PDA

View Full Version : Telling Tales battles not registering

preinsko
01-01-19, 07:12 PM
The 5 points for winning battles is not registering. The first time I figured I had misread the points the second time I made sure I had the points written down. 149 before 149 after. I restarted to see if that would work and no joy still 149.
This is becoming a habit where things just don?t work as expected.

Anuisia
01-01-19, 07:37 PM
I'm not getting points for winning battles either.

I remember in a previous event we didn't receive points for winning battles until the already-in-progress battle tournament ended. Maybe the same thing is happening now. I decided not to complete this battle tournament because I already had the dragon from a previous tournament so there are still a few hours until my tournament ends. Can anyone confirm that this is why we are not receiving any points for battles?

lnztrekfan
01-01-19, 08:48 PM
I’m also not getting my shields for winning!�� I’ve completed 9 battles and each one said I earned a shield x 1 but when I went to my storage no shields were in there. I then double checked the craft building to see if that would tell me and it shows zero.������ I should have 9 at least because the tourney is still going and I know where I was and where I am now.

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-01-19, 09:13 PM

I remember in a previous event we didn't receive points for winning battles until the already-in-progress battle tournament ended. Maybe the same thing is happening now. I decided not to complete this battle tournament because I already had the dragon from a previous tournament so there are still a few hours until my tournament ends. Can anyone confirm that this is why we are not receiving any points for battles?

You are probably right. I finished the tournament earlier today and I am receiving both world event hearts and battle dragon shields for my battles.

lnztrekfan
01-01-19, 10:38 PM
You are probably right. I finished the tournament earlier today and I am receiving both world event hearts and battle dragon shields for my battles.

Oh! Good to know. I will check again tomorrow then. Thanks guys!

random59
01-01-19, 10:44 PM
I’m getting both, hearts for the world event and also the battlemarks from the arena!

deadpixel
01-02-19, 02:33 AM
Now that the previous tournament is over, the points are being properly awarded.

But what's with the level 3 dragon in a regular, non-tourney battle?

[S8] Elsa
01-02-19, 12:53 PM

Yes, this is intended.