PDA

View Full Version : I've Bought New iPad 2

kierankay2
04-10-11, 03:29 PM
Hello,
I had an iPad 1 before this and sold it on **** and now I've got my new iPad I have to start again is there anyway I can continue from where I left off? I know the username for my account but I can't access it somehow?

sunshine56
04-10-11, 04:09 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4620-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

You need information off your old device for transferring. What I would do is ask the buyer that bought your device to let you know the information you need. I'm sure they can help.

ahshan
04-10-11, 04:10 PM
The only way to do it is transfer it from your iPad 1 to your iPad 2 with the iPad's ID/code/serialnumber/thingy.
Since you already sold your iPad on ****, it's impossible to get it back.
Unfortunately, you have to start over.

trenae
04-10-11, 06:14 PM
Did you by chance play any of the Storm8 apps? If you did you could do a transfer of both Storm8 and TeamLava apps to get your characters back, using a Storm8 app and have all your characters (at where they were).

If you didn't though (and don't have the old device information), you should contact TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Explain the situation, include your Storm8 ID, all the TeamLava games you played and see if they are able to assist you.