PDA

View Full Version : Mr Duck Leaderboard boost

Friday_1
12-18-18, 02:54 AM
My game is not posting points or bonus points. I bought the 30 gems double points bonus and it is not posting those either. I restarted my iPad, cleared the cache, restarted again, then deleted the game and reinstalled it. Meanwhile, I’m losing points and the clock is ticking on my double bonus time. I’ve had this problem off and on since the new holiday game started. What can I do to fix this?

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 08:08 AM
My game is not posting points or bonus points. I bought the 30 gems double points bonus and it is not posting those either. I restarted my iPad, cleared the cache, restarted again, then deleted the game and reinstalled it. Meanwhile, I’m losing points and the clock is ticking on my double bonus time. I’ve had this problem off and on since the new holiday game started. What can I do to fix this?

Did your boost activate? If gems were deducted and your leaderboard boost did not work, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and select "Payment" category for help.