PDA

View Full Version : No Weekly Tournament?

random59
11-23-18, 12:37 PM
What is going on here, both opportunities to hold weekly tournaments and nothing has happened?

I have been feeling lazy this month as was waiting for the last tournament to get all my battles done for the arena crafting dragon and now I may have to battle really non stop, not impressed!

glenngenius
11-23-18, 02:08 PM
I was expecting also for a tourney since it's my only chance to get my remaining perfect stars for the Drake Dragon. Sadly, there's none.

orson32
11-24-18, 12:11 PM
You can gain Perfect Stars in the World Event..I collected enough from that to craft my dragon...
Come on people..you complain when its one event after another and now you are complaining because we DIDN' T get a tourney..I see it as a nice break for a change..
And whats the expression.." If you snooze, you lose"

CranberryMil
11-24-18, 07:32 PM
i already craft the stars dragon, and the arena dragon , and the mine dragon D:

i dont know why.

Maybe i have starts from the last year

random59
11-26-18, 12:45 AM
You can gain Perfect Stars in the World Event..I collected enough from that to craft my dragon...
Come on people..you complain when its one event after another and now you are complaining because we DIDN' T get a tourney..I see it as a nice break for a change..

Maybe some have been able to complete all events, I for one haven’t even bothered this month and I am more than happy with that!

I was looking forward to getting the rest of my battle shields for the arena dragon in a tournament, just because I had been lazy throughout the month.

skyharbor602
11-27-18, 10:54 AM
Though I so love tournaments, I was kind of glad to have a 1-week break from it. Hopefully the tournament today will drop stars because I'm pretty close to Drake. The arena dragon and mining dragon are changing today and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.

CranberryMil
11-27-18, 11:54 AM
Im ****ing Diamonds and Champions in the arena , i feel like the tournament will lower the arena level in my game .__.

NeidusBluetip
11-27-18, 01:13 PM

I participate in every event possible and I was missing over 30 Stars to craft the arena dragon. Normally, if you do all of the tournaments then you gain enough of the materials to craft it, no problem. But for this time, I had to do 30 regular rounds in the last 2 days just to get enough to craft it. I think some people could be midly upset about the fact that if there are no additional tournaments, then there should be *another* way to obtain the materials. Otherwise, there's no way to make up for the void amount.

random59
11-28-18, 04:20 AM
Though I so love tournaments, I was kind of glad to have a 1-week break from it. Hopefully the tournament today will drop stars because I'm pretty close to Drake. The arena dragon and mining dragon are changing today and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.

2 weeks have passed with no Tournament, unless it is a mini tournament happening over the weekend I cannot see us getting one until next week to coincide with the ending of Tales!

Something does not quite seem right with this game at the moment!

glenngenius
11-28-18, 05:24 PM
I'm really wondering where did that Duskmire Dragon at the codex is now? Isn't that dragon supposed to be part of November's releases or no?

skyharbor602
11-28-18, 05:40 PM
I'm really wondering where did that Duskmire Dragon at the codex is now? Isn't that dragon supposed to be part of November's releases or no?

It was supposed to be released as a tournament dragon.

glenngenius
11-28-18, 08:18 PM
It was supposed to be released as a tournament dragon.

Ah, I see. So something really got messed up during the month of November. Well, I guess it's safe to assume that had the Duskmire Dragon tourney was released, a lot of us who skipped the previous tales would have had achieved enough parts for the Drake dragon (sorry I can't help but connect it to that. I'm still frustrated that I didn't get the dragon lol).