PDA

View Full Version : Remove & Get Rid Of Differences

sophiacml
04-09-11, 11:49 PM
I experienced when your stocks are overdue, message pops out & let your choose the options. I assumed 1) retrieve your stocks with gems with the message get rid of. 2) remove them all. Now here is what maddening me. I chose remove them all & VOILA my gems were GONE! I'm sure Teamlava isn't going to pay my gems back!

Solangel14
04-10-11, 08:06 AM
e-mail them. You never know, they just might.

ohdiscordia
02-02-12, 09:18 PM
Good luck with that, sounds like yet another carefully constructed gem trap! But email them anyway, so they know you're not fooled.

bunny_foo
02-03-12, 11:35 AM
I did that too and could have sworn I hit get rid of but someone posted a while ago, that the buttons on the graphic had been switched around so maybe that was it.

shakiba
02-03-12, 01:26 PM
OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME THIS WEEKEND! I tapped on the remove all button, and then my gems were gone. I got soo sad :(
I dont think emailing them would do anything.. :(

Loveone101
02-04-12, 12:59 PM
sorry but TL will not replace them. I know from experiance. But email and vent anyway, maybe one more unhappy customer will shame them into fixing the trap. and you would think, TL being such an expertin pop up screen, cant/wont come up that says "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS GEM ON THIS?!" but yet they are creative enough to have a walking avatar with a bubble, a giant billboard, but not a simple " ARE YOU SURE" button?!:confused::mad: