PDA

View Full Version : Transfer coins from Farm Story to City Store (and vice versa)

FarmLand1
08-22-10, 07:27 AM
I think it would be great if both games would be connected/linked. We could transfer coins from one game to another and transfer gems for dollars.

Also, your farm could become an extension of your city, the city on one side and roads that lead to your farm.

Thanks

Jessy
08-23-10, 06:49 PM
I hope that TeamLava will consider this idea or build on it.

Unregistered
08-24-10, 05:36 PM
That would be great

Unregistered
08-25-10, 04:51 PM
It's a great idea to link both games

New York
08-26-10, 10:49 PM
Let's do it

Nikita
08-29-10, 10:57 AM
I think this would be a great way to reward both game users

Unregistered
08-29-10, 10:10 PM
I think it would be great if both games would be connected/linked. We could transfer coins from one game to another and transfer gems for dollars.

Also, your farm could become an extension of your city, the city on one side and roads that lead to your farm.

Thanks

Great idea! Also... I'd add something more... What about having by default users you already added in FS or CS as your neighbors in both games? Since it's all based on the ID and the ID is the same... Don't know if someone has already suggested something similar. If so, pardon me 


08-30-10, 06:33 PM
Great idea! Also... I'd add something more... What about having by default users you already added in FS or CS as your neighbors in both games? Since it's all based on the ID and the ID is the same... Don't know if someone has already suggested something similar. If so, pardon me 

Great idea, i love the way this thread is building on everyones positive input.

Unregistered
09-04-10, 06:18 AM
Hi team lava what do you think of this thread, any feedback?

Unregistered
09-06-10, 12:37 PM
agreed
I would like to transfer coins from my farm to my city or vice versa


09-09-10, 03:50 PM
Creating a link and transfer capability between both games would be amazing!

Unregistered
02-08-11, 02:13 AM
We should definitely be able to transfer coins!