PDA

View Full Version : Bug: cannot go home

Unregistered
05-27-10, 12:23 AM
It happened to me twice already that I was on someone else's farm and could not go home.

It happened when I checked my invited (@ social) and settings while 2 someone else's farm. When I closed the menu, the buttons were the ones you expect on your home farm (e.g. tools button), but in fact I was not. THere was no way I could go home, because the home button was missing. Also, going to the menu and back did not help. The only thing that worked was closing the app and start it again.

Headhunter
05-27-10, 05:20 AM
ohhh mimimimimi!

laber nicht mein digga^^^
Bauer sucht Frau,
Bauer sucht Frau,
mit dem Traktor unterm Hintern geht es jetzz auch Brautschau!

Farmer Grud
05-27-10, 06:39 AM
It happened to me twice already that I was on someone else's farm and could not go home.

It happened when I checked my invited (@ social) and settings while 2 someone else's farm. When I closed the menu, the buttons were the ones you expect on your home farm (e.g. tools button), but in fact I was not. THere was no way I could go home, because the home button was missing. Also, going to the menu and back did not help. The only thing that worked was closing the app and start it again.

This has happened to me on many occasions as well. I thought it was funny & I tried to leave crop circles on the player's farms that I got stuck on, but even though I had all the tools I have on my own farm, I was NOT able to plow their field.

Whenever this happens to me, I just go Menu> social> & visit someone elses farm. My home button returns once I do this. Another option is if you've commented on the player's profile that you are stuck on, then you can get home by clicking yer name.

trenae
05-27-10, 11:13 AM
This has happened to me on many occasions as well. I thought it was funny & I tried to leave crop circles on the player's farms that I got stuck on, but even though I had all the tools I have on my own farm, I was NOT able to plow their field.

Whenever this happens to me, I just go Menu> social> & visit someone elses farm. My home button returns once I do this. Another option is if you've commented on the player's profile that you are stuck on, then you can get home by clicking yer name.

Yep same here. Although I was trying to pay attention to when it was happening for me. I've seen it a few times.

For me I don't see the home button after leaving comments on other's wall.

But I do the same thing Menu> social> & visit someone elses farm and then have the home button to get back to my farm.

supercow
05-28-10, 09:30 AM
We're aware of this problem and working on fixing it in a later patch. For now, you can use the workarounds mentioned within this thread. Thanks for the feedback.