PDA

View Full Version : Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 05:34 AM
You can ask general game play questions on this thread. :)

You may find most of the answers to your questions already in the Guides.

Farm Story 2 | Game Guides
Main Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide)
Buildings and Crafts Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&viewfull=1)
Farm Activities and Features Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&viewfull=1)
Pets Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94215-Pets-Guide)
Index Listing (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88973-Farm-Story-2-Index-Listing&viewfull=1)

Farm Story 2 | Event and Goal Guides
Event Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&viewfull=1)
Goal Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&viewfull=1)

Previous thread: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1) (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74508-Farm-2-Help-Me-I-have-a-Question-(Thread-1))

12-26-18, 08:13 AM
I found the thread for the other problem. Why are we only allowed 5 giftings per day?

annya_usagi
12-26-18, 08:41 AM
Hi,
I am doing the new event to make the tea sets in the studio, and that appears just fine, and i can also make the tea in the Specialty Goods building... but i don?t see the recipes in the bakery and kitchen.

Are we supposed to do the winterland challenge first before they appear, or is it a bug that they?re not there?

kimsfarn
12-26-18, 09:24 AM
I have the same problem . I can’t make the ingredients anywhere.

oozeulb
12-26-18, 10:32 AM
Where do I post, or ask, my question?

annya_usagi
12-26-18, 09:25 PM
However, i still can't see event recipes in the kitchen and bakery, nor can collect from grape vines and passion fruit vines, though i 'can' collect from maple trees..... Please help us before this event ends, it's so hard to make so many studio tea sets with so many parts in it, too..

All I've been doing so far is tea and i can barely make that even though i have the boost for the rabbit to appear.. and that didn't seem to help at all, either, i barely see him and it cost a hundred gems, too...

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 01:35 AM
I found the thread for the other problem. Why are we only allowed 5 giftings per day?

It's by game design that we are allowed to send 3 gifts per day, you can receive more but you can only send 3. See section Gifts under Chapter Neighbours in Main Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1249924&viewfull=1#post1249924

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 01:41 AM
Bug posts on the unfinished Gift Station has been moved to the Bugs forum. Please see my update there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107120-Gift-Station-unfinished-building-after-event

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 01:43 AM
Where do I post, or ask, my question?

You can post game question here or in their dedicated threads.

For reporting of bugs and issues, please use the Bugs and Issues forum.

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 01:58 AM
Hi,
I am doing the new event to make the tea sets in the studio, and that appears just fine, and i can also make the tea in the Specialty Goods building... but i don?t see the recipes in the bakery and kitchen.

Are we supposed to do the winterland challenge first before they appear, or is it a bug that they?re not there?

However, i still can't see event recipes in the kitchen and bakery, nor can collect from grape vines and passion fruit vines, though i 'can' collect from maple trees..... Please help us before this event ends, it's so hard to make so many studio tea sets with so many parts in it, too..

All I've been doing so far is tea and i can barely make that even though i have the boost for the rabbit to appear.. and that didn't seem to help at all, either, i barely see him and it cost a hundred gems, too...

Please see event thread. I'll post updates in Post 1 of event thread. For questions related to the event, please use the event thread. Good luck with your event.

Please take note:

The event crafts in the Bakery, Kitchen, Specialty Goods and Studio will remain invisible (locked) until you get to the respective goals to unlock them.

Wrong source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha - reported
The source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha shown in game are wrong for high level farms and I have reported them over. You should get them from after mining and fishing respectively.

tigerlillypalace
12-28-18, 01:54 AM
I'm at level 57 and in the deli there was a new recipe to make, not sure what it is called but it looks like a Subway roll...one of the ingredients is a green leafy ?vegetable,which when i click on it, it says 'from crop dryer'...I don't have a crop dryer and can't find it in the Market. I have all the buildings in the market. i play on ios. Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year all xx

Fairyreserve
12-28-18, 05:35 AM
I'm at level 57 and in the deli there was a new recipe to make, not sure what it is called but it looks like a Subway roll...one of the ingredients is a green leafy ?vegetable,which when i click on it, it says 'from crop dryer'...I don't have a crop dryer and can't find it in the Market. I have all the buildings in the market. i play on ios. Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year all xx

You do have a crop drier, u just may not have expanded to it yet, it's the pond like thing that starts out as a swamp. Bottom left. Once u repair it, the crops that grow there can be used raw, or they can be dried in the crop drier. That's how we get seaweed, cranberries, and rice. If it's green and leafy, it's either seaweed or Wasabi.

Lozziemj
12-31-18, 10:30 PM
Is there any benefit to using gems to purchase all of the truffle pigs or do they all do the exact same?

Lozziemj
12-31-18, 10:32 PM
Also, I have a large number of gold bells and continue earning them. Seems it would be fair to stop giving those when you?ve used all you can. That or open something else they can be used on. My two cents 😊

Rynetory2
12-31-18, 11:33 PM
Is there any benefit to using gems to purchase all of the truffle pigs or do they all do the exact same?

They are all the same. See Chapter Truffle Hunt in Farm Activities and Features Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247875&viewfull=1#post1247875

Also, I have a large number of gold bells and continue earning them. Seems it would be fair to stop giving those when you?ve used all you can. That or open something else they can be used on. My two cents ��
Congrats that you have a lot of gold bells but that's not the case for most of us. :( Feel free to post feedback in their dedicated threads.

raissawinda
01-01-19, 07:59 AM
Hi, I earn some silver bells now, but I can't seem to get my self anything from the market, how many silver bells I need to collect to shop? And is there any tips to collect the gold bells? If it's not the bronze one, I usually get the silver one. Thank you.

hazydaisy80
01-21-19, 05:03 AM
Hi, how do I turn off the pop up adds for other S8 games that keep appearing at the most inopertune moments whilst playing on farm story 2 & when it has just loaded up? Thanks

Rynetory2
01-21-19, 05:35 AM
Hi, how do I turn off the pop up adds for other S8 games that keep appearing at the most inopertune moments whilst playing on farm story 2 & when it has just loaded up? Thanks

There's no option to switch them off but you can install the games and you wont get the pop ups afterwards.

Fairyreserve
01-21-19, 11:10 PM
There's no option to switch them off but you can install the games and you wont get the pop ups afterwards.

If you're offered gems to do it, it's well worth the install.

hazydaisy80
01-22-19, 01:55 AM
What a shame, there used to be. Thanks for the reply

NElove6
01-23-19, 08:43 AM
I have a soup kitchen from a previous event that doesn’t produce anything but I can’t get it into my cellar. It’s taking up valuable land space. Help?

judyandthecat
01-23-19, 10:24 AM
I have a soup kitchen from a previous event that doesn’t produce anything but I can’t get it into my cellar. It’s taking up valuable land space. Help?

It produces an item every 12 hours. Swipe your pail across it like you would a pet.
It cannot be stored unfortunately ... none of the new super pets like this can.

menps1
01-25-19, 02:02 AM
Hi, just wondering where to get the unicorn topiary? I?ve seen in my neighbour and it looks so cute

raissawinda
01-26-19, 07:58 AM

Why do my penguin decorations got hearts pop up??? This happpened several times now. So weird.

cosmolife
01-26-19, 11:55 PM
Why is it so hard to look for the current max capacity of barn and silo? Search does not yield anything. All info posted were in 2014

Can we please have it easier to search, or sticky it somewhere?

What is the current max barn capacity please?

Rynetory2
01-27-19, 01:30 AM
Why is it so hard to look for the current max capacity of barn and silo? Search does not yield anything. All info posted were in 2014

Check the Guides under chapter Barn, Silo instead of looking through old threads. They contain the most updated information since I've been updating them.

raissawinda
01-27-19, 01:31 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide

Scroll down, the Barn at page 1, and the Silo at page 3. Our kindhearted mod Rynetory2 did that.

Rynetory2
01-27-19, 01:33 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide

Scroll down, the Barn at page 1, and the Silo at page 3. Our kindhearted mod Rynetory2 did that.

Thanks raissawinda. We were replying at the same time.

Rynetory2
01-27-19, 01:33 AM
Hi, just wondering where to get the unicorn topiary? I?ve seen in my neighbour and it looks so cute

It was an event prize for past event.

Rynetory2
01-27-19, 01:34 AM

Why do my penguin decorations got hearts pop up??? This happpened several times now. So weird.

Mine does the same. It helps to get more tips. :)

cosmolife
01-27-19, 03:25 AM
Check the Guides under chapter Barn, Silo instead of looking through old threads. They contain the most updated information since I've been updating them.

Thank you. I did look in the guides section, but it was overwhelming. So I attempted to search for “barn, silo.” And search gave me old posts.

Can you or anyone please update your search engine to show current posts please? Too many guides. Too much info. Searching is much easier, but not when the search engine itself produces old stuff :p

skkdjdkckdmj
01-27-19, 11:47 PM
When I was lower levelled I didn't really pay attention to as to whether people were still playing the game, I would just send them an invite. Now I have about 5 or so farms that I have sent an invite to but it is obvious that they no longer play the game. Is there a way to remove the invite I sent them?

tsumtsum27
01-28-19, 02:02 AM

Barn/ silo capacity now is at 2.195 max.
But pls correct if im wrong.
I was looking for that information too and found it on the link provide above.
Thx to Rynetory2.

judyandthecat
01-28-19, 04:08 AM
Barn/ silo capacity now is at 2.195 max.
But pls correct if im wrong.
I was looking for that information too and found it on the link provide above.
Thx to Rynetory2.

You are right on
It is right under the tab barn

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793

fml999
01-29-19, 03:06 PM
Hi can you help. I have a question about the Chefs gnomes boiler. I purchased in game the basic one for coins as part of the task but I am still being asked to purchase one for 200��. Should this not have disappeared when the task ended? Thanks

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 01:56 AM
Thank you. I did look in the guides section, but it was overwhelming. So I attempted to search for “barn, silo.” And search gave me old posts.

Can you or anyone please update your search engine to show current posts please? Too many guides. Too much info. Searching is much easier, but not when the search engine itself produces old stuff :p

The forum software is by vBulletin, outside Storm8's control. No changes can be done.

Here are some ways which I have designed the Guides to help players to get to them easily.
1. Guides are structured and organised by categories. The name of the guide tells you what information it contains.
2. Post 2, Table of Contents, in Game Guide shows the topics of all guides for easy reference.
3. Post 1 of individual Guide show its own Table of Contents
4. Index Listing enables you to jump straight to the topic of the item you are looking for. You can find "Barn" under B Listing.

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 01:59 AM
When I was lower levelled I didn't really pay attention to as to whether people were still playing the game, I would just send them an invite. Now I have about 5 or so farms that I have sent an invite to but it is obvious that they no longer play the game. Is there a way to remove the invite I sent them?

I'm afraid this is a known issue on pending invitations for Storm8 games including Farm Story 2. There's nothing we can do until they fix it. I've added you to my bug report.

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 02:01 AM
Hi can you help. I have a question about the Chefs gnomes boiler. I purchased in game the basic one for coins as part of the task but I am still being asked to purchase one for 200��. Should this not have disappeared when the task ended? Thanks

Here's my reply to another player who asked about it. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106856-UPDATE-Noodle-House-Boilers-amp-Limited-Time-Quest-2018-Nov-27-(POLL-ADDED)&p=1560386&viewfull=1#post1560386

lubok
02-02-19, 04:37 AM
Why can not I sell Exotic Pet Food to my neighbours like any other food?

loulou1290
02-03-19, 05:42 AM
Has anyone one across this eclair type of thing? It says Specialty Goods, but I can’t see it in there. 49741

Scalezzzz
02-03-19, 01:49 PM
Has anyone one across this eclair type of thing? It says Specialty Goods, but I can?t see it in there. 49741

I asked about this too but never got a response so maybe nobody knows what it is :p

Lilliepaddd
02-03-19, 02:38 PM
Why is my truck, plane or train not asking for anything in the noodle house? Is it just me lol?!

Minimalio
02-03-19, 10:25 PM
Has anyone one across this eclair type of thing? It says Specialty Goods, but I can’t see it in there. 49741
Fa parte del nuovo "evento"....avrai una ricetta nuova completando 7 livelli richiesti dalla ragazza (guarda il rosone a sinistra). Quello che ti chjede l'aereo ? il primo step che otterrai se completerai la donazione di 13 pan cake....spero sia chiara la mia risposta. ..comunque guarda il rosone degli obiettivi. ..? molto pi? semplice capire cos'? quello che ti viene chiesto.

Rynetory2
02-03-19, 11:38 PM
Why can not I sell Exotic Pet Food to my neighbours like any other food?

You can still sell but your neighbours may not be able to buy it if they did not unlock this craft. They need to have Super Plants or Super Pets in order to unlock it.

Rynetory2
02-03-19, 11:40 PM

This is the new limited goal prize craft. You need to complete "I Do Eclaire" goals in order to unlock it. See Post 2 of event thread.

I asked about this too but never got a response so maybe nobody knows what it is :p

Just replied to you in the Bugs forum. Responses are slow on weekends.

Lilliepaddd
02-04-19, 05:59 PM
Why is my truck, plane or train not asking for anything in the noodle house? Is it just me lol?!

Anybody!? Lol

Scalezzzz
02-04-19, 06:16 PM
Just replied to you in the Bugs forum. Responses are slow on weekends.

Thanks! I figured responses were slower during the weekends. Just hoped another member would recognize it if it was part of the event or if it was from a past event. :)

lubok
02-07-19, 12:19 PM
You can still sell but your neighbours may not be able to buy it if they did not unlock this craft. They need to have Super Plants or Super Pets in order to unlock it.
We both have a Venus Flytrap, but when I put Exotic Pet Food in my shop my neighbor sees it as "SOLD". It seems like this food is prohibited to bye for players.

lubok
02-07-19, 12:32 PM

I have not received any orders for noodle house items for a long time. A few of these items sit in my store since I had finished the goals for noodle house. In fact, I don't remember have I ever received any order for them.

Lilliepaddd
02-07-19, 05:40 PM
Is there any way to get rid of chores we don't want to do, it just feels like a lot of clutter especially when I'm doing an event. Thanks!

AX9KXJ5
02-09-19, 11:20 PM
Sorry new to the game & a bit confued. Where do you get things like picks, shovels, axes, paint pots etc. The FAQs only says deliveries, but the only things I get from plane deliveries is expansion stuff. Is there something else I should be delivering & missing?

PookieBear50
02-10-19, 12:48 AM
Sorry new to the game & a bit confued. Where do you get things like picks, shovels, axes, paint pots etc. The FAQs only says deliveries, but the only things I get from plane deliveries is expansion stuff. Is there something else I should be delivering & missing?

In addition to expansion papers, deliveries will also occasionally drop picks, shovels, saws, hammers, paint pots, nails, screws, bricks, and wooden planks...everything you need to expand the capacity of your barn and your silo or to unlock new spaces in the side shop as well as in each building's task queue, and also the tools needed to clear the spaces you have expanded to. It may take a while, but they will start dropping...just keep sending deliveries, and you will start to get them, along with everything else.

Later, you will be able to get some tools from the moles which will pop up occasionally (you need to tap on them), pets that you buy or win will also occasionally find them as they roam your farm, you might find them in them Mine, or fish them out of the Fishing Pond (these last two are rare, however, so do not rely on them). As you expand you will also find some items from the junk piles you reach and clear away.

AX9KXJ5
02-10-19, 01:09 AM
Ok thanks for the info, it must be really slow for me as after 11 levels none have dropped so far.

AX9KXJ5
02-10-19, 06:42 AM
Do fruit trees have a limited life span i.e. die after 3 harvests for example, or are they never ending. Just wondering because saws are none existant & if it going to become an issue like a farm full of dead trees, may as well just delete the game.

P.S. it is not mentioned in the game guides, it just lists the trees, what level & cost etc

raissawinda
02-10-19, 06:50 AM
Do fruit trees have a limited life span i.e. die after 3 harvests for example, or are they never ending. Just wondering because saws are none existant & if it going to become an issue like a farm full of dead trees, may as well just delete the game.

P.S. it is not mentioned in the game guides, it just lists the trees, what level & cost etc

Our dear mod Rynetory2 has made a very clear instruction there. Please read this. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247843&viewfull=1#post1247843

Rynetory2
02-10-19, 09:29 AM

raissawinda is correct. :) Under each tree, when the guide states
- "Harvest 2 fruit per tree every x hours." means you can collect from it every x hours continuously -> there's no limited life span.
- "Each ash tree is available for 2 cuts." means you can only cut it twice -> it has limited usage.

Fruit trees and bushes have no limited life span but Ash Tree and Hickory Tree have limited usage.

The information of all trees are listed in the link raissawinda provided. Feel free to ask if you have more questions. Remember to play nice in your post as members are being kind and helpful to help to answer your question. :)

Our dear mod Rynetory2 has made a very clear instruction there. Please read this. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247843&viewfull=1#post1247843

Bkjqrxy
02-10-19, 05:06 PM
Thank you so much...

AX9KXJ5
02-10-19, 10:29 PM
How do you get rid of used boost flags once they are finished?

PookieBear50
02-10-19, 10:47 PM
How do you get rid of used boost flags once they are finished?

Tap on the flag, then on the icon that appears at the base of the screen. I believe it will cost you a coin (or 5) to clear the flag.

AX9KXJ5
02-10-19, 11:03 PM
Tap on the flag, then on the icon that appears at the base of the screen. I believe it will cost you a coin (or 5) to clear the flag.

Ok I tried tapping & all it would let me do is move it, thanks will try again.

AX9KXJ5
02-10-19, 11:19 PM

No I tried again & the only icon at the bottom of my screen is the blue tick to close edit mode.

AX9KXJ5
02-10-19, 11:49 PM
Found it thanks, you tap in main screen not in edit mode to delete

AX9KXJ5
02-11-19, 07:16 AM
Ummm am a bit confused on the developers logic. I just leveled up to level 14 & suddenly there is 6 new machines to buy, plus the 2 from previous levels I cannot yet afford. Now suddenly the orders are all for items I cannot make. So how do you now make coin to buy these new machines if all the orders are unattainable?

raissawinda
02-11-19, 07:46 AM
Ummm am a bit confused on the developers logic. I just leveled up to level 14 & suddenly there is 6 new machines to buy, plus the 2 from previous levels I cannot yet afford. Now suddenly the orders are all for items I cannot make. So how do you now make coin to buy these new machines if all the orders are unattainable?

Sell items you don't need to craft like eggs, milk, crops (wheat and/or corn). Put them up on your side shop. Do the plane deliveries. Discard orders you cannot fill in. Tap the butterflies and moles and otters appear on your farm. They sometimes reward you with coins even gems. Add as many as you can generous neighbors then ask them nicely to buy your items (I always do this, thanks to my loveliest neighbors). Hope this helps you out, I got this advise from an old friend here many years ago. :) when I'm bankrupt (like now) I do this and it works. Of course I can sell more expensive items bcs I am at level 52 now. Good luck! :o

To add:
Oh yeah, I diligently tap the butterflies, moles, and otters bcs if I complete a collection in the collections gallery, I may have a chance to win $2,000 or 10 gems! A farmer once reported that she/he won a 100 gems bundle. How lucky she/he was. As for me, 10 gems was awesome. Jackpot :D

AX9KXJ5
02-11-19, 07:56 AM
Sell items you don't need to craft like eggs, milk, crops (wheat and/or corn). Put them up on your side shop. Do the plane deliveries. Discard orders you cannot fill in. Tap the butterflies and moles and otters appear on your farm. They sometimes reward you with coins even gems. Add as many as you can generous neighbors then ask them nicely to buy your items (I always do this, thanks to my loveliest neighbors). Hope this helps you out, I got this advise from an old friend here many years ago. :) when I'm bankrupt (like now) I do this and it works. Of course I can sell more expensive items bcs I am at level 52 now. Good luck! :o

To add:
Oh yeah, I diligently tap the butterflies, moles, and otters bcs if I complete a collection in the collections gallery, I may have a chance to win $2,000 or 10 gems! A farmer once reported that she/he won a 100 gems bundle. How lucky she/he was. As for me, 10 gems was awesome. Jackpot :D

Thanks for the tips, although it is the plane orders I cannot do, I have been diligently deleting & manage 1 order in last 5 hrs lol. I have put some stuff up in market, but how do I ask neighbours to buy? There is no chat option unless I am missing it.

Rynetory2
02-11-19, 08:40 AM
To add:

Haha I was one of them. I won 100 gems many years ago and I literally jumped for joy. Invested those gems in show pony.

Rynetory2
02-11-19, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the tips, although it is the plane orders I cannot do, I have been diligently deleting & manage 1 order in last 5 hrs lol. I have put some stuff up in market, but how do I ask neighbours to buy? There is no chat option unless I am missing it.

You can ask your neighbours by posting on their game wall in-game or by the forum using the Buy/Sell thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2

P.S. See Post 1 of Main Guide to navigate around the forum.

Try to ask from your high level neighbours for help. Chances are they have expanded and they can help you with parts and buying your items to help with coins.

AX9KXJ5
02-11-19, 09:22 AM
You can ask your neighbours by posting on their game wall in-game or by the forum using the Buy/Sell thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2

P.S. See Post 1 of Main Guide to navigate around the forum.

Try to ask from your high level neighbours for help. Chances are they have expanded and they can help you with parts and buying your items to help with coins.

Ok thanks

raissawinda
02-11-19, 08:35 PM
I am currently lvl 14 & I am getting plane orders for an item, which when I tap on it (it is a blue bottle with a cow on it) the game says it is from the studio which isn?t available till lvl 17. Is the game directing me to the wrong machine or is it a bug? I shouldnt get orders for items above my level should I?

Please do not stuck on an item for too long, play the game quickly and make it easy. Discard anything you can fill in. Leave things you cannot craft. It takes maybe 5 or 10 mins from discarded items to change into a new order. If you keep playing that way, I am afraid in an event you will miss the chance to get into the next stage (usually there are 7 to 11 stages). Well, if it is really a bug, please do not overthink that, hehe. You haven't come into a stresful part of this game, which is an extremely LOW drop of event items. :o
You can sell upgrade parts and/or expansion papers you think you don't need as they will earn you high cash and will be sold super fast. That's just how I play my game. :)

AX9KXJ5
02-11-19, 09:07 PM
Please do not stuck on an item for too long, play the game quickly and make it easy. Discard anything you can fill in. Leave things you cannot craft. It takes maybe 5 or 10 mins from discarded items to change into a new order. If you keep playing that way, I am afraid in an event you will miss the chance to get into the next stage (usually there are 7 to 11 stages). Well, if it is really a bug, please do not overthink that, hehe. You haven't come into a stresful part of this game, which is an extremely LOW drop of event items. :o
You can sell upgrade parts and/or expansion papers you think you don't need as they will earn you high cash and will be sold super fast. That's just how I play my game. :)

Ok thanks. I guess I just like to know how things work.

here2helpout
02-11-19, 09:17 PM
Took me a long long long time to realise I could even discard plane orders so I highly recommend discarding what you can?t do. Just keep crafting and planting crops to build your do and more things will open over time.

As your barn is also small, don?t hoard things you don?t need. If you haven?t seen it in your craft buildings, get rid of it so it?s not taking space. If you see a craft takes a long time to craft like maple bread for example, if you see it buy it as it will save you 4hrs and a slot in your building.

AX9KXJ5
02-11-19, 10:16 PM
Took me a long long long time to realise I could even discard plane orders so I highly recommend discarding what you can?t do. Just keep crafting and planting crops to build your do and more things will open over time.

As your barn is also small, don?t hoard things you don?t need. If you haven?t seen it in your craft buildings, get rid of it so it?s not taking space. If you see a craft takes a long time to craft like maple bread for example, if you see it buy it as it will save you 4hrs and a slot in your building.

Thanks for the tips, although discarding wasnt actually the problem I am doing that, was just wondering why I was getting requests for items that could only be crafted above my current level

here2helpout
02-12-19, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the tips, although discarding wasnt actually the problem I am doing that, was just wondering why I was getting requests for items that could only be crafted above my current level

It may have been an event. You still may be able to buy the items if you see them in the market but you will be able to craft them before you know it

Rynetory2
02-12-19, 08:12 AM
I am currently lvl 14 & I am getting plane orders for an item, which when I tap on it (it is a blue bottle with a cow on it) the game says it is from the studio which isn’t available till lvl 17. Is the game directing me to the wrong machine or is it a bug? I shouldnt get orders for items above my level should I?

This may be a bug so I've moved your post to the Bugs forum. I have some questions for you here.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107643-Farm-craft-at-wrong-level

AX9KXJ5
02-14-19, 12:25 AM
I keep getting these bears with pink hearts, & the market is rife with them. What am I supposed to do with them?

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 01:12 AM
They are needed for the new event just started today. Some events allow us to trade event items and some don't. This one does. :)

Here's the event thread.
Piper's Perfect Wedding - 2019 Feb 13 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107648-Piper-s-Perfect-Wedding-2019-Feb-13)

AX9KXJ5
02-14-19, 01:48 AM
They are needed for the new event just started today. Some events allow us to trade event items and some don't. This one does. :)

Here's the event thread.
Piper's Perfect Wedding - 2019 Feb 13 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107648-Piper-s-Perfect-Wedding-2019-Feb-13)

Thanks for link, but I still dont get what I am supposed to do with them?

AX9KXJ5
02-14-19, 10:28 PM
Are truck orders alway so unreasonable at higher levels? The first were reasonable & achievable, but now they are a bit ridiculous. I mean 1 request is 12 chocolate bars, they take 1hr to make so that means that machine is tied up for 12 hrs & the renumeration is only $295. If I sold that many in market I could make just over $700. Most other boxes are similar ridiculous numbers, I get you get cowbells, but it is a lot of effort for 1 single bell lol.

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 11:12 PM
Thanks for link, but I still dont get what I am supposed to do with them?

Goal 1 of Piper's Imaginary Wedding goal series requires you to get teddy bear from warehouse deliveries and Goal 2 requires you to put the Teddy Bear into the Toy Box to get Groom Bears. The information of the event are listed in Posts 1 and 2 of the event thread. Feel free to post there if you have more questions on the event. Good luck with your event!

Rynetory2
02-14-19, 11:18 PM
Are truck orders alway so unreasonable at higher levels? The first were reasonable & achievable, but now they are a bit ridiculous. I mean 1 request is 12 chocolate bars, they take 1hr to make so that means that machine is tied up for 12 hrs & the renumeration is only $295. If I sold that many in market I could make just over $700. Most other boxes are similar ridiculous numbers, I get you get cowbells, but it is a lot of effort for 1 single bell lol.

You can see how our truck orders were in our unofficial goals here. :) Trucks, trains, balloons and planes orders give other incentives like getting parts, gems, tickets and cowbells, though they aren't great in getting monetary profits.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92267-The-Farmers-Market-Jun-16-2016-(iOS)

AX9KXJ5
02-14-19, 11:42 PM
You can see how our truck orders were in our unofficial goals here. :) Trucks, trains, balloons and planes orders give other incentives like getting parts, gems, tickets and cowbells, though they aren't great in getting monetary profits.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92267-The-Farmers-Market-Jun-16-2016-(iOS)

Thanks I tried searching the forum, but that thread didnt even come up. I think I will give them a miss, way to much effort for a casual game, for to little incentive. Pity you can’t send them away, those little trucks above all the machines are really annoying.

raissawinda
02-15-19, 12:40 AM
Try the train for gems and the trucks for bells. :) the balloons for fancy decorations.

raissawinda
02-15-19, 12:45 AM
Thanks I tried searching the forum, but that thread didnt even come up. I think I will give them a miss, way to much effort for a casual game, for to little incentive. Pity you can’t send them away, those little trucks above all the machines are really annoying.

Oh imho they're not anoyying. They're called 'features'. That is what we are all looking for. I would probably have died boring just crafting and selling items. I was so happy to know that the balloon, train, plane, and the truck are not just decorations. They can move, produce sound, and operate. I can pretend like I am the pilot or the locomotive engineer too when everybody is busy! Packing and delivering. How busy I am! Oh my imagination has gone too far.... :o I'm just a farmer! :D

kindefarm1890
02-27-19, 09:10 AM
S8 can you look into why the pink and green special lure from a past event keeps showing up in Stormie's shop? This lure has shown up in the shop since the event, I don't remember which one, but yesterday two of them appeared in Stormie's shop. I think someone else asked this question already but I am not certain which tread that was on.

Lozziemj
02-27-19, 09:04 PM
S8 can you look into why the pink and green special lure from a past event keeps showing up in Stormie's shop? This lure has shown up in the shop since the event, I don't remember which one, but yesterday two of them appeared in Stormie's shop. I think someone else asked this question already but I am not certain which tread that was on.

Storm 8, I have been seeing it too and quite frequently. It?s called ?Present Bait? so I think it was from the Christmas event maybe. It?s using up slots in the shop where we could be buying and selling other items. Thanks!

Rynetory2
02-28-19, 07:03 AM

Storm 8, I have been seeing it too and quite frequently. It?s called ?Present Bait? so I think it was from the Christmas event maybe. It?s using up slots in the shop where we could be buying and selling other items. Thanks!

Please use the Bugs and Issues forum. There's an existing thread on this. Thanks!

menps1
03-04-19, 09:03 PM
Hi I have seen white lovebird for sale but now I can?t find it!! Just got the home and no bird , so it?s a glitch ?

Peggyg723
03-06-19, 04:50 AM
my cotton crop has disappeared? Can't plant cotton.... tried restarting the game.. no help. did they take it away?

Rynetory2
03-06-19, 07:33 AM
my cotton crop has disappeared? Can't plant cotton.... tried restarting the game.. no help. did they take it away?

Please see the bug thread for this issue. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107834-Cotton-plant-option-is-missing&p=1567335#post1567335

johnpaulg
03-06-19, 02:43 PM
Are there any plans to add items that can be purchased to use the gold bells? I have accumulated 41 and have no where to use them

Thanks

db1323
03-06-19, 08:07 PM
I’ve been asking the same question for months. I hope they respond.

Rynetory2
03-07-19, 07:23 AM
Are there any plans to add items that can be purchased to use the gold bells? I have accumulated 41 and have no where to use them

Thanks

Storm8 does not speculate future game updates.

You are very lucky to get so many gold cowbells! Not everyone is as lucky as you! Gold cowbells are very rare drops, so I hope they don't add more items needing them to purchase or unlock, otherwise the majority of the community will suffer because we can't buy them. :(

Freshte
03-10-19, 03:59 AM
Why are we unable to store pets once we have placed them on our farm? Is this an android bug or is it the same for Apple folks? I don't want to have my polar bears out when it's the middle of summer. Also I mistakenly purchased a lovebird tree and even though I don't have a pet attached to it, I can't store the blasted thing. With space at a premium this is a real hindrance. Please fix.

Rynetory2
03-10-19, 04:26 AM
Why are we unable to store pets once we have placed them on our farm? Is this an android bug or is it the same for Apple folks? I don't want to have my polar bears out when it's the middle of summer. Also I mistakenly purchased a lovebird tree and even though I don't have a pet attached to it, I can't store the blasted thing. With space at a premium this is a real hindrance. Please fix.

This feature is currently unavailable on Android platform. Don't worry, it's not a bug. Feel free to drop a request here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97376-Store-habitats-pets-for-Android

Friday_1
03-10-19, 02:59 PM
I need suggestions. I suddenly seem to have more animals (pets) than I can feed. The feed requires bacon, which is limited to the cows. Now some of the cannery recipes also require bacon, that takes away from my animal feed. I have three pastures, four cows each. I can never find bacon for sale in the market.

Do I have to put animals down (storage) because I can?t feed them? Can we petition for more cows? Suggestions please?

Rynetory2
03-11-19, 04:48 AM
Hope you realise bacon comes from pigs.... not cows. Try collecting every 3 hrs from your pigs if you can, to get more bacon.

Friday_1
03-11-19, 04:52 AM
Yes! Total brain freeze. Of course bacon comes from pigs. I just can’t get enough. Too many demands for it.

flash64
03-12-19, 01:06 AM
Storm8 does not speculate future game updates.

You are very lucky to get so many gold cowbells! Not everyone is as lucky as you! Gold cowbells are very rare drops, so I hope they don't add more items needing them to purchase or unlock, otherwise the majority of the community will suffer because we can't buy them. :(

I was going to ask the same question! I have 12 gold bells & nothing to spend them on. At least the silver can be used to make a lure in the pond. Perhaps the gold could be used in a similar way in the future?

siberiahpf
03-17-19, 05:19 PM
Does anyone know how to get the "crop dryer"? I see I need it to make one of the pizza's but it is not in the market place to purchase.. thanks

PookieBear50
03-17-19, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know how to get the "crop dryer"? I see I need it to make one of the pizza's but it is not in the market place to purchase.. thanks

If this is for the recipe that requires watercress, the "crop dryer" is located next to the water garden.

Kinky_Candy
03-18-19, 12:37 PM
Hello all:) If u play this game in Apple device do u have any problem with iOs 12.1.4? I dont know if i must download it or not:confused:

Rynetory2
03-18-19, 08:37 PM
Hello all:) If u play this game in Apple device do u have any problem with iOs 12.1.4? I dont know if i must download it or not:confused:

No issue. :)

skkdjdkckdmj
03-26-19, 12:21 AM
Is it possible for us players to request events that we want? Or is it just up to Storm8??? I have some ideas of some cool events and I was wondering if there was a way to request these ideas so we have an input in what events occur. This might also allow more players to participate in events if we got a say instead of people not participating because they aren't interested in the event. Just wondering

Have an amazing day farming everyone! :)

skkdjdkckdmj
03-26-19, 02:47 AM
Is it possible to transfer gems between farms? I have two smaller farms which both have around 20 gems each and I was hoping it was possible to transfer them to my main farm

Paul__
03-26-19, 04:11 AM
You can only trade items currently.

Rynetory2
03-26-19, 04:30 AM
Is it possible for us players to request events that we want? Or is it just up to Storm8??? I have some ideas of some cool events and I was wondering if there was a way to request these ideas so we have an input in what events occur. This might also allow more players to participate in events if we got a say instead of people not participating because they aren't interested in the event. Just wondering

Have an amazing day farming everyone! :)

The Suggestions and Feedback forum is the place for players to post their suggestions. :) That is a subforum, you will need to check your device setting if you have trouble viewing it, as spoken in pm. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?249-Farm-Story-2-Suggestions-amp-Feedback

Is it possible to transfer gems between farms? I have two smaller farms which both have around 20 gems each and I was hoping it was possible to transfer them to my main farm

You can't merge multiple accounts nor transfer game board items (e.g. coins, xps, gems, decorations, buildings, etc) of individual accounts.

Rynetory2
03-28-19, 05:00 AM
The order warehouse is asking me for canned coffee, but I’m only on level 47 & canned coffee is not available until level 50. I don’t remember the warehouse asking me for things I can’t make before. Is this normal?

It should not. Tis a bug. :( I've moved your post and replied you in the Bugs thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107643-Farm-craft-at-wrong-level&p=1570972&viewfull=1#post1570972

guppie5
03-30-19, 07:47 AM
I have 3 farms. On each farm I have different costs for gems. One farm has no sale on gems going on, one has gems for 20% off and the third farm has gems for 30% off. Why the difference?

linborg
03-31-19, 07:46 AM
I have a question, I can no longer get balloon ticket from the free gifts! I get mi 8 g tools, a gem, a saw but no balloon ticket. Plz help,me!

Rynetory2
04-01-19, 04:51 AM
I have 3 farms. On each farm I have different costs for gems. One farm has no sale on gems going on, one has gems for 20% off and the third farm has gems for 30% off. Why the difference?

Promotional features like gem sale are random. Not everyone get the same offer.

Rynetory2
04-01-19, 04:52 AM
I have a question, I can no longer get balloon ticket from the free gifts! I get mi 8 g tools, a gem, a saw but no balloon ticket. Plz help,me!

Promotional features are subject to changes.

Friday_1
04-04-19, 02:01 AM
I have the Outback Succulent Pots, but I can’t get anything to plant in them. I’ve seen plants in the Newspaper, so other players are getting items planted. Do I need something special to be able to plant? Thanks

judyandthecat
04-04-19, 02:23 AM
I have the Outback Succulent Pots, but I can’t get anything to plant in them. I’ve seen plants in the Newspaper, so other players are getting items planted. Do I need something special to be able to plant? Thanks

Click on one of the pots and you should of received four I think of each Succulent to begin.
Hoping you did not use them to make something.

Friday_1
04-04-19, 02:29 AM
Yes, the succulents are showing, but when I tap on them nothing happens.

willowbrookfarm
04-04-19, 02:30 AM
Same Happened to me rebooted farm by turning off when I restarted had plants

judyandthecat
04-04-19, 03:06 AM
Yes, the succulents are showing, but when I tap on them nothing happens.

Try force closing and re opening

Friday_1
04-04-19, 03:26 AM
I had to delete the game and reinstall it, but that worked. I can plant now! Thanks for the suggestions!

Rynetory2
04-04-19, 10:04 PM
I had to delete the game and reinstall it, but that worked. I can plant now! Thanks for the suggestions!

Glad to hear that it's working now! :)

If this happens in future, try restarting game. If it does not work, restart your device should resolve it. Reinstallation will be the last resort to save you the hassle of reinstalling and downloading graphics etc. Hope this helps.

cubbytracie
04-20-19, 05:04 PM
Hi, is there any other way than selling to get rid of items in the barn ? I have a 125 item barn and selling doesn't happen quick enough to restock for items etc. Tia

judyandthecat
04-20-19, 06:54 PM
Hi, is there any other way than selling to get rid of items in the barn ? I have a 125 item barn and selling doesn't happen quick enough to restock for items etc. Tia

Only other way is to put the item in your store and then delete it.

fml999
04-21-19, 07:02 AM
Hi so at the train station I am being asked for succulents but with that task being finished that’s not possible to fulfill. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?o

Rynetory2
04-22-19, 04:24 AM
Hi so at the train station I am being asked for succulents but with that task being finished that’s not possible to fulfill. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?o

This is a bug, see this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108260-Train-and-Warehouse-orders-ask-for-Succulent-from-Down-Under-event-items&p=1575362&viewfull=1#post1575362

fml999
04-22-19, 07:24 AM
Thank you x

draughnc
04-27-19, 05:49 AM
It appears we no longer have county fair events, why don't they open up that area for us to use.

raissawinda
05-07-19, 10:47 PM
Where can I find the previous event threads which are not sticked anymore on the forum? I want to re-read some information. Thank you :)

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 10:50 PM
They are in the sub forum here. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?365-Farm-Story-2-Event-and-Goal-Guides

I kept a list of events by year under Event Guide and a list of updates in Main Guide, links in my signature.

krisscritters
05-08-19, 04:18 AM
Why are some expansion parts so hard to come by? It seems I can not get maps for expanding and now there is a new GPS style map.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I posted this question a while back, have been checking for a response & haven’t seen one yet.

I guess I”m not going to get one. Time to consider deleting. I can’t expand with out old maps that haven’t dropped on my farm in what feels like over a year.

draughnc
05-08-19, 12:49 PM
Can they make the non storable items storable, i.e., pet rock, Venus fly traps, tilapia pool?

DaphneGlass
05-21-19, 03:48 PM
Has anyone noticed when completing a train order, some crafts, usually the really hard ones have 0 xp points, I have noticed it with the orange sugar, just filled 11 and as I loaded them I saw 0 xp, same with these red drinks (don't know the correct name for them), does anyone know if there?s a reason why some items have 0 Xperia?s points, thanks x (tried to include a screen shot but it won?t embed the photo) x

Rynetory2
05-21-19, 08:31 PM
Has anyone noticed when completing a train order, some crafts, usually the really hard ones have 0 xp points, I have noticed it with the orange sugar, just filled 11 and as I loaded them I saw 0 xp, same with these red drinks (don't know the correct name for them), does anyone know if there?s a reason why some items have 0 Xperia?s points, thanks x (tried to include a screen shot but it won?t embed the photo) x

Please post in the Bugs forum for tracking purposes. I can't remember if there's an existing thread, feel free to start one if there isn't.

Minimalio
05-21-19, 10:32 PM
Non conosco la ragione per cui non danno punti esperienza...ma ho notato questa mancanza diversi mesi fa....con l'introduzione di nuovi prodotti....forse una dimenticanza?

DaphneGlass
05-22-19, 06:16 AM
Please post in the Bugs forum for tracking purposes. I can't remember if there's an existing thread, feel free to start one if there isn't.

Done, thank you xx

pspoiled65
05-22-19, 11:26 AM
Will the red panda only go in the rescue pen? I already have 2 and they are full. They should allow players to buy more than 2 or 3 of pet houses

KojiMama
05-22-19, 02:47 PM
I have the same problem!!! What will the capybara use? I really like this pet!

Rynetory2
05-22-19, 08:24 PM
Will the red panda only go in the rescue pen? I already have 2 and they are full. They should allow players to buy more than 2 or 3 of pet houses

Yes it goes into the Rescue Pen and mine are full as well. I agree with you that we should be able to buy more habitats.

If you play Farm 2 for years and acquire pets from events, Market, etc, you'll find you have lots of pets. :) If you're playing on iOS platform, you can store some pets. Unfortunately this is currently unavailble on Android. Feel free to drop a request for more habitats in the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Rynetory2
05-22-19, 08:26 PM
I have the same problem!!! What will the capybara use? I really like this pet!

I'll check on this. Will post in the event thread when I hear more.

DaphneGlass
05-24-19, 05:26 AM
I have noticed this for over a year now, I have 2 farms, the farm thats on my iphone 6s plus is level 51 and my main farm on my ipad level 60. When I try and buy off my level 60 farm with my level 51 farm, even after a reboot, the item doesn't show in the shop so I can buy it, now and again it works, but just recently I cannot buy at all from my larger farm, then the item then gets swiped by a random player and I then have lost the craft. Is this a common problem, it only happens with my smaller farm, if I buy from my smaller farm the item shows fine. I have lost a lot of high coin crafts because of this 😞. I can buy ok from the newspaper or neighbours with both farms just not my own farms with each other, thanks for any advice, I have tried uninstalling, clearing cache etc but its just the same x

fidthesquid
06-17-19, 04:02 AM
I have a couple of "present baits" in my warehouse and noticed that Stormie is selling one today. It doesn't come up in my bait list when I click on the pond and its description is "???" when I click it in the warehouse. What is it for? Searched but can't find any info... thanks in advance!

Rynetory2
06-17-19, 05:52 AM
I have a couple of "present baits" in my warehouse and noticed that Stormie is selling one today. It doesn't come up in my bait list when I click on the pond and its description is "???" when I click it in the warehouse. What is it for? Searched but can't find any info... thanks in advance!

It was an expired event bait from past event and no longer in use. It's also a known bug that Stormie sells this to us. Here's the bug thread on it. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100040-Stormie-selling-expired-Event-items/page5

fidthesquid
06-17-19, 01:01 PM
Thank you!!!

KojiMama
06-17-19, 02:39 PM
I’ve noticed the pop up in the game announcing new habitats but the one people have been asking for, the rescue pen, has not been increased. I know increasing the dog and cat pens might entice players to buy the pets that are always for sale but it’s only fair that the rescue pens get increased as well. When will rescue pens get a bump?

vxn555
06-19-19, 01:26 PM
When will Android players be able to store pets and pet habitats?

AstronomyDan
06-21-19, 11:47 PM
Good evening,

I'm trying to send a support ticket to Storm8, but within seconds of submitting it, I get an e-mail response that my ticket is closed. Impossible since it's a weekend and no one is at the office to even read it. I tried a bunch of different things and topic options, and every one of them was sent back as closed.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

:/

Chocofrieda
06-22-19, 01:12 AM
Hi!
I can't send gifts to neighbors nor can I give anything back when I received from them.
I'm playing on Android.
Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it?

judyandthecat
06-22-19, 03:32 PM
Hi!
I can't send gifts to neighbors nor can I give anything back when I received from them.
I'm playing on Android.
Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it?

Have you tried doing a hard reboot?
If that doesn't work delete the game and reinstall it.
You will need restaurant story or dragon story to enter password and user name.
Then if that doesn't work Post in the bugs part of the forum and send a message to Rynetory2

Lilliepaddd
06-26-19, 03:02 PM
Is it possible to upgrade as it's says on the bottom when I click on it or would it be a waste of tools?

Thanks!

Nanaof8and2great
07-06-19, 02:15 PM
What is the purpose of winning gold if you can?t use it anywhere. I think they should somehow incorporate in the games unless they want to give us items in exchange, just a thought.

PookieBear50
07-06-19, 02:53 PM
Which "gold" are you referring to? If you are referring to the Gold nuggets we find in the mine, they can be used in the Jewelrymaker and in the Cannery. If you are referring to the Gold Cowbells, they can (I think) be used to unlock recipes in the Smokehouse and the Bait Shop.

If there is some other "Gold" to be won or found, I have not heard of it. Maybe you can post a screen shot to show what you are referring to?

skkdjdkckdmj
07-08-19, 12:21 AM
What is the purpose of winning gold if you can?t use it anywhere. I think they should somehow incorporate in the games unless they want to give us items in exchange, just a thought.

What's gold? :confused: Gold cowbells? They can be used to buy the smoker and unlock golden lure craft

keyla19
07-21-19, 09:20 AM
Hi there. For some reason when I promoted some food I don?t get my coins, especially when I promote 10 fried bananas that costs 24,000$. I?m trying to get coins to expand my farm. Please help me.

storm81775
07-25-19, 12:21 AM
Present Bait for sale in Stormie shop?

What is this new fish bait that I found in my stormie shop? It's called a "present bait" and has "???" listed in the description on the back of the card. I forgot to take a picture of it. But it's flamingo pink & aqua colored and sells for a market rate of 25 coins. I'm a experienced player, who just came back from a long hiatus and I can't figure out what it is. I've tried searching the forums and didn't find anything.

judyandthecat
07-25-19, 01:13 AM
Present Bait for sale in Stormie shop?

What is this new fish bait that I found in my stormie shop? It's called a "present bait" and has "???" listed in the description on the back of the card. I forgot to take a picture of it. But it's flamingo pink & aqua colored and sells for a market rate of 25 coins. I'm a experienced player, who just came back from a long hiatus and I can't figure out what it is. I've tried searching the forums and didn't find anything.

Our sweet Stormie decides to be cute and sell expired event items every once in awhile.

The present Bait is from the Present Predicament event last December.

Welcome back to the game!!

hkat2006
07-27-19, 11:00 AM
52495 Where can I craft the butter in this picture? I can't seem to figure that out. I checked in the dairy and only the regular butter is available. I'm level 73.

judyandthecat
07-27-19, 12:05 PM
52495 Where can I craft the butter in this picture? I can't seem to figure that out. I checked in the dairy and only the regular butter is available. I'm level 73.

It's truffle butter in the dairy.
Are you playing on android?

hkat2006
07-27-19, 01:17 PM
No, I just got an apple phone. I see a lot of new stuff to make but not the truffle butter. Below is what my dairy looks like.

hkat2006
07-27-19, 05:31 PM
I think I figured it out. Previously the truffle forest was not available to me. I haven't yet expanded to it yet so I'm assuming that's why I can't make truffle butter.

judyandthecat
07-27-19, 05:57 PM
I think I figured it out. Previously the truffle forest was not available to me. I haven't yet expanded to it yet so I'm assuming that's why I can't make truffle butter.

That was my next question was if you have the truffle forest and the other truffle items.

I don't think android devices have the truffle forest available.

Rynetory2
07-30-19, 08:11 AM
No, I just got an apple phone. I see a lot of new stuff to make but not the truffle butter. Below is what my dairy looks like.

Looks like you started your farm game on Android and now you have switched over to iOS platform. Expand to Truffle Forest, explained in Farm Features and Activities Guide - link in my signature, to begin hunting for truffles in order to craft those items.

Boots124
08-12-19, 12:49 PM
Hi. When visiting other farms I have noticed that some have been able to place buildings, trees, etc in the area between the Events site and the Farmer?s Market. (I have a .png image but am unable to upload it to this thread; I just get a message saying the upload failed!) However I cannot place any buildings, etc there even though I am at a higher level. Is this an issue with my account or do I need to complete some action or other before it becomes available?
I play on an iPad using the most up to date iOS.

Boots124
08-12-19, 12:58 PM
Another issue I have is that I keep being asked for products (trains, planes, trucks) that I am not yet at a high enough level to produce e.g. I am asked for Canned Coffee which is only available from the Cannery at level 50 whereas I am only on level 43. This issue is preventing me from completely filling the trucks and trains and thus I cannot reap the rewards (bells and gems) which would enable me to progress the game.
I play on an iPad using the latest iOS version.

judyandthecat
08-12-19, 02:21 PM
Hi. When visiting other farms I have noticed that some have been able to place buildings, trees, etc in the area between the Events site and the Farmer?s Market. (I have a .png image but am unable to upload it to this thread; I just get a message saying the upload failed!) However I cannot place any buildings, etc there even though I am at a higher level. Is this an issue with my account or do I need to complete some action or other before it becomes available?

That area was available to Android users who did not have the Farmers market

judyandthecat
08-12-19, 02:24 PM
Another issue I have is that I keep being asked for products (trains, planes, trucks) that I am not yet at a high enough level to produce e.g. I am asked for Canned Coffee which is only available from the Cannery at level 50 whereas I am only on level 43. This issue is preventing me from completely filling the trucks and trains and thus I cannot reap the rewards (bells and gems) which would enable me to progress the game.

I don't think every train and truck has those orders?
When they appear in your plane hangar you can delete them.
When they appear on a train or truck you just don't do any orders and wait for the next train or truck to arrive.

Trains one advantage you can usually complete to receive two gems or you can discard the entire train and a new one arrives in twelve hours.

Boots124
08-13-19, 12:28 AM
I don't think every train and truck has those orders?
When they appear in your plane hangar you can delete them.
When they appear on a train or truck you just don't do any orders and wait for the next train or truck to arrive.

Trains one advantage you can usually complete to receive two gems or you can discard the entire train and a new one arrives in twelve hours.

Thank you. The point that I was making was that there seems to be a logic error in the programming i.e. it is not logical to be asked for something that one cannot yet make. Is it en error or is it deliberate? Why would the app programmers wish to present us with unachievable orders. The game does not need to be made more difficult than it is.

When will we be able to discard trucks that are not achievable?

Boots124
08-13-19, 12:34 AM
I also have an issue with the Run On Ramen task that I hope you can help with. The task requires me to make Ramen at the Sushi Shop. However I cannot buy the Sushi Shop as it is locked by a goal, but I don’t know what that goal is. I have no other tasks that could seemingly bear on this one.
Thanks.

PookieBear50
08-13-19, 01:55 AM
I also have an issue with the Run On Ramen task that I hope you can help with. The task requires me to make Ramen at the Sushi Shop. However I cannot buy the Sushi Shop as it is locked by a goal, but I don’t know what that goal is. I have no other tasks that could seemingly bear on this one.
Thanks.

To unlock the Sushi Shop, I think you would need to expand to (and I think repair) the Water Garden, and maybe the Crop Dryer.

Rynetory2
08-13-19, 04:01 AM

You need to trim your photo before you can upload it to the forum.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo. (See How To A Post Photo On The Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum) if you need help on adding a photo by URL to your post.)

There is a known issue with Canned Coffee. Here's the bug thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107643-Farm-craft-at-wrong-level

Thanks.

You need to expand to the Water Garden in order to unlock the Sushi Shop. Mentioned in Sushi Shop in Buildings and Crafts Guide, Water Garden in Farm Activities and Features Guide. The links to the Guides are in my signature.

Chocofrieda
08-18-19, 04:05 AM
Have you tried doing a hard reboot?
If that doesn't work delete the game and reinstall it.
You will need restaurant story or dragon story to enter password and user name.
Then if that doesn't work Post in the bugs part of the forum and send a message to Rynetory2

Sorry for the super late reply! It took some trial and errors, but now I can send gifts to neighbors! Thx for the advice

storm81775
08-27-19, 06:51 PM
Did anyone see the pop up about boosted deliveries? I didn't see any details, anyone know? So far no boosted items yet from deliveries so maybe it hasn't started yet.

Fairyreserve
08-27-19, 10:13 PM
Did anyone see the pop up about boosted deliveries? I didn't see any details, anyone know? So far no boosted items yet from deliveries so maybe it hasn't started yet.

Starting August 30th.

shelkebrate
08-28-19, 08:54 AM
How do you make the Hot Rod Bait? I checked both my iPhone and Android games. Neither has it. I bought one from Stormie a few days ago, but it doesn't show up in my lures. I'm confused. Do you pay gems to get the option added to your bait shop/lures? Or do you pay gems to craft them?

Fairyreserve
08-28-19, 12:46 PM
How do you make the Hot Rod Bait? I checked both my iPhone and Android games. Neither has it. I bought one from Stormie a few days ago, but it doesn't show up in my lures. I'm confused. Do you pay gems to get the option added to your bait shop/lures? Or do you pay gems to craft them?

You cannot make this bait, I believe you purchase it with gems. I got it as a goal oh, so you can go in through the goal to make it. However, stormy sold me this bait today. Plus he also sold me regular fish hooks. So my guess is that today he's going to be the pond. I did buy the event bait, but it is not showing up in my face options to fish with. I have a feeling that it will not come available until the goal does. And again, my guess is that today is the day for that goal. I could be wrong. I would say that if the pond opens up as the daily goal and debate does not become available to you, into the event thread any mention it for support.

storm81775
08-30-19, 08:07 PM
I'm confused on how to know which habitat will accommodate which pet. For example, the Wise Owl and Blue Parakeet that are on sale, do I have to buy a Gentle Gazebo to use them? Can the Owl or Parakeet be put in the Nest? I also have a Duck Pond and a Lovebird Tree from previous events if those would work.

Rynetory2
08-30-19, 08:22 PM
I'm confused on how to know which habitat will accommodate which pet. For example, the Wise Owl and Blue Parakeet that are on sale, do I have to buy a Gentle Gazebo to use them? Can the Owl or Parakeet be put in the Nest? I also have a Duck Pond and a Lovebird Tree from previous events if those would work.

They go their original habitat and if the habitat is full, they may go to Gentle Gazebo.
Wise Owl - wildlife den
Blue Parakeet - bird tree

storm81775
08-30-19, 09:24 PM
They go their original habitat and if the habitat is full, they may go to Gentle Gazebo.
Wise Owl - wildlife den
Blue Parakeet - bird tree

Thanks for the reply. So I can purchase the wildlife den, but there's no bird tree available to me in the market. So I guess I can't get the Blue Parakeet (or the other birds on sale) unless I purchase the Gentle Gazebo with gems. I just wanted to make sure before I purchase with gems that I wouldn't also need to purchase the gazebo also with gems. Thanks again.

MrsVonZipper
08-31-19, 08:44 AM
I want to get the beagle that is available for a limited time right now but It says I need to get the Rescue Pen. However, it is Locked and won?t let me get it. Help!!!! Why is it locked?? Is this a bug? I am dying to get the beagle before time runs out. Storm8 closed my request for Help saying they don?t answer Gameplay questions. Anyone know why I can?t get the Rescue Pen for the beagle?

MrsVonZipper
08-31-19, 08:48 AM
I had this same problem before when the blue snail was in the market. I could not get it because the habit Crawlers Hollow was Locked for me. Why put a pet on the market when we can?t get the habitat because it is Locked. It keeps saying Locked by Goal. Is this a bug? Is anyone else having this problem??

storm81775
08-31-19, 03:43 PM
I want to get the beagle that is available for a limited time right now but It says I need to get the Rescue Pen. However, it is Locked and won?t let me get it. Help!!!! Why is it locked?? Is this a bug? I am dying to get the beagle before time runs out. Storm8 closed my request for Help saying they don?t answer Gameplay questions. Anyone know why I can?t get the Rescue Pen for the beagle?

Can the dog be housed in the dog house? If not I think you have to buy the Gentle Gazebo for another 175 gems to use it. I find this confusing as well and not sure why it's not made more clear upfront so you know what you're buying.

MrsVonZipper
08-31-19, 10:53 PM
Thx. It didn?t go into the dog house and I didn?t know whether it would go in the gentle gazebo or not. I didn?t want to use the gems to buy it and have it not take the beagle. After a whole day of debating, I decided to take a chance and buy the gazebo.... and it took the beagle!!!! Yaye! So I bought 3 beagles :) and the owl. Now debating if I should put the wise owl away and get a third beagle... He?s so cute and I love his floppy ears when he walks around.

judyandthecat
09-01-19, 06:42 AM
Thx. It didn?t go into the dog house and I didn?t know whether it would go in the gentle gazebo or not. I didn?t want to use the gems to buy it and have it not take the beagle. After a whole day of debating, I decided to take a chance and buy the gazebo.... and it took the beagle!!!! Yaye! So I bought 3 beagles :) and the owl. Now debating if I should put the wise owl away and get a third beagle... He?s so cute and I love his floppy ears when he walks around.

Go for it! You won't regret your decision!

Rynetory2
09-02-19, 04:55 AM

Very happy that you got what you wanted. :D Replied to your pm.

storm81775
09-02-19, 06:41 PM

Looks like storm8 opened up the Rescue Pen for coins purchase for at least the next 18 hours/end of the current sale.

Rynetory2
09-02-19, 07:13 PM

The habitats are back. :D

Hey guys,

I've sent in a request to the team to bring back the habitats of the pets of this sale and they wonderfully put them back! :D

Hope you are happy with this. Enjoy your shopping!

Cheers.

Let's continue this discussion in the sale thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109282-SALE-Studious-Show-Pony-amp-Aug-2019-Sale&p=1593631#post1593631

Fairyreserve
09-07-19, 11:11 PM
Ryne, per the Pm I sent you, I got it uploaded here in this thread but can't seem to upload pix to PMs. Hope this will suppice!

Replied to your pm. Rynetory2 :)

ladyinhotpink
09-08-19, 12:42 AM
Do you know if we are gonna get any more slots to open in our farm store? If so how soon? Cause I need more slots to clear my barn thanks😃

Rynetory2
09-08-19, 05:47 AM
Ryne, per the Pm I sent you, I got it uploaded here in this thread but can't seem to upload pix to PMs. Hope this will suppice!

Replied to your pm. :)

Breejan1987
09-08-19, 01:51 PM
Will these ever disappear? Will I spend gems if I click FINISH?

Paul__
09-08-19, 02:08 PM
Will these ever disappear? Will I spend gems if I click FINISH?

if you press finish they will disappear.

tsumtsum27
09-09-19, 08:53 AM
Ryne, I can't find the thread about moving farm to new device. I read about it once sometimes ago but can't find it now that I need it. Pls help with the link. Thank u

Rynetory2
09-10-19, 05:37 AM
Ryne, I can't find the thread about moving farm to new device. I read about it once sometimes ago but can't find it now that I need it. Pls help with the link. Thank u

Here's the link to that thread. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90176-Logging-in-with-different-device-Have-a-new-device

The information is also found in Post #15 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523) in Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide)

tsumtsum27
09-10-19, 07:24 AM
Here's the link to that thread. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90176-Logging-in-with-different-device-Have-a-new-device

The information is also found in Post #15 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523) in Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide)

Thank u so so much. I follow the instruction carefully and now I hv my farm in my new phone.

bluemoonalley
09-10-19, 08:34 PM
I have farm story 2 on iOS, and whenever I try to unlock the delivery truck, it refreshes after a few seconds and goes back to being locked. has this happened to anyone else? were you able to fix it?

Rynetory2
09-11-19, 05:32 AM
Thank u so so much. I follow the instruction carefully and now I hv my farm in my new phone.

Congrats and have fun playing on your new phone. :)

Rynetory2
09-11-19, 05:33 AM
I have farm story 2 on iOS, and whenever I try to unlock the delivery truck, it refreshes after a few seconds and goes back to being locked. has this happened to anyone else? were you able to fix it?

Welcome to Farm Story 2 and the forum. :)

Is there an error message? Can you post a screenshot?

Fairyreserve
09-11-19, 07:52 AM
Some random questions -->

Eclaire.
I took a small break from the game, and when I came back there were eclaires available to me in the newspaper, but I couldn't find where to craft it. I found it in the specialty goods guide, and it looks like it was a limited time recipe. But then why do I still see them out there in the newspaper? Is it just people finally offloading them after a time? Seems like quite a few of them out there, so just checking.

Blank Spots in Shops
I often see shops that say they have 12 items, but when I go to them, the slots are blank. I'm guessing they're selling iOS only products, which I cannot see, maybe? Cuz if they were locked by goal, it would say so, but these are just plain old blank. Just wondering why this is?

judyandthecat
09-12-19, 01:20 PM
Some random questions -->

Eclaire.
I took a small break from the game, and when I came back there were eclaires available to me in the newspaper, but I couldn't find where to craft it. I found it in the specialty goods guide, and it looks like it was a limited time recipe. But then why do I still see them out there in the newspaper? Is it just people finally offloading them after a time? Seems like quite a few of them out there, so just checking.

Blank Spots in Shops
I often see shops that say they have 12 items, but when I go to them, the slots are blank. I'm guessing they're selling iOS only products, which I cannot see, maybe? Cuz if they were locked by goal, it would say so, but these are just plain old blank. Just wondering why this is?

Eclaire was a limited time goal (getting the recipe)during an event.
If you didn't get the recipe then unless storm repeats it will not be available.
I am missing one of these recipes.
I can make Eclaires ad sell them.

I think the blank spots are likely Event Items that became invisible after the event.

princessskykennedy
09-12-19, 09:34 PM
Kitchen boost doesn’t work for New taco??

fastfoody
09-19-19, 09:21 AM
My farm starts empty and then it takes minutes before its back again.
What can i do about this problem ?

Mitzi111
09-21-19, 01:31 AM
In the Happy Harvest event, I used 2000 coins to 'Get Harvest Basket' in level 2. But it didn't register and does not show that there is 1/1 basket. It still shows 0/1 basket. This happened to me about 2 events ago too, so I just quit that event. What can I do to make the action register in the game?

Rynetory2
09-21-19, 05:58 AM
My farm starts empty and then it takes minutes before its back again.
What can i do about this problem ?

Are you saying the graphics appear gradually over minutes? If so, check your device has plenty of space/cache for downloading of graphics and make sure you have strong connection. The newer your processor is, the faster your connection is, both affect the speed which your graphics appear. See Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide.

Rynetory2
09-21-19, 06:02 AM
In the Happy Harvest event, I used 2000 coins to 'Get Harvest Basket' in level 2. But it didn't register and does not show that there is 1/1 basket. It still shows 0/1 basket. This happened to me about 2 events ago too, so I just quit that event. What can I do to make the action register in the game?

Not sure what happened to your game. Make sure you are playing on the latest game version with the latest os version, and avoid sync errors - see Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide. If all else fails, report in Bugs and Issues forum for further assistance.

I regularly housekeep my device, game and wifi so I don't get much issue with my farm. Housekeeping may seem like a chore to some players but I strongly encourage it to avoid hassle or hiccups. :)

Mitzi111
09-22-19, 08:24 PM
Not sure what happened to your game. Make sure you are playing on the latest game version with the latest os version, and avoid sync errors - see Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide. If all else fails, report in Bugs and Issues forum for further assistance.

I regularly housekeep my device, game and wifi so I don't get much issue with my farm. Housekeeping may seem like a chore to some players but I strongly encourage it to avoid hassle or hiccups. :)

OK thanks Rynetory2

gdr4gon
09-23-19, 07:41 PM
Help! I bought the jungle falls thinking it was decoration, but it's a habitat and I don't have any of those pets. I don't have space and would like to store it. Also can we one-day be able to store the tropical oasis. Thank you, I hope to get a response soon.

Mitzi111
10-04-19, 02:45 AM
HELP HELP I had 5 deliveries in my the Jackolantern Slamboree. But this morning a new one popped up and now i have 2. The new one shows zero deliveries. How can I get the Tech team to fix that? I should only have one Slamboree and want to contine to delivery # 6

judyandthecat
10-04-19, 02:12 PM
HELP HELP I had 5 deliveries in my the Jackolantern Slamboree. But this morning a new one popped up and now i have 2. The new one shows zero deliveries. How can I get the Tech team to fix that? I should only have one Slamboree and want to contine to delivery # 6

You have to finish the following before upgrade time each day
Then the new days pops up because the goal is for 31 pumpkins
Visit 10 Community Farmers
Make 20 deliveries - this refreshes to zero each day if you did not complete

Mitzi111
10-05-19, 06:12 AM
You have to finish the following before upgrade time each day
Then the new days pops up because the goal is for 31 pumpkins
Visit 10 Community Farmers
Make 20 deliveries - this refreshes to zero each day if you did not complete

OHHHHHH thanks judyandthecat. I did not realize that. But should it be showing my old Slamboree AND my new one?... because it will be confusing on which one is current... they look exactly alike ?????

judyandthecat
10-05-19, 06:45 AM
OHHHHHH thanks judyandthecat. I did not realize that. But should it be showing my old Slamboree AND my new one?... because it will be confusing on which one is current... they look exactly alike ?????

You don't get to keep the old one unfortunately.
New one each day....31 pumpkins for Spider Tree.
It doesn't work like the goal events where if you don't finish a goal next one doesn't popup.
The new daily goal to make 20 deliveries appears on each day at 3 am eastern daylight savings time.
You have to complete it before the next 3 am (same quest) appears or you lose it and the Pumpkin for that day.

See post 2 on the following page
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109582-Piper-s-Renaissance-Faire-2019-Oct-2

Mitzi111
10-05-19, 10:14 AM
You don't get to keep the old one unfortunately.
New one each day....31 pumpkins for Spider Tree.
It doesn't work like the goal events where if you don't finish a goal next one doesn't popup.
The new daily goal to make 20 deliveries appears on each day at 3 am eastern daylight savings time.
You have to complete it before the next 3 am (same quest) appears or you lose it and the Pumpkin for that day.

See post 2 on the following page
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109582-Piper-s-Renaissance-Faire-2019-Oct-2

oops maybe i didn't explain my problem clearly. I actually DO see my Slamborees that I didnt finish. So my question is, "shouldnt the expired Slamboree disappear? Mine is still there with the previous deliveries ALONG with the newest Slamboree. Was it suppose to disappear if I didnt complete it? Because it didnt and it's confusing to have several showing and not know which one to use"

judyandthecat
10-05-19, 06:58 PM
oops maybe i didn't explain my problem clearly. I actually DO see my Slamborees that I didnt finish. So my question is, "shouldnt the expired Slamboree disappear? Mine is still there with the previous deliveries ALONG with the newest Slamboree. Was it suppose to disappear if I didnt complete it? Because it didnt and it's confusing to have several showing and not know which one to use"

Very interesting try and finish old one then and see if you get prize would be very good to know if they expire

jus24droad
10-20-19, 08:58 AM
I just reached level 50 and can plant cranberries in the pond but can?t get the bushes for crafting. What am I missing?

judyandthecat
10-20-19, 09:41 AM
I just reached level 50 and can plant cranberries in the pond but can?t get the bushes for crafting. What am I missing?

What do you mean by bush?

You Plant the cranberry in pond and then put that harvested cranberry in dryer

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247804&viewfull=1#post1247804

snolla2
10-29-19, 11:38 AM
Can someone tell me what to do with a present bait? Thanks

judyandthecat
10-29-19, 01:44 PM
Can someone tell me what to do with a present bait? Thanks

Sell it a storm bot will buy it.

It is a glitch that they are aware of.
Present Bait is from an old event.

snolla2
10-30-19, 02:09 PM
Thanks for your answer:-)

allegrasoloio
12-14-19, 10:36 PM
Thanks for your answer:-)

aiuto!!!! Per un problema di mancata connessione ho usato 70 gemme, faticosamente conquistate con i treni, per acquistare una manciata di monete delle quali non ho neppure bisogno!!!
Come posso fare per recuperare le gemme perse per un acquisto non voluto?? Ne ho davvero bisogno...sono rimasta con sole 11 gemme...come faccio a completare quest'ultimo evento ??? Chi pu? mi aiuti, per favore!! Grazie in anticipo

raissawinda
12-14-19, 10:41 PM
aiuto!!!! Per un problema di mancata connessione ho usato 70 gemme, faticosamente conquistate con i treni, per acquistare una manciata di monete delle quali non ho neppure bisogno!!!
Come posso fare per recuperare le gemme perse per un acquisto non voluto?? Ne ho davvero bisogno...sono rimasta con sole 11 gemme...come faccio a completare quest'ultimo evento ??? Chi pu? mi aiuti, per favore!! Grazie in anticipo

Please contact Agents in this forum, I'm afraid you won't get any help using the support form by the end of the event because they take days even weeks sometimes to solve a problem.
Sorry I can't be helping more... Hope you find solutions! Xoxo

allegrasoloio
12-15-19, 05:31 AM
Please contact Agents in this forum, I'm afraid you won't get any help using the support form by the end of the event because they take days even weeks sometimes to solve a problem.
Sorry I can't be helping more... Hope you find solutions! Xoxo
Ti ringrazio per il tuo interessamento e per il tuo consiglio che seguir?. Spero di recuperare le gemme perse. Grazie ancora.
Buona Domenica e buon gioco!!

raissawinda
01-08-20, 06:21 PM
Hello dearly mods, and lovely agents, why can't we store exotic pets after putting 'em up from the cellar..?

I personally love the SIZE and of course the design of the flytrapz, the others are just to tiny for my eyes, please consider to make 'em as huge as those flytraps. And one more, please kindly put the exotic pets in the market on next seasonal sale, I'd love to buy the missing ones! :D

Paul__
01-08-20, 06:30 PM
Hello dearly mods, and lovely agents, why can't we store exotic pets after putting 'em up from the cellar..?

I personally love the SIZE and of course the design of the flytrapz, the others are just to tiny for my eyes, please consider to make 'em as huge as those flytraps. And one more, please kindly put the exotic pets in the market on next seasonal sale, I'd love to buy the missing ones! :D

YOu should probably make a suggestion about this in the Suggestions form so the team can better see it.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?249-Farm-Story-2-Suggestions-amp-Feedback

Lapetshop7
01-09-20, 09:38 AM
This is a very good question and hopefully they will take it into consideration because it would be nice to be able to store them if you wanted to and maybe even the trees that gives you treats. Also, I think they should put the exotic pets in a sale too! Would be very nice. I can't wait to see what's in the next sale lol.. Oh and making them bigger would be nice as well.. The crab one is extra small. I be forgetting I have it sometimes because its so little lol

raissawinda
01-09-20, 11:53 PM
I have expanded to the spaces that need old expansion papers. Can I just sell the excess ones? I am keeping some, kinda afraid if I still need them in the future, you know, they're so hard to collect....

judyandthecat
01-10-20, 04:01 AM
I have expanded to the spaces that need old expansion papers. Can I just sell the excess ones? I am keeping some, kinda afraid if I still need them in the future, you know, they're so hard to collect....

I sold mine and I sellthem as I get them.
Will I need them in the future?
I hope not!

DidiDane
01-10-20, 10:06 AM
I am level 20 and have had two goals sitting on my list since a few levels back. I cannot finish those goals as I cannot purchase the required factories!?
Way am I given goals I have no Way of finishing? Do the factories get released in a later level?
The goals are ‘Get soy candle’ and requires the Candlemaker and ‘Prepare Ramen’ and requires the sushi shop.

PookieBear50
01-10-20, 11:34 AM
I am level 20 and have had two goals sitting on my list since a few levels back. I cannot finish those goals as I cannot purchase the required factories!?
Way am I given goals I have no Way of finishing? Do the factories get released in a later level?
The goals are ‘Get soy candle’ and requires the Candlemaker and ‘Prepare Ramen’ and requires the sushi shop.

I think, perhaps, the goals were made available to you at the same time that the Soybeans and Soybean Milk were released to everyone at or above a specific level, probably level 14 (that is the level new players unlock the Extractor).

According to Rynetory2's "Buildings and Crafts Guide," the Candle Maker unlocks as part of a goal, presumably at or around level 30 (in conjunction with being required to expand to the Beehive, I would assume). Soy candle also unlocks at level 30. The Sushi Shop becomes available as part of a goal upon expanding and repairing the Water Garden; it will also require access to the Noodle House.

For what it is worth, it is all right to leave the goals in your "To Do" list untouched until you are able to get to them. Unless there is a specific time limit attached to them, they will just remain there, and when you do complete them, you should still be receiving the rewards in the end.

DidiDane
01-10-20, 01:37 PM
I think, perhaps, the goals were made available to you at the same time that the Soybeans and Soybean Milk were released to everyone at or above a specific level, probably level 14 (that is the level new players unlock the Extractor).

According to Rynetory2's "Buildings and Crafts Guide," the Candle Maker unlocks as part of a goal, presumably at or around level 30 (in conjunction with being required to expand to the Beehive, I would assume). Soy candle also unlocks at level 30. The Sushi Shop becomes available as part of a goal upon expanding and repairing the Water Garden; it will also require access to the Noodle House.

For what it is worth, it is all right to leave the goals in your "To Do" list untouched until you are able to get to them. Unless there is a specific time limit attached to them, they will just remain there, and when you do complete them, you should still be receiving the rewards in the end.

Thank you so very Much for your precise and usefull answer �� I did try Reading the guides but I have to admit I gave up after a little while ☺️
I Will now just let the goals sit there until I Can get the factories.
I am rather new to the game and still have soooo much to learn ��

judyandthecat
01-10-20, 01:58 PM
Thank you so very Much for your precise and usefull answer �� I did try Reading the guides but I have to admit I gave up after a little while ☺️
I Will now just let the goals sit there until I Can get the factories.
I am rather new to the game and still have soooo much to learn ��

You are doing great.
I am a Level 79 farmer and still have things in my to do list!
The to do list kind of guides you by saying hey there are some factories you can now buy!
The most important thing is to have fun.
All the buildings, trees and animals will happen

DidiDane
01-29-20, 12:39 PM
I have a dilemma and I hope a few of you hard core players Can give me some good advice �� I want to know if I should buy the juicer or get some more coins and get the forge instead? Is the forge really all those coins worth?

judyandthecat
01-29-20, 12:43 PM
I have a dilemma and I hope a few of you hard core players Can give me some good advice �� I want to know if I should buy the juicer or get some more coins and get the forge instead? Is the forge really all those coins worth?

I myself would buy the JUICER
Juice sells good!

Go and read the materials needed for the recipes in the forge here

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247806&viewfull=1#post1247806

DidiDane
01-29-20, 02:29 PM
Juice sells good!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247806&viewfull=1#post1247806

Thank you �� I will buy the juicer :)

PookieBear50
01-29-20, 05:04 PM

Juice sells good!

I do agree with judyandthecat that the Juicer is the better purchase. However (and I know how many players despise the Forge because of how long recipes take and how practically useless it is), at some point you may want to save up and actually buy the forge. Being able to craft tools for the Mine is an odd trade-off, but when you are running low on mining tools, it may be the only way to sustain your supply.

(At least, that is what I have found after several events which almost completely wiped out my Pickaxes and Shovels...)

peachtreeshoppe
01-30-20, 08:25 PM
Hi! I started playing 3 days ago and leveled up pretty quickly with milk, cheese, cream, potatoes, cornbread, then buying passion fruits (couldn’t/can’t afford vine) and turning them into smoothies, and always discarding anything that needed dehydrator, plain apples, cocoa, etc until I had the money for the trees. I’d sell expansion items, paint, and prepared food for cash. Long story short, discarding options usually meant I had three or four do-able deliveries in the queue I was working towards, and would discard others and would soon have four doable and one with hickory I’d keep on hand so when I got a saw I could get $200. Well, I turned level 14 and every single doable trade is gone. Everything is soaps, cotton candy, things with the mill, specialty items, etc. Plus, the new event either just started or I just got access, so the newsstand is full of event items. I’ve discarded more than 25 trades in a row, having nothing I could make or send for any of them. Is this a bug? I suddenly need tens of thousands of dollars worth of buildings, and some of the trades are for single items that I don’t even have the level to prepare.

Paul__
01-30-20, 08:34 PM
Hi! I started playing 3 days ago and leveled up pretty quickly with milk, cheese, cream, potatoes, cornbread, then buying passion fruits (couldn’t/can’t afford vine) and turning them into smoothies, and always discarding anything that needed dehydrator, plain apples, cocoa, etc until I had the money for the trees. I’d sell expansion items, paint, and prepared food for cash. Long story short, discarding options usually meant I had three or four do-able deliveries in the queue I was working towards, and would discard others and would soon have four doable and one with hickory I’d keep on hand so when I got a saw I could get $200. Well, I turned level 14 and every single doable trade is gone. Everything is soaps, cotton candy, things with the mill, specialty items, etc. Plus, the new event either just started or I just got access, so the newsstand is full of event items. I’ve discarded more than 25 trades in a row, having nothing I could make or send for any of them. Is this a bug? I suddenly need tens of thousands of dollars worth of buildings, and some of the trades are for single items that I don’t even have the level to prepare.

The game does get harder as you progress. My tips would be to refresh the deliveries you can't do and (if you havent already), unlocked the Newsstand and the Side shop. You can sell items that you produce in the side shop to get coins (They will always sell eventually), and buy items in the Newsstand. Also, on the bottom of the side shop, you can actually buy things from your neighbors shops! This is why I would certainty recommend adding neighbors as one of your main priorities.

If you don't feel comfortable participating in the events yet at this level, you can still sell the items and usually get a good amount of money as well.

peachtreeshoppe
01-30-20, 08:48 PM
The game does get harder as you progress. My tips would be to refresh the deliveries you can't do and (if you havent already), unlocked the Newsstand and the Side shop. You can sell items that you produce in the side shop to get coins (They will always sell eventually), and buy items in the Newsstand. Also, on the bottom of the side shop, you can actually buy things from your neighbors shops! This is why I would certainty recommend adding neighbors as one of your main priorities.

If you don't feel comfortable participating in the events yet at this level, you can still sell the items and usually get a good amount of money as well.

Yes, I buy and sell. The problem (sorry so long winded) is that I do discard deliveries... now up to 50 in a row (discarded all 5, waited, and all 5 new ones are objects I?ve never seen before). It?s been gradually harder, but this is wild. I?m talking dozens and *dozens* of items I have never seen before not from a single new machine (like when dehydrated things started appearing, or chocolates) but from eight new machines.

ankavale1000
01-31-20, 05:10 PM
Hi! I started playing 3 days ago and leveled up pretty quickly with milk, cheese, cream, potatoes, cornbread, then buying passion fruits (couldn?t/can?t afford vine) and turning them into smoothies, and always discarding anything that needed dehydrator, plain apples, cocoa, etc until I had the money for the trees. I?d sell expansion items, paint, and prepared food for cash. Long story short, discarding options usually meant I had three or four do-able deliveries in the queue I was working towards, and would discard others and would soon have four doable and one with hickory I?d keep on hand so when I got a saw I could get $200. Well, I turned level 14 and every single doable trade is gone. Everything is soaps, cotton candy, things with the mill, specialty items, etc. Plus, the new event either just started or I just got access, so the newsstand is full of event items. I?ve discarded more than 25 trades in a row, having nothing I could make or send for any of them. Is this a bug? I suddenly need tens of thousands of dollars worth of buildings, and some of the trades are for single items that I don?t even have the level to prepare.

Hi, welcome to the game.

So, it sounds to me like you have just entered the Coin Shortage phase. I went through the same thing back in the days, for a long while. My advice to you is to craft and sell as many as you can for now. Deliveries offer less coins, even though you get to level up. Keep in mind, as you level up, you will be presented with more things to buy. Every player encounters coin shortage, whether to purchase new buildings/land/animals in this game. As you move along, you will get a better sense how to maintain a balance between coins and leveling up. Having a decent chuck of coins is key - it gives you the flexibility of buying a craft without having the craft building, it gives you the power to buy supplies to upgrade barn/silo and expand your land.

Events can be a moneymaker even if you choose not to participate. Right now, each red envelope or firecracker is 175 coins. Gather them and sell in batches of 10, the bots will pick them up.

The game really slows down once you reach the Coin Shortage phase. But that means you will have time to check the forum and have fun with us!

Yes, plane deliveries are getting weird, I discarded a bunch today also.

raissawinda
01-31-20, 08:06 PM
@peachtreeshoppe - I agree with Ankavale1000 because everyday to me is a Coin Shortage Phase, even in my 55 level, never touch 1 million, lol... Back in my early years I crafted and sold tomato pies and cheese nonstop, can't believe now I have a wider farm, please invest on the show ponies, hold your gems, do not buy pets like cats and/or dogs. I remember one day I had to discard all the deliveries, until there was nothing to deliver so I had to wait for a while. I passed many events in 2013-2014 just so I could save more coins to shop the buildings and animal resources, and that worth all the efforts. I completely understand that those events need coins, but hey, I was a newcomer and I needed coins too :D

peachtreeshoppe
01-31-20, 09:08 PM
Hi, welcome to the game.

So, it sounds to me like you have just entered the Coin Shortage phase. I went through the same thing back in the days, for a long while. My advice to you is to craft and sell as many as you can for now. Deliveries offer less coins, even though you get to level up. Keep in mind, as you level up, you will be presented with more things to buy. Every player encounters coin shortage, whether to purchase new buildings/land/animals in this game. As you move along, you will get a better sense how to maintain a balance between coins and leveling up. Having a decent chuck of coins is key - it gives you the flexibility of buying a craft without having the craft building, it gives you the power to buy supplies to upgrade barn/silo and expand your land.

Events can be a moneymaker even if you choose not to participate. Right now, each red envelope or firecracker is 175 coins. Gather them and sell in batches of 10, the bots will pick them up.

The game really slows down once you reach the Coin Shortage phase. But that means you will have time to check the forum and have fun with us!

Yes, plane deliveries are getting weird, I discarded a bunch today also.

Thank you! I wondered why so many people had so many bunches of eggs for sale, and this ?bot? thing makes sense. I had seemingly random luck with the moon cake selling quickly a few times and hopped on the event to read up, then saw it?s desirable so that?s my active focus for selling now. It seems the envelopes are flooding the market but I also managed to sell a couple ten packs of envelopes, perhaps because I sold a little under market value, or because of the bots. Such large amounts of money... I was able to some new buildings and finally piece together what items come from where (with the help of the building guide ? thank you!) My hangar is starting to make sense again, with occasional deliveries completely out of reach and immediately discarded, but most having half recognizable things. I?m back to cornbread, plain chocolate, fried eggs, potatoes, raw crops plus one or two complex things in a delivery. Something to work for but not something completely unattainable. Without the cash from selling the event though and being able to go above barn cap with the rat, I would have likely given up.

Is there a standard for how bots choose, if you know it?s a bot, or how frequent they are? Thank you for your great advice!

ankavale1000
01-31-20, 10:06 PM
Thank you! I wondered why so many people had so many bunches of eggs for sale, and this ?bot? thing makes sense. I had seemingly random luck with the moon cake selling quickly a few times and hopped on the event to read up, then saw it?s desirable so that?s my active focus for selling now. It seems the envelopes are flooding the market but I also managed to sell a couple ten packs of envelopes, perhaps because I sold a little under market value, or because of the bots. Such large amounts of money... I was able to some new buildings and finally piece together what items come from where (with the help of the building guide ? thank you!) My hangar is starting to make sense again, with occasional deliveries completely out of reach and immediately discarded, but most having half recognizable things. I?m back to cornbread, plain chocolate, fried eggs, potatoes, raw crops plus one or two complex things in a delivery. Something to work for but not something completely unattainable. Without the cash from selling the event though and being able to go above barn cap with the rat, I would have likely given up.

Is there a standard for how bots choose, if you know it?s a bot, or how frequent they are? Thank you for your great advice!

The abundance of eggs in the market is due to a severe shortage of moon cakes (for those trying for the lucky rat). The flood of red envelopes is everyone trying to make some coins. Yes, my plane deliveries are back to normal, too. Woohoo. As for bots, I can’t tell you how it works, because I really don’t know. From my personal experience though, I can share the following:

1. Non-Event items - the bot may show up once or twice a day (disguising as other players), or simply with a Stormie logo, picking at random
2. Event items - I usually discard all event items (barn space), but as soon as event is over, if I have any event items left, I load them all and by next day, they are ALL gone. This tells me that the bots bought them all, since event over, no players would buy them.

The things that you listed (corn bread, plain chocolate, fried eggs) are pretty hot items during Leaderboard events when players are trying to fulfill truck deliveries, so always sell them in batches of 10 if you are not doing so already.

peachtreeshoppe
02-01-20, 08:24 PM
The abundance of eggs in the market is due to a severe shortage of moon cakes (for those trying for the lucky rat). The flood of red envelopes is everyone trying to make some coins. Yes, my plane deliveries are back to normal, too. Woohoo. As for bots, I can’t tell you how it works, because I really don’t know. From my personal experience though, I can share the following:

1. Non-Event items - the bot may show up once or twice a day (disguising as other players), or simply with a Stormie logo, picking at random
2. Event items - I usually discard all event items (barn space), but as soon as event is over, if I have any event items left, I load them all and by next day, they are ALL gone. This tells me that the bots bought them all, since event over, no players would buy them.

The things that you listed (corn bread, plain chocolate, fried eggs) are pretty hot items during Leaderboard events when players are trying to fulfill truck deliveries, so always sell them in batches of 10 if you are not doing so already.

Thank you! How frequent are leaderboards here? Most forum folks hated them in castle story because they were either so high level they were unintentionally first, or matched up with people who zoomed ahead. I liked them, though. Is it just number of trades? I guess I can go find a guide...

judyandthecat
02-02-20, 05:10 AM
Thank you! How frequent are leaderboards here? Most forum folks hated them in castle story because they were either so high level they were unintentionally first, or matched up with people who zoomed ahead. I liked them, though. Is it just number of trades? I guess I can go find a guide...

Hi
Welcome to my favourite game!

Here you will find past events!

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?365-Farm-Story-2-Event-and-Goal-Guides

We usually have at least one leaderboard per month sometimes more.

But we always have another event at the same time so at least we have a choice!

Play both events or ignore one.

I always play for the milestone prizes though in the leaderboard and sometime I win the top prize too!

peachtreeshoppe
02-02-20, 01:28 PM
Thank you for the leaderboard info! I am in dire need of screws and keep an eye but never see them in newspapers or neighbors’ shops. How can I go about getting even 2 or 3 total? My silo and barn hold 110 items and I’ve leveled up enough that I’m constantly discarding items, which I know I need to do to some extent, but I don’t like to discard things I made to help gather moon cakes for other players.

peachtreeshoppe
02-04-20, 12:44 PM
Hi again, question for you all: is it possible to get bronze bells from truck deliveries? I got one or two when it was a “bonus is possible” type truck, but on full truck deliveries I got silver and cannot buy anything with silver. I don’t want to bother working towards full trucks that are more challenging if I can’t get bronze. I need upgrading materials and want the salvage yards.

PookieBear50
02-04-20, 12:46 PM
Hi again, question for you all: is it possible to get bronze bells from truck deliveries? I got one or two when it was a “bonus is possible” type truck, but on full truck deliveries I got silver and cannot buy anything with silver. I don’t want to bother working towards full trucks that are more challenging if I can’t get bronze. I need upgrading materials and want the salvage yards.

The bells are random. Sometimes I receive bronze, sometimes silver, rarely two bells, extremely rarely a gold bell. All you can hope for is that, rather than silver bells, you receive bronze ones.

peachtreeshoppe
02-05-20, 06:46 AM
The bells are random. Sometimes I receive bronze, sometimes silver, rarely two bells, extremely rarely a gold bell. All you can hope for is that, rather than silver bells, you receive bronze ones.

Thank you! Is there way to ask people to put things in shops besides their walls and my own? I?m not getting a lot of responses that way. I need lavender or prepared soaps. Thank you!

judyandthecat
02-05-20, 09:12 AM
Thank you! Is there way to ask people to put things in shops besides their walls and my own? I?m not getting a lot of responses that way. I need lavender or prepared soaps. Thank you!

You can use the buy and sell thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2/page28

Fairyreserve
02-05-20, 10:00 AM
You can use the buy and sell thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2/page28

There's also a fb group, though I'm not active on it.

draughnc
02-05-20, 12:30 PM
Question: I turned my Cider House green and am unable to turn it back to its original color. Is there a glitch on this?

judyandthecat
02-05-20, 08:05 PM
Question: I turned my Cider House green and am unable to turn it back to its original color. Is there a glitch on this?

How did you turn it green?

draughnc
02-06-20, 06:51 AM
How did you turn it green?

The same way we change colors on our other buildings. Now when I try to change it back I only have the green option.

I finally got it to change back and now am able to choose either color.

Peggyg723
02-08-20, 08:04 AM
how do i contact support for a billing issue?

judyandthecat
02-08-20, 08:43 AM
how do i contact support for a billing issue?

Storm8 Support: support.storm8.com

Peggyg723
02-08-20, 09:07 AM
thanks