PDA

View Full Version : Habitats on sale?

astrid_s
12-21-18, 12:44 PM
It looks like habitats were to be in the December sale, but as of right now they have an expired status so they aren't showing up in our Market. :)

Natasha_07
12-21-18, 03:02 PM
Thanks for posting this as I was about to post it in the discussion thread, I think S8 forgot to add the habitats for Dragon and Fantasy Forest December sales.

kooky panda
12-22-18, 04:01 PM
Checking on this.

nicsdragonisle
12-28-18, 06:06 PM
Was just about to post on discussion board. Any word on this? Had the pop up for quite a while--several resets--and there were never any available other than current event habitat. Thanks!

astrid_s
01-01-19, 03:25 PM
The Beast type habitat that was suppose to be released today (for the dragons Gryffin & Unicorn) also has the expired status and is not showing up in our Market.

p.s. The habitats intended for the December sale mentioned above never did show up in the Market.

kooky panda
01-07-19, 12:34 PM
It looks like habitats were to be in the December sale, but as of right now they have an expired status so they aren't showing up in our Market. :)
Hey guys, sorry but there was an issue with the habitats. When I get more information, I will pass it on.