PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
12-13-18, 06:37 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Issue with gifting new parts - fixed
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107005-Happiness-and-Cheer-can-t-gift-new-goal-parts

*Goal should end December 27, 2018*

Goal 1: Happiness And Cheer
Buy 8 Snowfall Wallpapers (16g to skip)

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Snowfall Tiles Floor Tiles (24g to skip)

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Powdered Stoves* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Snowflakes In The Air
Build 3 Powdered Stoves (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Snowball + 12 Snowflake
Serve 15 Powdered Snow Balls (30g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,660, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Jam Cookies Recipe*

Goal 3: Beauty Everywhere
Serve 15 Jam Cookies (30g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Falling Snows (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Snowy Gingersnaps Recipe*

Goal 4: Olden Times
Serve 15 Snowy Gingersnaps (30g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,775, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Powdered Oven*

Goal 5: Ancient Rhymes
Build 3 Powdered Ovens (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Snow Globe + 32 Snowman
Serve 15 Snowy Rosettes (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Snow Capped MountainsRecipe*

Goal 6: Love And Dreams To Share
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Fresh Snow Counters (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Powdered Sugar Piles Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Favorite Time Of The Year
Serve 15 Snow Capped Mountains (45g to skip)

- 6 Hours
Have 1 Powdered Sugar Piles (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Powdered Wings Recipe*

Goal 8: Fun For All
Have 4 Fresh Snow Tables (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Fresh Snow Chairs (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Winter Sugar Feast Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Yuletide By The Fireside
Serve 12 Powdered Wings (48g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Winter Sugar Feast (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Santa's Snow Machine*

Final Goal Prize:
Santa's Snow Machine, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Fresh Powder Part One:
Serve 20 Angel Food Cakes (20g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 2 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 5 Hot Apple Ciders (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 16 Hours *under Specialty tab*
Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp

Fresh Powder Part Two:
Serve 30 Angel Food Cakes (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 7 Hot Apple Ciders (56g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp

Fresh Powder Part Three:
Serve 40 Angel Food Cakes (40g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 12 Hot Apple Ciders (96g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, 1 Free Ski Rack

Final Side Goal Prize:
Ski Rack, 2x1, 20g Value (Released: February 2012 as LTO)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49177

pegsfarm1
12-13-18, 06:42 PM
I can’t see the new parts to gift to my neighbors...

baker9081
12-13-18, 06:43 PM
I cannot gift the new parts to my neighbors, either. What is going on??? I hope it is just a glitch and not the new way of doing goals!!!

Deanas_desserts
12-13-18, 06:46 PM
Can't see or gift new parts.

jhbhmvgfgb
12-13-18, 06:46 PM
oh i couldn?t find the goal part too!hope just a bug

LIDA3209
12-13-18, 06:49 PM
❌❌❌We can’t gift the new parts - THEY AREN’T LISTED UNDER GIFTS❌❌❌

MissTwilight99
12-13-18, 06:54 PM
I just posted a thread about it in the bugs forum, hopefully we can draw attention to it quickly!

kayjco
12-13-18, 07:41 PM
Goal parts are missing.

This keeps happening.

Does not look very Christmassy so far.

catprint
12-13-18, 08:21 PM
I'm disappointed that it's a winter one rather than a christmas one........ but okay, ty for the goal.... -_-

And thank you, AnnirasSweets, for doing the goal thread. :)

Natasha_07
12-13-18, 08:30 PM
What the Christmas bells, we cannot gift snowball parts S8. Please fix, thanks! :)

Ding, dong, ding, dong, Christmas bells are ringing... Well I'm not feeling happiness and cheer with this goal but glad to have something, for once I wish we could have a tropical Christmas goal.

tatermaters
12-13-18, 08:31 PM
What happened to Christmas?

azpkrbkr
12-13-18, 08:34 PM
That’s what I would like to know. Storm8 has made this game so difficult to play without coin. Do they want us to play or not?

AnnirasSweets
12-13-18, 08:56 PM
Well, that's me done for the night! I'll get started on this goal tomorrow morning when they've hopefully gotten the parts sorted. I don't see any Mods online so I'm not sure if s8 will get the news about goal parts before they close up shop today.

First thoughts on new items:
Pros:

- Table, Chair, Counter, Jam/Gingersnap Cookie Recipes are gorgeous (Their dark colors will make a great contrast in my ice theme in Jan.!)
Cons:

- Wall deco is pretty but not centered correctly, it sits to one side (or am I going cross eyed from too much screen time?)

- Powdered Sugar Piles (I can't see displaying this in future, let alone this season)

- Winter Sugar Feast (Bland table arrangement)

- Santa's Snow Machine (Holding judgement til I see it placed but my hopes aren't high)

Maybe I'm just over tired, you can decide for yourself on the decos:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49121

The thing is, the unlocked items really set me up to hope that the locked items would also be bolder and darker than usual. Why couldn't they make the Feast set at a larger version of table or at least make it obvious that it was in the same theme set with darker shades? Same goes for the other decos, they're not awful or anything but I just don't sense any sort of cohesion to say that the items are related... other than their names. *shrugs* Overall, I'm not totally disappointed just a little let down.

pipipooh1977
12-13-18, 08:56 PM
No new parts in the gift list! Hard to build ovens without help from gifts. Has this been flagged over?

Also glad they didn’t make this Christmas. I like the neutral snowy/winter type updates. It’s not tacky or ugly. How many red & green stuff does someone need? Gets old and boring doing the same thing year after year.

AnnirasSweets
12-13-18, 09:10 PM
No new parts in the gift list! Hard to build ovens without help from gifts. Has this been flagged over?

Also glad they didn’t make this Christmas. I like the neutral snowy/winter type updates. It’s not tacky or ugly. How many red & green stuff does someone need? Gets old and boring doing the same thing year after year.

I checked but didn't see any mods active online at the moment so I don't think the team is aware yet but it's been reported in the bugs thread and a mod has been PMd. It is doubtful that this will get resolved tonight due to the time, seems most likely they will see to it in the morning.

35sweets
12-13-18, 09:17 PM
Another problem. Although the goal was posted a little over 2 hours ago. a day has already been deducted from the available time to finish goal. Some neighbors have gone way passed upset. Not only can't you get any gifts for new goal but now they have taken even more time away to work

Rynetory2
12-13-18, 10:23 PM
I just posted a thread about it in the bugs forum, hopefully we can draw attention to it quickly!

Thanks for posting in the Bugs forum. I've flagged the issue over. Let's all wait for the team to check when they get online later.

vanity
12-13-18, 11:28 PM
Same here. Ugh
They better give us extra days

minxys_
12-14-18, 12:04 AM
betting this is no coincidence that we cant gift parts they did the exact same glitch in RS last goal where we couldnt gift the new goal parts.

suesbakery46
12-14-18, 12:39 AM
Thank goodness thought I was losing my marbles not being able to gift. Did a reset on the game because I thought it was just me lol.

EdiiLouise
12-14-18, 12:45 AM
Noooooooooooooo where's the Santa's Grotto????

monstertop
12-14-18, 12:57 AM
Still no fix on the gifting new parts bug? I doubt we will get extra day for this though.

airamsdragons
12-14-18, 01:28 AM
Parts for goal not available to gft!

Sebsmommy15
12-14-18, 01:39 AM
Since Storm8 is in PST time that means the office would be closed. I guess we will find out in the morning.

1977ROI
12-14-18, 01:52 AM
LIKED THE goal BUT STILL CAN'T GIFT...ITS JUST TOO AWFUL�� plzz fix it as fast as possible :(

Cocoapffpff
12-14-18, 02:19 AM
hey, so i got the notification that there's a new goal but i can't actually buy the oven at all. and this happened with the previous two goals as well? it directs me to the ovens and points to the goal oven but i can't purchase it at all. has this happened to anyone before?

EdiiLouise
12-14-18, 02:21 AM
hey, so i got the notification that there's a new goal but i can't actually buy the oven at all. and this happened with the previous two goals as well? it directs me to the ovens and points to the goal oven but i can't purchase it at all. has this happened to anyone before?

You got to buy the tiles and wallpaper first then the oven unlocks

RochelleH2175
12-14-18, 02:31 AM
There is no way we will finish this goal without being able to gift the parts needed to our friends. I also like getting extra ovens even after I have finished a goal and would like to be able to receive the parts I need. When I spend money on a game I?d like to continue to play it and enjoy myself. If I can meet the goals or build the ovens I want because the designer made it impossible then I?m going to have to ask for a refund and quit playing this game. I hope this was a glitch that will be fixed and we get reimbursed for time and gifts lost!

Cocoapffpff
12-14-18, 03:08 AM
You got to buy the tiles and wallpaper first then the oven unlocks

oh damnnnnnn, thank you. to think i wasted two goals already by being this dumb. thanks sm for helping out!

JSimpson82286
12-14-18, 03:44 AM
I too cannot seem to find the parts for the new stove (Snowflake & Snowball) to be able to gift to my neighbors. Like everyone else here I'm hoping it's just a bug. Would like to be able to gift those parts to my neighbors.

Kristinb101
12-14-18, 04:16 AM
Still no fix on the gifting new parts bug? I doubt we will get extra day for this though.

Agreed. We won't get a day back.. assuming this is a bug and not them continuing to make this game unplayable without paying.

BobbyLous
12-14-18, 04:35 AM
Disappointed yet again with these scenery style goal prizes they always have too many characters

kayjco
12-14-18, 05:46 AM
Why do they give a non-Christmas goal a bunch of Christmassy titles? What are they saying there???

Very disappointed.

EdiiLouise
12-14-18, 06:33 AM
This goal is unplayable without the extra help!

clk48706
12-14-18, 06:37 AM
This goal is unplayable without the extra help!

I would suggest that since this is a programming issue they would gift us 10 of each goal part for each day they were not available for us to gift neighbors

Pandiepiie
12-14-18, 06:44 AM
YES to giving us parts and an extra day or even two!!! This is so infuriating. I dont even like the decor, but want the new recipes.

kitty711
12-14-18, 07:16 AM
I hope the issue gets fixed soon!!! Yikes.

dragonstorm9
12-14-18, 08:16 AM
I can’t find a response from Storm8. Is the absence of gifting new goal parts an error, or is this how they are going to treat us now?!

mkj99
12-14-18, 08:25 AM
Not only can't we gift and receive parts but nothing is dropping from cooking.

It's been over 12 hours now and not a word. The US players will be able to play if it's sorted soon but we in Europe will be doomed for the 2nd day. Not cool

Good luck to all.

PeppiVille
12-14-18, 08:47 AM
Please let the start time to S8s workday be 8am. 14 minutes to go before there is even a chance at a fix. I am tired of checking, I just want to play. :(

loranna23
12-14-18, 09:03 AM
Changes are this is a bug but with the goals being so hard to do anyway missing a day may just make it impossible to complete without spending money. I liked this game much better when it was not constant goals, it gets to be a bit much.

callmetired
12-14-18, 09:14 AM
"Happiness and cheer" ironic title!

It's crystal clear, these games--bakery and restaurant both--have irrevocably jumped the shark. UGH

��������������

Ilovetodesign
12-14-18, 09:40 AM
Just wondering if I should request parts or wait until the problem is fixed?
I dont want to run out of time & not have enough to build.
Thanks!

PeppiVille
12-14-18, 09:42 AM
Just wondering if I should request parts or wait until the problem is fixed?
I dont want to run out of time & not have enough to build.
Thanks!Always request parts. I got my 20 last night and 19 so far today. 1 more and my second oven will be baking.

ksbmommy
12-14-18, 09:47 AM
I’m certainly hoping they give us extra parts or a free oven for this issue. It’s hard enough to build them all but 3 hours for the first receive means parts drop at an even slower rate. Not good!

baker9081
12-14-18, 09:59 AM
Always request parts. I got my 20 last night and 19 so far today. 1 more and my second oven will be baking.

You have good neighbors.

I barely have 25 parts between yesterday and today. Should be 40.

PeppiVille
12-14-18, 10:06 AM
You have good neighbors.

I barely have 25 parts between yesterday and today. Should be 40.
I do. I have worked hard at that and have less than 60 neighbors.

I do not send out mass requests. I do my visits when I first log on in the am. As soon as someone sends me a request or visits then I send a request to them. I know they are online and I have a better chance of getting the qty of each part I need. It is more effort on my part but it works for me.

EdiiLouise
12-14-18, 10:44 AM
If this isn't being fixed soon then I guess I'll just have to skip the goal

monstertop
12-14-18, 10:48 AM
If this isn't being fixed soon then I guess I'll just have to skip the goal

Same. I don't really care for snow items anyway. I usually do goals for the new recipes and once in a while, items that I actually like :P

monicaheartsrq
12-14-18, 10:58 AM
This is frustrating! I'm also showing that 9 people have helped me today but my oven only shows having 3 parts. I'm also only ever getting max of 10 help request, didn't it used to be 20 a day? I've been playing for years and have never seen such a messed up goal! 😣
Also, do some holiday goals in December, save the winter for January/February!

Lexiedeelites
12-14-18, 11:17 AM
Why are there no gifts to give neighbors for this newest goal just released? "Snowflakes in the Air"
Is it a glitch? I hope not. Or I may be not playing anymore.

carmeluv05
12-14-18, 11:27 AM
That's is the same question I have

brwnsuga8
12-14-18, 11:45 AM
Still no gift-able parts? What is going on?

pipipooh1977
12-14-18, 12:00 PM
Why haven’t the new parts been added? No response from S8? Come on! At this rate it will take a week to build 3 ovens, which is what you need to even get past first part of the goal. The drop rate is terrible and it’s always the same part. :mad:

I need more good nbrs, I only have 1 oven and still need 7 more snowballs and 3 snowflakes to even get the second one built. *sigh*

Magikkgal
12-14-18, 12:04 PM
Is this the new psychology of the game? Tease us with new goals, start the goals late, have players beg to have the parts available to send, and then have all of us thank them when (and if) they finally do so. I am not a business person, but it would seem to me that in order to keep players buying gems (which I have done), a good incentive would do be to try and accommodate the players who are enjoying the games. But that's just my simple way of thinking, I guess.

ksbmommy
12-14-18, 12:21 PM
I?ve only received 10 requests back so far! This is taking forever! I need better neighbors, I need to check if all of them are still playing regularly...

ExcalS8
12-14-18, 12:21 PM
Is this the new psychology of the game? Tease us with new goals, start the goals late, have players beg to have the parts available to send, and then have all of us thank them when (and if) they finally do so. I am not a business person, but it would seem to me that in order to keep players buying gems (which I have done), a good incentive would do be to try and accommodate the players who are enjoying the games. But that's just my simple way of thinking, I guess.

Not at all! Simple mistake (and of course we do try to avoid those wherever possible). I just pushed a fix for the giftable parts. Apologies for the delay!

baker9081
12-14-18, 12:22 PM
Yay!! It?s fixed!

Magikkgal
12-14-18, 12:27 PM
Not at all! Simple mistake (and of course we do try to avoid those wherever possible). I just pushed a fix for the giftable parts. Apologies for the delay!

Thank you. Please know that we all appreciate any assistance you can offer. We all love to play the game, and would love to continue with the goal. Considering that goal parts were not able to be sent since the goal began, and that many parts are required, is it possible to add a day or 2 to the time allowed to complete the goal? That would help immensely.

saritarshetty
12-14-18, 12:27 PM
But d snowflakes were der b4 d goal started, so y d glitch/remove it from gift option!?!?!
I searched it n again searched it thinking I made a mistake n maybe missed it ...no luck n so came in search of any comments regarding it on dis page n all d comments were saying its missing!!!!

pipipooh1977
12-14-18, 12:35 PM
Yay! Parts were added!

Magikkgal
12-14-18, 12:35 PM
Thank you. Please know that we all appreciate any assistance you can offer. We all love to play the game, and would love to continue with the goal. Considering that goal parts were not able to be sent since the goal began, and that many parts are required, is it possible to add a day or 2 to the time allowed to complete the goal? That would help immensely.

The parts just became available... Many thanks from all of us⛄️

Ilovetodesign
12-14-18, 12:40 PM
Looks like for me it has finally been fixed.
I do have my 1st oven built.
I have been sending out requests. For my 2nd oven I still need
a few more snowflakes ❄️ & lots of snowballs.
Thank you very much for fixing things!

EdiiLouise
12-14-18, 01:12 PM
Thank you

forensgrad23
12-14-18, 06:49 PM
As of midday, I hadn't received any of the requests I'd sent for 2 days. I also wasn't being credited for the dishes that I cooked. Tonight, I can't even get the game to load! Is anyone else having trouble with any of these things? I try not to gripe and complain but I'm really, really frustrated! I'd appreciate it so much if anyone can help me get this resolved. Also, this goal apparently a winter, snow goal. Is anyone disappointed that we aren't getting a Christmas goal? Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Black Friday sales but I was really looking forward to a Christmas goal! For those of you struggling to build ovens, I was able to build 5 with the load and dump method we've been using. That's the one thing that has worked for me today.

AnnirasSweets
12-14-18, 07:09 PM
As of midday, I hadn't received any of the requests I'd sent for 2 days. I also wasn't being credited for the dishes that I cooked. Tonight, I can't even get the game to load! Is anyone else having trouble with any of these things? I try not to gripe and complain but I'm really, really frustrated! I'd appreciate it so much if anyone can help me get this resolved. Also, this goal apparently a winter, snow goal. Is anyone disappointed that we aren't getting a Christmas goal? Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Black Friday sales but I was really looking forward to a Christmas goal! For those of you struggling to build ovens, I was able to build 5 with the load and dump method we've been using. That's the one thing that has worked for me today.

Sorry to hear you're having goal issues, I hope you get them sorted soon. So far as I have seen reported on the forum, no one else seems to be having these specific issues.

To start an open dialogue with an s8 rep on technical issues you can either create a thread in the Bugs & Issues forum (that they frequent more) or open a Support Ticket. Links below and be sure to note that s8's hours are listed as 10am - 6pm PDT Mon-Fri on their support site so it's possible they have already closed for the night and your ticket may not be answered right away.

Bugs & Issues Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Open S8 Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

slayer7000
12-14-18, 11:58 PM
kinda boring repetitive prizes

PeppiVille
12-15-18, 07:12 AM
Between the parts delay at the beginning and the first recipe being 3hrs so drops are less the overall goal is much slower and challenging. :blue:

baker9081
12-15-18, 09:56 AM
I am sure I will finish on time. I am happy it is a winter theme and love the tables and chairs. Prizes are not so alluring but I am happy for new recipes to master!

35sweets
12-15-18, 10:21 AM
Can anything be done about the lost time?
When the game started, the time was reduced by a day AFTER ONLY 2 HOURS.
Then there's the time lost when we couldn't get goal parts.

I'm being asked by my neighbors. They are not happy.
Thank you for the help.

1977ROI
12-15-18, 10:41 AM
Sorry I am late to say, but thanks storm 8 for fixing the bug....now it's smooth :)I liked this year goal but kinda agree with@ slayer7000.I also wanted something more specifically festive ...

12-15-18, 10:51 AM
Really looking forward to a Xmas goal this is my first Xmas goal was hoping to have one more about Xmas THEN snow.. but anyways hopefully something next year but so far really great -_- (level 77 btw)

isa6jala3
12-15-18, 02:22 PM
Really looking forward to a Xmas goal this is my first Xmas goal was hoping to have one more about Xmas THEN snow.. but anyways hopefully something next year but so far really great -_- (level 77 btw)

Maybe because of the recent xmas sale that storm 8 decided to just give as a winter theme... The prize isn t that great, the recipes of the first oven hm not to excited , we already had jam cookies... Who knows what they come up with just before new years.

Ilovetodesign
12-16-18, 12:32 AM
I?m not sure if I will have enough time to finish. Even though I have finished cooking all of the Powdered Snow
Balls, i still have 2 Ovens built. I need just 3 more Snowballs but have already asked my neighbors.

MissTwilight99
12-16-18, 01:58 AM
I?m not sure if I will have enough time to finish. Even though I have finished cooking all of the Powdered Snow
Balls, i still have 2 Ovens built. I need just 3 more Snowballs but have already asked my neighbors.

I am on the same step as you, some of my nbrs are already onto the 2nd appliance! I wish Storm8 would at least give us an extra day. I mean seriously it was their mistake not adding the new parts and now we all have lost a valuable day.

tatermaters
12-16-18, 02:22 AM
3rd day in and I only have 8 of the 1st recipe done. Only 2 stoves built. My notification for food apparently doesnt work with new stove so I'll have to find another 3 hr recipe on a standard stove. I have neighbors on 2nd oven. I don't understand why I haven't gotten enough goal parts. I have a lot of active neighbors. May just chalk this goal up as a no go

dontidae
12-16-18, 07:26 AM
I?ll tell you, when I started playing after my break and discovered the way goals are being done now I found it extremely upsetting! And then I wasn?t able to finish the goal on time which was even more upsetting!
But I must say, I?ve now taken a more relaxed approach. I have enough time to get the ovens and unlock the recipes and then I?m done. Because the last, I dunno, 6 or so goal prizes (with the exception of dia dos muertos) have SUCKED and so I don?t even want them.
At least I can buy tables, chairs, wallpapers and tiles IF I want them. Haven?t wanted many of them.
Don?t care for new tiles or wallpaper. Tables and chairs are so-so. Not too sure about the black.
Whatever. I, once again, have to rethink sticking with this game. It?s just not what it was.

Elevedon
12-16-18, 08:52 AM
I also am playing my first Christmas season with this game and was really looking for a more festive event. Deeply disappointed that they chose a winter theme which could have been done in January. I realize players who have been active a long time may not want more Christmas themes, but the newbies like me would prefer them.

Sebsmommy15
12-16-18, 10:41 AM
Am I the only one that can’t do the dumping method? Every time I try to do a new recipe the window is blank with no option.

Update: ***a glitch of course ****

brwnsuga8
12-16-18, 11:08 PM
S8 should give us an extra day for their issues with not being able to gift. That or gift us a stove. It is totally unfair to the players when we lost almost 2 days of the goal due to their error. Do the right thing, S8!

riverly
12-16-18, 11:21 PM
I'm a newbie also. Was going to give the timed goal a try but I saw the tile and I quit. It doesn't look snowy enough , at least to me.

JoJo_0608
12-18-18, 12:50 PM
I'm a newbie also. Was going to give the timed goal a try but I saw the tile and I quit. It doesn't look snowy enough , at least to me.

I usually never buy the wallpaper or tiles in the goal - you are allowed to buy other wallpaper/tiles and I'll just get something I like or is a lot cheaper!

riverly
12-20-18, 09:30 AM
I usually never buy the wallpaper or tiles in the goal - you are allowed to buy other wallpaper/tiles and I'll just get something I like or is a lot cheaper!Thanks! Maybe I'll try again after the holidays when I have more time.
If it hadn't been for Black Friday sale, I would not have as much Christmas deco, but at least I got a little bit.

Cutetreats9
12-20-18, 10:28 AM
There are no pictures here. Does anyone know what the prizes are??

Cutetreats9
12-20-18, 10:30 AM
Hi, you seem to know what the prizes are for this goal. Will you share what they are please?

AnnirasSweets
12-20-18, 11:02 AM
Hi, you seem to know what the prizes are for this goal. Will you share what they are please?

The prizes for both the Main Goal and Side Goal are in the first post along with all the necessary info. Also, if you scroll to the very bottom of Post 1, there is a 'Spoiler' tag that you can click which will reveal every item involved in this current goal set.

AnnirasSweets
12-21-18, 02:15 PM
This weeks iOS Value Pack:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49195&d=1545426660

The Snowboard Bench is a 2x1 deco, 24 Gem Value was released in February 2012 as a possible 3rd place prize from the Snow Box.

callmetired
12-23-18, 04:05 PM
What's up with the scale of the Winter Sugar Feast?* The people are significantly smaller than the various elves in other decor!!!* Normally I would probably buy a couple extra of these but they look silly.* Does anyone check these things?

twospoons
12-26-18, 09:42 PM
Just barely going to unlock the 2nd recipe on the 2nd appliance! I'm okay with not finishing, but I do wish they'd have made this one easier than the usual goals, it's such a crazy time of year.