PDA

View Full Version : DEC EVENT: Welcome Tucker the Seal - 2018 Dec 1

Rynetory2
12-01-18, 05:16 AM
Welcome Tucker The Seal! Android and iOS. This is a Monthly Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Monthly Goal Event
See Post 2.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1-3 for latest information.

Post #1 - updates and announcements
Post #2 - guidelines for this event
Post #3 - event information

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Announcements and Updates:

This event is for the whole month of December.

Tucker the seal goes into Icy Igloo.

Rynetory2
12-01-18, 05:16 AM
Guidelines for December event

Here are the guidelines which I wrote for you guys for the October month event. I will keep updating here whenever there are new things to add. Good luck and I hope you will enjoy this event. :D

How to play?
1. For each game day, you get a new set of goals (Holiday Surprises goals - Part 1 and 2) and you need to complete them to earn 100 Present Axes and a Winter Present.

2. Open your Winter Presents to earn prizes. This step is optional. The Main Goal counts the number of Winter Presents you have regardless if you open them.

3. Open 31 Winter Presents from daily goals, events or purchase from Market to complete Welcome Tucker the Seal goal to earn Tucker.

How to open a Winter Present?
Place your Winter Present on your farm and click on it then click on the Present Axes at the bottom of your screen.

What happens if I missed a day or 2 of the Daily goals?
You can earn Winter Presents as rewards from other events occurring during the month, besides the Daily Goals. So keep going with your daily goals and keep a lookout for more ways to earn winter presents.

Note:
(1) Present Axes are not found in barn or cellar because they take up space. You can see how many you have by clicking on the winter present and see the number of axes shown at the bottom of your screen.

(2) You get a new set of Daily goals at midnight PST.

(3) Daily goals expire at midnight PST. They don't carry over to the next day. It's important to note this and convert to your own time zone so you don't miss out. You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

Tips:
Prepare your warehouse orders before the next game day starts. Align them and discard those which you can't complete so that all orders are ready to go when you get your new daily goals.

I have reset orders in the plane delivery and gathered the items needed so all eight spots are ready to fly.

judyandthecat
12-01-18, 03:45 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48967

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48968

Like the Pumpkin Smash we are doing a Winter Present Smash. Collect 31 presents and look what you can win.

The best thin everyday you can win a fantastic Christmas decoration!
For smashing Winter Presents and Great Winter Presents, you win the prizes shown in the screen.

Main Goal
Welcome Tucker The Seal!
Open 31 Winter Presents
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Tucker the Seal, 3 xps

Daily Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

You will be visiting community members and sending planes daily!

Goal 1 of 2: Holiday Surprises
Visit 10 Farmers
REWARDS: 200 coins, 100 Present Axes, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 2: Holiday Surprises
Send 20 Warehouse Deliveries
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Winter Present, 3 experience points

Event Prizes
- Tucker the Seal
- Random prizes as shown in the screen, from opening Winter Presents

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Items
Winter Present (50 gems)
Great Winter Present (300 gems)

judyandthecat
12-01-18, 03:53 PM
Thank You Storm8 for making every day exciting!
Kind of like an advent calendar.

Players you have a random chance of winning some fantastic decorations and animated decorations
And the Reindeer from many Christmases ago!
And other pets too such as the Gingerbread Kitty, Dog and Pony!

raissawinda
12-01-18, 03:59 PM
Oh wow thank you Judy and your cat, :D
But unfortunately I spent all my gems on the last Black Friday sale.
Have to wait 4 more weeks to be able to buy the Great Winter Present.
I wish my show ponies can bear more children! :D

judyandthecat
12-01-18, 04:29 PM
You do each day goals and each day you win a Winter Present.

There will be events also with Winter Presents and great Winter Presents like the current Yeti Event

I agree would be great if they could have babies.

P.s. I just won a Winter Present for visiting 10 Farmers and sending 20 planes..
Going to smash it.

judyandthecat
12-01-18, 06:40 PM
Oh wow thank you Judy and your cat,
D

It is no longer the cat I lost my cat back in May after fifteen years...devastation

Then I was asked in September to foster two white kittens for two weeks...
Sucky Face and Baby Blue...The White Brothers
Well couldn't give them back so they are no longer fosters
I know this is personal but ha you hold a cat and you can play farm story all day

So now it should be judy and the kittens

Baby Blue has one blue eye and one yellow eye...odd eyes

JollyGoodTreats1
12-01-18, 06:52 PM
Why do you have to purchase gems in order to play these games? 50 gems for a 1 time use present and 300 gems for the other one time use presents. You have to purchase 31 presents to complete a level of the goal? Crazy. Really nothing is free if you want to complete the event. I'm ready to give up Storm8 games that I e played for many years. It's not fun when it costs a fortune.

raissawinda
12-01-18, 06:52 PM
It is no longer the cat I lost my one back in May after fifteen years...devastation

Then I was asked in September to foster two white kittens for two weeks...
Sucky Face and Baby Blue...The White Brothers
Well couldn't give them back so they are no longer fosters
I know this is personal but ha you hold a cat and you can play farm story all day

So now it should be judy and the kittens

Baby Blue has one blue eye and one yellow eye...odd eyes

Sounds lovely! Would love to meet the white brothers! :o well, I have a male brown tabby white cat, he's 5 y.o now, he needs to go to the dentist, lol. He was 10 kilos now he's back to normal 5 kilos. :o
So glad now on farm I pet 7 cats & 3 dogs & turtle & ponies and others to make my farm merrier... :D
Don't be devastated Judy because your cat had a happy 15 years of joy!!! :o xoxo #nowwavingpawsinheaven... :D

raissawinda
12-01-18, 06:56 PM
You do each day goals and each day you win a Winter Present.

There will be events also with Winter Presents and great Winter Presents like the current Yeti Event

I agree would be great if they could have babies.

P.s. I just won a Winter Present for visiting 10 Farmers and sending 20 planes..
Going to smash it.

Have you smashed the Great Winter Present? Does the present reward you a bunch of happiness or one item per one present in one smash? I don't think I will buy my self one present since my gems so limited this time around... But that's OK I don't regret it cuz the Black Friday sale gave me expansions haul and another autumn show pony... :D

ankavale1000
12-01-18, 07:15 PM
Thank u to judyandthekittens for providing us with so much event info.

Just a little FYI to all, the counter of presents count the number of presents u have collected starting at the start of this event. If u have collected presents this morning or yesterday, they don't count. Like the pumpkins, u can smash the presents or not. At least this is my understanding. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

For the big present, u get a bunch of stuff. Aside from tools, u get two other items. Example, xmas light display plus snowy paths or a pet plus a deco. It's really generous and awesome. I hope we get more big presents along the way, 300 diamonds a piece is a bit much for me, even if I'm in the holiday giving mode.

Thank u to the Team for proving us with a chance to win a present each day. It's Christmas on FarmStory2 !!! THANK YOU!

judyandthecat
12-01-18, 07:16 PM
Have you smashed the Great Winter Present? Does the present reward you a bunch of happiness or one item per one present in one smash? I don't think I will buy my self one present since my gems so limited this time around... But that's OK I don't regret it cuz the Black Friday sale gave me expansions haul and another autumn show pony... :D

The Great Winter Present is sitting staring at me....I am waiting to see what everyone gets.

I got my first Autumn Pony too bringing my total to three show ponies.

Just got an itunes gift card so hopefully ...Judy pleads for a half price Show Pony Sale for Christmas!

ankavale1000
12-01-18, 07:21 PM
Why do you have to purchase gems in order to play these games? 50 gems for a 1 time use present and 300 gems for the other one time use presents. You have to purchase 31 presents to complete a level of the goal? Crazy. Really nothing is free if you want to complete the event. I'm ready to give up Storm8 games that I e played for many years. It's not fun when it costs a fortune.

U don't need to use gems at all. Each day u visit community members n do twenty deliveries, u get one present. U do this starting today, u will have 31 presents by the end of month. Please check ur To Do list for the goal. Step 1 is visit 10 ppl. Complete that u will see step 2 which is 20 deliveries. When u r done, ur present is in cellar. The goal disappears. New one comes out tomorrow. Hope this helps

judyandthecat
12-01-18, 07:36 PM

Ankavale1000 explained ...

Here is the thread started on the Winter Presents giveaway

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106908-Tucker-the-Seal-2018-December-Event

Lilliepaddd
12-01-18, 08:54 PM
I really wish I would have waited to open my gifts from the event...ugh. Just like in real life lol

KewlMusic
12-01-18, 08:57 PM
I completed the daily goal of visiting neighbors and completing plane deliveries, so I was awarded 1 gift.

I had two additional gift already in my cellar, so I opened all three. But only 1 gift opening was counted as part of the event.

Shouldn't all three count as part of the daily goals to win the seal pup? Or are we only allowed to open one gift per day? If that's the case, then I wasted two days of gift openings.

Please let me know. Thanks! ��

ankavale1000
12-01-18, 09:37 PM
I completed the daily goal of visiting neighbors and completing plane deliveries, so I was awarded 1 gift.

I had two additional gift already in my cellar, so I opened all three. But only 1 gift opening was counted as part of the event.

Shouldn't all three count as part of the daily goals to win the seal pup? Or are we only allowed to open one gift per day? If that's the case, then I wasted two days of gift openings.

Please let me know. Thanks! ��

I've posted about this before. I believe the counter is only registering for NUMBER OF PRESENTS COLLECTED since start of this event. Very much the same as those pumpkins. The counter doesn't count how many u opened, but rather how many u accumulated.

If I'm wrong, someone please let me know

PookieBear50
12-01-18, 11:53 PM
20 deliveries? Again? And the first day is already cut short by starting at the usual time, but then resetting a few hours later? Something really needs to be adjusted...

Fasendaminha
12-02-18, 01:03 AM
Dose this only give you winter presents or will it also give you Grand Winter Present?

Fasendaminha
12-02-18, 01:08 AM
20 deliveries? Again? And the first day is already cut short by starting at the usual time, but then resetting a few hours later? Something really needs to be adjusted...

Ahgrrrr just happened to me had already 12 deliveries done and it reset ��
It is just horrible ����

little_veggie
12-02-18, 02:32 AM
Not sure what time the 31 present goal opened but I had a present and opened it when the event began and won some winter paving slabs . That present hasn’t counted to the total ? Anyway you would have to be a bit sad to worry about making deliveries at Christmas so I’m just playing for fun this month .Happy Advent all xxx

judyandthecat
12-02-18, 05:11 AM
Not sure what time the 31 present goal opened but I had a present and opened it when the event began and won some winter paving slabs . That present hasn’t counted to the total ? Anyway you would have to be a bit sad to worry about making deliveries at Christmas so I’m just playing for fun this month .Happy Advent all xxx

The counter for pumpkins started when contest started you would only have one present as of yesterday from the goal.
It did not count pumpkins smashed because I saved most of my pumpkins it was pumpkins received as ankalevale1000 has said too. Now if you receive a pumpkin from the Yeti Event after thevevent started they might count because we had lots of events in October to earn pumpkins and even the great Smashing Pumpkin.

These winter gifts are like a huge Christmas gift from storm to us. Whether you collect all 31 or not my goodness each gift has some ice decorations...even snowy Paths

Rynetory2
12-02-18, 05:38 AM
Oh wow Tucker is even more adorable than the seal I asked for in the Winter Suggestion thread. Kudos to the designers, you outdid yourself once again! Huge thanks to the Farm 2 team for taking up my suggestion! :love_heart: I hope you guys like Tucker. I can't wait to bring him home at month end. Counting down each day. Good luck everyone! :)

raissawinda
12-02-18, 05:44 AM
Opened up all my winter presents excitedly just to find that I got snow prints, not satisfied at all, I want bigger prize please... 😭😭😭 #sogreedy

Natasha_07
12-02-18, 07:27 PM
Not going to do this one, I just cannot do 20 deliveries. I would've like to have the xmas light display and either of the 2 reindeers, maybe next time. :(

loulou1290
12-02-18, 10:35 PM
I just won a Baby Reindeer from one of my presents, but it says I need a reindeer post! Where do I get one of those, I can?t see one for sale in the market!

tsumtsum27
12-03-18, 12:12 AM
I can not find the exact local time it starts each day..
I think it starts at noon yesterday, but not sure the time.
Im at south east asia, Indonesia.
Any help ? Thx

griffithpack
12-03-18, 12:14 AM
Yes, please let me know where to get the reindeer stable. If you’re going to have a prize available for smashing a gift, please make certain we can buy the proper habitat. I have a neighbor who doesn’t understand where mine came from - it’s from an old event! He got a baby reindeer yesterday from smashing a gift and wants to be able to put it on his farm!

raissawinda
12-03-18, 01:44 AM
I just won a Baby Reindeer from one of my presents, but it says I need a reindeer post! Where do I get one of those, I can?t see one for sale in the market!

Well, you can put the baby reindeer on my stable, I'll take care of him for sure... Cheers. Congrats for the baby reindeer! :D

loulou1290
12-03-18, 04:34 AM
Well, you can put the baby reindeer on my stable, I'll take care of him for sure... Cheers. Congrats for the baby reindeer! :D

Lol - if I can’t get a Reindeer post, I will have to have him adopted out! ��

rembetiko
12-03-18, 07:16 AM
So I discovered two presents in my storage cellar today, placed them on the farm and opened them using those axes (I have 200). But nothing happened, the presents are still there and when I touch them I get the message ?silo storage full? (no, it is not full). I closed and reopened the game but it did not change anything. I cannot even delete those presents or put them back in the storage cellar (just rotating is active).

Anybody else having this problem? Or did I miss something?

Update: I got the same message when using the yeti trap, so I sold an additional 20 items from my silo and then I could get my presents and catch the yeti. I think the internal counter was wrong.

Rynetory2
12-03-18, 08:44 AM
I can not find the exact local time it starts each day..
I think it starts at noon yesterday, but not sure the time.
Im at south east asia, Indonesia.
Any help ? Thx

Please see Note 3 under Guidelines in Post 2.

Rynetory2
12-03-18, 08:49 AM

Yes, please let me know where to get the reindeer stable. If you?re going to have a prize available for smashing a gift, please make certain we can buy the proper habitat. I have a neighbor who doesn?t understand where mine came from - it?s from an old event! He got a baby reindeer yesterday from smashing a gift and wants to be able to put it on his farm!

Congrats to the new reindeer owners! I've just submitted a request for you all. Your reindeers have to stay in the cellar a wee bit longer.

Rynetory2
12-03-18, 08:52 AM

Haha good try!

Lol - if I can?t get a Reindeer post, I will have to have him adopted out! ��

I am pretty sure that I don't have to get the adoption papers ready for your reindeer. Congrats!

Rynetory2
12-03-18, 08:54 AM
So I discovered two presents in my storage cellar today, placed them on the farm and opened them using those axes (I have 200). But nothing happened, the presents are still there and when I touch them I get the message ?silo storage full? (no, it is not full). I closed and reopened the game but it did not change anything. I cannot even delete those presents or put them back in the storage cellar (just rotating is active).

Anybody else having this problem? Or did I miss something?

Update: I got the same message when using the yeti trap, so I sold an additional 20 items from my silo and then I could get my presents and catch the yeti. I think the internal counter was wrong.

I suggest that you reinstall your game to get rid of whatever little bugs. Make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device os. Hope your issues are resolved after reinstallation but if not, post in the Bugs forum and I'll help you there.

loulou1290
12-04-18, 05:27 AM
Thank you so much! My Baby Reindeer is now frolicking happily around my farm! ������

loulou1290
12-04-18, 05:35 AM

tsumtsum27
12-04-18, 06:26 AM
Oh my that little one is so cute cute cute.

Fairyreserve
12-04-18, 09:09 AM

Dude! I want that little reindeer!

raissawinda
12-05-18, 03:24 PM
Why do I keep getting snowy path!!! That's not fair, if I get it once or twice, that's understandable. But this is the 4th time in a row I got them! Not worth it. Doing deliveries 80x is not easy!! I'm about to buy Winter Present from the market but likely they will turn into moreee snowy path, won't they???

lynard12
12-06-18, 05:01 AM
Ahgrrrr just happened to me had already 12 deliveries done and it reset ��
It is just horrible ����

Same thing happened to me this am 12 deliveries done now back to zero and not a lot of time left! Frustrating

tya_bakery
12-08-18, 06:21 PM
HELP
I got gingerbread dog from the prize. But, it says i need dog house.
But, i can't buy any dog house because limit reached.

judyandthecat
12-08-18, 07:06 PM
HELP
I got gingerbread dog from the prize. But, it says i need dog house.
But, i can't buy any dog house because limit reached.

Are you iOS if so you have to put a dog in your cellar we all have the same limit but luckily we can put pets in storage.

Store your pets (currently IOS only)
Do the following to store your pet into the cellar.
1. Click on the habitat
2. Click on the petbag
3. Select the pet(s) to store
4. Click [Add to Storage] button

If you are playing on an android device I don't think you have the option to put pets in storage.

tya_bakery
12-08-18, 08:54 PM
Are you iOS if so you have to put a dog in your cellar we all have the same limit but luckily we can put pets in storage.

Store your pets (currently IOS only)
Do the following to store your pet into the cellar.
1. Click on the habitat
2. Click on the petbag
3. Select the pet(s) to store
4. Click [Add to Storage] button

If you are playing on an android device I don't think you have the option to put pets in storage.

I am playing on android device... so I can't put another dog in storage :blue:

Rynetory2
12-17-18, 07:47 AM
Thanks to the team for giving us extra goals, I got 6 presents which means 6 days earlier than I would had from the daily goals. Tucker is really adorable! He goes into the Icy Igloo.

draughnc
12-17-18, 07:37 PM
Tucker is cute and finally a different pet than another penguin look alike.

Brancat78
12-18-18, 07:24 AM
Can someone help. I had opened 17 winter gifts and got for credit for them. This morning I opened 11 more and was only credited with opening 1. My total is 18 instead of 28. What can I do?

hkat2006
12-18-18, 11:03 AM
Is anyone else losing presents? I needed one more present to have opened 31. I opened a present and it didn't register in the game so I didn't get the seal. I closed the game out and when I opened it back up it still said 30/31 opened but I had one less present. And of course I tried two more times and lost two more presents.

judyandthecat
12-18-18, 04:08 PM
Can someone help. I had opened 17 winter gifts and got for credit for them. This morning I opened 11 more and was only credited with opening 1. My total is 18 instead of 28. What can I do?

Not sure if this will help but I get credit for the gift when I received it not for opening them....I still have gift in my cellar tat I have not opened but. Already got credit for them.

Example
I sent 20 planes received a gift that went into my cellar
I got credit then not when I open them.
I am thinking you sent 20 planes this morning and that was the one gift.

Everyone do you receive credit when you get the gift or when you open it?

raissawinda
12-18-18, 04:29 PM

You might earn duplicate of decorations.

ankavale1000
12-18-18, 08:39 PM
Not sure if this will help but I get credit for the gift when I received it not for opening them....I still have gift in my cellar tat I have not opened but. Already got credit for them.

This is always confusing and I don't understand why the Team doesn't change its verb usage. When it's phrased as OPEN presents, obviously it will lead people to think the counter jumps when one actually opens a present. Though it has NOTHING TO DO WITH OPENING PRESENTS!

--- The counter is the sum of presents accumulated. Ignore the verb OPEN everyone. Hope this helps.

tsumtsum27
12-18-18, 08:55 PM
Help. I got the seal, but he just freeze at the igloo n not moving. I fed him. Still not moving. I moved his igloo. He was still laying n not moving. I close n re open the game. The seal has GONE.

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:25 PM

Is anyone else losing presents? I needed one more present to have opened 31. I opened a present and it didn't register in the game so I didn't get the seal. I closed the game out and when I opened it back up it still said 30/31 opened but I had one less present. And of course I tried two more times and lost two more presents.

The counter in the "Welcome Tucker The Seal" goal counts whenever you get a present. You need not open it for it to count as others have said. I haven't open mine yet, saving them for Christmas day.

Edit to add: I would suggest that you check your connections. Use a strong and reliable connection and always do a force save every time you exit the game to avoid losing items.

Aside to everyone:
Did your counter reduce when you open a present? Please let me know if that's the case. I've completed my goal so I couldn't check for you guys.

Main Goal
Welcome Tucker The Seal!
Open 31 Winter Presents
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Tucker the Seal, 3 xps

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:27 PM

I get credit when I get the presents and I have not open them yet.

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:29 PM
Help. I got the seal, but he just freeze at the igloo n not moving. I fed him. Still not moving. I moved his igloo. He was still laying n not moving. I close n re open the game. The seal has GONE.

Congrats on getting your seal. :D Don't worry, he's there in your farm. I can see it - he's moving around with your other pets.

Try restarting your device and clearing device cache. (Please decline my invitation.)

judyandthecat
12-18-18, 09:29 PM
My counter did not reduce I open some every few days.

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:33 PM
My counter did not reduce I open some every few days.

Oh great, phew! Thank you so much for your help. :D Hope you are very close to getting Tucker and hope you got some cool prizes. I hope I can resist opening them till Christmas Day haha.

ankavale1000
12-18-18, 09:36 PM
I check my counter religiously. I only get credit for presents when I receive them, whether be the daily 20 or the give 2 for collection or the apple pies extras or milestones. The counter does not change when I open presents.

Rynetory2
12-18-18, 09:42 PM
I check my counter religiously. I only get credit for presents when I receive them, whether be the daily 20 or the give 2 for collection or the apple pies extras or milestones. The counter does not change when I open presents.

Haha glad to know that I was not the only one who check the counter religiously. :o Thank you too for your help. Hope you are getting Tucker soon, if not already. :)

tsumtsum27
12-19-18, 07:39 AM
Yes all ok now. Thank u much for checking out.

beholdthebrookestar
12-22-18, 09:54 AM
I saw a reply on the other thread about the hippo being a special new pet who doesn’t appear as often. I finally got it and was so excited to see it that I made it’s special food and immediately finished it with gems. I fed the hippo, and nothing happened except for a counter that started for 12 hours. Does that mean it will randomly just walk around the farm in those 12 hours and hide out the rest of the time? That’s kind of disappointing.

little_veggie
12-23-18, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone, this is probably a daft question but I won a reindeer from opening a winter present but he needs a reindeer post to live in and I can?t find one in the market . Can anyone help tell me where I can find it or can the reindeer live somewhere else please . Many thanks . BTW I have won so much stuff recently and have so many new pets . Loving the game so much thanks to all xxxxxx
And as if by magic it appears . I?m sure that just happens to make be look sillyxxx

pspoiled65
12-24-18, 11:58 AM
Hi everyone, this is probably a daft question but I won a reindeer from opening a winter present but he needs a reindeer post to live in and I can?t find one in the market . Can anyone help tell me where I can find it or can the reindeer live somewhere else please . Many thanks . BTW I have won so much stuff recently and have so many new pets . Loving the game so much thanks to all xxxxxx
And as if by magic it appears . I?m sure that just happens to make be look sillyxxx

Mine just appeared also

inara_24
12-24-18, 07:37 PM
I have my winter presents and they have a green check mark on them but I can’t open them. Suggestions?

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 06:30 AM
Your lovely Thank you notes have been moved to its own thread in the Suggestion and Feedback forum. :love_heart:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107121-Thank-You

Rynetory2
12-26-18, 06:31 AM
I have my winter presents and they have a green check mark on them but I can’t open them. Suggestions?

Can you try to reinstall your game and make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device operating system? Hope that will help to clear this issue for you.

PookieBear50
12-31-18, 02:22 AM
Hmm...it seems as though this event has drawn to a close. The Holiday Surprises goal did not appear today, despite it only being 31 December. I had thought it would still be active on this last day of the month, but I guess not...

Picked up a bunch of decorations (more than I really needed, to be honest), but also received another Polar Bear Cub, another New Year's Cat, and another Gingerbread Pony.

Fairyreserve
12-31-18, 04:08 PM
I got some great decorations, I was pretty happy with those. I also got one pet, the winter cat. I was hoping for others, but, hey, at least I got one!

Rynetory2
01-04-19, 02:30 AM
It's super nice of the Farm 2 team to give us this event for December so we were able to get prizes/presents. :love_heart: