AnnirasSweets
11-23-18, 02:41 PM
Sale is up and running....

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48771
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48776
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48775
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48777
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48778

MYSTERY BOXES: EVERY Mystery Box ever released is currently available for 12 Gems (aka 50% off) and this link provides all the known info for each box --> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide

EXPANSIONS: I only have the last few available and it looks as though the gem cost has been cut from 150 to 110 for each expansion.

NOTE: The Magic Oven is available via purchase for 200 gems or in the current iOS Value Pack (along with parts for current goal ovens) for $4.99 USD.

EdiiLouise
11-23-18, 04:32 PM
I FINALLY got the rustic snow globe

EdiiLouise
11-23-18, 04:35 PM
And I also tried the sleigh crate for the very first time and got 2nd prize which was the reindeer stable and then got 3rd place so happy with the sale

Natasha_07
11-23-18, 06:59 PM
And I also tried the sleigh crate for the very first time and got 2nd prize which was the reindeer stable and then got 3rd place so happy with the sale

You're lucky, I wanted the nutcracker waiter but didn't get him. I know he doesn't look quite fascinating but still...:)

Francys08
11-23-18, 07:33 PM
I am wondering if the price of the Magic Stove is 200 gems is correct. In the forum, not too long ago I recommended that there should be an appliance where there should not be a preparation, only pressing on the recipe is necessary and the food does not spoil either. I am glad that the stove is for sale, but the appliance is very expensive. It would make sense if after picking up the food, we receive gems but if not, the price is not justifiable.

Lilliepaddd
11-23-18, 07:51 PM
I finally got the winter carriage! Yahoo...and a bunch of other stuff I don't want lol. I was even trying for easier ones. Oh well. I don't know why they can't increase the percentage of 30 to 35, 40% off .. or whatever like they do in real life especially for one day!

AnnirasSweets
11-23-18, 08:26 PM
I am wondering if the price of the Magic Stove is 200 gems is correct. In the forum, not too long ago I recommended that there should be an appliance where there should not be a preparation, only pressing on the recipe is necessary and the food does not spoil either. I am glad that the stove is for sale, but the appliance is very expensive. It would make sense if after picking up the food, we receive gems but if not, the price is not justifiable.

I agree that the price is slightly outrageous but since this is how much the oven costs in BS also, I think it's likely an accurate pricing. If I were to purchase one (extremely unlikely) I would purchase the iOS Value Pack since it's only 4.99 USD which is basically the same as 24 gems.

Is the Magic Oven available on Android in RS? I checked my Droid device and didn't see it in the listing which is odd.

G4OU812
11-23-18, 10:09 PM
Question on wallpaper and floor tiles: If you buy a few (not sure what's the minimum), that you can continue laying wallpaper and floor tile if you've bought at least one of each even if they remove the purchasing of it in the inventory? As long as you have some in storage, you can still "buy" in a sense?

yuhas0408
11-23-18, 10:31 PM
Thank u guys. I can see them inside my gifts, but I can?t find them in my storage! How can I use them?

pixiegamer
11-23-18, 11:36 PM
I agree that the price is slightly outrageous but since this is how much the oven costs in BS also, I think it's likely an accurate pricing. If I were to purchase one (extremely unlikely) I would purchase the iOS Value Pack since it's only 4.99 USB which is basically the same as 24 gems.

Is the Magic Oven available on Android in RS? I checked my Droid device and didn't see it in the listing which is odd.

No, it is not :( I'm a Droider and don't see it. Flagged this over

Question on wallpaper and floor tiles: If you buy a few (not sure what's the minimum), that you can continue laying wallpaper and floor tile if you've bought at least one of each even if they remove the purchasing of it in the inventory? As long as you have some in storage, you can still "buy" in a sense?

This is true for iOS but not Android.

Thank u guys. I can see them inside my gifts, but I can?t find them in my storage! How can I use them?

The value pack containing the Magic Oven also contains parts for appliances featured in the current goal (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106706-GOAL-Let-s-Eat-2018-Nov-13-(15-Days)). If you are participating in this goal, then the parts you acquired via the value pack can be used to help you build appliances.

Effectively, you can only use these parts in the construction of an appliance, and the only current appliance(s) that take these parts are the one(s) featured in the current ongoing goal set.

pixiegamer
11-23-18, 11:52 PM
!! Mod Request !!

Hi all :)

With all the boxes on sale this weekend, the Master Box Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide) is undoubtedly doing to get a lot of views as people decide how they want to spend their gems.

However, the Master Box Guide is currently unfinished, and some boxes still need pictures and/or information. Therefore, if you open any of the boxes or crates mentioned below, it would be super helpful if you could post pictures of what prize you received, or its name and denomination. (Of course, if you've already opened these boxes before, and have pictures/information on hand, that helps too!) :)

The following boxes primarily need information (prize names and denominations):

Game Day Crate
Harvest Crate
Winter Animals Crate

The following boxes primarily need pictures of prizes (preferably freestanding or with other prizes from the same box):

Winter Wonderland

The following boxes need information AND pictures:

Holiday Box

Thank you to everybody who can help out! :)

1977ROI
11-24-18, 02:45 AM
LOVED ALL THE ITEMS.....I BOUGHT MANY THINGS WHICH WERE DUE LAST YEAR.....Truly speaking I wished for old ovens...but no problem the magic oven is also good....I didn't got ITEMS directly through the sale( like the autumn fireplace ) I got it from crate only..but no worries...and it was late in our nation (on Saturday not Friday)but still I loved it overall ...thanks storm 8

twospoons
11-24-18, 03:06 AM
Good sale! I'm happy that it's so extensive, and that there are at least a couple items that I haven't seen before. Now I just have to make decisions, that's the hard part.

Here are the winter animals crate prizes:
4th:
Baby Emperor Penguin
Polar Bear Cub
Baby Harp Seal

3rd:
Snowy Owls
Snowshoe Hares

2nd:
Herd of Seals

But I never won the penguin family

G4OU812
11-24-18, 07:30 AM
This is true for iOS but not Android.

Thank you.

Natasha_07
11-24-18, 11:17 AM
Pixie: the holiday box is another name for Holiday Gift Box.

3rd prizes: snowman, gingerbread house (1x1), candy cane statue.

4th prizes: gift pile (was aiming for this, no luck)

2nd prize: Santa's sleigh

1st prize: ice castle

I hope this clears up the confusion over the names. :)

!! Mod Request !!

The following boxes need information AND pictures:

Holiday Box

Thank you to everybody who can help out! :)

pixiegamer
11-25-18, 12:15 AM
Good sale! I'm happy that it's so extensive, and that there are at least a couple items that I haven't seen before. Now I just have to make decisions, that's the hard part.

Here are the winter animals crate prizes:
4th:
Baby Emperor Penguin
Polar Bear Cub
Baby Harp Seal

3rd:
Snowy Owls
Snowshoe Hares

2nd:
Herd of Seals

But I never won the penguin family

Pixie: the holiday box is another name for Holiday Gift Box.

3rd prizes: snowman, gingerbread house (1x1), candy cane statue.

4th prizes: gift pile (was aiming for this, no luck)

2nd prize: Santa's sleigh

1st prize: ice castle

I hope this clears up the confusion over the names. :)

Thank you both! The Master Box list has been updated :)

frangipani6364
11-25-18, 06:04 AM
Hi, what does the Mighty Oven..stove..grill...cook please...

AnnirasSweets
11-25-18, 10:01 AM
Hi, what does the Mighty Oven..stove..grill...cook please...

The Mighty Appliances have the same recipes as their Basic counterparts. You're paying for the other benefits of the Mighty Appliance which are: they cut cooking time down by 20% and the recipe will never spoil.

The same applies for newly released Magic Oven, it cuts cook times down by 20%, food doesn't spoil and there is no recipe prep needed for any recipe which is to say after you choose the recipe from the cookbook, it immediately starts cooking.

Here are the in-game info boxes (found by clicking the ? in the corner of the appliance pic in the market)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48861

kimmy42
11-25-18, 12:44 PM
Gift Pile
Gingerbread House

kimmy42
11-25-18, 12:56 PM
Snowman Cook
Abominable Waiter
Sled Dog
Woodburning Stove
Ice Sculpting
Snowy Fountain
Dogsled Team

Natasha_07
11-25-18, 01:13 PM
Gift Pile
Gingerbread House

Wow you lucky, you got 2 gift piles. I've tried but none. :)

Natasha_07
11-25-18, 02:28 PM
Tried one last time for the gift pile and got it, however after nearly 20 tries for the gingerbread express I've given up.

Natasha_07
11-26-18, 11:44 AM
My game says that the BF sale ends on Tuesday at 10:30am for anyone who wants to know.

Lurker2
11-29-18, 11:03 PM
Will the Android players get a chance to buy the Magic Stove? It wasn't even showing in the Black Friday sale.

pixiegamer
12-01-18, 12:06 PM
Will the Android players get a chance to buy the Magic Stove? It wasn't even showing in the Black Friday sale.

I'll forward this request :)