PDA

View Full Version : Only Female Gnome?

sophiacml
04-10-11, 07:03 AM
Whenever we master the crops at the end of stage 4, only the 1st 3 crops that gifted us the male gnomes & the rest are females. How come? Is there any ways Teamlava able to rotate the gnomes?

lesleypsg1
04-10-11, 08:02 AM
It used to be we only got the males gnomes. The switch to female is pretty recent. I've got way too many males and three female and only about four crops left to master. Guess my most of my guys will have to stay bachelors. . So tho I understand your frustration, hoping they don't switch back to males for awhile. Not sure it would be easy for them to rotate the reward between two or more things

sissy8
04-10-11, 10:51 AM
i want the females in pink and the males in green with a fishangler or something;), than there is some variety in gnomeland

sophiacml
04-10-11, 05:50 PM
Ah... I didn't know they switched. Just finger crossed hopefully they change once in awhile. Wouldn't it be nice that neighbors can system barter the gnomes!
It used to be we only got the males gnomes. The switch to female is pretty recent. I've got way too many males and three female and only about four crops left to master. Guess my most of my guys will have to stay bachelors. . So tho I understand your frustration, hoping they don't switch back to males for awhile. Not sure it would be easy for them to rotate the reward between two or more things

hiean
04-12-11, 04:39 AM
can we sell gnome for gems or coins?

chvchv
04-12-11, 12:19 PM
You won't get any gems of anything if you sell an item (applies for all TL games). You might get some (only a few) coins... but that's also not sure.

Shamrock1963
07-16-11, 02:58 AM
I really like the idea of letting us select whether we get a male or female gnome. So far, I have six females and no males.