PDA

View Full Version : Solved Gift Station - unfinished building after event

Natasha_07
12-24-18, 08:24 PM
I bought a limited gift decoration for coins and it shows as a broken unfinished building. Why is this ?

Someone please help or answer.

I don't want an unfinished box on my board, I rather have my coins back.

Lapetshop7
12-24-18, 09:35 PM
Extra gift stations show up in the market to get, but put one on your farm and its just shows up as a building box please help get rid of this! Don't want just a empty big box on my farm taking up space. Thanks

logansmil
12-25-18, 06:28 AM
That also happened to me too. Please can you help us to get rid of it. Thank you and Merry Christmas

draughnc
12-25-18, 09:27 AM
The gift station is showing on sale for zero dollars. I placed it on my farm and now it is stuck.

duckbean
12-25-18, 11:11 AM
It happened to me also. Can you help get rid of gift station? Merry Christmas

JesusFreak1118
12-25-18, 11:49 AM
I?m so confused! I took a large box (covered in tarp like the items we buy and need time to be ready) from the market for $0. I had several of them available so I got them all. One has the check mark above it like it?s ready to open, but it won?t. The others have the tool box but not the check so they aren?t ready. I can?t find anything to show what to do. Can anyone help? TIA

Lapetshop7
12-25-18, 12:40 PM
I think it was a glitch to why all of the gift stations showed up in the market to buy and now that the event is over, it can't be built. Please fix this storm8 and at least help us get rid of the big box on our farm because I don't want a big building box taking up room on my farm. Please remove it!! Thanks

I?m so confused! I took a large box (covered in tarp like the items we buy and need time to be ready) from the market for $0. I had several of them available so I got them all. One has the check mark above it like it?s ready to open, but it won?t. The others have the tool box but not the check so they aren?t ready. I can?t find anything to show what to do. Can anyone help? TIA

annya_usagi
12-25-18, 04:53 PM
The gift station is showing on sale for zero dollars. I placed it on my farm and now it is stuck.

Same for me... I put three of them on my farm, thinking it's a christmas gift for free after the event ended... and now I have a massive chunk of my farm occuppied by this... I even reinstalled my game to see if that helped, and nothing....

Can someone help, please?

raissawinda
12-25-18, 04:59 PM
Same for me... I put three of them on my farm, thinking it's a christmas gift for free after the event ended... and now I have a massive chunk of my farm occuppied by this... I even reinstalled my game to see if that helped, and nothing....

Can someone help, please?

I believe this is an error, I wish the team be working on it immediately. I can only move it. There is a sign that shows if we have enough tools to fix the gift station building or not, but when I touched it nothing happened. I mean, what kind of tools and how many of them needed to fix the building? It's been 2 days and no instruction yet.

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 05:01 PM
I believe this is an error, I wish the team be working on it immediately. I can only move it. There is a sign that shows if we have enough tools to fix the gift station building or not, but when I touched it nothing happened. I mean, what kind of tools and how many of them needed to fix the building? It's been 2 days and no instruction yet.

I think you will need to wait a day or two more for the programmers to return from their Christmas break before they can fix this.

raissawinda
12-25-18, 05:33 PM
I think you will need to wait a day or two more for the programmers to return from their Christmas break before they can fix this.

Ah yes I'm so sorry, enjoy your holiday too, team!! :D I am enjoying mine berry berry much...

vinafarm2015
12-25-18, 07:05 PM
I have the same problems with a gift station on my farm. Please help fix the bugs. Thank you.

grameys
12-25-18, 09:12 PM
great.. cause same here ����

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 05:57 AM
I've reported this over earlier. Please wait for the team to fix it for us. We need to wait a bit due to the holidays.

driver1711
12-26-18, 06:39 AM
I have a Gift Station that I inadvertently purchased after the leaderboard event closed. I don't see any purpose for it now, but I can not delete or store. These are also still n the Market under decorations. First is 165 gems and next 5 are 0 coins. What's up with that?

oozeulb
12-26-18, 09:31 AM
Hi! I found the gift stations in the Market, there were about 6, with 0 cost after the event. I thought, oh how nice, we can have one as a decoration! So I put one on my farm. It had the brown wrapper around it like something new and it?s still that way, two days later! I can?t get it off my farm now. Please Help!

Thank you so much,

Nancy

You can ask general game play questions on this thread. :)

Previous thread: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1) (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74508-Farm-2-Help-Me-I-have-a-Question-(Thread-1))

logansmil
12-26-18, 10:07 AM
I've reported this over earlier. Please wait for the team to fix it for us. We need to wait a bit due to the holidays.

Thank you. Happy holidays.

krissy13a
12-26-18, 10:52 AM
I'm having the same problem I can't get rid of the wrap station (it is wrapped and has a flashing tool chest

GP1988
12-26-18, 03:46 PM
I'm having the same problem I can't get rid of the wrap station (it is wrapped and has a flashing tool chest ?Free? gift stations I put in my farm aren?t able to be deleted. Please help:(

thelighthouse2019
12-26-18, 07:19 PM
I hace the same problems. Someone please can help us?/

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 01:36 AM
This has been fixed earlier. You can now sell the Gift Station in Edit mode.

draughnc
12-27-18, 06:30 AM
Thank you. Was able to sell and get it off my farm.

Allie0105
12-28-18, 09:25 PM
I too had this issue. Thank you for fixing the problem. I’m just kicking myself I didn’t read this thread first. I thought I’d try deleting and reinstalling the game. Bad move. I now have to wait for it to repopulate. Important note to self: check forum first. Lol. I hope all at Storm8 enjoyed their holiday and have a happy New Year.

lulu_linda
01-04-19, 11:18 AM
This happened to me too! I should have learned! Same thing happened with the beaver dam!

driver1711
02-04-19, 06:40 AM
This happened to me too! I should have learned! Same thing happened with the beaver dam!

I now see that I was not the only one with this problem gift station. I still can not remove mine. If I put it in edit mode, all are grayed out for removal.