PDA

View Full Version : Spellbound dew

cantthinkofone123
12-14-18, 02:16 PM
Any idea how to get more spellbound dew? I only get it from Ivy?s hut I harvest flowers like crazy but none ever drop

AnnirasSweets
12-14-18, 02:39 PM
Here's the HUB Inventory entry on Spellbound Dew:

Spellbound Dew
Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca
Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]

And here's the link for the HUB inventory itself if you would like to do a deeper dive into it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

ratdogs4
12-14-18, 03:41 PM
The spellbound bloom, which you can get for gems, is so worth it. You can collect 2-4 dews every 2 hours.

MoonVillage3
12-15-18, 06:26 AM
The spellbound bloom, which you can get for gems, is so worth it. You can collect 2-4 dews every 2 hours.

Yes the Spellbound Bloom is the best Dew dropper and always guranteed. Most of the others on the list are random.

wealthyrich
01-22-19, 02:35 AM
2019 now and the drop is too rare and too Low

bobbyrae
01-22-19, 08:09 AM
If you don't have the spellbound bloom but have the witchy alpaca that's a pretty reliable source of spellbound dew. The dark unicorn as well. The difficulty with spellbound dew is that many of the things that drop it reliably are from past events :(

riverly
01-23-19, 01:04 PM
If you don't have the spellbound bloom but have the witchy alpaca that's a pretty reliable source of spellbound dew. The dark unicorn as well. The difficulty with spellbound dew is that many of the things that drop it reliably are from past events :(The unicorns from the MRC are a very reliable source. Plus tokens plus energy. Win win.

chemgirl77
03-13-19, 06:15 AM
Does anyone know if the spellbound dew drop from flower bushes as well?

ShibuyaCloth
03-13-19, 07:19 AM
Does anyone know if the spellbound dew drop from flower bushes as well?

Flowers & bushes should be, but must be really rare! I get most from my Unicorns & Alpaca.
Drops: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Spellbound%20Dew,Drops=tru e

Nessell
03-13-19, 01:15 PM
Is the spellbound bloom still available? I can’t find it to be able to buy it.....

SpiritWind00
03-13-19, 01:29 PM
Is the spellbound bloom still available? I can’t find it to be able to buy it.....
Yes you'll find it under Decoration tab not Nature.

Nessell
03-13-19, 04:21 PM
Yes you'll find it under Decoration tab not Nature.

Thanks!

robotparade
03-15-19, 09:47 AM
I bought this spellbound bloom when it was on sale, I get the most from there. I also get it from Agni, and my unicorn.

chickey73
05-20-21, 12:02 PM
Is spellbound bloom no longer for sale? I have one from ages ago. Maybe limit at one?

Frostyforest34
05-20-21, 12:20 PM
Is spellbound bloom no longer for sale? I have one from ages ago. Maybe limit at one?

Maybe it is limited, as you said. I just bought one, so they?re still available if you don?t already have one.

SpiritWind00
05-20-21, 03:24 PM
yes the Bloom is limited to 1. :)