PDA

View Full Version : Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 04:36 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Please take note:
The event crafts in the Bakery, Kitchen, Specialty Goods and Studio will remain invisible (locked) until you get to the respective goals to unlock them. While you can't craft them in advance, you can collect the ingredients needed until you get to the goals to unlock them.

Wrong source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha - reported
The source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha shown in game are wrong for high level farms and I have reported them over. You should get them from after mining and fishing respectively.

New Upgrades
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max capacity at 2,105
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max capacity at 2,105

You need these for 1 rabbit.

470 Earl Grey tea bags - White Rabbit
170 Sugar Cubes - Warehouse order deliveries
123 Tea Biscuits - Pigs
9 Ice Chips - Maple Trees
6 Cheesecloth - Mining
10 Matcha - Fishing Pond

Crafts:
Wonderland Tea Service (Studio: 2 hrs) - 12 Simple Tea - 5 Tea Cookies + 2 Tea Cake + 1 Ice Cream

Total for 5 Wonderland Tea Service and 1 Tea Cheesecake:
Simple Tea - 180 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 60 Sugar Cubes
Tea Cookies - 150 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 50 Sugar Cubes + 50 Tea Biscuits + 50 Apple Sugar
Tea Cake - 80 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 30 Tea Biscuits + 10 Cake Flour
Ice Cream - 60 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 25 Tea Biscuits + 5 Ice Chip
Tea Cheesecake - 10 Matcha, 18 Tea Biscuits, 4 Ice Chips, 6 Cheesecloth

Poll Questions:

1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete this event?

3. How many rabbits did you get?
(**only for those who completed the event**)

4. Which goal were you stuck at when the event ended?
(**only for those who didn't complete the event, i.e. 0 rabbit**)

5. Did you like the prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49276

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. Collect Tea Bags from the Timely Rabbit to prepare tea and other delights!
2. Prepare enough recipes and give them to Morgan or Pipe to welcome the Timely Rabbit or the April Hare to your farm.

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Morgan's Quest: Welcome the Timely Rabbit
Would you like to welcome the white Timely Rabbit? Give me your Wonderland Tea Services!
Get 1 Wonderland Tea Service (Studio)
Give 5 Wonderland Tea Service
Give 1 Tea Cheesecake
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Timely Rabbit

Piper's Quest: Welcome the April Hare
I really like this brown April Hare! If you want to welcome him, give me your Wonderland Tea Services!
Visit Anyone (Visit your 20 fellow farmers!)
Give Piper 5 Wonderland Tea Services
Give Piper 1 Tea Cheesecake
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 April Hare

Winter Wonderland
Goal 1 of 7
Well that was strange...I just passed by a rabbit who asked me what time it was. Did you happen to see him?
Get 3 Earl Grey Tea Bag (Look for the Rabbit on your farm!)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Green Flamingo

Goal 2 of 7
That was a rabbit! Did you happen to tell him what time it was? He seems very concerned.
Send 5 Deliveries in the Order Warehouse
Get 1 Oolong Tea Bags (from completed deliveries in the Warehouse!)
Gat 1 Clock Tower
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Pink Flamingo

Goal 3 of 7
I think a good cuppa tea will help this rabbit calm down...could you see if you can't find the fixings for a good ol' pot of tea?
Put 1 Oolong Tea Bags in the Clock Tower
Get 1 Sugar Cubes (from the Clock Tower!)
Have 12 Simple Tea (prepared in Specialty Goods!)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Purple Flamingo

Goal 4 of 7
That rabbit really likes tea...but then again, so does Jed. He wants more tea, and I'm sure that rabbit will be along soon for another cup...do you think you could help me out?
Get 10 Bacon
Find 1 Tea Biscuits (pigs)
Make 3 Tea Cookies (bakery)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xp, Smiling Cat

Goal 5 of 7
Morgan's making tea? Can you see if you can get her recipe for her Tea Cakes too? They're so good!
Make 1 cake dough (Prepared in the Bakery!)
Make 4 Tea Cakes (Prepared in the Kitchen!
REWARDS: 200 c, 3 xp, Lost Girl Apron

Goal 6 of 7
Piper wants my Tea Cakes, eh? I'll need a few more things if she wants a batch of her own!
Harvest from maple trees 5 times (Mapley goodness!)
Find 1 Ice Chip (From Maple Trees!)
Make 3 Tea Ice Cream (Prepared in the kitchen!)
REWARDS: 200 coins, Mad Hat Stand, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 7
That rabbit loves our tea so much... I have an idea! We might be able to welcome him or a friend if we have enough team items. What do you think?
Collect 1 Matcha from the Pond
Collect 1 Cheesecloth from the Mine
Make 1 Tea Cheesecake in the Studio
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points, Helpful Caterpillar

Side Goal (optional)
Tea Kettle's On!
Want to get even more tea ingredients from the Timely Rabbit? Put this Tea Pot on your farm to boost your chances!
Have 1 Tea Pot (Check the Market!) [cost: 100 gems]
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

The Smiling Cat
Need more tea ingredients for the event? Get a Smiling Cat from the Market to help you out!
Have Smiling Cat x1 (Check the Market!) [cost: 35 gems]
REWARDS: 35 gems, 3 xps

Event Prizes
Timely Rabbit
April Hare

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Clock Tower (cost: 500 coins)
Put Oolong Tea Bags in this Clock Tower to get items for the Winter Wonderland Event! **One Time Use.**
Time required: 1 hour
(Oolong Tea Bags drop from deliveries in the Order Warehouse)

Smiling Cat (cost: 35 gems)
Give the Smiling Cat Oolong Tea Bags to get items for the Winter Wonderland Event! **One Time Use.**
(Complete the quest for the first one and get 35 gems back.)
(Oolong Tea Bags drop from deliveries in the Order Warehouse)

Event Drops
Earl Grey tea bags - White Rabbit (appears on farm. drops 1 or 2)
Sugar Cubes - Clock Tower (requires 1 Oolong Tea Bag)
Oolong tea bags - Warehouse order deliveries
Tea Biscuits - Pigs
Ice Chips - Maple Trees
Cheesecloth - Mining (when exiting)
Matcha - Fishing Pond

Event Crafts
Wonderland Tea Service (Studio: 2 hrs) - 12 Simple Tea (Specialty Goods) + 5 Tea Cookies (Bakery) + 2 Tea Cake (Kitchen) + 1 Ice Cream(Kitchen)
Simple Tea (Specialty Goods: 15 mins) - 3 Earl Grey Tea Bags (White Rabbit) + 1 Sugar Cubes
Tea Cookies (Bakery: 30 mins) - 6 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 2 Sugar Cubes + 2 Tea Biscuits + 2 Apple Sugar
Tea Cake (Kitchen: 30 mins) - 8 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 3 Sugar Cubes + 3 Tea Biscuits + 1 Cake Flour
Cake Flour/Dough - 1 flour
Ice Cream (Kitchen: 1 hour) - 12 Earl Gray Tea Bags + 6 Sugar Cubes + 5 Tea Biscuits + 1 Ice Chip
Tea Cheesecake (Studio: 1 hour 30 minutes) - 10 Matcha, 18 Tea Biscuits, 4 Ice Chips, 6 Cheesecloth

Thanks to orca1006, raissawinda, ankavale100, and judyandthecat for providing additional information, and to Rynetory2 for formatting and improving the chaos of this first post :)

raissawinda
12-25-18, 04:53 PM
Hello, where can I craft the rest of the menu in the Specialty Goods and other buildings? All I can find is the Tea thing in the Studio but other ingredients are still missing...

Anyway thanks PookieBear50 for this thread, been waiting somebody to start a discussion....do you experience the same with me?

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 04:58 PM
Hello, where can I craft the rest of the menu in the Specialty Goods and other buildings? All I can find is the Tea thing in the Studio but other ingredients are still missing...

Anyway thanks PookieBear50 for this thread, been waiting somebody to start a discussion....do you experience the same with me?

I'm not sure if we can craft them or if they drop...but now that I think about it, I think we will probably have to craft them. I'll see what happens when I finish 2/7; maybe the new recipes will unlock as we go along.

And I am also wondering if we will be able to somehow get BOTH pets, or if we will need to choose only one and give up our opportunity for the other...

raissawinda
12-25-18, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure if we can craft them or if they drop...but now that I think about it, I think we will probably have to craft them. I'll see what happens when I finish 2/7; maybe the new recipes will unlock as we go along.

And I am also wondering if we will be able to somehow get BOTH pets, or if we will need to choose only one and give up our opportunity for the other...

I'm waiting for my items to be ready and do my deliveries and get my oolong tea bag, big hope for the drop rate to be fair enough because the rabbits are too adorable to be missed. I have visited 20 beautiful farms, bought the clock towers (yes it says "Gat" too) and collected tea bags.

judyandthecat
12-25-18, 06:10 PM
You doing perfect pookiebear I have just followed a 4 year old and 18 month old grandchildren around and two white kittens for hours I am old and tired tired tired

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 06:30 PM
You doing perfect pookiebear I have just followed a 4 year old and 18 month old grandchildren around and two white kittens for hours I am old and tired tired tired

All the same, I would appreciate it if you or Rynetory2 took over at some point...perhaps not immediately, but eventually. I have no problem providing information as it becomes available, but the formatting and such really needs work. :(

orca1006
12-25-18, 06:44 PM

yeah this event is looking like the mr/mrs gnome and summer/tux penguin events, so i'm guessing (1) we are "allowed" both...but chances are we'd be lucky to finish even just 1...and (2) those are crafts and the recipes should unlock as we move along.

happy holidays to all~ :)

ankavale1000
12-25-18, 06:44 PM
Winter Wonderland 3/7

1. Put Oolong Tea Bags in the Clock Tower (wait time 1hr, when ready, face of clock tower pops out)
2. Get Sugar Cubes (this is what u get when collect from clock tower)
3. Have Simple Tea 12x (made in Specialty Goods, 3 green tea bags and 1 sugar cube per Tea 15 minutes each)

200 coins. Purple flamingo. 3xp

I'm gonna be on this goal for a bit. My delivery drop rate for the rabbit Tea bag for clock tower is super low. There's also the one hr wait time before collecting sugar cubes.

Pookiebear -- u doing great, thx for starting this thread!

FYI ... it takes 1 gem to skip step 2 if all u r missing is the Tea bag from delivery. But no rush really ... the event will last until next year lol

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 06:59 PM
Winter Wonderland 3/7

1. Put Oolong Tea Bags in the Clock Tower (wait time 1hr, when ready, face of clock tower pops out)
2. Get Sugar Cubes (this is what u get when collect from clock tower)
3. Have Simple Tea 12x (made in Specialty Goods, 3 green tea bags and 1 sugar cube per Tea 15 minutes each)

200 coins. Purple flamingo. 3xp

I'm gonna be on this goal for a bit. My delivery drop rate for the rabbit Tea bag for clock tower is super low. There's also the one hr wait time before collecting sugar cubes.

Pookiebear -- u doing great, thx for starting this thread!

FYI ... it takes 1 gem to skip step 2 if all u r missing is the Tea bag from delivery. But no rush really ... the event will last until next year lol

My technique for spotting the White Rabbit:
1. Open the app.
2. Find the three other pop-up animals and tap: butterflies, otter, mole.
3. Draw back and scan the farm's open spaces to watch for the White Rabbit's appearance.

It also seems--though perhaps it is random--that the White Rabbit drops 2 Earl Grey tea bags each time, so that will speed up the one part of the recipe. But yes, the delivery drop rate is low...again.

ankavale1000, do you know if the drops from the Clock Tower are always Sugar Cubes? Or do other things drop as well?

ankavale1000
12-25-18, 07:13 PM
Pookiebear -- so far, I've gotten 1 sugar cube from one clock tower. It has been 100% drop for me so far. Also, the white rabbit just gave me a sugar cube instead of tea bag. But it's like 15 Tea bags and 1 sugar cube from white rabbit.

orca1006
12-25-18, 07:21 PM
PookieBear...adding some texts for you below... :)

Winter Wonderland
Well that was strange...I just passed by a rabbit who asked me what time it was. Did you happen to see him?
Step 1 of 7
Get 3 Earl Grey Tea Bag (Look for the Rabbit on your farm!)
Reward: 200 c, 3 xp, 1 Green Flamingo [decoration]

Morgan's Quest: Welcome the Timely Rabbit
Would you like to welcome the white Timely Rabbit? Give me your Wonderland Tea Services!
Get 1 Wonderland Tea Service (Prepared in the Studio)
Give 5 Wonderland Tea Service (Give them to [Morgan] for the Timely Rabbit!)
Give 1 Tea Cheesecake (Why thank you) [no idea where this comes from; perhaps we are going to be given one when it is time to make our choice]
Reward: 200 c, 3 xp, 1 Timely Rabbit

Piper's Quest: Welcome the April Hare
I really like this brown April Hare! If you want to welcome him, give me your Wonderland Tea Services!
Visit Anyone (Visit your fellow farmers!) [20 community members or neighbors]
Give Piper 5 Wonderland Tea Services (Give them to me for the April Hare!)
Give Piper 1 Tea Cheesecake (Thanks!) [no idea where this comes from; perhaps we are going to be given one when it is time to make our choice]
Reward: 200 c, 3 xp, 1 April Hare

Side Quests:
Tea Kettle's On!
Want to get even more tea ingredients from the Timely Rabbit? Put this Tea Pot on your farm to boost your chances!
Have 1 Tea Pot (Check the Market!) [cost: 100 gems]
Reward: 200 c, 3 xp

The Smiling Cat
Need more tea ingredients for the event? Get a Smiling Cat from the Market to help you out!
Have Smiling Cat x1 (Check the Market!) [cost: 35 gems]
Reward: 35 gems, 3xp

raissawinda
12-25-18, 07:22 PM
My technique for spotting the White Rabbit:
1. Open the app.
2. Find the three other pop-up animals and tap: butterflies, otter, mole.
3. Draw back and scan the farm's open spaces to watch for the White Rabbit's appearance.

It also seems--though perhaps it is random--that the White Rabbit drops 2 Earl Grey tea bags each time, so that will speed up the one part of the recipe. But yes, the delivery drop rate is low...again.

ankavale1000, do you know if the drops from the Clock Tower are always Sugar Cubes? Or do other things drop as well?

Your technique is 100% accurate dear, thank you.

I got 3 ice chips from the maple trees. What do they do? My barn is full in a minute....

Edit:
And one tiny bottle of Matcha from the pond using golden lures, 6 golden lures for a drop of matcha... Well...

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 07:42 PM
@orca1006: Thanks! Updated Post #1 with your information.
@raissawinda: Thanks! Updated Post #1 with your information.

The Matcha, I'm guessing, is going to be for those small items that I thought might have been marzipans, but are probably some other type of confection. The Ice will probably be for that sorbet-looking item.

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 07:52 PM
Going to take a break while I go out to Xmas dinner. I will update the first post with any information when I get home.

If anyone finds other drops from different trees, crops, livestock, mining, etc., please post the information. Also, please post if there are differences for higher and lower players--both for the event tasks and for locations of drops.

Thanks in advance!

orca1006
12-25-18, 07:57 PM
I got 3 ice pieces from the maple trees. What do they do? My barn is full in a minute....

Edit:
And one tiny bottle of Matcha from the pond using golden lures, 6 golden lures for a drop of matcha... Well...

likely these are drops for recipes in later goals...btw you can catch those matchas using dough baits. just got 1 drop after 2 dough baits.

@orca1006: Thanks! Updated Post #1 with your information.

you're very welcome~ :) just finished up with my festivities for the day so figured i'd get started on these :p hehehe

also, here's where all the drops can be found:

Earl Grey tea bags - rabbits
Oolong tea bags - Plane Deliveries -> give to tower, wait 1 hr, collect sugar cubes
Tea Biscuits - Pigs
Ice Chips - Maple Trees
Matcha - Fishing

ankavale1000
12-25-18, 08:02 PM
Oolong tea bags - Plane Deliveries -> give to tower, wait 1 hr, collect sugar cubes
Tea Biscuits - Pigs
Ice Chips - Maple Trees
Matcha - Fishing
Cheesecloth - Mining (when exiting)[/QUOTE]

Orca -- U R THE BEST! Thank you!

charlienlucy
12-25-18, 09:43 PM
@PookieBear50 - I just wanted to say you’re doing great!

charlienlucy
12-25-18, 09:44 PM
Tea Biscuits - Pigs
Ice Chips - Maple Trees
Matcha - Fishing

Thank you so much!

charlienlucy
12-25-18, 09:53 PM
likely these are drops for recipes in later goals...btw you can catch those matchas using dough baits. just got 1 drop after 2 dough
you're very welcome~ :) just finished up with my festivities for the day so figured i'd get started on these :p hehehe

also, here's where all the drops can be found:

Tea Biscuits - Pigs
Ice Chips - Maple Trees
Matcha - Fishing

Thank you so much!

eucom
12-25-18, 10:45 PM
10 plane deliveries = 0 oolong tea bags

20 from kitchen = 0 drops

ankavale1000
12-25-18, 11:02 PM
10 plane deliveries = 0 oolong tea bags

The drop rate from planes is ridiculous low. But what drops from kitchen? I haven't touched my kitchen yet.

orca1006
12-25-18, 11:03 PM

hi eucom, looking at similar past events, i *don't* think you are supposed to get drops from the kitchen. i believe it'll be a kitchen *craft* (new recipe) that unlocks when you get to that goal. :)

eucom
12-25-18, 11:18 PM
The drop rate from planes is ridiculous low. But what drops from kitchen? I haven't touched my kitchen yet.

hi eucom, looking at similar past events, i *don't* think you are supposed to get drops from the kitchen. i believe it'll be a kitchen *craft* (new recipe) that unlocks when you get to that goal. :)

It?s one of the side goals- welcome the timely rabbit. To make the tea service in the studio, it takes things from the specialty goods building, the kitchen, and the bakery. But there is no recipe when you tap the buildings (except the studio), so I assumed the items needed would drop. And since the goal is active, I would have thought the required items for the recipe would be active too.

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 11:26 PM
It’s one of the side goals- welcome the timely rabbit. To make the tea service in the studio, it takes things from the specialty goods building, the kitchen, and the bakery. But there is no recipe when you tap the buildings (except the studio), so I assumed the items needed would drop.

The recipe for the Simple Tea did not become available until after step 3/7 unlocked. So, presumably, steps 4, 5, and 6 will unlock the other three recipes from the bakery and the kitchen.

eucom
12-25-18, 11:31 PM
The recipe for the Simple Tea did not become available until after step 3/7 unlocked. So, presumably, steps 4, 5, and 6 will unlock the other three recipes from the bakery and the kitchen.

Thanks, I just assumed that since the recipe for the tea service recipe was available, that the items needed were unlocked too.

ankavale1000
12-26-18, 02:16 AM
Winter Wonderland 4/7

1. Get Bacon
2. Find Tea Biscuits 1x (pigs)
3. Make Tea Cookies 3x (bakery 30minutes each. 6 earl grey tea bags, 2 sugar cubes, 2 tea biscuits, 2 apple sugar)

200 coins Similing Cat. 3xp

There's a side coal where u buy a Smiling Cat from shop n reward is 35gems. If u complete 4/7, the smiling cat is the prize, the side goal checks off so u get to bank 35gems if u didn't buy one already.

Also, the tea tray recipe in studio asks for 5 Tea Cookies, so u make 3 to complete step 4 here but need to make two more, just a heads up.

BakeryAvenue22nd
12-26-18, 08:37 AM
Even if I somehow manage to Complete this event with its rediculous low drop rate. I am still going to do the poll and say I Don't Like It. Maybe if enough people do the poll saying we DO NOT like this event even though we Finished it. They will realize we Hate goals that take up barn Space. (If you seen an item drop but it is not in your barn - you ran out of barn space before the dropped item was counted) -- Give us an EVENT SHED that Holds event Only parts.

judyandthecat
12-26-18, 10:03 AM
Goal 5 of 7
Make 1 cake dough in the bakery (1 flour) 15 minutes
Make 4 tea cakes in the kitchen
REWARDS: 200 coins, ? Prize, 3 experience points
Prize looks like a mannequin you put clothes on in a store

Tea Cake
30 minutes in kitchen
8 earl gray tea bags
3 Sugar Cubes
3 tea biscuits
1 cake flour

Note: the two recipes did not appear until I reached this goal 5

dugambon
12-26-18, 11:31 AM
I agree with you. This kind of event is impossible to finish without playing 24/7 and the use of lots of gems. This time I am not doing it. Christmas is a time to celebrate, not to frustrate!!! ��
Even if I somehow manage to Complete this event with its rediculous low drop rate. I am still going to do the poll and say I Don't Like It. Maybe if enough people do the poll saying we DO NOT like this event even though we Finished it. They will realize we Hate goals that take up barn Space. (If you seen an item drop but it is not in your barn - you ran out of barn space before the dropped item was counted) -- Give us an EVENT SHED that Holds event Only parts.

little_veggie
12-26-18, 02:00 PM
I don’t want to moan as I can see a lot of work goes into these events and I love the game ..but I do remember at Christmas we used to have community games where everyone’s points added up and everyone who joined in got a prize . That was festive fun and I miss those . Oh well down the rabbit hole we go xxxxx

ozigal
12-26-18, 02:12 PM
This event is not for me,I don't have the time required for hunting rabbits. My success rate so far is pretty poor in catching the wascally Wabbit..and I have most of the ground covered. To think I have to catch him another 30 times b4 I can get thru lvl 3 ,as I only have a couple of simple teas at this time.. To my way of thinking I can't see the fun in that. If I had some rabbit traps that could snare him whilst I got on with my day would have helped. Best of luck to those that are trying.

boltghost
12-26-18, 02:21 PM
Is this happening only in my farm? The rabbit did not appear once since the event began and I delivered 10 orders at the warehouse and did
not drop any tea bag . I refrshed the game, turned off the ipad and still nothing happens, if it does not work I will not participate in this event

boltghost
12-26-18, 02:24 PM
The rabbit did not appear once since the event began and I delivered 10 orders at the warehouse and did
not drop any tea bag . Is this happening only in my farm? I am frustrated!

ankavale1000
12-26-18, 03:05 PM
PLEASE INCREASE PLANE DELIVERY DROP RATE.

The sugar cube is required for all 4 recipes of the Tea Service. I've been playing 6 hours today, I've gotten 7 tea bags from delivery. It is painful to continue. Also, the Timely Rabbit is another issue. The Tea bags from Timely Rabbit is also required by all 4 recipes of the Tea Service. Why can't the Timely Rabbit show up more often, if the plane drop rate is already acting as gatekeeper and progress further hindered by clock tower? I remember there was an event, the pop up visitor appeared so frequently I had to curb my urge to click it.

INCREASE PLANE DELIVERY DROP RATE OF TEA BAG. PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Priscillas15
12-26-18, 03:17 PM
bonjour j'ai fais 20 livraison mais je n'ai eu qu'un sachet de th? cela est il normal car ? ce rythme l? je suis pas pr?te de pouvoir passer ? la prochaine ?tape cordialement

charlienlucy
12-26-18, 03:47 PM
Is this happening only in my farm? The rabbit did not appear once since the event began and I delivered 10 orders at the warehouse and did
not drop any tea bag . I refrshed the game, turned off the ipad and still nothing happens, if it does not work I will not participate in this event

It?s happening with mine too. I can?t pass level 3/7. The rabbit never appears even if I pop the butterflies, mole and otter. It?s frustrating. I don?t like to complain but this is for the birds

PookieBear50
12-26-18, 03:55 PM
It?s happening with mine too. I can?t pass level 3/7. The rabbit never appears even if I pop the butterflies, mole and otter. It?s frustrating. I don?t like to complain but this is for the birds

It takes a little time for the White Rabbit to appear. To potentially speed things up, either cover almost all the open ground with buildings and decorations (so that there are limited spaces where anything can appear) or move everything to the edges of the farm (so it is virtually impossible to miss anything when it appears). I have found that it takes about 1 minute or so after I pop the other three animals for the White Rabbit to appear.

raissawinda
12-26-18, 04:33 PM
Hey! The deliveries wanted me to send the Tea Biscuits and stuff, how's that possible? Collecting is frustating, why adding a little more joke to that?

And I need more earl tea bag, no matter how hard I observe my farm, even a single path I put on it, the white rabbit rarely shows up.

The drop rate is low again, in total, I earned only 8, yes 8 oolong tea bags from my deliveries. Come on...please make this event enjoyable for all, I'm begging you... :'(

judyandthecat
12-26-18, 04:53 PM
Goal 6 of 7
Harvest from maple trees 5 times
Find 1 ice chip
Make 3 ice cream in the kitchen
REWARDS: 200 coins, ? Prize, 3 experience points
Prize looks like a new year tower with year I hope
But I was way off on my guess for goal 5

Ice Cream
1 hour in kitchen
12 Earl Gray tea bags
6 sugar cubes
5 tea biscuits
1 ice chip

3 ice cream needs:
36 earl gray tea bags
18 sugar cubes
15 tea biscuits
3 ice chips

Pookiebear prize name for goal 5 is Lost Girl Apron

charlienlucy
12-26-18, 05:04 PM
It takes a little time for the White Rabbit to appear. To potentially speed things up, either cover almost all the open ground with buildings and decorations (so that there are limited spaces where anything can appear) or move everything to the edges of the farm (so it is virtually impossible to miss anything when it appears). I have found that it takes about 1 minute or so after I pop the other three animals for the White Rabbit to appear.

Thank you. I have most spaces covered. I?ll keep trying. Thanks again!

charlienlucy
12-26-18, 05:32 PM

Thanks again. Got it sorted.... I missed a few spots and now I?ve got it. Thanks a bunch

Nanaof8and2great
12-26-18, 06:12 PM
I have seen the white rabbit maybe 5 times since it started. I just bought the 9.99 package. I guess they want us to spend the 100 diamonds to really beable to play the game. Frustrating

vinafarm2015
12-26-18, 07:45 PM
Me 2. Spend 100 diamonds on tea pot boost but doesn’t help either. 1/2 an hour for 1 white rabbit. R u kidding me.

zash1
12-26-18, 07:57 PM
Is anyone else?s game not displaying new items to make in kitchen and bakery, bit hard to complete quest when items can?t be made :(

Lapetshop7
12-26-18, 08:10 PM
Completing the 7 goals unlocks each recipes. You will not be able to see or craft the item early

Is anyone else?s game not displaying new items to make in kitchen and bakery, bit hard to complete quest when items can?t be made :(

zash1
12-26-18, 08:29 PM
Thanks Lapetshop7 for replying �� another quest to skip due to drop rate etc
Completing the 7 goals unlocks each recipes. You will not be able to see or craft the item early

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 01:55 AM
Please take note:

The event crafts in the Bakery, Kitchen, Specialty Goods and Studio will remain invisible (locked) until you get to the respective goals to unlock them. While you can't craft them in advance, you can collect the ingredients needed until you get to the goals to unlock them.

Wrong source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha - reported
The source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha shown in game are wrong for high level farms and I have reported them over. You should get them from after mining and fishing respectively.

Kinky_Candy
12-27-18, 03:45 AM
Hello all:) I have major problem to find rabbit. I have covered almost all my empty space except some in front but the rabbit makes sooo much time to appear. Does anyone else do the same problem like me? I really don't know what else to do :( Good luck to this event guys ‼️

divinekakan
12-27-18, 07:50 AM
Bought 3 clock towers; fed them with Tea. But when they were ready and I tapped them my barn was full so I did not get the sugar bags :(

RoyalBlue305
12-27-18, 09:39 AM
I?m doing the tried and true technique of opening/closing app and the 3 items(mole, butterflies, otter) but the Rabbit?s appearance is still few and far between. I usually have to go through those same steps 3-4 times to get him to appear. This event will take some time! Good luck everyone!

judyandthecat
12-27-18, 10:42 AM
Bought 3 clock towers; fed them with Tea. But when they were ready and I tapped them my barn was full so I did not get the sugar bags :(

When that happened to me I sold something in my barn then force closed then when I checked I had received the sugar bags so I think if you force close you should have after you make space.

divinekakan
12-27-18, 12:17 PM
Thank you! It worked for me to now. ����

PookieBear50
12-27-18, 12:22 PM
I?m doing the tried and true technique of opening/closing app and the 3 items(mole, butterflies, otter) but the Rabbit?s appearance is still few and far between. I usually have to go through those same steps 3-4 times to get him to appear. This event will take some time! Good luck everyone!

It usually takes me about 30-60 seconds to spot the White Rabbit. Because it is white, it is easy to miss when it appears among everything else that is white. Try clearing everything to the edges of your farm, or covering everything to limit the space it can appear. It may make it easier to see it. But, you will still need to wait a little for it to appear.

judyandthecat
12-27-18, 02:40 PM
Goal 7 of 7
Collect 1 Machta from the pond
Collect 1 cheesecloth from the mine
Make 1 tea cheesecake in the studio
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 not even going to guess prize, 3 experience points

Recipe Tea Cheesecake
1 hour 30 minutes in the studio
10 Machta
18 Tea Biscuits
4 Ice Chips
6 Cheesecloth

Pookiebear prize name for goal 6 is Mad Hat Stand

kwsstin
12-27-18, 03:31 PM
Looks like I may be sitting this one out. How do they expect us to have any fun when it takes 20 deliveries to get one tea bag? I hope they read these because there are a lot of disappointed people

tromalyt
12-27-18, 03:52 PM
35 deliveries, 4 oolong tea bags. I am out.

Happy new year.

k1rf
12-27-18, 04:52 PM
Aaaaargh I keep accidentally sending plane deliveries which need teabags/sugar (in too much of a hurry to pay attention!). The event will be impossible at this rate. Maybe event items should not be included in plane deliveries as I am sure I am not the only one making this mistake??

Lilliepaddd
12-27-18, 04:57 PM
Too much time spent looking for the rabbit and they want too many...not going to stare at my screen. I'm out too.

vinafarm2015
12-27-18, 05:19 PM
First event I gave up in 3/12 years. I got more than 120 different pets on my farm. Good to everyone and happy new year.

draughnc
12-27-18, 06:56 PM
Another tedious event. Everything needs tea bags but the white rabbit doesn't show up and the plane is low drop rate on same. Too much work for me.

ankavale1000
12-27-18, 07:55 PM
Stormie Team, are you listening
On my farm, tea bags are missing
A beautiful event
I'm ready to vent
Walking in my winter FarmStory-land

Gone away is my airplane
On return no Tea bag a-gain
I carry on some more
Because I'm hardcore

On my farm I dream of a bonfire
Pretend my plane is a fire pit
Rabbits in earl grey tea stew
Pigs on long sticks
Are you getting
What I'm trying to say

Gotta go, pigs are ready
Sugar cubes, not for delivery
I beg you once more
For tea bags galore

Crying in my winter FarmStory-land

Disclaimer -- I was listening to xmas songs, came upon Dean Martins version of Walking in a Winter Wonderland, the title of this event and the song inspired me. I changed words to the song. This is not brand new creation. Feel free to sing along.

annya_usagi
12-27-18, 07:58 PM
I bought 'two' Tea Pot boosts to get the rabbit to appear faster, i have all of my farm sealed except a few patches near my stall and i see him every time he appears...

But, he appears once in 15-20 minutes even with the two Tea Pots i spent 200 gems on... Wish I'd given up before I bought them. Not worth spending your precious holidays staring at a screen, paying money and 'still' not getting them enough to win even one rabbit, getting frustrated.

judyandthecat
12-27-18, 08:37 PM
A beautiful event
I'm ready to vent

Gone away is my airplane
I carry on some more
Because I'm hardcore

Pigs on long sticks
Are you getting
What I'm trying to say

Gotta go, pigs are ready
I beg you once more
For tea bags galore

You are the best!
I was feeling frustrated today not seeing the rabbit and said my kittens chased the rabbits away and do you know what this lady said making me laugh.
My white kittens are named Sucky Face and Blue
She says: "Blue and Sucky Face dropped a box of rabbits at my farm this morning, thought it was a gift, I made a rabbit stew!"

We are trying to make light of super frustrating drops on all items.
Thank you Ankavale1000 for making me laugh:D

raissawinda
12-27-18, 09:03 PM
A beautiful event
I'm ready to vent

Gone away is my airplane
I carry on some more
Because I'm hardcore

Pigs on long sticks
Are you getting
What I'm trying to say

Gotta go, pigs are ready
I beg you once more
For tea bags galore

I have a good arrangement for these lyrics, we can make a great duo. Can we send it over the team to replace the current theme song?

Rynetory2
12-27-18, 09:06 PM
@ankavale1000

I LOVE it! Thank you for taking the time to write this and cheering me, us up. :love_heart: I was feeling dismayed and frustrated with the drops, same situation as you - pigs, rabbits and deliveries all gone away for holidays. Came online and your lovely poem put a smile on me. :) Thank you!

I'm sorry that we are all having such difficulties. :( The requirements are way too high and the drops too little.... sigh. Keep trying everyone and I hope the drops improve soon. A girl can only hope and dream.

Kinky_Candy
12-27-18, 09:19 PM
Same problem here :( The tea pot from the shop not works. Dont buy it unless u like as a decoration. Im crying my 100 lost diamonds :( The farm isnt a happy place anymore :(. Team why put sooo difficult events? And this time of year? :( @ankavale1000 i like yr poem:love_heart:. It is a sparkle in all this mess, with all these tragic events!!!:mad:

Fairyreserve
12-28-18, 12:27 AM
Ah, more creativity, thanks, ankvale!

I think I'll sit this one out. I'm not really pining for the Alice in wonderland type of creatures, and that's ok cuz I now have to figure out how to reconfig my farm, anyway. I also need to make a bunch more coins for expanding. And as a Droid, I can't store pets, so space is limited. If I win them I do, but I wo t be trying terribly hard for this one.

orca1006
12-28-18, 12:41 AM
A beautiful event
I'm ready to vent

:cool: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Like everyone has said, this REALLY made my day after chasing rabbits and pigs and not getting much to show for....I so appreciate this as i try to stubbornly push ahead. things aren't great today in wonderland, but i thank you for a big smile. :) cheerios~ :love_heart:

DaphneGlass
12-28-18, 02:35 AM
A beautiful event
I'm ready to vent

Gone away is my airplane
I carry on some more
Because I'm hardcore

Pigs on long sticks
Are you getting
What I'm trying to say

Gotta go, pigs are ready
I beg you once more
For tea bags galore

Disclaimer -- I was listening to xmas songs, came upon Dean Martins version of Walking in a Winter Wonderland, the title of this event and the song inspired me. I changed words to the song. This is not brand new creation. Feel free to sing along.

Awww this is brilliant I love it, thank you xx

raissawinda
12-28-18, 04:09 AM
I want to complain, why there is only one single drop of tea biscuits from all the pigs every 3 hrs? Is it that hard to increase into one drop for every pen?

Sent 20 deliveries and the pilot gave me tools I don't need? Where's the oolong tea bag?

And where's the anoyying white rabbit? Can you tell him to appear much more often? My eyeballs hurt and they almost fell apart, seeking at every spot that rabbit may hide.

And you want me to give 5 wonderland tea services?
You need Alice not me! TvT

raissawinda
12-28-18, 04:11 AM
And what does the smiling cat do? He looks creepy.

Milecia
12-28-18, 05:25 AM
Hi there,

FYI

the Tea pot for 100 diamonds is not for the rabbit to appear more often, it gives you boosted drops!
The rabbit gives me 2 Tea bags now Every time, and one time I got a biskuit.

1212Joanna
12-28-18, 06:37 AM
I don?t have the teapot but on my rabbits occasional visit to my farm I have received a biscuit and 2 tea bags from him at times. So I don?t think the teapot is worth getting for sure. This event is not possible unless you spend lots of gems/money which I certainly don?t intend to do. Good luck to anyone who is giving it their all though.

Milecia
12-28-18, 07:52 AM
I don?t have the teapot but on my rabbits occasional visit to my farm I have received a biscuit and 2 tea bags from him at times. So I don?t think the teapot is worth getting for sure. This event is not possible unless you spend lots of gems/money which I certainly don?t intend to do. Good luck to anyone who is giving it their all though.

Hmmm ok.... I thought this because before I had the pot I got 1 bag every time, and now 2.

But I don?t spend much time at the phone.
There is a free Plot 4x4 where the things can appear. I just turn off the display, do whatever I Need to do, and when I turn on the display, the butterflies, mole and rabbit are there.
So I spend the day with have a look there time by time... just turning on the display, collect, and turning off the display.

But... yes....nevertheless it is exhausting

willowbrookfarm
12-28-18, 09:44 AM
Not a nice Christmas event white rabbit has appeared twice in 2 days 😡when are they going to make these events more fair used all my gems on
Hippo event

charlienlucy
12-28-18, 10:49 AM
If anyone would like to add me to see my temporary set up, feel free. I was not seeing him for the first day but now that I’ve set up my farm that every signee space is covered minus an area he can’t be missed. He shows up very often now. The area I’ve set up is behind my feed mills.

db1323
12-28-18, 12:08 PM
This is not a good event. I’m done. I agree with the others on the amount of storage space that’s used ��

raissawinda
12-28-18, 04:40 PM
This is not a good event. I’m done. I agree with the others on the amount of storage space that’s used ��

I have missed several times a kindhearted neighbor who frequently sells the tools and papers because my barn is always full..!! How anoyying this event is... I'm crying already...

ratguy3
12-28-18, 08:25 PM
This is definitely a fun sucker event. Worst one.

menps1
12-29-18, 02:07 AM

I hope to get new house for April Hare instead of sharing with other rabbits .

dugambon
12-29-18, 04:52 AM
Oooooh that hare is supercute, congrats on getting him. He sure deserves a nice house of his own.

1212Joanna
12-29-18, 05:19 AM
Well congratulations menps1 on getting the hare, he?s super cute. How did you do it?

Srishtikarta
12-29-18, 07:54 AM
Full disclosure: this is a rant and not like the wonderful one from ankavale1000 that made me smile.

It is the season to be merry and share the joy. Why are you so grinchy storm8.
I can not share my earl grey. And my friend can?t give me sugar.
I see my neighbors in need but am unable to help.
The pigs are only good for a roast as they are hogging the biscuits with none left for me.

It?s okay to be Scrooge like all year round (though even he relented) and make money minded events. But this is the season for sharing, so please be mindful and make the events accordingly.

Fairyreserve
12-29-18, 09:55 AM
Gotta admit, this event is grinchy. I'm sitting it out cuz a) it's too rich for my blood, and B) I don't care for the pets. BUT it would be nice if I could sell my drops to neighbors.

racrgrl
12-29-18, 10:00 AM
Why can't we sell? Seems kind of ridiculous especially with the space it's taking up.

charlienlucy
12-29-18, 11:45 AM

Unfortunately it?s the same rabbit home

charlienlucy
12-29-18, 11:46 AM
This event is kinda mean. You can’t even sell parts. The pig drop is terrible. I’m sorry for complaining y’all but come on.

charlienlucy
12-29-18, 12:46 PM
Full disclosure: this is a rant and not like the wonderful one from ankavale1000 that made me smile.

The pigs are only good for a roast as they are hogging the biscuits with none left for me.

It?s okay to be Scrooge like all year round (though even he relented) and make money minded events. But this is the season for sharing, so please be mindful and make the events accordingly.

Well said!

k1rf
12-29-18, 01:10 PM
I have not seen that rabbit in what seems like a long time... if I ever get my hands on him he is going straight into a stew!!

KadeeDid
12-29-18, 01:20 PM
This event is kinda mean. You can’t even sell parts. The pig drop is terrible. I’m sorry for complaining y’all but come on.

I sat out the last few events. It has not been as much fun recently and I don't have the energy to deal with it.

menps1
12-29-18, 01:22 PM
Lots of tapping rabbits, every 3hour collecting pigs and planes nonstop .
Also the boost did not work on my farm, I had to put back in cellar for rabbits to reappear. Guess it’s Christmas scam from Farm Story ??

Fairyreserve
12-29-18, 03:41 PM
Lots of tapping rabbits, every 3hour collecting pigs and planes nonstop .
Also the boost did not work on my farm, I had to put back in cellar for rabbits to reappear. Guess it’s Christmas scam from Farm Story ??

It's not a scam. Maybe just a lousy event. But storm8 isn't running a scam.

charlienlucy
12-29-18, 04:26 PM
I sat out the last few events. It has not been as much fun recently and I don't have the energy to deal with it.

I don?t blame you!

ankavale1000
12-29-18, 05:02 PM

Hi sweetie, we must not let this event ruin our holiday buzz. I really like what u wrote and in my mind you sang to me:

Tis the event to be merry Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
Why are you so grinchy Stormie Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
I can't share my earl grey tea Fa-la-la la-la-la la-la-la
Pigs are only good for roasting Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la

Cheers darling

raissawinda
12-29-18, 09:10 PM
Hi sweetie, we must not let this event ruin our holiday buzz. I really like what u wrote and in my mind you sang to me:

Tis the event to be merry Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
Why are you so grinchy Stormie Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
I can't share my earl grey tea Fa-la-la la-la-la la-la-la
Pigs are only good for roasting Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la

Cheers darling

You make me laugh Fa-la-la-la-la
Thank you again Fa-la-la-la-la

menps1
12-29-18, 11:41 PM
It's not a scam. Maybe just a lousy event. But storm8 isn't running a scam.
Well, I paid 100 gem with expectation the boost increases chance of rabbits turn up and I can tell you there’s nothing different with or without it.
The good thing is my gem from show pony , if I have to pay real money for pixel that not works as advertised, I’ll jump up and down right now!!
If it’s NOT a scam, I don’t know which word suits better ?? Please check with your game developer if he did his coding propably this time ???

raissawinda
12-29-18, 11:46 PM
I stop joining the event, I'm not making the rest of the wonderland tea services. I stop at goal 7. Thanks for the wonderful event.

Sweetmici
12-30-18, 12:06 AM
36 pig collections Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

And not 1 biscuit got Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

A a uum a a uum Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

little_veggie
12-30-18, 03:14 AM
The white rabbit is really cute and pretty though . I do like to see him when he pops up even though I am not doing the event . Can he stay like the mole and otter please . Happy New Year all xxxx

PookieBear50
12-30-18, 03:43 AM
I know the drop rates are low, and it is difficult to get through each of the goals because of it. But you know, I don't mind that so much...because that is a minor issue compared to the game requesting those same dropped items--Earl Gray Tea Bags, Sugar Cubes, Tea Biscuits, Ice Chips--in plane deliveries and balloon requests, and for all I know train and truck orders. It is difficult enough to get Oolong Tea Bags from deliveries to then get the Sugar Cubes from the Clock Towers, and the game expects us to sacrifice those for orders?

That is just wrong. :mad:

Milecia
12-30-18, 06:54 AM
Ok, I am out now.
Had one Tea bag, collected 2 from rabbit, and still have one bag - did not count...

I really have to do other things in my life than trying such stupid events!

PookieBear50
12-30-18, 07:00 AM
Ok, I am out now.
Had one Tea bag, collected 2 from rabbit, and still have one bag - did not count...

I really have to do other things in my life than trying such stupid events!

judyandthecat mentioned something in an earlier post that you can try applying here. If your barn was already full, sell or discard or craft something, close the app, then reopen it. Perhaps the tea bags will show up then?

PookieBear50
12-30-18, 08:00 AM
And just now I had a plane order requesting 1 Oolong Tea Bag. I mean, really? Even the rare-drop, hard-to-come-by, needed-to-get-Sugar-Cubes-from-the-Clock-Tower Oolong Tea bag? :mad:

tsumtsum27
12-30-18, 09:36 AM
And just now I had a plane order requesting 1 Oolong Tea Bag. I mean, really? Even the rare-drop, hard-to-come-by, needed-to-get-Sugar-Cubes-from-the-Clock-Tower Oolong Tea bag? :mad:

My train ask for 36 cheesecloth. I used up to 20 more tools to mining and only get 2 drops. Not trying more.

Milecia
12-30-18, 12:42 PM
judyandthecat mentioned something in an earlier post that you can try applying here. If your barn was already full, sell or discard or craft something, close the app, then reopen it. Perhaps the tea bags will show up then?

No no, I had enough barn space.

s350z
12-31-18, 03:11 AM
I had similar issue. In task 7/9 requesting for 3 Tea ice cream. I had made 1 and while collecting the 2nd tea ice cream, game hung up for few seconds and when returned, 2nd tea ice cream was not counted. It shows I still have 1 😡 when reported to storom8 they said they do not support farmstory2😳

racrgrl
12-31-18, 10:28 AM
I had similar issue. In task 7/9 requesting for 3 Tea ice cream. I had made 1 and while collecting the 2nd tea ice cream, game hung up for few seconds and when returned, 2nd tea ice cream was not counted. It shows I still have 1 😡 when reported to storom8 they said they do not support farmstory2😳

Wait what? Then who does? I know we can't sell to other players, but I'm just going to sell to the bots and make some cash. I want to spend time with my family. They are already giving me a hard time for being on my phone so much. They matter, this game doesn't and knowing we have no support... I'm out. Good luck y'all and Happy New Year!

BakeryAvenue22nd
12-31-18, 11:58 AM
Well, I Guss I am Done with trying to even attempt to finish this event. My Rabbit Is No Longer Dropping Tea it dropped Sugar and Tea Biscuits. I still need to make two more simple tea to even finish 3/7.

Lapetshop7
12-31-18, 12:22 PM
I said I was only going to complete all 7 goals instead of trying for the rabbits. I'm on goal 7 now, all I need now is 17 more biscuits from the pigs to complete. 18 biscuits total. Whew!! That's a lot. Going to take forever just to get the biscuits lol...

Fairyreserve
12-31-18, 04:14 PM
I know the drop rates are low, and it is difficult to get through each of the goals because of it. But you know, I don't mind that so much...because that is a minor issue compared to the game requesting those same dropped items--Earl Gray Tea Bags, Sugar Cubes, Tea Biscuits, Ice Chips--in plane deliveries and balloon requests, and for all I know train and truck orders. It is difficult enough to get Oolong Tea Bags from deliveries to then get the Sugar Cubes from the Clock Towers, and the game expects us to sacrifice those for orders?

That is just wrong. :mad:

I do agree that requiring those drop items in deliveries is a bit wack.

PookieBear50
12-31-18, 05:39 PM
One Tea Ice Cream done, two more to go, and still two Tea Cookies to craft before I can even make ONE Wonderland Tea Service...then I need to go through it all over again 4 more times? I don't think 7 (plus hours) days is going to be enough to finish...not at the current drop rate. No wonder most players will only be able to (maybe) get either the White Rabbit or the April Hare and not both...not unless they (maybe) gem through it...there is not enough time to collect everything needed!

loulou1290
12-31-18, 07:39 PM
Wait what? Then who does? I know we can't sell to other players, but I'm just going to sell to the bots and make some cash. I want to spend time with my family. They are already giving me a hard time for being on my phone so much. They matter, this game doesn't and knowing we have no support... I'm out. Good luck y'all and Happy New Year!
I know - sad isn?t it! I got that response a while back when I emailed them about something. Really disappointing, and I definitely won?t be spending real money on this game any more if that?s their attitude.

Rynetory2
12-31-18, 11:44 PM
I had similar issue. In task 7/9 requesting for 3 Tea ice cream. I had made 1 and while collecting the 2nd tea ice cream, game hung up for few seconds and when returned, 2nd tea ice cream was not counted. It shows I still have 1  when reported to storom8 they said they do not support farmstory2

Just to clarify, Storm8 is still supporting Farm Story 2. There's currently limited support for Farm Story 2 as well as a few other games. Limited support does not mean they stopped supporting Farm 2. You can also seek help on the forum.

Seemed like you have encountered a sync issue. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1280824&viewfull=1#post1280824) to avoid this. I make sure I maintain my device and keep my connection in good conditions for best gaming experiences. It works for me, at least it has been years since I needed to contact Support.

Good luck with your event!

Rynetory2
12-31-18, 11:51 PM
Well, I paid 100 gem with expectation the boost increases chance of rabbits turn up

Maybe you misunderstood? Here's the description of the Kettle - "Place this kettle on your farm to get boosted drops from the Timely Rabbit!". It gives boosted drops, not increase frequency of appearance. This is not like the crossing sign in other past events where it increase the frequency.

menps1
01-01-19, 03:58 AM
Maybe you misunderstood? Here's the description of the Kettle - "Place this kettle on your farm to get boosted drops from the Timely Rabbit!". It gives boosted drops, not increase frequency of appearance. This is not like the crossing sign in other past events where it increase the frequency.
I wonder if you have it in your farm and notice any difference? I still get double tea bags before I bought it. Or if any other players get the boost and it works for your farm ?

Kinky_Candy
01-01-19, 04:45 AM
Hello all! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! Im out of this event! Its ridiculous the drop of my pigs! I have a life to live! Such a pitty this event this time of the year :( its like the penguin event, shame

DaphneGlass
01-01-19, 06:00 AM
I got the 3 flamingos then left it at that, quite happy with them, I just sell off the event items when I get drops, only stormies can buy them by the way, happy new year everyone xx

pspoiled65
01-01-19, 06:27 AM
Hello all! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! Im out of this event! Its ridiculous the drop of my pigs! I have a life to live :(such a pitty this event this time of the year :( its like the penguin event, same

I agree. There is no way to complete this without help. I still think if something takes up room in our barn we should be able to sell and buy from other players.

ronsfarm00
01-01-19, 09:00 AM
This is not working I have did so many planes and have gotten nothing the pigs are not dropping anything either I know and understand this is a chance game but this is ridiculous we don't even got a chance to win nothing cause it's not giving us anything. Storm 8 please fix this

bubaxx
01-01-19, 09:11 AM
This is ridiculous! I'm out...

judyandthecat
01-01-19, 11:23 AM
I wonder if you have it in your farm and notice any difference? I still get double tea bags before I bought it. Or if any other players get the boost and it works for your farm ?

I rarely get two items from the rabbit so if you are getting double every time it is working perfect!
The only reason I am not buying boost items...I usually always do because they really help.
I am saving for another show pony.
I did buy the let it snowman had to have it.

ibjshoe2
01-01-19, 02:45 PM
I am trying to make the tea cakes and I've made four batters but when I click on the tea cake it doesn't show my batter. Any suggestions?

ankavale1000
01-01-19, 02:50 PM
I am trying to make the tea cakes and I've made four batters but when I click on the tea cake it doesn't show my batter. Any suggestions?

It could be that u made the wrong batter. There r two batters, they differ in the color of their container. The one required for tea cakes is turquoise in color and u have to scroll all the way to the end of all recipes in bakery to find it, hope this helps.

ankavale1000
01-01-19, 03:06 PM

Hi, I was wondering if u would like to do a comparison? I've never purchased crossing signs or any other drop boosters for the simple reason that I would never know whether I'm actually getting "boosted" drops or appearances. Below are the results of 10 taps on my farm, I didn't buy the Kettle.

If anyone else wants to join in so we can compile results for future reference on whether it's worth buying drop boosters, please indicate whether u have purchased the Kettle.

Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey
Tap 2. 1
Tap 3. 1
Tap 4. 1
Tap 5. 1
Tap 6. 1
Tap 7. 1
Tap 8. 2
Tap 9. 1
Tap10. 1

I get a sugar cube or tea biscuit here and there, but rarely. Above is a pretty good representation of taps on my farm.

raissawinda
01-01-19, 04:47 PM
Hi, I was wondering if u would like to do a comparison? I've never purchased crossing signs or any other drop boosters for the simple reason that I would never know whether I'm actually getting "boosted" drops or appearances. Below are the results of 10 taps on my farm, I didn't buy the Kettle.

If anyone else wants to join in so we can compile results for future reference on whether it's worth buying drop boosters, please indicate whether u have purchased the Kettle.

Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey
Tap 2. 1
Tap 3. 1
Tap 4. 1
Tap 5. 1
Tap 6. 1
Tap 7. 1
Tap 8. 2
Tap 9. 1
Tap10. 1

I get a sugar cube or tea biscuit here and there, but rarely. Above is a pretty good representation of taps on my farm.

I got ice chips too. No booster.

lululatte
01-01-19, 06:04 PM
The task is simply too hard for fun.. games should be for pleasure not stress. I have loved playing this game. Such a shame it's got harder and harder. I don't mind spending a bit of money, but there is a limit.

HappyBunny09
01-01-19, 06:24 PM
So am I the only one having trouble with trying to make the tea cookies.?? I’ve been collecting from the pigs for the last couple of days and haven’t been getting any cookies from them.

Victory456
01-01-19, 06:28 PM
Absolutely
The task is simply too hard for fun.. games should be for pleasure not stress. I have loved playing this game. Such a shame it's got harder and harder. I don't mind spending a bit of money, but there is a limit.

judyandthecat
01-01-19, 08:02 PM

Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey
Tap 2. 1
Tap 3. 1
Tap 4. 1
Tap 5. 1
Tap 6. 1
Tap 7. 1
Tap 8. 2
Tap 9. 1
Tap10. 1

I got eight times 1 earl gray
1 times 2 earl gray
And 1 bowl of ice chips

No kettle

HappyBunny09
01-01-19, 08:55 PM
This is getting to hard to play I can’t get the heart cookies from the pigs and I’ve been trying for 2 days

menps1
01-01-19, 10:59 PM
Got the pair finally after too many hard tapping days, sorry did not pay attention to count as I just load game , go around come back to tap rabbit and go on just like that. However after sometimes , there’s nothing appear after reload so I just power off phone and wait to retry .

Kinky_Candy
01-01-19, 11:33 PM

I totally agree

PookieBear50
01-01-19, 11:33 PM
Got the pair finally after too many hard tapping days, sorry did not pay attention to count as I just load game , go around come back to tap rabbit and go on just like that. However after sometimes , there’s nothing appear after reload so I just power off phone and wait to retry .

I am amazed you were able to get BOTH the White Rabbit and the April Hare. Congratulations!

raissawinda
01-02-19, 12:01 AM

Great job, congratulations! Did you use magic? :D imho those two will be best at their own habitat like a tower clock or something related.

menps1
01-02-19, 12:17 AM
Magic = gem ? I don’t have enough to skip by gem. Just put alarm and collect things nonstop would do the trick

PookieBear50
01-02-19, 12:39 AM

Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey
Tap 2. 1
Tap 3. 1
Tap 4. 1
Tap 5. 1
Tap 6. 1
Tap 7. 1
Tap 8. 2
Tap 9. 1
Tap10. 1

Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 2. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 3. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 4. 1 Ice Chips
Tap 5. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 6. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 7. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 8. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 9. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag
Tap 10. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag

No Kettle.

I should note that since the beginning of the event and prior to this tally, I have also received 4 Sugar Cubes, 2 Tea Cakes, and 1 Ice Chips. Everything else has been either 1 or 2 Earl Grey Tea Bags, probably in about equal amounts overall.

PookieBear50
01-02-19, 12:41 AM
Magic = gem ? I don’t have enough to skip by gem. Just put alarm and collect things nonstop would do the trick

Were you extremely lucky in getting Sugar Cubes from deliveries (in the form of Oolong Tea Bags) or the White Rabbit? Because those darn Oolong Tea Bags and Sugar Cubes are really what are holding me back...

menps1
01-02-19, 12:57 AM
I got sugar mainly from planes but later rabbit did give some too and randomly they gave biscuit ( from pigs) . Again I m confused with kettle function this time after seeing your record. Kettle reduced rabbits in my farm . Just now I put it out as decor since I finished . Tea bag from rabbits is the one holding me back although I was happy to pay 100 gem from beginning

raissawinda
01-02-19, 01:09 AM
I got sugar mainly from planes but later rabbit did give some too and randomly they gave biscuit ( from pigs) . Again I m confused with kettle function this time after seeing your record. Kettle reduced rabbits in my farm . Just now I put it out as decor since I finished . Tea bag from rabbits is the one holding me back although I was happy to pay 100 gem from beginning

That kettle is a Luck booster then :D

orca1006
01-02-19, 01:27 AM
Got the pair finally after too many hard tapping days, sorry did not pay attention to count as I just load game , go around come back to tap rabbit and go on just like that. However after sometimes , there?s nothing appear after reload so I just power off phone and wait to retry .

WOW CONGRATS!!! those two are SUPER adorable!!! :D

just curious: how many tea biscuits do you normally get from collecting (i'm assuming) 12 pigs?

cuz my rough math: it's been ~7 days + 6 hours since the event started = 174 hours / 3 hour for pigs to be ready = 58 rounds of collections (assuming you wake up to collect nonstop). At 123 biscuits needed per rabbit x 2 = 246 biscuits......that'd be some really AMAZING drop rate...:cool::cool:

btw, this is really penguin event all over again. i am really happy you got both pets again...just fingers crossed i can finish 1 eventually....:) happy new year everyone~

menps1
01-02-19, 01:56 AM
I normally get between 1-2 min to 5-6 biscuit max per collection + some more from rabbits (under 10 a day ). I was lucky enough to have full week off work and family commitment to fulfill the quest otherwise no way I would join this event . Too stressful to play farm now!

orca1006
01-02-19, 02:10 AM
I normally get between 1-2 min to 5-6 biscuit max per collection + some more from rabbits (under 10 a day ). I was lucky enough to have full week off work and family commitment to fulfill the quest otherwise no way I would join this event . Too stressful to play farm now!

yeah those are really good numbers. i get lots of 0-1's, with the couple rare 4's (after long droughts). indeed, quests are getting quite stressful these days....i'm just seeing how long i'll keep hanging on...bit hard to say goodbye after so long....:p anyhoo, congrats again :)

Rynetory2
01-02-19, 02:25 AM

My drops are similiar to judy and ankavale1000. I hardly get double drops and a ice chip once in a blue moon and I've been playing nonstop since the start of event.

IMHO, the Kettle helped you to finish this early in the event with 2 rabbits. Congrats and you are very lucky!! :D

This event is the same format is from the Sweet Gnome and followed by the Penguins on Parade events and using the poll statistics from those,
- approximately 10-15 players will finish this event (5 without using gems, 10 use gems) and
- about 85-90 players will not get a single rabbit.

To get 1 rabbit is difficult enough, much less 2 rabbits in such a short amount of time. Of course you have worked hard for them, no denial on that. But we all know hard work means nothing if we aren't lucky enough to get drops no matter how much time and sleepless nights we endured. Therefore to get 2 rabbits within 6ish days, I believe you have to be (1) very lucky with drops and with (2) the kettle's help.

Rynetory2
01-02-19, 02:28 AM

123 Tea Biscuits - Pigs
6 Cheesecloth - Mining
10 Matcha - Fishing Pond

Crafts:
Wonderland Tea Service (Studio: 2 hrs) - 12 Simple Tea - 5 Tea Cookies + 2 Tea Cake + 1 Ice Cream

Total for 5 Wonderland Tea Service and 1 Tea Cheesecake:
Simple Tea - 180 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 60 Sugar Cubes
Tea Cookies - 150 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 50 Sugar Cubes + 50 Tea Biscuits + 50 Apple Sugar
Tea Cake - 80 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 30 Tea Biscuits + 10 Cake Flour
Ice Cream - 60 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 25 Tea Biscuits + 5 Ice Chip
Tea Cheesecake - 10 Matcha, 18 Tea Biscuits, 4 Ice Chips, 6 Cheesecloth

PookieBear50
01-02-19, 02:36 AM
Hmm...so does that mean the Tea Pot not only increase the odds of getting the drops we need, but also increases the quantity as well?

I really don't want to spend 100 gems on the Tea Pot--I'm struggling to save up enough to (finally) get a Show Pony--but, it may be the only way to have a remote chance of completing this event...

Rynetory2
01-02-19, 02:41 AM
Hmm...so does that mean the Tea Pot not only increase the odds of getting the drops we need, but also increases the quantity as well?

I really don't want to spend 100 gems on the Tea Pot--I'm struggling to save up enough to (finally) get a Show Pony--but, it may be the only way to have a remote chance of completing this event...

I believe it helps with boosted drops. I'm waiting for the team to give me more specific information on it when they are back from the holidays. I'll post as soon as they answer.

I just spent 900 gems during the sale so I didn't get the kettle this round.

menps1
01-02-19, 02:41 AM
I got tea pot at day 2. Saw no difference hence I put back in cellar and just catch rabbits as normal way , lots of reload for it to appear .I did feel it eventually took longer for turning up again after I was playing for a while —> forced me to shut down the device and restart
I also have a friend who helps collect from pigs when I’m at sleep and I do the same for her . The hard thing for me is still tea bags , not tea biscuits ( have 11 left now)
Maybe my drop rates was good but again i wish I did not waste gem on kettle .

griffithpack
01-02-19, 04:05 AM
Wow! Am I ever glad I didn’t start this event. From most of the comments I see, it is a total waste of time! Guess I’m lucky I’ve played long enough that I can’t feed all the pets I have, so don’t need any more mouths to feed. It would be wonderful if we could help one another out - this game used to be about community - and it was a whole lot more fun a few years ago. I realize the Team puts in a lot of hours to create events, but to start an event on Christmas Day was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. Family time is too important. I’d love an opt out button for events, so my barn isn’t filled with junk I don’t need - and then I have to sell it to the stormbots to get rid of it or throw it away. I could certainly have helped a lot of neighbors with what I’m throwing away - and I’m only playing for a few hours each day, if that!

1212Joanna
01-02-19, 08:05 AM
I notice some people mentioned they had received replies to requests for help that storm 8 is no longer supporting farm story 2, and rynatory confirmed S8 is still supporting FS2 but only with Limited Support! This seems very bad considering they are still receiving money from those players who purchase gems etc. What exactly is Limited Support and why is this the case?

raissawinda
01-02-19, 08:29 AM

123 Tea Biscuits - Pigs
6 Cheesecloth - Mining
10 Matcha - Fishing Pond

Thank you for helping me do the math, but I stop at goal 7, and trade the ice chips for a good cash since it's pretty easy to collect... :D
So I was thinking how many times to collect the pigs so that we can complete the needs of the tea biscuits? :D just kidding

judyandthecat
01-02-19, 09:58 AM
I notice some people mentioned they had received replies to requests for help that storm 8 is no longer supporting farm story 2, and rynatory confirmed S8 is still supporting FS2 but only with Limited Support! This seems very bad considering they are still receiving money from those players who purchase gems etc. What exactly is Limited Support and why is this the case?

They don't respond personally to emails but you are advised to come to this forum for help.
Rynetory2 always makes sure you get help after you get a ticket number and give it to her.
A couple of years ago the company had a problem and had to lay off a lot of employees you can google it.
You have games and suddenly are without half of your employees it stinks.
That is why we were without events for some time but now they are coming back strong and we have events again.
They are working to keep this game and the other games going and doing a good job.
Hats off to the team and may 2019 bring prosperity and wealth to them!

little_veggie
01-02-19, 10:09 AM
Well said Judy . I play this game happily nearly every day and mainly for free. I often win things for free too . I spend a bit because nothing is totally free and I want to support the game
I appreciate the game and the events and if sometimes I don’t win , well so be it .
Enjoy people , it’s supposed to be fun. Have a great 2019 xxxxx

1212Joanna
01-02-19, 12:53 PM
Thanks Judy for the explanation, much appreciated

MiriellaBella
01-02-19, 02:55 PM
Getting tired. Rabbits are slowing down (not that it?s appearances were all that timely before, and the pigs stopped dropping, because I am close to completing a level... I should have known better. I need to spend more holiday time with my family, not a computer generated app... a guess we all know that really, don?t we.

emmasegura
01-02-19, 04:37 PM
Utterly rubbish event. I?m still stuck on the first challenge after about four days as the rabbit hardly ever appears!

annya_usagi
01-03-19, 01:42 PM
I am becoming very tired, upset and frustrated.

Like many others, I spent real money to pay 300 gems for 3 tea pot boosts, and the pigs have dropped 1 item all day, rabbit hardly appears, i wasted my holidays on this event and i am becoming more convinced not to buy gems anymore.

It is one thing to make an event hard, another to make it impossible even after putting real money in it (and i have spent hundreds of pounds in this game so this only makes me not want to buy anything anymore).

All of my neighbours are either not playing the event or so frustrated instead of spending xmas and new year with family.

Truly frustrating. And here i had been excited that we would get a cute event that is easier for xmas so we could actually enjoy our family time!

Paul__
01-03-19, 01:45 PM
Been busy for the holidays, I tried playing this but it seems almost certain I won’t complete it, and as I can see others are frustrated as well. This is the third time we’ve had this event format (gnomes, penguins, and this), and each time it’s cost me a lot of gems and time. Really hope this is the last event of this type.

dugambon
01-03-19, 03:56 PM
I hope so too. It would be nice if Storm8 would listen to its users.
Been busy for the holidays, I tried playing this but it seems almost certain I won’t complete it, and as I can see others are frustrated as well. This is the third time we’ve had this event format (gnomes, penguins, and this), and each time it’s cost me a lot of gems and time. Really hope this is the last event of this type.

raissawinda
01-03-19, 05:16 PM
Now that I decided to quit the event, and started selling my belongings related to event, the white rabbit appears berry berry often, the deliveries keep giving me oolong tea bags instead of expansion parts & papers, and the pigs gave me 3 biscuits in a single scoop yesterday when I needed some beacons. How anoyying. Oh and the pond gives me matcha bottle with every bait. The mine too, I don't need cheesecloth now but Ore, more Ore. Seems like the game wanted to keep my barn full, and be careful, when I put the event things on sale, it took forever to finally somebody came and grabbed it. Please leave me alone, I need to empty my barn. :(

Fairyreserve
01-03-19, 06:40 PM
Now that I decided to quit the event, and started selling my belongings related to event, the white rabbit appears berry berry often, the deliveries keep giving me oolong tea bags instead of expansion parts & papers, and the pigs gave me 3 biscuits in a single scoop yesterday when I needed some beacons. How anoyying. Oh and the pond gives me matcha bottle with every bait. The mine too, I don't need cheesecloth now but Ore, more Ore. Seems like the game wanted to keep my barn full, and be careful, when I put the event things on sale, it took forever to finally somebody came and grabbed it. Please leave me alone, I need to empty my barn. :(

Sell that stuff off for the max amount in your right hand slots if u have more than 8. Or just anywhere. Be patient, they'll get bought. Easy money.

olcastle
01-03-19, 08:41 PM

Do you know that you can discard everything annoying?

raissawinda
01-03-19, 09:25 PM
@Fairyreserve @olcastle Aye Captain! :D

ronsfarm00
01-03-19, 09:45 PM
Planes is giving me nothing I'm sending them out like crazy and for two days I have not got nothing, and the pigs are not much better

PookieBear50
01-04-19, 12:41 AM
I have a strong feeling I will not be able to finish this event. I may be able to finish step 7/7 at best, but I do not think I have enough time...or luck...to get the drops needed to make the 5 Wonderland Tea Sets I need. Sigh...

PookieBear50
01-04-19, 05:22 AM
Verified: not only are my Balloon and Plane asking for event items...the Train is too! 34 Sugar Cubes...when I have trouble getting just 1! :mad:

raissawinda
01-04-19, 05:45 AM
Verified: not only are my Balloon and Plane asking for event items...the Train is too! 34 Sugar Cubes...when I have trouble getting just 1! :mad:

:D :D :D Lol sorry Sweetie didn't mean to, but I laughed at how anoyying this event is :D
When I gave up, I received 8 oolong tea bags non stop. I wish I could let you have all my event items I put on sale. :(

Mr. Merriweather asked me tea biscuits and tea bags too, so I told him to come back when everything is normal... :o The train too, yesterday asked me for 18 sugar cubes and 15 tea biscuits. Wonderful.

PookieBear50
01-04-19, 05:49 AM
:D :D :D Lol sorry Sweetie didn't mean to, but I laughed at how anoyying this event is :D
When I gave up, I received 8 oolong tea bags non stop. I wish I could let you have all my event items I put on sale. :(

Mr. Merriweather asked me tea biscuits and tea bags too, so I told him to come back when everything is normal... :o The train too, yesterday asked me for 18 sugar cubes and 15 tea biscuits. Wonderful.

I'm waiting to see if anyone can confirm that the Truck is also asking for event items...

eucom
01-04-19, 10:09 AM
I'm waiting to see if anyone can confirm that the Truck is also asking for event items...

Balloon and train—yes
Truck—not yet

kikTres
01-04-19, 01:06 PM
I have a strong feeling I will not be able to finish this event. I may be able to finish step 7/7 at best, but I do not think I have enough time...or luck...to get the drops needed to make the 5 Wonderland Tea Sets I need. Sigh...

I honestly do not think this event is achievable without strategy...AND gems. I used roughly 500 gems.

I spent my time collecting tea biscuits strictly for the 18 needed for the cheesecake.

Then saved tea bags and sugar to make the 12 teas for each wonderland set.

The rest of the items in the wonderland set, I bought with gems.

***So if you are missing an item needed to complete the wonderland set and considering spending gems, then do not spend them thru kitchen nor bakery. Go to the wonderland tea set (studio) and buy the item there. Let me explain:

I would not recommend using your gems to buy tea biscuits, tea bags nor sugar. It is not cost effective. *To buy just one tea biscuit costs 20 gems BUT to buy a whole ice cream is 44 gems (which requires countless ingredients. If you bought each item individually, it would be upward of 200 gems. But if you go to the wonderland tea set, you will find the ice cream is 44 gems.
Same goes for the other two cookie like items needed. They are roughly 30-37 gems per item. But only if you buy it through the wonderland set (not through kitchen or bakery)

RoyalBlue305
01-05-19, 12:05 AM
I don’t see any feasible way to finish this event. I have to discard so many plane deliveries as I have virtually zero time to devote to making random items to store for possible future deliveries since I spend so much time waiting for the elusive rabbit to appear after multiple loading reloading the app to get him to appear in the first place and in addition I basically have zero barn space which means SELLING OFF items I’ve tried to store! Crazy!

This is one of those events that after awhile it becomes too frustrating to keep trying when there’s practically no way to succeed. Sad.

tigerlillypalace
01-05-19, 06:44 AM
very frustrating event, drops are way too low to be able to complete. Achieving the timely rabbit and April hare will not be possible for me at all. I am on goal 7/7 but struggling to get drops from pigs and just realised, by coming to this forum, that to make the Tea cheesecake, drops are not from grape vines and passion fruit vines,as stated, but from fishing and mining...so have wasted the 2 days collecting from the vines. Drops from fishing and mining are so low as well. While I'm on a rant, another frustrating thing is not being able to sell/buy event items and the market is half empty all the time from people hoping to sell these items to the bots to have room in their barns, also making it more difficult to fulfill plane/balloon/truck deliveries due to lack of goods in the market. Rather confusing event with goods not being able to made til the last goals, also doubling/tripling up on goods needed to make goods...so much to keep track off!! OK...think I'm done...I feel better now!! Happy New Year everyone!!

yogoda
01-05-19, 10:20 PM
This event appears very difficult to get the final rewards. But that is the model on which habit forming tasks with social, individual and hunting rewards are designed. It is a commercial model. The companies need money to survive. If income has to flow, it can not be offered as a easily doable task. It has to be difficult to achieve with free rewards here and there. The beauty of the events are during the course, we get plenty of expansion and upgrade parts and by playing continuously we level up. Otherwise, it would take much longer time to expand, upgrade and level up. We also add new neighbors and friends. So let us enjoy playing it, rewards or no reward.

here2helpout
01-06-19, 04:24 AM
I got my rabbit. Only did 1 on my big farm as no time for the second one. I wish they would use cows for these sort of events as I use more milk than bacon. With the pigs i personally found it easier to not have any pig food in my barn as the drops were slightly better but the food was ready in my mills.

Lapetshop7
01-06-19, 06:25 PM
My train asked for 38 matcha and 37 bags from rabbit. Yikes! Smh ridiculous!! I didn't even bother which is very rare for me.

coleoptera42
01-06-19, 06:30 PM
I don't object to paying for games, but developers shouldn't create nearly unfinishable events as the way to raise money.

I have diligently worked on this event, but due to the EXTREMELY low drops, I have just realized that I would need to spend $20 to get a rabbit. I would not have wasted my time had I realized that in the beginning.

Rug-pulls like this do not inspire me to give money to storm 8. I have stopped giving money to them for most of their games.

When a game is not fair (unobtainable goals, etc) I feel angry, resentful and, frankly, *****ed. Not the kind of positive feelings that make me want to play or, more importantly, pay.

I will probably keep playing - I need distractions from the real world, no matter how irritating, but I feel no need to reward those who are not only requiring a pay to win situation, but are charging SO MUCH.

I would have paid a few dollars for a rabbit. I can't afford $20. The same thing happened with the gnomes - I could not get either, despite my best efforts, and could not afford to buy them.

On a related note, why does the survey ask if the event was 'challenging enough' but not if it was 'too hard'?

RoyalBlue305
01-06-19, 07:01 PM
I’ve worked diligently on this event, as I do on all of them. I don’t see how I can finish 7/7 on the Wonderland goal with pig drop so few and far between. And no way to get the rabbit. I should’ve just gone for it vs the goals. No way to get both and completely impossible to get both rabbits. I understand the “pay to play” model and I don’t mind it but I am in agreement with other posters about it being impossible to finish and expensive if you do choose to pay. At times I have wished S8 would just charge a monthly subscription fee of a few dollars and make the events not less challenging but actual viable. Minimal or practically zero drop rates makes it beyond frustrating to the point of giving up. I get why so many players throw their hands in the air with this game. The work that’s needed to play this one is demanding but many times very disappointing with the continual failure. But on the positive side for me at least is that it’s still my favorite game to play so I’ll just keep swinging for the fences on each event and hoping that I win one here and there. Good luck everyone!

Lozziemj
01-07-19, 12:14 AM
I must say, I agree this time with everyone frustrated with this event. I spent a fortune in gems and money for the temp offers. Wasted many items trying to complete goals which didn?t even offer a prize after completing goal 7. I have wasted so much money and time. I?ve been around my farm looking for the elusive rabbit until my head was spinning. Harvesting pigs every few hours too. After all of that, it?s now down to less than 20 hours until the event ends. I?ve only been able to complete one tea set. If it took nearly 7 days for 1 set and 5 are required...

And btw, I did waste gems on the kettle. I see absolutely no advantage to having it. Over a 48 hour period I think I saw the rabbit twice. Occasionally 2 teabags but often only one.

I?m super disappointed and frustrated. I?m also angry at myself for being dumb enough to continue wasting time and money after it was clear this was nearly impossible. Foolish girl hoping maybe they?d loosen drops towards the end. I?m beyond shocked that anyone was able to get both rabbits, much less one.

I really love the game overall and I am hoping Storm8 will throw us a bone soon before I give up this game entirely. This COULD have been a delightful event but instead was torture.

Rant over. Thanks for listening 😉

princessskykennedy
01-07-19, 01:07 AM
Wow Storm thx!! Three pig collections in a row with NOT ONE biscuit! I only need eight to finish and collect rabbit and was going to use gems to finish but not now! Three in a row with nothing!! Thank you very much! I figured one per 12 pigs -I could still get it! Not now!!!

PookieBear50
01-07-19, 01:46 AM
For what it is worth, I completed the 7 goals, and I was able to craft one complete tea set. Just one. Sigh...

Fairyreserve
01-07-19, 06:19 AM
Is it over yet? I'm patiently waiting for the next event. This one seems to be taking forever.

annya_usagi
01-07-19, 11:08 AM
After working constantly on this event and wasting 300 gems on it, i earned (not won, but earned) my white rabbit by wasting both my holidays and money.

Took a year break from the game two years ago, afraid i will be taking a longer break now. Not enjoyable like this.

johnpaulg
01-07-19, 03:01 PM
Well then you are not alone, asked me for 33 tea bags and 33 cheesecloth. This is the first event in four years I gave up on, drop rates were low, finding the rabbit was difficult to say the least. Only four more hours to this ends.

HelloUncertainty
01-07-19, 05:15 PM
Very disappointed with the size of the rabbit. I thought it would be the exact same size as the one showing up around on the farm that you have to tap for parts. It’s so small.

RoyalBlue305
01-07-19, 06:37 PM
Only need 4 more cookies from the pigs to complete 7/7. I’ve spent all my gems but 20 and I need 80 to buy the last 4 cookies. But that ain’t happening. Looks like I won’t achieve any goal for this event. Only was able to make one tea set and we need FIVE?? How is that even possible. I give up. So bummed I wasted all this time on this event. Should’ve just focused on train and truck deliveries instead. Oh well. Congrats to those that won.

bj2500
01-07-19, 08:32 PM
I gave up a few days ago when I added it up and there was no way I was going to make it, I was playing pretty consistantally, my drops from plane deliveries and pigs were the worst. I bought the tea pot decoration but it never helped, oh well :(

Rynetory2
01-07-19, 09:59 PM
1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete this event?

3. How many rabbits did you get?
(**only for those who completed the event**)

4. Which goal were you stuck at when the event ended?
(**only for those who didn't complete the event, i.e. 0 rabbit**)

5. Did you like the prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Lilliepaddd
01-07-19, 10:27 PM
Dislike isn't a strong enough word, seriously who can stare at their screen 24/7? It just wasn't fun in my opinion. Let's work on getting stuff for the silver bells. Etc. Fix things first. Not feeling that great about this game now. What next a leaderboard....probably ugh. I'm also tired of seeing blank slots. Please make the next one different and enjoyable!!!

Lozziemj
01-07-19, 11:45 PM
Rynetory: dumb question but I?ve never done a poll. Do we send you a private message?

RoyalBlue305
01-07-19, 11:47 PM
I like all the events and remember that stretch where we didn’t have any and were worried if our game was in fact going away! This style of event however stumps me every time. I’ve yet to be able to complete one even though I give it a ton of effort. The prize for the Wonderland goal eluded me by just 4 cookies to finish the tea set. I couldn’t really tell what the prize was but it looked like the worm from Alice in Wonderland. Wish I would’ve been able to get it. I had no shot at the rabbits. I was only able to make one tea set for the White one. I was disappointed in my outcome but I still enjoyed playing. I always hope they’ll loosen up the drop rate at the end so maybe I’ll have a chance but they never do. Lol.

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 06:27 AM
Rynetory: dumb question but I?ve never done a poll. Do we send you a private message?

You have to select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page in order to vote/view the poll. The poll is shown at the top of this thread. :)

PookieBear50
01-08-19, 01:45 PM
Two things: congratulations to those who successfully received one or both new pets, with or without using gems! And, I understand why these events are made so difficult that, in many ways, the primary way to complete the event is to buy gems. That said...

Events should be difficult to achieve without using gems...not virtually impossible. The low drop rates made it difficult to complete the event in a timely manner. I found myself sitting and waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Oolong Tea Bags to drop from deliveries. I could understand needing to wait 3 hours to collect from the pigs and 2 hours from the Maple Trees. The Fishing Pond and the Mine were simply luck-based. The Earl Grey Tea Bags...well, there's a strategy there that I could employ. What I don't understand is why we essentially had to craft one of the items--Sugar Cubes--when everything else just dropped. For that matter, why were there two types of Tea Bags at all?

The Sugar Cubes could, perhaps, have been a crafted item instead, maybe requiring converting one white sugar into sugar cubes, the same way one flour became dough.

What I found most...offensive (for lack of a better word)...was that suddenly plane, train, and balloon orders were requesting EVENT item drops. We could not sell to or buy from neighbors, so some of the items were already difficult to obtain, but then we are asked to sacrifice what we had collected for the delivery orders? I am sorry, but that was just NOT COOL.

raissawinda
01-08-19, 04:55 PM
@PookieBear50 - you have said that many times dear, it really is not cool. But the weird thing is the drop rate increased when I started to sell event items. Did you win the rabbit? I saw the rabbit at some beautiful farms and imho that rabbit is just too small as a pet! I had to move my glasses a little bit, even after maximum zoom in. Glad I didn't continue and stop at level 7 and won my pipe catepillar which is now at my cellar :D I was so upset and pissed in the beginning, not anymore because of the size of the rabbit (I can barely see his eyes!) and how ridiculous to see plane, train, and balloon deliveries asking for more event items than we can collect for ourselves.

To add: the clock tower is not animated! :( I bought too many in the hope seeing the cute butt of the white rabbit...

PookieBear50
01-08-19, 07:20 PM
@raissawinda - I know I said it a lot...that was the last time, just for my final reflection on the event. No, I did not get either the Timely Rabbit or the April Hare. I did finish all 7 goals, but that was it. It was a struggle just to get to that last goal, and with only one day remaining (at the time), I decided to end it there.

I don't mind the Clock Towers not being animated. I remember seeing them on someone's farm arranged to be like gateposts into the farm; I may try using them that way. On the other hand, if the team animates them, then I will find another place to put them. I really want to designate an area where all the animated decorations (specifically, those involving animals) can remain, so that it appears as though I have more pets. If I am successful with that, then I can put out the Venus Fly-Trap, the Sunflower, and the Hippo, because then they will fit in with the stationary "pets".

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 09:21 PM
Very disappointed with the size of the rabbit. I thought it would be the exact same size as the one showing up around on the farm that you have to tap for parts. It?s so small.

I saw some of you have posted on the size of the rabbits and I have submitted a request for them to resize them.

ankavale1000
01-08-19, 09:27 PM
Was hoping the rabbit came with a Alice in Wonderland themed habitat. I'm in love with the Gnome habitat so the entire time I was playing, I was wondering what the new Timely Rabbit habitat would look like. It's all good though. The rabbit super cute

On the subject of rabbit. I'm not sure if the size of rabbit is intended to be small. Is it possible to make the rabbits bigger? Like the size of the visitor we got in this event. If not, it's ok. I know I'm a trouble maker.

Thank u for another event, even though this one was really difficult. I appreciate it. Can't imagine going back to no events at all. So thank u again.

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 09:27 PM
The Sugar Cubes could, perhaps, have been a crafted item instead, maybe requiring converting one white sugar into sugar cubes, the same way one flour became dough.

I think the clock tower is beautiful and the animation of the rabbit climbing into it is adorable, kudos to the designers, so I'm glad that we have them. We wouldn't if we were to craft the sugar cubes. I was crafting so many items to replenish my depleting stock to keep up with the deliveries, I was glad not having to craft another item. :)

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 09:29 PM
To add: the clock tower is not animated! :( I bought too many in the hope seeing the cute butt of the white rabbit...

I love it too. :) Not sure if you know that the clock tower is still animated, only when you click on it. It's not auto animated though.

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 09:36 PM
On the subject of rabbit. I'm not sure if the size of rabbit is intended to be small. Is it possible to make the rabbits bigger? Like the size of the visitor we got in this event. If not, it's ok. I know I'm a trouble maker.

lol you are never a trouble maker. You are always helpful and give very good feedback. I've just submitted a request for resizing them.

I saw some of you have posted on the size of the rabbits and I have submitted a request for them to resize them.

dugambon
01-09-19, 03:59 AM
I hope they make rabbit and hare bigger because they really are hard to see. Thx rynetory for asking.

gc0912
01-09-19, 09:55 AM
I got to the rabbit goals on my large farm, didn’t even start on my smaller one due to time constraints over Christmas and the New Year. I wish we could get a worldwide event again where we all help each other. Seems a long time since we had one of those!

gdr4gon
01-09-19, 06:40 PM
I got the three flamingos and stopped. I have learned to pick my battles (events) lol.

Rynetory2
01-15-19, 06:46 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted along with your feedback.