PDA

View Full Version : FOREST PARTY: Feather Up - 2019 Jan 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
01-03-19, 03:50 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49374

How to play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463692&viewfull=1#post1463692

Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Flowerswirl : 75
Second Prize: Flowler : 450
Third Prize: Petalbloom : 1,250
Fourth Prize: Draft Horse : 2,000
Fifth Prize: Cygnace : 3,200

Community Prizes
(unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Gold Feathers, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Folded Birdbath
Second Prize: Food
Third Prize: Runes

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49410

Event Boosts
Flowerswirl - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
Petalbloom - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
Electric Flight
Goal 1
Hatch a Hoversqueaker
REWARD: 250 Gold Feathers

Goal 2
Raise your Hoversqueaker to Level 10

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

Phoenix406
01-03-19, 01:23 PM
I already got a pop up for the next event: a Forest Party. I am already in love with these animals but know that I will not be able to finish (I can never get the final prize), so I'm already excited and disappointed at the same time. Maybe I can work a miracle or do a ton of speed breeding or something to get to the final prize. It looks like the Golden Goose, but they will probably call it some type of swan. I have geese in real life, and they are amazing animals, so I want all the goose/duck/swan animals that they ever come out with. I was going to cut back on my spending on these games after the new year, but I might have to make an exception and get a bunch of gems so I can speed breed my way to this goose!

jibro
01-03-19, 02:42 PM
Happy new year everyone!
This upcoming event looks good. All tho I won?t go for the swan, the horse has a refreshing design. Hard to skip this game.. it just feels so unique in its kind. At my current level (190) its selectively easy to play relaxed. Im glad I never like all animals cause that way I would be crazy playing. To me its too funny that I wont stop collecting these horses yet, while I dont even like them in real life😆 if some friends had the chance to find out how I play this, their laughs will be heared from the poles. Looking back at past year I played most minimalistic as life is always busy, tho I achieved most goals I wanted, with spending around 300gems per month. Ive tested a lot of timing strategy that fits with my liferoutine and in the end my conclusion is that this is a beautiful game. And I wish for S8 to realize and focus on that even more this year. Its a game created with love, with the right choices, people will keep coming back, without, more will leave. January starts promising!

Minimalio
01-13-19, 04:09 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49374

How to play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463692&viewfull=1#post1463692

Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Flowerswirl : 75
Second Prize: Flowler : 450
Third Prize: Petalbloom : 1,250
Fourth Prize: Draft Horse : 2,000
Fifth Prize: Cygnace : 3,200

Community Prizes
(unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Gold Feathers, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize:
Second Prize: Food
Third Prize: Runes

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49410

Event Boosts
Flowerswirl - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
Petalbloom - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
Electric Flight
Goal 1
Hatch a Hoversqueaker

Goal 2
Raise your Hoversqueaker to Level 10

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D
Ho sbloccsto il premio comunit? e ho ricevuto il primo premio:una fontanella che secondo le informazioni che da dovrebbe dare 60 punti ogni 2,5 h una volta che viene posizionata. Io questo l'ho fstto ma non parte nessun timer...in poche parole non funziona. ? un premio fasullo? Un oggetto vecchio utilizzabile solo come decorazione? Non ? chiaro che tipo di premio sia.
Grazie

Phoenix406
01-13-19, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure what you said - I don't have time to pull up Google translate right now - but I think you are asking about the decorations that give points. Prize #1 is a decoration that gives you 4 Points every 4 hours. The third prize is another decoration that gives 16 points every 4 hours. So you need to place them in your forest and get a (paltry) 20 points every 4 hours. The first individual rise is *just* a decoration- an origami birdbath.

Minimalio
01-13-19, 09:49 PM
I'm not sure what you said - I don't have time to pull up Google translate right now - but I think you are asking about the decorations that give points. Prize #1 is a decoration that gives you 4 Points every 4 hours. The third prize is another decoration that gives 16 points every 4 hours. So you need to place them in your forest and get a (paltry) 20 points every 4 hours. The first individual rise is *just* a decoration- an origami birdbath.
Grazie....piu o meno ? quello che volevo sapere...

Rynetory2
01-14-19, 08:07 AM
Ho sbloccsto il premio comunit? e ho ricevuto il primo premio:una fontanella che secondo le informazioni che da dovrebbe dare 60 punti ogni 2,5 h una volta che viene posizionata. Io questo l'ho fstto ma non parte nessun timer...in poche parole non funziona. ? un premio fasullo? Un oggetto vecchio utilizzabile solo come decorazione? Non ? chiaro che tipo di premio sia.
Grazie

The first community prize is a decoration - Folded Birdbath. The event boosts are the 1st and 3rd individual prizes as posted in Post 1 and also as Phoenix406 said. :)

miadoubled
01-14-19, 10:10 AM
I do have to say, I love that the horse is the 2k milestone.

Minimalio
01-14-19, 10:39 AM
The first community prize is a decoration - Folded Birdbath. The event boosts are the 1st and 3rd individual prizes as posted in Post 1 and also as Phoenix406 said. :)
Grazie del chiarimento

AppieP
01-14-19, 11:03 AM
I do have to say, I love that the horse is the 2k milestone.

Me too. Unlock within 1 hour starting now:o

Rynetory2
01-15-19, 06:28 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

AppieP
01-15-19, 10:38 AM
We unlocked all community prizes

deadpixel
01-15-19, 10:53 AM

Whoopie! Yeah!

Ten more Realm Runes to add to the 1,400 that I have and cannot use :mad:

Phoenix406
01-15-19, 11:50 AM

Can you or anyone tell me how much food we get in these events? Is it 10,000?

Phoenix406
01-15-19, 11:54 AM
Newer account got Cygnace due to blowing through about 600 gems for speed breeding. Old account got the Draft Horse with just a little speed breeding, but, of course, there is nowhere to hatch it. 😕

AppieP
01-15-19, 12:07 PM

I wish I knew it for sure, but I think your right about that. Didn't pay attention for it. Sorry.

Minimalio
01-15-19, 02:07 PM
Dovrebbero essere 15.000 di cibo e 8 rune

paulmiddle
01-15-19, 03:41 PM
I didn’t get to the horse, left it to the last couple of minutes and was going to see how many gems it cost when the icon disappeared! It was never going to be easy without managing to breed the mouse.
Never mind on to the storybook.

Sakrysta
01-16-19, 11:03 AM
I continue to be disappointed that the final individual prize is out of reach unless you spend gems. This used to be a fun, collaborative event. Now it's an exercise in frustration. I would have loved to add the Cygnace to my collection. :(

Phoenix406
01-16-19, 02:08 PM
Dovrebbero essere 15.000 di cibo e 8 rune

Grazie molto! E anche per il tuo messaggio privato riguardo il recente torneo.

Rynetory2
01-24-19, 05:42 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.