PDA

View Full Version : Add Me: Castle Story - January / February 2019

SpiritWind00
12-31-18, 05:02 AM
Looking for active neighbors? Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.

Please note that it is polite to leave a message on a player's in-game wall to say you've sent an invite.

Note: You can delete your own posts in this forum only.

Make sure you check the Hub for links to game guides, helpful information, Castle 101 help for brand new players and many many more helpful tips and tricks.

Helpful Hints - click here to take you to this thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75731-Helpful-Hints-for-New-Players).

Click here to read the Terms of Service (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?227-Terms-of-Service):
A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that [B](1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

(I am not accepting new neighbour requests at this time... sorry.)

kiryuuku123
01-26-19, 01:07 AM
Looking for new neighbors to help with events. I?m active and I gift and accept event help only thank you 😊 iD Kiryuuku

troja_7999
02-11-19, 05:33 AM
Active neighbours needed ��. Please add troja_7999

k0942
02-11-19, 12:52 PM
I could use a few more active players for events! ID k0942
Daily player since 2012, but I don?t visit/gift neighbours often anymore. If there is something you need though, message me on my wall!

arkinese
02-12-19, 02:17 PM
ID arkinese — Level 50. I usually check the game 1-2x/day and respond to any requests then. I don’t gift or visit unless an event requires it.

negncic
02-14-19, 05:29 PM
Please add me. Negncic

claupu
02-21-19, 12:21 PM
Hey, I am looking for new neighbors. I play several times every day, but ususlly don‘t visit. Please add claupu. Thanks.

sakuranomisan
03-29-19, 08:33 PM
Looking for new neighbours, play many times a day. Will respond to requests but don't usually visit. If you have specific requests, message me on my wall!
also playing bakery, restaurant and home design

add me: sakuranomisan