PDA

View Full Version : The Present Predicament - 2018 Dec 11 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
12-11-18, 03:43 PM
For your information

The Holiday Hippo is a new kind of pet, so while he may not appear as frequently on the farm. And when he does, he will give you the same rewards a pet does and will ask for food as well. :)

Unfinished Gift Station - fixed
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107120-Gift-Station-unfinished-building-after-event

Win an Elf GNOME
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49105

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - found from plane deliveries
Day 2 - from the seal...randomly pops up on farm..tap him
Day 3 - from the chickens
Day 4 - from the Bed and Breakfast LOWER LEVELS kitchen
Day 5 - from the pond LOWER LEVELS deep fryer
Day 6 - from the Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - from the Dehydrator
Day 8 - from the mine
Day 9 - from Apple Trees
Day 10 - from the JUICER ..LOWER LEVELS chocolatier

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Can you collect all the presents from the Collections Gallery. I have a Golden Lure with your name on it if you can!
Submit 1 Collection to the Collection Gallery
Collect 1 of each of the following:
Christmas Elf
Seahorse Aquarium
GNOME Ice Fishing
Lucas Boat
Jellyfish Light
Christmas Anchor
Gingerbread Man
Gingerbread Woman
Gingerbread Girl
Gingerbread Boy
REWARDS: 200 coins. 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Wrapping GNOME- 20 gems
Gift Station - 165 gems
Present Bait - 19 gems

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: The Present Predicament
It's the most wonderful time of the year! I really have to get a start on wrapping my presents! Could you see if you could find anything I can seal my presents up with?
Send 5 planes
Get 3 wrapping paper ..random drop from planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: The Present Predicament
That paper is perfect! Can you help me find a box I can seal this present up in? I don't want Piper to peek!
Buy 1 cardboard box from the Market
Give Morgan 2 Orange Presents (get this by putting the wrapping paper from the plane on the cardboard box)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Winter Present, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 11: The Present Predicament
You know this wasn't what I had in mind when I said a really good seal, but this one actually looks pretty great!
Give Morgan 2 Polar Bear Bags
Random drop from the seal that pops up on the farm

Goal 4 of 11: The Present Predicament
The chickens have a present they want to give us! Can you go pick it up?
Give Morgan 2 Red Presents
Random drop from chickens

Goal 5 of 11: The Present Predicament
The next present is ready for pick up in the Bed and Breakfast! You might have to make a few things to find it...
Give Morgan 2 Blue Presents
Random drop from Bed and Breakfast

Goal 6 of 11: The Present Predicament
Jed told me he's got some presents ready for us in the pond... Won't they get all wet? Could you go fish them out?
Give Morgan 2 green presents
Random drop from the pond
LOWER LEVELS from the deep fryer

Goal 7 of 11: The Present Predicament
I wasn't sure I was going to get presents this year, but then I saw Morgan with a gift! She was by the Passion Fruit Vines... do you think it might be for me?
Give Morgan 2 Brown Presents
Random drop from Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: The Present Predicament
Did Piper see me with a present? I've been trying to keep tings a surprise for her! I've got to be more careful and find new places to hide these presents. Follow me to the Dehydrator!
Give Morgan 2 Pink Presents...random drop Dehydrator
REWARDS: 200 cons, 1 Winter Present, 3 experience points

Goal 9 of 11: The Present Predicament
Give Morgan 2 gold presents
Random drop from the mine upon exiting
REWARDS: 200 coins , 1 Great Winter Present, 3 experience points

Goal 10 of 11: The Present Predicament
Give 2 Heart Bags to Morgan
Random drop from apple trees
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Great Winter Present, 3 experience points

Goal 11 of 11: The Present Predicament
Give Piper 2 Purple presents
Random drop from the JUICER

Side Goal (optional)
Hippo Hooray
Turn in 4 Elf Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Holiday Hippo pet, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 2: It's a Wrap
Want to get some extra presents? There's a little GNOME who's been working up a storm to make sure we're ready for the holidays!
Buy the Wrapping GNOME from the market - 20 gems
Send 1 plane
Get 5 Wrapping Paper

Goal 1 of 2: Gift Station
Buy the Gift Station from the market - 165 gems

judyandthecat
12-11-18, 03:50 PM
Thank you Storm8 for helping players to obtain more presents towards The seal.
If you missed sending the 20 planes each day a chance to make up for it,
Six Goals means six presents!
Extra Presents
Goal 1 of 6
Make 13 apple pies
Give Morgan 13 apple pies

Goal 2 of 6
Make 7 Grape Cider
Give Morgan 7 Grape Cider

Goal 3 of 6
Make 10 alpaca feed
Give Morgan 20 alpaca feed

Goal 4 of 6
Make 6 Maple Cream
Give Morgan 6 Maple Cream

Goal 5 of 6
Make 7 egg noodles
Give Morgan 7 egg noodles

Goal 6 of 6
Make 10 scarves
Give Morgan 10 scarves

Look at what you need to make those items and start gathering
You need to make each item but you can speed up each step by buying the items to give.

tsumtsum27
12-12-18, 01:42 AM
Is the hippo a pet or deco

judyandthecat
12-12-18, 01:48 AM

I think it is a deco but maybe rynetory2 can verify for us.

BakeryAvenue22nd
12-12-18, 06:30 AM
It's a Wrap! 2/2
give the gnome 3 wrapping paper
You have to buy 3 Gnomes - Wrapping GNOME - 20 gems

Only got 1 Orange Presents Not going to buy the other 2 gnomes.

Rynetory2
12-12-18, 06:42 AM

I think it is a deco but maybe rynetory2 can verify for us.

I think it's a deco too but I really hope I'm wrong. Let me find out.

dugambon
12-12-18, 09:10 AM
I hope to get the gnome elf. And I hope there will be a second gnome habitat, because otherwise I will have to send a gnome to the cellar. Please please please Storm8, give us a second gnome habitat!!!

Natasha_07
12-12-18, 11:21 AM
Goodness I hate sending planes because I take so long to gather stuff. :(

judyandthecat
12-12-18, 03:32 PM
Goal 3 of 11
Collect 2 Polar Bear Bags from the seal that is popping up on your farm.
Give two to Morgan

griffithpack
12-12-18, 04:24 PM
Polar bear must be tiny - I’ve been on for nearly an hour and haven’t seen him yet. I was hoping he’d be more visible like the past couple of times.

justmine2
12-12-18, 04:31 PM
I haven’t been able to find him either
Wait, there are so many events going on! Is that present for winning the seal or the event that started yesterday?

judyandthecat
12-12-18, 04:37 PM
Polar bear must be tiny - I?ve been on for nearly an hour and haven?t seen him yet. I was hoping he?d be more visible like the past couple of times.

It is a purple seal that drops coins or polar bear bags.

He is a pretty good size. And the designers did an awesome creation.
He even does a backflip.
Here is a screenshot of him

draughnc
12-12-18, 06:52 PM
The seal is few and far between showing up. Unlike the Yeti that was all over. We need a boost on this one.

Rynetory2
12-12-18, 08:22 PM
For your information

The Holiday Hippo is a new kind of pet, so while he may not appear as frequently on the farm. And when he does, he will give you the same rewards a pet does and will ask for food as well. :)

judyandthecat
12-12-18, 08:36 PM
For your information

Eyes widen...doesn't this sound exciting.
Our farms have become a hub of activity..exiting activity.
I love it!

raissawinda
12-12-18, 09:15 PM
For your information

Now count me in. :D

Fairyreserve
12-12-18, 11:16 PM
I've been asking for a new pachyderm forever, so I'm happy!

1212Joanna
12-13-18, 09:06 AM
I do hope we get another gnome habitat as I would hate to have to put one of my gnomes in the cellar if I get the elf gnome. This is a plea to Storm 8 to give us another gnome habitat 😀

1212Joanna
12-13-18, 09:08 AM
I see I am not the only one asking for another gnome habitat, please please please please S8.

ploppy4
12-13-18, 09:42 AM
I see I am not the only one asking for another gnome habitat, please please please please S8.

I’ll add my plea to this. Don’t want to work to get pets if I can’t keep them out on the farm. They get sad in the cellar!

grameys
12-13-18, 11:24 AM
seal is a scarce bugger.. seen it twice in 2 dyas.. we need a crossing sign to buy to bring it more often ;)

judyandthecat
12-13-18, 03:35 PM
Goal 4 of 11
Give Morgan 2 Red Presents
Random drop from chickens

dugambon
12-14-18, 04:28 AM
I totally agree, please give a second gnome habitat. I would hate to put a gnome in the cellar :(
I?ll add my plea to this. Don?t want to work to get pets if I can?t keep them out on the farm. They get sad in the cellar!

DaphneGlass
12-14-18, 01:23 PM
Seal is more scarce on higher levels, on levels lower than 30 it is more present, I know as I have a farm which is level 57 and a second which is level 27, the difference is phenomenal xx

Lilliepaddd
12-14-18, 01:32 PM
The seal is few and far between showing up. Unlike the Yeti that was all over. We need a boost on this one.

Yes, I'm barely seeing it and if I do it's just points. Please make this easier, I'm busy lol Thx!

little_veggie
12-14-18, 02:03 PM
I actually thought the event had stopped for some reason , the seal is not appearing and I am getting no presents from the chickens . I really want the hippo as well . What’s going on .? Xxxx

judyandthecat
12-14-18, 03:40 PM
Goal 5
Give Morgan 2 Blue Presents
Random drop from Bed and Breakfast

Furytale
12-15-18, 03:03 AM
Yes, I'm barely seeing it and if I do it's just points. Please make this easier, I'm busy lol Thx!

Same here. I can’t play nonstop.

judyandthecat
12-15-18, 03:46 PM
Goal 6
Give Morgan 2 green presents
Random drop from the pond

judyandthecat
12-15-18, 03:50 PM
Extra Presents
Goal 1 of 6
Make 13 apple pies

judyandthecat
12-16-18, 06:06 AM
Thank you Storm8 for helping players to obtain more presents towards The seal.
If you missed sending the 20 planes each day a chance to make up for it,
Six Goals means six presents!
Extra Presents
Goal 1 of 6
Make 13 apple pies

Goal 2 of 6
Make 7 Grape Cider
Give Morgan 7 Grape Cider

Goal 3 of 6
Make 10 alpaca feed
Give Morgan 20 alpaca feed

Goal 4 of 6
Make 6 Maple Cream
Give Morgan 6 Maple Cream

Goal 5 of 6
Make 7 egg noodles
Give Morgan 7 egg noodles

Goal 6 of 6
Make 10 scarves
Give Morgan 10 scarves

Look at what you need to make those items and start gathering
You need to make each item but you can speed up each step by buying the items to give.

judyandthecat
12-16-18, 04:10 PM
Goal 7
Give Morgan 2 Brown Presents
Random drop from Passion Fruit Vines

Lapetshop7
12-17-18, 03:39 PM
The gift station is on sale for 83 gems for a limited time.

Lapetshop7
12-17-18, 03:41 PM
Goal 8

Give Morgan the pink present

Give 2 pink presents
(Make anything in the dehydrator to find)
Rewards: 200 coins, 1 winter present, 3 experience points

Lapetshop7
12-17-18, 04:33 PM
Just a suggestion storm8! The gift station should keep on putting gifts in the basket after the event is over just like how the harvest oven keeps on smoking!! Would be great!

daz881
12-17-18, 06:18 PM
Hi. I?m not sure who to contact so I?m sorry if it?s not you. I purchased a gifts bait for 19 gems and didn?t get any gifts.

Rynetory2
12-17-18, 07:09 PM
Hi. I?m not sure who to contact so I?m sorry if it?s not you. I purchased a gifts bait for 19 gems and didn?t get any gifts.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm afraid the drops are random. Corrected my earlier reply.

loulou1290
12-18-18, 05:23 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm afraid the drops are random. Corrected my earlier reply.

I had the same thing - as soon as I clicked on the gift bait for 19 gems, it took my gems, put the line in the water and gave me 1 Bass! What a serious waste of gems!

judyandthecat
12-18-18, 03:31 PM
Goal 9
Give Morgan 2 Gold Presents
Random drop from the mine

BatCrzy2
12-18-18, 08:07 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting gifts from the dehydrator? I’ve had it going almost non-stop since it became available and not 1 gift!

ankavale1000
12-18-18, 08:47 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting gifts from the dehydrator? I’ve had it going almost non-stop since it became available and not 1 gift!

It's a very stingy machine. My passion fruit vines r great at dropping, so I bought the gift station, going to convert some. Keep trying though, maybe drop rate will improve tomorrow.

ankavale1000
12-18-18, 08:49 PM
Does anyone know if there's a cap for each days drop aside from Day 1? My mine has stopped dropping gifts.

BatCrzy2
12-18-18, 08:58 PM
It's a very stingy machine. My passion fruit vines r great at dropping, so I bought the gift station, going to convert some. Keep trying though, maybe drop rate will improve tomorrow.
Thanks for gift station reminder, just bought it! :)

judyandthecat
12-18-18, 09:10 PM
Does anyone know if there's a cap for each days drop aside from Day 1? My mine has stopped dropping gifts.

I don't think there is a cap but I used so many tools decide to try again tomorrow

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:16 PM

My drops from the Dehydrator are low, same as ankavale1000. Glad you got the Gift Station to help with the items.

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:17 PM

No known cap. It's probably due to the random drops. I get good and bad days drops wise.

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:18 PM
Discussion posts on the Winter presents and Tucker have been moved to its own thread. Please continue the discussion there. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106908-DEC-EVENT-Welcome-Tucker-the-Seal-2018-Dec-1

ankavale1000
12-18-18, 09:40 PM
Thank u Judy n Rynetory2. I hope it's just bad drop rate. A cap would be so naughty lol

cugie
12-19-18, 04:54 AM
Seems the fishing and mining packages are not working. No matter how much I fish and do the mining, I am receiving no packages. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

DaphneGlass
12-19-18, 01:12 PM
In my opinion, there is obviously a cap on certain drops else why are some buildings dropping so well, dehydrator is very slow to the extent of 1 drop per 3 collections of full crafts, as for the mine, no drops at all, as much as I like the game and enjoy the event, I may have to give in as I just cannot justify all th time needed to get anywhere with it, this time of year is so busy without having to be glued to a device, good luck to all trying, I?ll just do what I can when I can, if the mine drops I can at least move on to part ten when it opens xx

lululatte
12-19-18, 03:15 PM
Please , any Tips to get seal to drop in I've only seen him about five times and he gives 15 coins etc.. can't get the polar present s let alone give two away...the hippo looks cute..

PookieBear50
12-19-18, 03:35 PM
Please , any Tips to get seal to drop in I've only seen him about five times and he gives 15 coins etc.. can't get the polar present s let alone give two away...the hippo looks cute..

Once you open the app, look for the three randomly appearing animals: otter, mole, butterflies. After you tap and clear them, then zoom back and scan back and forth and watch for the Seal to appear.

There are two options you have to focus the appearance of the seal in specific areas. First option: cover as much of the open space as you can with buildings and decorations so that the seal (and the other animals) are restricted to appear in a very limited area. Second option: clear as much of the farm by moving everything to the edges and leaving as large an open space as possible so that you will be able to see it as soon as it appears.

lola_legend
12-19-18, 05:03 PM

I haven?t gotten a single drop from the mine either. Prob used about 20 tools. Anyone notice the same or do I keep mining?

judyandthecat
12-19-18, 05:10 PM
Goal 10
Give 2 Heart Bags to Morgan
Random drop from apple trees

judyandthecat
12-19-18, 05:15 PM
I haven?t gotten a single drop from the mine either. Prob used about 20 tools. Anyone notice the same or do I keep mining?

The drop rate is very low but I used a lot of tools and have collected some gold bags.
The gold bag drops upon exit so I exit each time.
The gift station is on sale for 83 gems..
This allows you to make the event item using event items that you have.

ankavale1000
12-19-18, 06:09 PM

Keep mining. The longest I went without a drop was about 40 tools, give or take 2, I lost count. On average, it takes about 15 tools before I see one gift from the mine. Sometimes, after a long stretch of nothing, I get two back to back, but that happened only twice. The drop rate is very low and spaced weirdly. Keep mining. Good luck.

raissawinda
12-19-18, 06:54 PM

20 tools too and still no present from the mine. I've collected too many silver, ore, and gold, why no red diamond too??

lululatte
12-19-18, 07:13 PM
Thank you I'll try that.

draughnc
12-20-18, 08:47 AM
I got the elf gnome on the 4th try. It can go into your gnome habitat or the baby reindeer habitat. My baby reindeer finally has a companion. First time in 5 events I got the main prize.

DaphneGlass
12-20-18, 09:28 AM
Eh up, I am really pleased with what I got from the extra present task, I have 2 farms and got a pet on each after completing part 4, thank you storm 8, drops are super slow from certain buildings as mentioned previously though its a good event on the whole 😁 xx

Lapetshop7
12-20-18, 12:59 PM
The gingerbread woman does not show up when you put on the farm! Please fix. Not the only one having the problem.

judyandthecat
12-20-18, 03:32 PM
Goal 11
Give Piper 2 Purple presents
Random drop from the JUICER

Good Luck Everyone!

tya_bakery
12-20-18, 07:44 PM
Thank you Storm8!
I got the elf gnome after turn in 2 collections only.
What a nice surprise! :love_heart:

Kinky_Candy
12-20-18, 09:39 PM
Hello all!!;) Happy Christmas and happy holidays!! For the new year i wish health and happiness to all!!!:)

sugarbear1956
12-20-18, 09:53 PM
Was the hippo suppose to be in the cellar when it's earned? I did earn it by meeting my goals but it's not there. Any one else have the same problem?

judyandthecat
12-20-18, 10:26 PM
Was the hippo suppose to be in the cellar when it's earned? I did earn it by meeting my goals but it's not there. Any one else have the same problem?
I had to force close then it was in the cellar.

Lapetshop7
12-20-18, 10:48 PM
My gingerbread woman doesn't appear on my farm. I have tried putting in storage and closing out many times but still blank. You can click on where I put it and it will say gingerbread woman but that's all

trina4robinson
12-20-18, 11:38 PM
I won gingerbread woman is there a habitat for her if so not showing up

judyandthecat
12-21-18, 05:24 AM
I won gingerbread woman is there a habitat for her if so not showing up

She is a decoration place her wherever you want on your farm.
Congratulations there are some very nice prizes in this event.

tya_bakery
12-21-18, 07:59 AM
My gingerbread woman doesn't appear on my farm. I have tried putting in storage and closing out many times but still blank. You can click on where I put it and it will say gingerbread woman but that's all

Me too... I hope it will be fixed soon

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 08:16 AM

Me too... I hope it will be fixed soon

Can you check your device and/or connection? Mine is showing in my farm without issues. Try the suggestions in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide.

P.S. Also make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device operating system.

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 08:18 AM
Seems the fishing and mining packages are not working. No matter how much I fish and do the mining, I am receiving no packages. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

That could be due to low random drops. Keep trying and hope you get some soon.

(Merged to existing event thread)

Lapetshop7
12-21-18, 11:39 AM
All of my other prizes show up besides that one. This is the first prize I have had problems with. I think andriod players are the ones having problems because iOS players can see my gingerbread woman but I can't

Can you check your device and/or connection? Mine is showing in my farm without issues. Try the suggestions in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide.

P.S. Also make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device operating system.

coleoptera42
12-21-18, 03:29 PM
Juicer doesn't drop packages. It didn't last time, but I wanted the converter then. I don't want it now. How do I get it to drop packages? It can't just be a low drop rate! It hasn't produced anything in two events!

tya_bakery
12-21-18, 05:00 PM

Now I can see the gingerbread woman. I didn't do anything before but thank you for your suggestion.

ankavale1000
12-21-18, 08:08 PM
Question regarding Hippo feed

On my one farm, I'm asked to make a brand new PINK pet feed for my hippo.
On my other farm, I'm able to feed my hippo the same feed meant for Venus Flytrap.

Both farms do not have Venus Flytrap.

Is the pink feed intentional or a boo-boo? Thank u.

tsumtsum27
12-21-18, 08:45 PM
I got my hippo this morning without buying converter machine.
So happy.
I remember at around christmas time like this last year, I got the baby elephant.
Thank u storm8 for this game. I lv it and had become one of my happy routine for everyday.

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 09:27 PM
Now I can see the gingerbread woman. I didn't do anything before but thank you for your suggestion.

Glad that you can see it now. Thanks for your update.

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 09:28 PM
Question regarding Hippo feed

On my one farm, I'm asked to make a brand new PINK pet feed for my hippo.
On my other farm, I'm able to feed my hippo the same feed meant for Venus Flytrap.

Both farms do not have Venus Flytrap.

Is the pink feed intentional or a boo-boo? Thank u.

Oh this is interesting! Mine asks for the Super Plant Feed. Can you help to post a picture of the pink feed for me to check? Thanks.

trina4robinson
12-21-18, 09:36 PM
Ty and yes won reindeer,new year car,polar bear cub and hippo so far!!!!!

ankavale1000
12-21-18, 09:38 PM
Oh this is interesting! Mine asks for the Super Plant Feed. Can you help to post a picture of the pink feed for me to check? Thanks.

Sorry sweetie, I'm unable to provide a photo. Though I will offer the following info
1. The feed is called Exotic Pet Food
2. I try to sell it but my other farm cannot see it ... so not only is it Exotic, it's also Invisible!

Rynetory2
12-21-18, 09:52 PM
Sorry sweetie, I'm unable to provide a photo. Though I will offer the following info
1. The feed is called Exotic Pet Food
2. I try to sell it but my other farm cannot see it ... so not only is it Exotic, it's also Invisible!

No worries about the photo. Your info is very helpful. Thank you! :) I'll check with the team on this. I may not get the answer soon due to the holidays but I will update you all when I get news.

Aside to others:

1. Which feed did your hippo need?
2. It'll be helpful if anyone can help to post a photo of pink feed. Curiosity ****s the cat. :o

ronsfarm00
12-22-18, 05:39 AM
Ok is anybody having trouble on the drop rate for the juicer, I've got one present and it want give me anymore

little_veggie
12-22-18, 06:30 AM
You’re not alone , I was doing so well but I must have made a million juices and onltpy 2 parcels . I will keep trying in between getting ready for Christmas. Happy Christmas to all xxxxxx

Crr008
12-22-18, 07:36 AM
I’m getting nothing from the juicer either. No matter how much I make.

judyandthecat
12-22-18, 10:07 AM
Ok is anybody having trouble on the drop rate for the juicer, I've got one present and it want give me anymore

Everyone
Go to the collections gallery touch day 10 and make sure your item comes from the JUICER.

LOWER LEVELS is the chocolatier

The drop rate is low so whatever machine that you need to use make the item requiring the least amount of time.

eucom
12-22-18, 11:15 AM

I haven?t received even one present from the juicer! And I?ve received a total of 4 from the apple trees. Of course I used 2 for stage 10.

coleoptera42
12-22-18, 12:06 PM
Still nothing from the juicer. I am going to stop doing these events. They are nothing but a rug pull. I go through the steps, anticipating turning in the collections and getting fun prizes, only to be blocked in the last 2 days and getting nothing. It should not be hard to get the item that you have the least amount of time to get!

HappyBunny09
12-22-18, 01:18 PM
I’m having the same problem with the juicer I don’t even know how many juices I made but getting nothing. I’ve only got one present from the mine I was hoping to be able to turn in at least 4 collections to be able to get the hippo but it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to because I can’t get the 2 presents I need and it was going so well in the beginning. I think I’m done playing these events and spending money.

maren514
12-22-18, 03:19 PM
I had posted then figured it out but I have no idea how to delete posts

little_veggie
12-22-18, 03:30 PM
I need help please, I?m brand new at posting so I?m not sure if I?m doing this correctly... In this event I won the gnome elf pet and in the Halloween event I won the witch gnome pet, but I can?t place either because it says I need a gnome gathering, but they don?t offer it to buy! I wrote storm 8 but they sent me back a ?your ticket is closed? and told me to contact the forum for advice. Please help :-(
Hi
You can buy a gnome house in the market , it looks a bit like a toadstool with a red spotted roof . My gnome lives in the reindeer house and my witch gnome lives in the haunted house but I got those ages ago so maybe you don’t have those . Hope you get your gnomes a home xx

Natasha_07
12-22-18, 05:41 PM

Yes, I thought turning in 4 collections would be easy but not the case.

Crr008
12-22-18, 09:58 PM
Finally my juicer started dropping gifts. Had to wait until all my juice was made and collected it all at one time. Then it started giving me presents. Got all four collections today.

coleoptera42
12-22-18, 10:44 PM
I finally got some presents from the juicer! Thank you, Devs!

little_veggie
12-23-18, 02:40 AM
I have the hippo and the got the gnome elf from collections . Just trying to squeeze in the gnome house among Christmas decoration on the farm . Thank you storm and good luck all xxxx

eucom
12-23-18, 02:57 AM
Finally my juicer started dropping gifts. Had to wait until all my juice was made and collected it all at one time. Then it started giving me presents. Got all four collections today.

That’s what I’ve been doing, but still have only gotten 1 present.

ktwhoopi
12-23-18, 03:35 AM
I have been making juices for 2 days straight, hour after hour after hour and I've gotten 2 lousy presents. Really ridiculous!! It's like the app is broken, I have literally hundreds of other presents, but as always, with it finishing on the juicer, the drops are RIDICULOUS! Why am I not surprised?

lynard12
12-23-18, 06:36 AM
I have been making juices for 2 days straight, hour after hour after hour and I've gotten 2 lousy presents. Really ridiculous!! It's like the app is broken, I have literally hundreds of other presents, but as always, with it finishing on the juicer, the drops are RIDICULOUS! Why am I not surprised?

I have made non stop juice all kinds. Waited to collect until all done and NOTHING-!not one present. It?s a little ridiculous. The mine was bad I?ve gotten 3 presents using 60+ tools but the juicer takes it to a whole new level.

DaphneGlass
12-23-18, 07:57 AM

I know, it is so irritating, I too have only 2 drops from the juicer in total since it opened, havent even handed in the 2 for level 11 as not enough drops, the mine was as bad though I just got my 4th drop, finally, I have used gems too but that makes no difference, if you spend money or not the drops are rare the last few collections, hey ho, not long left now anyway, hope you get more drops x

eucom
12-23-18, 02:55 PM
55+ juices and 3 presents........

Natasha_07
12-23-18, 04:08 PM
I collected all 4 today and got the hippo but it wasn't showing up in storage, now that it did I decided to place it for a better look but first storing another pet & habitat. Now I cannot store back the hippo, it this designed to be this way ?

Please answer, thank you.

ozigal
12-23-18, 11:31 PM
I think the Grinch must be in control of my juicer, have not seen a present in days.

DaphneGlass
12-24-18, 01:58 AM
Time for me to stop playing as it’s xmas eve, so see you all in the new year, have a love,y xmas and new year everyone at stotm8 and all you players, I got the 4 turns ins and the hippo on my small farm, but only 3 drops from the juicer on my bigger farm, got some other prizes so not all bad, was a good event all in all but do wish the rare droppers would be at the beginning rather than the end lol xx

RoyalBlue305
12-24-18, 09:15 AM
Collections events are the worst for me. I can never seem to get the final prize much less some of the items I want. Drops are pointless. I’ve gotten 2 purple presents from the Juicer and I’ve been running it non-stop. The mine has been equally unforgiving. Over 100 tools and 4 presents. The dehydrator has spit a few more out than normal but not enough and just forget the ALWAYS terrible Apple Tree Drop. I got the Present Maker machine but it’s impossible to keep up. Once you make certain presents you’ve run out of others since the drops are virtually nonexistent. I even cashed in paint can supplies to expand the slots to five on the present maker to keep it running during the night but still no way to produce enough others and end up with more red sacks and purple boxes. All I wanted was the Aquarium and I keep getting cookies and Santa fishing and some wheelbarrow or something. Really disappointed. This was a really long event coupled with the others including Yeti, which I failed on too sadly. A month’s effort yet no reward. I did get the Seal tho. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!

DaphneGlass
12-24-18, 11:20 AM
8 hours left, only 3 purple prezzies from the juicer, be my bedtime soon so won’t have even got the four to be able to four turn ins, I did get the hippo on my other farm but just shows how bad the drops are, it’s a shame xx

bubaxx
12-24-18, 03:32 PM
When the Gnome Gathering will be availabe in the Market?

k1rf
12-24-18, 04:29 PM
Has anyone else had the same trouble as me with the mine?! Whilst mining there is no indication as to whether presents have dropped or not, and it is very time consuming (as mining can already be tedious) to have to keep checking the collections gallery

k1rf
12-24-18, 04:31 PM
When the Gnome Gathering will be availabe in the Market?
Gnome gathering is available in the animal section of things :)

Heymichx
12-24-18, 07:09 PM
Well after submitting numerous collections I still couldn’t complete the goal - pity I can’t eat the extra gingerbread people in exchange for the one missing gnome that refused to show its face. Merry Christmas all and I hope my Christmas is better in real life than this game ������

bubaxx
12-24-18, 10:18 PM
Gnome gathering is available in the animal section of things :)

I must be blind. I checked 3 times and nothing. Apparently I don't have it. Well I guess no Gnome Gathering for me...

PookieBear50
12-24-18, 10:58 PM
I must be blind. I checked 3 times and nothing. Apparently I don't have it. Well I guess no Gnome Gathering for me...

Try looking under the "NEW" tab in the Menu. In my game it says it is a Limited Time item and that there are 6 days left to get it.

F4irL4dy
12-24-18, 11:03 PM
Wow!! What a exciting event this was.... sarcastically says everyone who played this event.
With my sugar spinner (lower level) giving me ONE!!! Yes 1 present for this entire game. For which I turned in..... For someone?s boat trailer. YEAH!!!! I feel so privileged.... I feel more sad atm that I?ve spent all this time and got only 1 turn in. I couldn?t even give piper the 2 she was asking for.
From harvesting the sugar to making the sugar (windmill) - to harvesting corn to make the syrup with the sugar (kitchen) - to making the flavour sugar (sweet sugar mill) - to actually making the spun sugar (sugar spinner). You would think that the game might be a little bit generous in giving out presents. Not everyone can just buy gems to purchase the item that changes your other items into the ones you are missing for every event.
Well that?s my 2 cents worth. Merry Christmas everyone.

bubaxx
12-25-18, 06:10 AM
Try looking under the "NEW" tab in the Menu. In my game it says it is a Limited Time item and that there are 6 days left to get it.

Nothing again. Is it available only for the ones that got the Christmas gnome? Because I didn't get it, but I want the Gnome Gathering anyway.

Lapetshop7
12-25-18, 12:38 PM
The habitat would only become available when you get the pet that goes in it so if you didn't win the gnome, you would not be able to buy the habitat.

Nothing again. Is it available only for the ones that got the Christmas gnome? Because I didn't get it, but I want the Gnome Gathering anyway.

PookieBear50
12-25-18, 12:54 PM

What Lapetshop7 said is probably true. If you did not win the Christmas Elf, then the Gnome Gathering likely did not unlock. However, since Gnomes and Elves seem to be an ongoing theme now, hopefully you will not need to wait too long before the Gnome Gathering becomes available again.

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 06:02 AM

It's either that or maybe you couldn't see it on sale because you were not of enough level to get it.

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 06:03 AM
Bug posts on the unfinished Gift Station has been moved to the Bugs forum. Please see/report there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107120-Gift-Station-unfinished-building-after-event

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 06:42 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

zash1
12-26-18, 08:20 PM
Deeply disappointed with this quest, juicer supplied very limited (5) item to turn in 😔

Fairyreserve
12-28-18, 12:04 AM
Wow!! What a exciting event this was.... sarcastically says everyone who played this event.
With my sugar spinner (lower level) giving me ONE!!! Yes 1 present for this entire game. For which I turned in..... For someone?s boat trailer. YEAH!!!! I feel so privileged.... I feel more sad atm that I?ve spent all this time and got only 1 turn in. I couldn?t even give piper the 2 she was asking for.
From harvesting the sugar to making the sugar (windmill) - to harvesting corn to make the syrup with the sugar (kitchen) - to making the flavour sugar (sweet sugar mill) - to actually making the spun sugar (sugar spinner). You would think that the game might be a little bit generous in giving out presents. Not everyone can just buy gems to purchase the item that changes your other items into the ones you are missing for every event.
Well that?s my 2 cents worth. Merry Christmas everyone.

So... Your post is kind of unclear, you didn't like the event, then?

Fairyreserve
12-28-18, 12:10 AM
This one was a toughie, but I somehow managed to get Tucker when I wasn't looking. Suddenly, there he was! He's cute! I also got a kitty cat, woo hoo! I really liked the decorations, too ,and the gingy folk were adorable. I have to give huge kudos to the artwork o. The polar bear gift bag, you could see right thru the handles to the background, it was excellent! Not so hot were the drops in the mine and juicer, oy. But the gift wrap station WA boost wasn't hundreds of gems! So it was a win, as I started converting immediately.

I'm probably in the minority, but the Hippo is disappointing. I'm not a fan of these "new kind of pets." I was hoping the Hippo would just be a pet u could put with the elephant. Oh well.

Good event, stormtroopers!

tsumtsum27
12-28-18, 03:21 AM
I'm probably in the minority, but the Hippo is disappointing. I'm not a fan of these "new kind of pets." I was hoping the Hippo would just be a pet u could put with the elephant. Oh well.

Good event, stormtroopers![/QUOTE]

Im with u on this. I prefer pet to walk around. I did not collect from the hippo so I can see him show up on surface.

Rynetory2
01-04-19, 02:26 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.