PDA

View Full Version : Gems loss

JaimeCheung
12-21-18, 12:05 AM
When i logged onto to game yesterday, I found the number of my gems has decreased by around 200.... Before I had nearly 3000 gems, and yesterday when i logged in, I had just got 2,783 gems left. I have neither made any purchase nor hit any gems trap accidentally.

Before i have already heard from my neighbours that they also encountered gems being deducted for no reason. May i know what happened and whether we can get our gems back?

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 08:38 AM
I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum cannot check into individual account nor assist on loss of gems. Sorry about that. :(

LadyAndraste
01-04-19, 11:07 PM
I logged into my account at the new year and discovered I was missing 30 gems. I didn?t spend them on anything, so I?m wondering how I was robbed.

Rynetory2
01-05-19, 01:02 AM
I logged into my account at the new year and discovered I was missing 30 gems. I didn?t spend them on anything, so I?m wondering how I was robbed.

Sorry to hear that. :( Try checking your inventory and see if you have purchased something. I'm afraid the forum can't assist on this.

Barbuletes
03-22-19, 08:47 AM
Any1 missing gems...?
Lost about 40of em just now :(
Was saving em for the foreveroven

Rynetory2
03-23-19, 02:09 AM
Any1 missing gems...?
Lost about 40of em just now :(
Was saving em for the foreveroven

Sorry for your loss. :( Please try the suggestions in Post 4.

musarules
04-07-19, 07:46 AM
I too have a question I wanted to know why almost 400 gems of mine disappeared overnight and I didn't make any purchases

Rynetory2
04-08-19, 03:33 AM
I too have a question I wanted to know why almost 400 gems of mine disappeared overnight and I didn't make any purchases

I am sorry this happened to you. :( I'm afraid the forum cannot assist on loss of gems. Try looking through your inventory and see if you did make a purchase. Or you can try contacting Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if they are able to help you to check what happened to your gems.

See this thread on how to contact Support if you are new to it.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form