PDA

View Full Version : Hippo Enclosure cant be stored

Natasha_07
12-25-18, 09:16 PM
It cannot be stored, please fix. Thank you!

Merry Christmas! :)

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 06:16 AM
I believe this is intended just as the new Super Plants pets and Super Bat - they all can't be stored.

P.S. I'll ask the team on this.

Natasha_07
12-26-18, 03:59 PM
What ? Nooo! :(

auroramom
01-01-19, 07:35 AM
Please let us store this ugly pet! I would even sell it if I had the option. I just want it off my farm. Thanks

krystab33
01-02-19, 08:44 PM
I believe this is intended just as the new Super Plants pets and Super Bat - they all can't be stored.

Hippos? Super plants? What are you talking about... I don?t see any of this and I?m level 86.... what did I miss?

Rynetory2
01-03-19, 03:10 AM
Please let us store this ugly pet! I would even sell it if I had the option. I just want it off my farm. Thanks

Please see this.

Your duplicate thread has been removed.

Rynetory2
01-03-19, 03:12 AM
Hippos? Super plants? What are you talking about... I don?t see any of this and I?m level 86.... what did I miss?

These were event prizes and looks like you have missed several events. You can see them in Farm Activities and Features Guide.

auroramom
01-03-19, 04:20 PM
So my post was moved & still can't do anything with hippo. Any news from "the team"? I would think a fix for this issue wouldn't be unreasonable or impossible. Never got those other non storable items. Would probably be upset over them if I had. Please help me get this fixed. Thank you

Rynetory2
01-04-19, 02:01 AM
I'm checking with the team on this, will post as soon as I get news.

Nope your post was not moved, only that your 2nd duplicate thread has been deleted as creating duplicate threads and spamming are both against the forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies). For future reference, please send me a pm if you have questions on your posts. Thanks! :)

earthangell2
01-06-19, 07:37 PM

I can't agree more, and as another level 89 neighbor said 'a waste of four precious squares'. Please, at least let us sell it.

Fairyreserve
01-06-19, 10:19 PM
Admittedly... I need to add my voice here. I really want to store my superb plant type stuff, including this Hippo. Hope the stormtroopers will let us do that.

auroramom
01-13-19, 02:27 PM
I'm checking with the team on this, will post as soon as I get news.

Thanks! :)

Has this problem been fixed yet? I'm trying to be patient, but this item should be fixed asap.
Thanks

Rynetory2
01-14-19, 07:45 AM
Has this problem been fixed yet? I'm trying to be patient, but this item should be fixed asap.
Thanks

I believe this is intended since we can't store them, as mentioned earlier. It's not a bug to be fixed as it's intended design. No answer yet but I will post as soon as I do.

Rynetory2
01-14-19, 07:46 AM
Moving this thread to the Suggestions forum where it's best seen by the team.

Fairyreserve
01-15-19, 08:51 AM
Moving this thread to the Suggestions forum where it's best seen by the team.

Thanks for making sure this was seen by the Stormtroopers, Ryne. I get it. I mean, I hope they choose to make these storable ... but if they don't, maybe for future events, if one of these pet hybrids are the prize that it's more specified so that we can know before we start. Thanks guys!

Rynetory2
01-16-19, 12:39 AM
Thanks for making sure this was seen by the Stormtroopers, Ryne. I get it. I mean, I hope they choose to make these storable ... but if they don't, maybe for future events, if one of these pet hybrids are the prize that it's more specified so that we can know before we start. Thanks guys!

Appreciate your understanding. Yes, we didn't know they weren't storable as they were new but certainly could take note for future new hybrids like them.

On the side note, my hippo enclosure doesn't look good when it's empty. The hippo appeared after I fed him. Maybe you guys can feed yours to get him appear. :)