PDA

View Full Version : LEADERBOARD: Take Flight - 2019 Jan 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
01-01-19, 12:36 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49318

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49375

Event Schedule
Event is live from Jan 1 at 11:30am.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone.

How to play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463689&viewfull=1#post1463689

Happy New Year! :D

AppieP
01-02-19, 03:46 PM
I'm loosing points while i was doing nothing. I just saw while I was looking too my points by coincidence. 2 a 3 minutes before that I collected a box with 25 points. Why and why again. This happened to me before last LB.

Phoenix406
01-02-19, 06:55 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts on the LB? I love the Acehound and hope I can win it. I'm currently tied for 2nd. I never tie! I know this won't last long, but it reminds me of the planned ties in Dragon Story.
I like the Orchid Otter, but I already have one on both accounts. I just had to level him up to level 12. I'm kind of disappointed because I wanted to keep one as a baby. I know that I can hatch the new baby now, but until we get more expansions, I'm leery of hatching too many animals on my second account because I don't want it to end up completely full like my first account.
I had the Jellyflash and the Northwest Whale on my first account already. I need to hatch the Jellyflash on my second account if I want to advance on getting the Heliphant, but I'm not crazy about it and kind of don't want to to hatch it. :( I would like to hatch the Northwest Whale on my second account, but again, I'm leery about hatching to many animals. I've had a dozen opportunities to buy the Wise Eagle in the last year and always decided against it. I guess now I will get one whether I want it or not. lol! I'm always happy to have a new animal.

Silverrain1
01-03-19, 03:44 PM
I quite enjoy leaderboards but as Iv been playing so long, I generally have all the animals. Great if you don?t have them but I know how many I?m missing out on so would loooooove to get them! Even tho, I guess they will stay in storage.
Ugh, I was silly and hatched my jasper dragon before event started haha.

AppieP
01-04-19, 03:01 AM
I'm happy with the habitat crowds nest from the milestone.

silverdovex
01-04-19, 08:55 AM
I'm happy with the habitat crowds nest from the milestone.

same here! I?m going to re-group some of my animals to make it a Peter Pan themed habitat :)

deadpixel
01-05-19, 03:32 PM
https://i.ibb.co/vmWMYyF/8-FCF26-C2-AECE-4042-9-E36-3-AC4765756-C5.jpg

Are we supposed to hatch this in order to earn the Featherlite points? If so, why does the goal not instruct us to do so?

AppieP
01-05-19, 03:52 PM

Are we supposed to hatch this in order to earn the Featherlite points? If so, why does the goal not instruct us to do so?

Don't know why it's not a task, but yes you need to hatch it in order too earn the points. Only if your interested for the monthly creature of course.....

HarlieD
01-06-19, 03:32 AM
So even though it says to EARN the jellyflash, what we really need to do is hatch it?

AppieP
01-06-19, 05:07 AM
So even though it says to EARN the jellyflash, what we really need to do is hatch it?

Yes we do! Sorry

kanajunroses
01-06-19, 11:48 PM
I'm loosing points while i was doing nothing. I just saw while I was looking too my points by coincidence. 2 a 3 minutes before that I collected a box with 25 points. Why and why again. This happened to me before last LB.

Sorry that it happened to you; it happened to me when I feed my animals, you received 48 points but the score didn't change. It was still the same number it was before I spinner a silver chest for a meer 25 points. Neither the 48 nor the 25 points were not added. Not the first time. Yesterday feed 20,000 apples and no points either. Nor the the first leaderboard that it happened in. I'm so tired of saying they can't recreat issue so no issue.

kanajunroses
01-06-19, 11:52 PM
Have all the animals except the whale jay but after noticing that game wasn't being honest in adding up point, lost interest. Can't get 80 runes fast enough for the habitat. LB was the only one event still doing because adventures and community event...never breed the animal or got enough points to get beyond first reward. Now I have more decoration in storage and over 2,000,000,000 coinsthink game must be dead. Like restaurant 2. Just recycling, nothing new. These games should be fun, enjoyable,not hardening our hearts against being ripped off.

kittyruth777
01-07-19, 03:06 AM
I very much agree with u , I wish we could make a complaint and say the same words u just spoke : this game should be fun , enjoyable ......etc

Minimalio
01-07-19, 04:40 AM
Sorry that it happened to you; it happened to me when I feed my animals, you received 48 points but the score didn't change. It was still the same number it was before I spinner a silver chest for a meer 25 points. Neither the 48 nor the 25 points were not added. Not the first time. Yesterday feed 20,000 apples and no points either. Nor the the first leaderboard that it happened in. I'm so tired of saying they can't recreat issue so no issue.
L'identica cosa dell'altro LB. Punti e rune dati e poi ripresi....succede a molti....

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 06:15 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

BiggerBubbles
01-08-19, 11:19 AM

Well, this is annoying, with 1 hr 15 min to go, just discovered this unfinished goal. I reached the last milestone, so never realised I hadn?t completed this and wondered why. I never earn the monthly prize so in the long run, it won?t matter, but there might have been other goals after that that might have affected my LB results.

Phoenix406
01-08-19, 01:51 PM
Well, this is annoying, with 1 hr 15 min to go, just discovered this unfinished goal. I reached the last milestone, so never realised I hadn?t completed this and wondered why. I never earn the monthly prize so in the long run, it won?t matter, but there might have been other goals after that that might have affected my LB results.

There were other goals after that, but I don't think they affected LB points, only the Featherlites. But, yes, it will really affect your ability to get the Heliphant. We needed to hatch each animal in order to get the Featherlites, so Orchid Otter, then Jellyflash, then Northwest Whale, then Wise Eagle, and finally Bluejay Whale. I don't think that the goal to obtain the next batch of Featherlites unlocked until you hatched the first one, so you could have hatched your Brave Eagle but not received Featherlights for it because you hadn't completed the Jellyflash goal first. Each animal you hatched gave an increasing number of Featherlights.

Sakrysta
01-08-19, 05:20 PM
Well, two wins and one fourth. Several people earned a bunch of points with about 5 minutes to spare and passed me at the end. I did not try very hard - boosted a couple days ago to finish the milestones in time to complete the goals, then just kept an eye out to see how it turned out. I was not really interested in the prize, but I didn?t want to waste the boost either, so I did enough to get first. Turned out it was enough to win the other two.

BiggerBubbles
01-08-19, 08:04 PM
There were other goals after that, but I don't think they affected LB points, only the Featherlites. But, yes, it will really affect your ability to get the Heliphant. We needed to hatch each animal in order to get the Featherlites, so Orchid Otter, then Jellyflash, then Northwest Whale, then Wise Eagle, and finally Bluejay Whale. I don't think that the goal to obtain the next batch of Featherlites unlocked until you hatched the first one, so you could have hatched your Brave Eagle but not received Featherlights for it because you hadn't completed the Jellyflash goal first. Each animal you hatched gave an increasing number of Featherlights.

It was a shame in a way as I actually got all the milestone animals, which I don’t normally do, however I never finish the world event anymore so in the long run it won’t matter. Wish I had realized and looked here earlier. I couldn’t breed the animal they wanted either, and I tried the whole time.

Rynetory2
01-15-19, 06:51 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.