

auntheffer
01-19-19, 10:24 AM
10 cow milk reward me a postcard. Try crafting the same item over and over, but collecting one by one, not all at once.

I’ve crafted 6; collected each item separately but not one postcard.

spring_peeper
01-19-19, 01:45 PM
Flying squirrel, where is it located?

Is the only way to feed it by purchasing feed with gems?

judyandthecat
01-19-19, 02:55 PM
Got the Lou pet from turn in , do I need more set for flying squirrel (?) , is it from turn in collection as well ?

When you turn in four collections you receive the flying squirrel.
It will be in your cellar.

judyandthecat
01-19-19, 02:55 PM
Flying squirrel, where is it located?

Is the only way to feed it by purchasing feed with gems?

Do you have the option to make exotic pet food in the feed mill?

spring_peeper
01-19-19, 03:30 PM
Do you have the option to make exotic pet food in the feed mill?

No, I do not.

judyandthecat
01-19-19, 03:59 PM
No, I do not.

@rynetory2 and MeowMeowBeans

I also have a level 79 neighbour that has just returned to the game.
She won the Flying Squirrel and does not have the option to make the exotic petfood
She plays on an apple device with the latest version downloaded.
She cannot buy the ecotic petfood.
Shows as sold in store but is still in the store for sale.

Must be a little glitch for players winning this new kind of super pet for the first time.

Fairyreserve
01-19-19, 04:36 PM
Studio not given me anything either, it?s why I have come on the forum. I?ve added a flag to speak up crafts but still not having an impact. Friends are saying the same - made us wonder if it?s working. Any ideas welcomed.

This element (as opposed to the feed issue above, which seems to be glitching), is definitely working, it's just that some of the postcards are going to be low drops. Pigs and Sheep are huge amounts of drops, so if you get the post officer, you can convert quite a bit. If you don't get the post office, you're probably going to get one postcard every now and then in the studio -- which is by far the lowest drop rate of all of them. I'd say the fishing pond and mine are just a tad better, but still low. It's how it's designed

I've had quite a few turn ins, but no pet yet. I did get flying squirrel, but now that I know that he's a hybrid pet, I"m keeping him stored for a while. I have three pinatas (which look like lego mules) and two each of the globe and directional sign. Waiting for my baby seal!

orca1006
01-19-19, 06:02 PM

thanks, R2 ;) hope things are going more smoothly over at your farm as well after that last horrendous event :p

p.s. just got that flying squirrel, but prob won't be able to see how cute (or not cute :p) it is at least for the moment....don't wanna put out something I can't store, either :/

raissawinda
01-19-19, 06:39 PM
I’ve crafted 6; collected each item separately but not one postcard.

Then it's not the cow milk that gives you postcards. Please try another item. As for me, the fruit basket at the farmer's outpost didn't give me a single postcard, the wooden crate does. So I make a bunch and just throw to Mr. Merriweather or put on sale. :)

raissawinda
01-19-19, 06:54 PM
p.s. just got that flying squirrel, but prob won't be able to see how cute (or not cute :p) it is at least for the moment....don't wanna put out something I can't store, either :/

Me neither, years ago there was an event (forgot the event title) that required us to purchase the coconut trees, so I bought 50 trees and surprised bcs I couldn't store them after the event, so I just sold them for $0 so that I could make a little more space at my farm. The flying squirrel is not that big, I don't mind put her out from my cellar someday. :) Well, she reminds me of Spongebob's friend, that Squirrel Girl. :D

ankavale1000
01-19-19, 07:31 PM
REQUEST
Can the Team turn the exotic pet feed (green bag or pink bag) sellable? If not, can we get another feed mill?

What's the rationale for making these feeds invisible to others? I would like to understand. Please let me know.

Allie0105
01-19-19, 11:21 PM
I?ve just made a heap of almond puddings but when I returned to collect them and give them to Morgan the goal has disappeared. Can someone please tell me what has happened?

Rynetory2
01-19-19, 11:52 PM
You mean... The flying squirrel is like the hippo enclosure and both we cannot store?

Yap, it can't be stored, just like the Holiday Hippo.

Rynetory2
01-19-19, 11:53 PM
Hi , did I just miss something but what is flying squirrel? Thanks!

The Flying Squirrel is the reward for completing the goal "Lou's Collection" by submitting 4 collections, as Judy replied.

Rynetory2
01-20-19, 12:00 AM
No, I do not.

@rynetory2 and MeowMeowBeans

I also have a level 79 neighbour that has just returned to the game.
She won the Flying Squirrel and does not have the option to make the exotic petfood
She plays on an apple device with the latest version downloaded.
She cannot buy the ecotic petfood.
Shows as sold in store but is still in the store for sale.

Must be a little glitch for players winning this new kind of super pet for the first time.

If my memory serves, I think placing my first Super Plant/Pet on my farm in the past triggered the Super Plant feed. Can you guys try placing your Flying Squirrel on your farm. For some cases, you may need to restart your device as well. Make sure you scroll to the right on the Feedmill's craft menu, it might be in the 2nd page on smaller screen devices.

Judy - ask your neighbour to do the same. Send them my way if issue persists. :) I'll need their ID, they can either post or pm me.

Aside to all: Please let me know if you can't make Super Plant Feed after placing your Super Pet.

Rynetory2
01-20-19, 12:05 AM
thanks, R2 ;) hope things are going more smoothly over at your farm as well after that last horrendous event :p

Thanks dear, things are running smoothly at my farm. :) Though I must admit I have a love and hate relationship with my pigs. I got annoyed when they refused to give me event drops for some events but I couldn't stay angry with my pigs for long cos the designers did such a great job with the Flying Pig and Selfie Pig. They are hilarious!

Rynetory2
01-20-19, 12:07 AM
I?ve just made a heap of almond puddings but when I returned to collect them and give them to Morgan the goal has disappeared. Can someone please tell me what has happened?

Sounds like you have completed the "Me, My Selfie and I" goal series. Check your cellar for your reward - Selfie Pig is animated and adorable.

Allie0105
01-20-19, 03:56 AM
Sounds like you have completed the "Me, My Selfie and I" goal series. Check your cellar for your reward - Selfie Pig is animated and adorable.

Thank you for answering my question.

I have checked my cellar and I don’t have a selfie pig in there. Very sad. �� Do you have any other advice please?

spring_peeper
01-20-19, 03:59 AM
Unfortunately I still do not have the option of making the flying squirrel feed. I have tried restarting my device as well.

little_veggie
01-20-19, 05:32 AM
I just got the flying pig with my last turn in . Life is good :D. Hi . I am one postcard away from the flying squirrel , does anyone have a picture of him so I can decide whether to put him out or leave him in the cellar . I don’t love the hippo so don’t want something else like it . I do love the selfie pig and he would like the flying pig as a friend but the studio has worn me down so may give up soon .Anyway if you have a piccie please share . Thank you xxxx

fml999
01-20-19, 06:56 AM
@spring_peeper neither have I. I have also restarted and still the same ��

HappyBunny09
01-20-19, 10:30 AM
So of course they have to put one postcard you can’t get.!! I have no problem getting any of the postcards until Studio one came up I haven’t gotten any, I have done all the different crafts and still nothing.. the studio is going all the time now..

spring_peeper
01-20-19, 11:07 AM
So of course they have to put one postcard you can?t get.!! I have no problem getting any of the postcards until Studio one came up I haven?t gotten any, I have done all the different crafts and still nothing.. the studio is going all the time now..

I hear you! Studio drop rate is extremely low.

I think I have something like 5 world globes too. It would be nice if there was something built into these events that allowed you to only get a maximum of a certain thing in a collection. I?m all for diligently crafting away and whatnot, but I?m tired of the same item over and over again.

Allie0105
01-20-19, 07:39 PM
So of course they have to put one postcard you can’t get.!! I have no problem getting any of the postcards until Studio one came up I haven’t gotten any, I have done all the different crafts and still nothing.. the studio is going all the time now..

Yes. I’m having the same problem. I bought one pack but can’t afford to buy another. I’ve got one prize to get but I keep getting multiple others. I’m stuck.

raissawinda
01-20-19, 09:38 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49576

They're having a hard discussion which way to go next.
The countless directional signs are confusing and useless, they should've been burried at the cellar forever.

er3x
01-21-19, 01:04 AM
Hi, I can?t make special food for flying squirrel too. Even after restarting the device. Didn?t get selfie pig. The last goal just disappeared. Was there limited time to finish it?

Allie0105
01-21-19, 01:29 AM
Hi, I can?t make special food for flying squirrel too. Even after restarting the device. Didn?t get selfie pig. The last goal just disappeared. Was there limited time to finish it?

I’m having the same problem regarding the selfie pig. I made my items for giving but the goal is gone. I’ve mentioned it in this forum and am hoping it is just a glitch. Fingers crossed.

Rynetory2
01-21-19, 05:27 AM

It was a limited time goal; the goal disappeared upon expiry.

Rynetory2
01-21-19, 05:28 AM
I’m having the same problem regarding the selfie pig. I made my items for giving but the goal is gone. I’ve mentioned it in this forum and am hoping it is just a glitch. Fingers crossed.

Just to check, did you complete it before it expired? You wouldn't get the Selfie Pig if you didn't complete it before the timer ran out.

It was a limited time goal; the goal disappeared upon expiry.

Rynetory2
01-21-19, 05:31 AM
Missing craft option of Super Plant Feed - reported

I'm waiting for the team to check on the missing option of crafting Super Plant Feed for those of you who have won the Flying Squirrel.

spring_peeper
01-21-19, 05:32 AM
Still cannot make the special feed.

Have just about given up on the rest of the goals as I can’t get anything from either the mine or the studio.

I had high hopes for this event.

karinscafe
01-21-19, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately I still do not have the option of making the flying squirrel feed. I have tried restarting my device as well.

I can?t make the feed either plus there is no flying squirrel near my flag. I?ve looked in my storage as well. It?s difficult enough to win these prizes.

Miqueendom
01-21-19, 01:39 PM

Hi. I still have 20 cardboard boxes in my cellar that should have been mailboxes. Even when I put 1 box on my farm from time to time since this has been fixed and in the hope it?ll turn back to a mailbox, my cardboard boxes have remained cardboard boxes. Please help. I have also forced closed many times and turned on and off my iPad.... Thank you.

lululatte
01-21-19, 02:25 PM
Yes. I’m having the same problem. I bought one pack but can’t afford to buy another. I’ve got one prize to get but I keep getting multiple others. I’m stuck.

This is exactly the same as last quest collect all the items and last one won't drop. What's the point of playing?

lynard12
01-21-19, 04:29 PM
I completed the 4 collection and I put the flag out for flying squirrel but I can?t make the special feed and I dont have coins to buy it......

Like everyone else so frustrated with the studio. No matter what I make nothing drops....

judyandthecat
01-21-19, 04:42 PM
I completed the 4 collection and I put the flag out for flying squirrel but I can?t make the special feed and I dont have coins to buy it......

Like everyone else so frustrated with the studio. No matter what I make nothing drops....

The exotic pet food is a glitch that has been reported.
You will be able to make it in the feed mill when the glitch is fixed.
Today is a holiday Martin Luther King Day so the team will return to work tomorrow.
You will not see the squirrel until you are able to feed it the food then it appears when ready to harvest.

Hang in there everyone with this problem...it will be fixed.

Allie0105
01-21-19, 10:51 PM
Hi. I still have 20 cardboard boxes in my cellar that should have been mailboxes. Even when I put 1 box on my farm from time to time since this has been fixed and in the hope it?ll turn back to a mailbox, my cardboard boxes have remained cardboard boxes. Please help. I have also forced closed many times and turned on and off my iPad.... Thank you.

I too have cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes except I have 40 of them. I seem like everything I?ve touched this event has backfired on me. Cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes. No selfie pig. Unable to complete enough collections. No game should be this deflating. I play to have some fun but this event has been anything but. I?m hoping some things will get fixed when the staff return from their public holiday. It will probably be the feed which is the only thing I don?t have any trouble with because I have the hippo. Oh well. As they say, such is life.

spring_peeper
01-22-19, 03:37 AM
I remember when I first started playing this game (maybe 5-6 years ago) the events were certainly achievable to anyone who put consistent effort into them. Now they seem almost impossible without the purchase of gems or spending countless hours on your device.

I spent a lot of time on this event, and no, I do not care for the 6 world globes I collected. One would have been plenty, thanks.

I’ve found that it’s easier to just randomly play this game once in awhile as opposed to getting excited over events. I have never spent actual money buying gems or other items, and seeing as how impossible the team makes these events, I’m even more reluctant to do so in the future.

Rynetory2
01-22-19, 05:14 AM

I've flagged this issue over. Please do the following.

Players who bought the LTO before it was fixed, i.e. with cardboard boxes:

Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and make sure you select "Payment/Problems with purchase" category. Feel free to send your ticket number to me by private message, link in my signature.

Rynetory2
01-22-19, 05:19 AM
I too have cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes except I have 40 of them. I seem like everything I?ve touched this event has backfired on me. Cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes. No selfie pig. Unable to complete enough collections. No game should be this deflating. I play to have some fun but this event has been anything but. I?m hoping some things will get fixed when the staff return from their public holiday. It will probably be the feed which is the only thing I don?t have any trouble with because I have the hippo. Oh well. As they say, such is life.

Thanks for your pm. I'll reply you here since you have posted here, so we wont have the same convo in pm and forum.

Please contact support for your LTO issue, see Post 116 for details. While working with Support, let the Agent know that you didn't get your Sellfie Pig.

Rynetory2
01-22-19, 05:30 AM
I remember when I first started playing this game (maybe 5-6 years ago) the events were certainly achievable to anyone who put consistent effort into them. Now they seem almost impossible without the purchase of gems or spending countless hours on your device.

I spent a lot of time on this event, and no, I do not care for the 6 world globes I collected. One would have been plenty, thanks.

I’ve found that it’s easier to just randomly play this game once in awhile as opposed to getting excited over events. I have never spent actual money buying gems or other items, and seeing as how impossible the team makes these events, I’m even more reluctant to do so in the future.

Don't forget that Storm8 has cut back their employees by at least 50% some time back. Business needs to make money to pay their bills and employees, to upkeep the running of this forum, which players use for free. They need to make money to stay afloat and pay the folks to make these games. Looking on the bright side, you have played the game for free for several years without actual spending as you said.

Rynetory2
01-22-19, 05:37 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
01-22-19, 05:47 AM
Kudos to the designers. The Selfie Pig and Flying Pig were brilliant and the animations of other prizes are wonderful. I couldn't stay mad with my pigs. :)

Great that we were able to win a pet after 4 turn ins, enabling the players to win at least a pet even if we didn't win Lou. I remember we didn't have this option in the past and players didn't win any pet. Thank you for listening to us and adding this option.

spring_peeper
01-22-19, 07:49 AM
Don't forget that Storm8 has cut back their employees by at least 50% some time back. Business needs to make money to pay their bills and employees, to upkeep the running of this forum, which players use for free. They need to make money to stay afloat and pay the folks to make these games. Looking on the bright side, you have played the game for free for several years without actual spending as you said.

I completely understand.

Let?s make this fully transparent. I would have no problem paying to download or keep this game on my device. I would have no problem with having more of a chance succeeding at events if I knew up front I?d be required to make purchases. I?m just throwing this out there. Then I could decide if I want to participate or not.

I think the frustration lies in not knowing that Storm8 needs our support to keep going. Make this known to all of us. Then we can decide we love this game and are willing to pay. Otherwise, I just feel like I?m being suckered into making purchases to have a chance at an event, and not necessarily succeeding.

Lapetshop7
01-22-19, 08:53 AM
Thought the purpose of a game was to have fun and not complain constantly, but guess most people don't see it that way. One reason I don't like getting on here, see complaining nonstop!

Oh btw, thanks for all of the prizes storm8! I got everything but the Safari car which I really wanted the most lol ... But I decided to stop and I'm 100% satisfied with all of the other prizes I won! Can't wait to see what the next event will be. 😁❤

Scalezzzz
01-22-19, 11:39 AM
I can?t see my flying squirrel? All I seee is a pole with a flag at the top. Did anyone else have that issue? 😅

judyandthecat
01-22-19, 12:13 PM
I can?t see my flying squirrel? All I seee is a pole with a flag at the top. Did anyone else have that issue? ��

It had to be fed with the exotic pet food then when it is ready to harvest the squirrel on the plane is there.
Then you Harvest and only flag is there you refeed and the cycle continues

Scalezzzz
01-22-19, 12:17 PM
It had to be fed with the exotic pet food then when it is ready to harvest the squirrel on the plane is there.
Then you Harvest and only flag is there you refer and the cycle continues

Oooh okay! Thank you! 😄

griffithpack
01-22-19, 01:20 PM
It would be so cute if the flying squirrel flew around our farms like the other pets roam around, but maybe that would be challenging for the team to create! And the most wonderful thing the team could let us purchase would be an extra feed mill for all the wonderful new pets they have created for us!

Miqueendom
01-22-19, 01:35 PM
Kudos to the designers. The Selfie Pig and Flying Pig were brilliant and the animations of other prizes are wonderful. I couldn't stay mad with my pigs. :)

Great that we were able to win a pet after 4 turn ins, enabling the players to win at least a pet even if we didn't win Lou. I remember we didn't have this option in the past and players didn't win any pet. Thank you for listening to us and adding this option.

I totally agree with you, R2 (please forgive me for shortcutting your name 😬). Thank you to the designers, animators, etc. for developing such wonderful animals and characters as the 2 pigs listed above, the first seal, hippo, elephants, yetis [the pet and the spaghetti eating one] and many others that have given my family and me literally hours of laughter and enjoyment watching them even when they need to be fed. They are cute, fun, and funny. It?s great the staff have a sense of humor, are whimsical, and have done a lovely job sharing all of it with us. Bravo 👏 👏👏 and thank you.

Also, as R2 said, thank you very much for listening and allowing us to win pets after 4 turn ins, a very nice and welcome compromise!

Additionally and lastly, I hope my comment about the mailboxes/cardboard boxes earlier wasn?t misinterpreted as a complaint. I simply was asking for help and purposefully decided to post it on this forum in case I wasn?t the only player who had this problem and needed help, and it was mentioned on here as having been fixed. I?m glad it was fixed in the value pack.

hazydaisy80
01-22-19, 03:18 PM
Hi, how can I remove the flying squirrel from my farm, all I have is a flag and it?s taking up room, thanks

judyandthecat
01-22-19, 04:05 PM
Hi, how can I remove the flying squirrel from my farm, all I have is a flag and it?s taking up room, thanks

Please check your windmill..reboot if you have too.
You should now be able to make the exotic petfood in your feed mill.

Judy

DaphneGlass
01-22-19, 04:31 PM
Thought the purpose of a game was to have fun and not complain constantly, but guess most people don't see it that way. One reason I don't like getting on here, see complaining nonstop!

Oh btw, thanks for all of the prizes storm8! I got everything but the Safari car which I really wanted the most lol ... But I decided to stop and I'm 100% satisfied with all of the other prizes I won! Can't wait to see what the next event will be. ��❤

Yes I have enjoyed the event too, even bought loads more gems as I thought it helps keep the game going if we all buy some, plus it helped push me to 2nd place on the leaderboard lol, I have the safari car, I will put it out on display so you can see it x

db1323
01-22-19, 06:19 PM
Same issue here too :(

griffithpack
01-22-19, 11:27 PM
I have a neighbor who still can?t make feed!

Rynetory2
01-23-19, 01:12 AM
I would have no problem with having more of a chance succeeding at events if I knew up front I?d be required to make purchases. I?m just throwing this out there. Then I could decide if I want to participate or not.

The best person who knows their farms are the players themselves. And only the player can decide if to make purchases. I have liken events to marathons in Chapter Get your farm ready to participate in events (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248490&viewfull=1#post1248490). Storm8 is like the marathon organisers and players are the runners. No marathon organisers can tell runners what to do. It's up to the players to decide and plan their resources accordingly. The resources mentioned in the above chapter are factors for succeeding events and they vary for individuals. Some players finish the event without purchases and some don't.

How much play time you have, how many coins you have to enable you to buy items for deliveries, how well stocked is your barn, etc.? When I feel that I don't have much time and my drops are low, I buy the craft building to craft the missing items. I bought all the gem trees during the recent sale to help me to get more chances of drops for events.

One of the reasons I love this game, besides I enjoy playing, is that it tests our management s****s. How we manage our time, what to craft, what to sell to maximise our profits, how to gain xps to level up, what strategy to use for events, what to stock in barns given their capacities, etc., etc. Btw, it's a good way for kids to learn by playing and having fun.

I have my own personal goals when I first started the game - 1. To fully upgrade my barn/silo. 2. To have all buildings in Market and with 7 slots opened. 3. To fully expand. 4. To earn my 1st million of coins at the fastest rate. I have achieved all my goals and earned my first million at level 27. Now I'm in level 90s, working my goal slowly to gain xps towards level 100 and enjoy the challenges of events and the fun of playing this game.

In short, there's no fast rule on what to do. You plan and play as best as you can. Main thing is to play and enjoy the game and don't stress yourself out. :)

Rynetory2
01-23-19, 01:22 AM
I totally agree with you, R2 (please forgive me for shortcutting your name ). Thank you to the designers, animators, etc. for developing such wonderful animals and characters as the 2 pigs listed above, the first seal, hippo, elephants, yetis [the pet and the spaghetti eating one] and many others that have given my family and me literally hours of laughter and enjoyment watching them even when they need to be fed. They are cute, fun, and funny. It?s great the staff have a sense of humor, are whimsical, and have done a lovely job sharing all of it with us. Bravo   and thank you.

Also, as R2 said, thank you very much for listening and allowing us to win pets after 4 turn ins, a very nice and welcome compromise!

Additionally and lastly, I hope my comment about the mailboxes/cardboard boxes earlier wasn?t misinterpreted as a complaint. I simply was asking for help and purposefully decided to post it on this forum in case I wasn?t the only player who had this problem and needed help, and it was mentioned on here as having been fixed. I?m glad it was fixed in the value pack.

No problem with shortcutting my name. Others do that too. :) Glad to hear that you and your family enjoy these pets and animations as much as I do.

Lastly and most importantly, Storm8 welcomes all feedback, positive and negative, from players. This forum is for us to share and learn and everyone is very welcome to post. :) I'm glad that you brought up the issue so the team can check on it. Don't hesitate to post any time. Cheers.

Rynetory2
01-23-19, 01:26 AM
I don't have news from the team on the crafting the Super Plant Feed aka Exotic Pet Feed yet. Is it fixed for you guys or are you still missing it?

I already have the craft in my game from past event so I can't check in my game for you.

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 02:01 AM
I don't have news from the team on the crafting the Super Plant Feed aka Exotic Pet Feed yet. Is it fixed for you guys or are you still missing it?

I already have the craft in my game from past event so I can't check in my game for you.

My neighbour that didn't have it can now craft it but she is an apple device so I just assumed then it was fixed for everyone....yikes sorry if it isn't ...hope it is.
She said it appeared in her feed mill yesterday afternoon and she was super happy to see her squirrel

raissawinda
01-23-19, 02:46 AM
My neighbour that didn't have it can now craft it but she is an apple device so I just assumed then it was fixed for everyone....yikes sorry if it isn't ...hope it is.
She said it appeared in her feed mill yesterday afternoon and she was super happy to see her squirrel

I can craft the super plant feed even though I have not displayed the flying squirrel yet. Thanks to team for fixing this. :)

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 02:50 AM
The best person who knows their farms are the players themselves. And only the player can decide if to make purchases. I have liken events to marathons in Chapter Get your farm ready to participate in events (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248490&viewfull=1#post1248490). Storm8 is like the marathon organisers and players are the runners. No marathon organisers can tell runners what to do. It's up to the players to decide and plan their resources accordingly. The resources mentioned in the above chapter are factors for succeeding events and they vary for individuals. Some players finish the event without purchases and some don't.

How much play time you have, how many coins you have to enable you to buy items for deliveries, how well stocked is your barn, etc.? When I feel that I don't have much time and my drops are low, I buy the craft building to craft the missing items. I bought all the gem trees during the recent sale to help me to get more chances of drops for events.

One of the reasons I love this game, besides I enjoy playing, is that it tests our management s****s. How we manage our time, what to craft, what to sell to maximise our profits, how to gain xps to level up, what strategy to use for events, what to stock in barns given their capacities, etc., etc. Btw, it's a good way for kids to learn by playing and having fun.

I have my own personal goals when I first started the game - 1. To fully upgrade my barn/silo. 2. To have all buildings in Market and with 7 slots opened. 3. To fully expand. 4. To earn my 1st million of coins at the fastest rate. I have achieved all my goals and earned my first million at level 27. Now I'm in level 90s, working my goal slowly to gain xps towards level 100 and enjoy the challenges of events and the fun of playing this game.

In short, there's no fast rule on what to do. You plan and play as best as you can. Main thing is to play and enjoy the game and don't stress yourself out. :)

Very well said!

We all come from different time zones and different countries and some of us are young and some of us very old with lots of extra time on our hands.

And I agree with rynetory2

We have worked hard over the years to expand our barns and especially getting more slots in each machine for making items.
So yes I think our drop rate might decrease but heck our machines are always running full speed with all the extra slots so I think it gets easier to do the events then when you start out.

I remember here we go down memory lane...
I was desperately saving for a pizza machine and along came an event with the leprechaun lookout oh how I wanted this and how I plotted ...everyday making and selling chocolate and flax...each leprechaun trap cost a thousand dollars...every penny I made that day I would buy traps at the end of the day and set them...then wake up in the morning grab my iPad and race to the game to open each trap. On very night before last day of of event I had a plan I just knew would work.
Smile everyone a luck based event...
17 traps...cost 17,000 dollars ...forget the pizza machine
Remember I was just starting out I had no coins
March 17th is date so I had to have 17 traps. And had to open them precisely at the 17th hour
I had to get that leprechaun lookout
And I did I did I think like second last trap.

Main thing I did have fun even if I wasted enough money to get a pizza machine.

Back then there were no buildings to convert event items.
And yes I enjoy buying that priceless building now to convert event items and have the opportunity to make more collections to turn in and too turn them in days early.
Like the price of a coffee and donut out!
And gives me hours of enjoyment.

I have learned to pick my battles.
The leaderboard yesterday I didn't win the pony but love the GNOME making flowers and the Buffalo that I got pretty darn nice consolation prizes.

So pick your battles, enjoy the game and don't begrudge the developers the right to make one drop hard
Think about it they have to make money for the game to continue...

Thank you storm team though for giving us the opportunity to buy a machine to convert event items.

You as a team listened and came up with the idea to sell such a machine!

Many events ago there were no such machines.

So each event players and team learn.

Let us march on and I do hope there is a new event at 5:30 pm today.
I so look forward to them.

raissawinda
01-23-19, 04:53 AM
Agreed Sweeties. Very well said. I still remember I was at level 17 sent private messages to everyone here and also posted on their walls for tips and tricks how they run their farm and how to win the grand prizes (when there is event) with ease. I mostly followed their advises until now. I thank them very much. :o

For your information, my slots has always been THREE for EACH building I own. Lol :D I've managed to win some grand prizes with only 3 slots and poor barn capacity :) because my personal goals are unlike Rynetory2, mine of course to reach maximum number of show ponies and to expand to the spots I want, which I wish will be completed this year, amien. :D

I also thank the developers for making such an addictive game for me, that this game helps me manage my mood and I have so much fun since 2014 until now. Addictive means interesting, means delicious, means unique, unlike others. Everything has to be dynamic and innovative. It would be boring if the Community Events is given every month for years, wouldn't it? Or Luck Events all the years, ewh. :D And FS2 and other games can provide that through events, I can imagine how boring a game can be without events. No goal in life to achieve. And this is all for FREE!!

My cellar is full with stuff until I forget that I won that cute little piggy prize, or the summer green turtle which I thought I would just miss him. Sorry for them! :D

I earn $1mil+ coins every year, and just spend all (yes, all coins) for decorations and in the end I will just keep them at the cellar, hehe. And then if the expanding requirement is complete, I run out of coins! Then I just knock the doors and beg to my neighbors to shop at my store IMMEDIATELY, (also bcs my barn is full too) haha, so silly of me. :D thank you my neighbors you guys are the sweetest. I've never helped you with anything, if you need any help, feel free to post on my wall :o or pm me.

Sorry too long story, this is just my thoughts, I hope you guys having so much fun too like me. :o

RoyalBlue305
01-23-19, 11:10 AM
Agree with you guys. You get out what you put in to these events. A lot like life. Complainers sit on the sidelines. If you don’t play you NEVER win. If you at least give it your best effort you give yourself the opportunity to succeed.

I was unable to finish this collection since my main focus was the Leaderboard event and I was able to get Second Place in that and got the Pony! I did receive the Flying Squirrel, Tourist Sheep, and Leopard Safari Jeep so I was very pleased with those prizes.

Great job S8 and thank you Mods for helping!

little_veggie
01-23-19, 02:01 PM
The animated decorations are great thanks . I am hanging on to the gardening gnome too . Bring on the next event . Xxxx

orca1006
01-23-19, 04:37 PM
They're having a hard discussion which way to go next.
The countless directional signs are confusing and useless, they should've been burried at the cellar forever.

they are all so adorable! :D congrats~

p.s. good thing you got convinced to join the event XD

raissawinda
01-23-19, 04:43 PM
they are all so adorable! :D congrats~

p.s. good thing you got convinced to join the event XD

Haha yasss! Thank you so much for convincing! :D

Rynetory2
01-24-19, 03:23 AM
Update:

The craft option of Exotic Pet Feed has been added for all players with the Flying Squirrel. :)

Allie0105
01-24-19, 09:29 AM
I?m sorry if I?m going to seem like I?m a complainer but I don?t agree with the comment ?You get what you put in to these events?. I LOVE this game. It?s fun, interesting and the pets are adorable but this event (and the previous one) I was unable to get all the different prizes even after submitting nearly 40 collections. This involved much time and the use of gems so I put A LOT in to this event. I did so much work in this event I miraculously ended up in third place.

I like the prizes offered but I would also like the opportunity of just buying the missing ones at some point (eg for 1 day after the end of the event?) or the ones I?m unable to get. I would expect them to be expensive but, as I only speak for myself, I?d be prepared to pay for them. I just find the event really deflating when I?ve spent so much time and money and still can?t achieve the goals. Maybe my expectations of gaining all the prizes in the event is too high though there is usually a prize for doing so.

I understand Storm8 have expenses and they need the players to contribute to them. I also believe Farm Story 2 is one of the best value for money. So for that i thank Storm8.

Anyway, these are my thoughts - negative though it may be - and my suggestion.

I also wanted to thank the Forum Moderators for all the help they provide be it taking our problems to Support, answering our questions or posting what the goals entail.

draughnc
01-24-19, 08:31 PM
When will the post office be storable?

Rynetory2
01-25-19, 12:59 AM

I've sent in a reminder.

Skg643
01-25-19, 01:23 AM
I still can't make the Exotic Pet Feed*=( Anyone else have this problem?

Allie0105
01-25-19, 04:29 PM

I?m not sure if this helps but I have to scroll across to the far right of the feed mill to find mine. Good luck.

Kinky_Candy
01-25-19, 06:51 PM
Thank u Team now i can remove my Post Office in my cellar :)

Skg643
01-25-19, 08:14 PM
I still don't have it maybe cause I have an android

Rynetory2
01-26-19, 03:17 AM

Looks like it's fixed. Please check your game.

Thank u Team now i can remove my Post Office in my cellar :)

Thanks for the update on yours.

Rynetory2
01-26-19, 03:19 AM

I still don't have it maybe cause I have an android

It was added for everyone with the Flying Squirrel. Do you have the Flying Squirrel?

Skg643
01-26-19, 01:29 PM
Yes I do and all I have is a flag. I'm trying to add a screenshot to show you but I don't know how.

Rynetory2
01-27-19, 01:26 AM
Yes I do and all I have is a flag. I'm trying to add a screenshot to show you but I don't know how.

I'm asking them to check for you after the weekend.

Skg643
01-29-19, 02:39 PM
Ok thank you so much

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 02:19 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.