PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: I Love A Parade - 2018 Nov 27 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
11-27-18, 01:03 PM
*Goal should end December 11, 2018*

Goal 1: I Love A Parade!
Buy 8 Parade Route Wallpapers (16g to skip)

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Confetti Tiles Floor Tiles (24g to skip)

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Parade Cotton Candy Makers**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Hip Hip Hooray
Build 3 Parade Cotton Candy Makers (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 12 Blue French Horn + 28 Gold Trumpet
Serve 15 Pink Cotton Candy (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,660, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Blue Cotton Candy Recipe*

Goal 3: Look, Here They Come
Serve 15 Blue Cotton Candys (30g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Parade Windows (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Parade Cotton Candy Recipe*

Goal 4: The Rat-A-Tat-Tat
Serve 15 Parade Cotton Candys (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,775, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Parade Fountain*

Goal 5: Give Me A Thrill
Build 3 Parade Fountains (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 32 Red French Horn + 40 Silver Trumpet
Serve 15 Confetti Floats (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Band Float Recipe*

Goal 6: Listen To The Crowd
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Parade Counters (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Parade Hosts Floor Deco*

Goal 7:Oh, What A Sight
Serve 15 Balloon Floats (60g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Parade Hosts (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Balloon Float Recipe*

Goal 8: I Just Want To Stand
Have 4 Parade Tables (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Parade Chairs (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Parade Band Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Cheer As They Come
Serve 12 Band Floats (60g to skip)

- 9 Hours
Have 1 Parade Band (2g to skip)

- 3x3 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Parade Balloons Floor Deco*

Final Goal Prize:
Parade Balloons, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:*Side Goal recipes are not dropping Collectibles*

Parade Day Part One:
Serve 15 Peach Cobblers (23g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 3 Hours *under Pie tab*
Serve 15 Espressos (30g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp

Parade Day Part Two:
Serve 25 Peach Cobblers (38g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 25 Espressos (50g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp

Parade Day Part Three:
Serve 45 Peach Cobblers (68g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 45 Espressos (90g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, 1 Free Parade Cheerleader

Final Side Goal Prize:
Parade Cheerleader, 1x1, 24 Gem Value (Released Nov 2014 as possible 4th Prize in Parade Crate)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48972

EdiiLouise
11-27-18, 01:08 PM
Eh so no Christmas goals until 13th

EdiiLouise
11-27-18, 01:12 PM
Also side goal recipes does not drop parts

monstertop
11-27-18, 01:20 PM
Sigh... parade goal rewards aren't my style of decorations to use in a bakery. Too bad. Will have to do this for new recipes.

twospoons
11-27-18, 01:49 PM
I had a parade in my 2nd bakery, but it's time to put it away!

But the last black friday thing I did was buy a parade crate with my last 12 gems, and I got the cheerleader that's the side goal prize. But it's better to have 2 anyway, I guess.

Sebsmommy15
11-27-18, 01:57 PM
I shouldn’t be surprised but more recipes and decor to gain.

kayjco
11-27-18, 02:35 PM
Skipping this one.

sehana
11-27-18, 02:45 PM

Natasha_07
11-27-18, 02:47 PM
Bad timing for this theme. I wouldn't mind a tropical Christmas-y this year, doubt we will get one though. :)

Sandman instead of snowman, Santa in beach clothes, reindeer chilling at the drinks bar, palm trees with hanging lights, starfish and ornaments on a tree, etc. :p

They should have given us the parade theme a few weeks ago instead.

AnnirasSweets
11-27-18, 03:06 PM
I should skip this Goal entirely because I spent so much on Black Friday that I really need do nothing but focus on getting my balances back to my minimal standards buuuuut...... that's just not something that's going to happen, lol. Despite being strapped for coins, I'll still finish the Main Goal because it would drive me absolutely bonkers to see those ovens, recipes and decos locked. Unacceptable for a completionist with heavy OCD issues like me.

All in, I'll finish and likely use these decos for a future Mardi Gras or Thanksgiving parade layout but I'm not touching that Side Goal. I've already got a few Cheerleaders in my storage so there's no need for another. At least that's one place I can save some coins the next few weeks!

Hopefully the next goal is more seasonal - the recent sale made me realize that we could do with a few more winter/snow type table sets. I'm thinking ahead to January's layout and I could use a few new sets to add to my snowy theme!

TwixAndScones
11-27-18, 04:00 PM

I think they look very similar.

lexiem134
11-27-18, 04:54 PM
Do I skip this one or not?... I?m seriously not sure. I would never use the decor. I don?t care too much if I have the ovens or not.
Hmmm...

monstertop
11-27-18, 05:01 PM
Do I skip this one or not?... I?m seriously not sure. I would never use the decor. I don?t care too much if I have the ovens or not.
Hmmm...

Honestly, then I'd skip. It's not worth the time and effort with the new changes to building ovens if you don't care for either.

twospoons
11-27-18, 05:32 PM
I'm opening the recipes but won't stress finishing. Which really is how I do most goals these days. I think I only regretted it once!

MissTwilight99
11-27-18, 10:06 PM
Bad timing for this theme. I wouldn't mind a tropical Christmas-y this year, doubt we will get one though. :)

Sandman instead of snowman, Santa in beach clothes, reindeer chilling at the drinks bar, palm trees with hanging lights, starfish and ornaments on a tree, etc. :p

They should have given us the parade theme a few weeks ago instead.

Yeah totally agree! It would be nice for us in the southern hemisphere to get a goal a bit more suited for us. Also maybe surfing Santa, elves with a beach umbrella, etc.

I should skip this Goal entirely because I spent so much on Black Friday that I really need do nothing but focus on getting my balances back to my minimal standards buuuuut...... that's just not something that's going to happen, lol. Despite being strapped for coins, I'll still finish the Main Goal because it would drive me absolutely bonkers to see those ovens, recipes and decos locked. Unacceptable for a completionist with heavy OCD issues like me.

All in, I'll finish and likely use these decos for a future Mardi Gras or Thanksgiving parade layout but I'm not touching that Side Goal. I've already got a few Cheerleaders in my storage so there's no need for another. At least that's one place I can save some coins the next few weeks!

Hopefully the next goal is more seasonal - the recent sale made me realize that we could do with a few more winter/snow type table sets. I'm thinking ahead to January's layout and I could use a few new sets to add to my snowy theme!

I want to skip this goal too but I need new recipes to master. Start the Christmas goals already :p It seems like there will only be time for one or two Christmas goals. I look forward to them though. And I agree we do need more winter/Christmas table sets. Most of them cost gems and there's only a few that are available for coins.

slayer7000
11-27-18, 10:11 PM
I really wanna skip this... nothing enticing about it at all, the prizes are messy and too colorful, tables, chairs, and counters seem rushed and lack detail or concept, the whole thing screams boring. It's also just a chore at this point to do the goals when the ovens require so many parts and for some reason side goals don't drop mini parts... why'd they take that away? anyways... after seeing how good old items are from black friday, seeing these new overpriced and boring ones is kinda upsetting... but with the content quality being on the decline this last year i'm not surprised. Really hoping s8 turns this around.

edit: glad i'm not alone in possibly skipping these... that's all i see from the forums and my neighbors lol

orleansparish
11-28-18, 12:19 AM
I can not believe I don?t even have enough coins to buy a third appliance.

Darn you Black Friday!

I had to sell some red rose vases to get a 2nd. Hopefully overnight I collect enough to get another. It took over 8 hours to be able to buy all the tiles needed.

It stinks being broke.

EdiiLouise
11-28-18, 06:33 AM
I'm thinking the final prize could go well for NYE decorations.

EdiiLouise
11-28-18, 06:35 AM

I'm with you on this. I don't like the deco much but I'll do the recipes to gain back some gems as I'm down to zero!!

orleansparish
11-28-18, 06:58 AM
Hmmm...

It’s 12 free gems. It’s how I look at the goals. Free gems to accumulate with a little time.

andita3108
11-28-18, 07:09 AM
This is actually pretty intelligent, each goal, 12 more gems. I'll think about this one this way from now on

isa6jala3
11-28-18, 08:20 AM
I don't like Any of the decor so just playing for the ovens and the gems u get. My bakery is already in xmas style, don t think About changing, just love xmas spirit 🎄🎅💫😇

sehana
11-28-18, 10:41 AM
It’s 12 free gems. It’s how I look at the goals. Free gems to accumulate with a little time.

I do them for the gems as well

PeppiVille
11-28-18, 11:24 AM
The windows are disappointing. It is nice they are large but the top extends past the top of the wall. :blue:

AnnirasSweets
11-28-18, 11:50 AM
The windows are disappointing. It is nice they are large but the top extends past the top of the wall. :blue:

Too funny! I literally just submitted this issue to the Bugs & Issues forum here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106867

Feel free to drop in and voice your opinion on the matter. Perhaps several posts will draw their attention to the matter sooner rather than later.

PinkMelona
11-28-18, 12:06 PM
No Christmas goal :( till this one is over. Hopefully there will be some sort of old Christmas items we can buy again. The Black Friday sale was to short.

35sweets
11-28-18, 05:29 PM
Thank you for all the quick information. I was able to pass it on to my neighbors.

catprint
11-29-18, 06:22 AM
I like this goal. I think the recipes are cute!

I don't like the side goal prize but I don't have one so I'll do it.

Thank you, AnniraSweets, for the goal threads. I like how you put them together and the way you organize the information. Very well done!! P.S I added my input to the thread you made about the parade window. Thank you for making that, too! lol

podunkiana
11-29-18, 08:25 AM
I hope I am not losing my mind. But, I just started the last 9 Espressos to finish side goal. Logged into another account and came back and they were completed. No more then 30 minutes after starting them.. weird

PeppiVille
11-29-18, 01:13 PM
Thank you S8 for the low cost food items on the side goal. I was so broke after the Black Friday sale I was not sure I would be able to buy all the extra stuff required for the main goal. It is nice to see the coin counter slowly recovering. If it was not for the food costs on this side goal I am sure I would be struggling more.

Jojocl141587
11-29-18, 02:44 PM
Recipes from the Parade Fountain

pixiegamer
11-29-18, 02:52 PM
Recipes from the Parade Fountain

Oooh these look quite pretty! I love the design of the Band Float especially :)

Cuddlemuffinomalley
12-01-18, 07:33 AM
Are the 12 gems thru making the new recipes or how do you get them? Is that what you mean by 12 free gems?

pixiegamer
12-01-18, 12:03 PM
Are the 12 gems thru making the new recipes or how do you get them? Is that what you mean by 12 free gems?

I believe they were referring to the 12 gems you can earn by mastering the recipes that are introduced with the goals.

AnnirasSweets
12-01-18, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, just saw confirmation in the bugs thread:

The Parade Windows have been realigned so they are no longer higher than the walls.

Silvershadowen
12-02-18, 07:21 AM
Woot, thank you! I can put them back up now :)

SBDOVER72
12-03-18, 09:43 AM
I can not believe I don?t even have enough coins to buy a third appliance.

Darn you Black Friday!

I had to sell some red rose vases to get a 2nd. Hopefully overnight I collect enough to get another. It took over 8 hours to be able to buy all the tiles needed.

It stinks being broke.

Just now noticed that all the main goal recipes are worth 5 coins instead of the usual 4 coins! Hopefully this is a trend for future goals. I know I sure need all the extra coins I can get. Trying to recover from the Black Friday sale that left me almost broke!

janiece81
12-03-18, 06:47 PM
This goal is so frustrating. Four times I have cooked food only for it to disappear from my ovens. I am literally a day behind as a result. I filled out a ticket only to be sent a reply stating they don?t respond to individual Bakery Story requests.

baker9081
12-04-18, 06:54 AM
I already unlocked all recipes in the second oven and bought the four tables and chairs... but i am not so sure I want to spend 32,000 coins on the ?band? just to get a prize that will most likely stay in storage forever.

I wish we had more bakery related goal themes. I really wanted something wintery.

Ah well, can?t win ?em all. The Black Friday sale was amazing!

PeppiVille
12-05-18, 07:55 AM
This float is a giant! It is cute though. I think it will be nice for a New Year’s Day parade. :)

AnnirasSweets
12-07-18, 01:32 PM
New iOS Value Pack offer:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49031&d=1544214734

The Parade Car is a possible 4th place prize from the Parade Crate so they've finally included a deco that makes sense for the price. I also love the fact that the VP deco is one that ties in with the current goal theme which makes it all the more fitting I think.

qtrubi
12-07-18, 01:48 PM
I bought this and did not get any of the items. I checked my iOS app purchases and it went through. I closed and reopened the app. Turned my phone on and off. Am I just not looking in the right areas. The car is not in floor deco and the trumpets are not in gifts. Please help

AnnirasSweets
12-07-18, 03:30 PM
I bought this and did not get any of the items. I checked my iOS app purchases and it went through. I closed and reopened the app. Turned my phone on and off. Am I just not looking in the right areas. The car is not in floor deco and the trumpets are not in gifts. Please help

For purchase issues you'll have to contact s8 and/or post in the bugs forum. Keep in mind they are a California based company and are only in office Mon-Fri: 10am - 6pm (PDT) so you may not hear from them until Monday.

Storm8 Support ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Bugs&Issues forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

ASbakerij
12-10-18, 04:29 PM
Same here bought it and NOTHING ?!?
Help please

AnnirasSweets
12-10-18, 05:12 PM
Same here bought it and NOTHING ?!?
Help please

I'm sorry to hear that, seems like there is an issue with the current VP. For purchasing issues, see the above post for the appropriate links to contact s8 support staff.