View Full Version : Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

deadpixel
11-16-18, 12:29 PM
https://image.ibb.co/gSgW5L/9-CF19-EFC-B021-435-A-A79-F-EFA17-DB1-C9-E0.jpg

Are they releasing a new GPD?

:tickled_pink: :love_heart:

AnnirasSweets
11-16-18, 01:26 PM
That would be awesome. I'd be excited to see any of the GPDs I don't have but only if they're at a reasonable price. As it is, I've not bought one in years because they ask for entirely too much in my opinion. If they were able to sell them for 800 gold before (and I even recall buying Stained Glass for half of that!) why can't they do so now?

I'm also really hoping they offer us some of the 5 dragon habitats for 75-85 gold like they did with those Fey habitats when it was Fey month.

Those are my two big hopes for Black Friday.

RhodryMaelwaedd
11-16-18, 03:02 PM
That would be awesome. I'd be excited to see any of the GPDs I don't have but only if they're at a reasonable price. As it is, I've not bought one in years because they ask for entirely too much in my opinion. If they were able to sell them for 800 gold before (and I even recall buying Stained Glass for half of that!) why can't they do so now?

I'm also really hoping they offer us some of the 5 dragon habitats for 75-85 gold like they did with those Fey habitats when it was Fey month.

Those are my two big hopes for Black Friday.

Actually i don't think it is awesome at all. I was hoping for a low-priced gpd, but i doubt they do that with a new gpd. See what happened with Alchemy Dragon. Even at a 50% discount that one was still waaay too expensive. But i really really really hope i'm wrong...

astrid_s
11-16-18, 04:08 PM
Oh no... It's right leg:eek:... I really hope an artist looks it over. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it's leg appears to be going in the opposite direction of the body... Other than that I love it! :love-struck:

mylord7
11-16-18, 05:13 PM
I don't recognize any of the 2 Dragons. So, it means a new GPD!!!
Dear S8 team, if you are going to give us a new GPD Dragon, along with that don't forget to raise the limit of the Treasure Terraces to 8, because there are a lot of players who already own the maximum GPDs (14) and there will be no free space for the new one! ;)

AwesomeChefDad
11-16-18, 06:54 PM
Yeah that GPD will cost 2000 and that is way too much. I was hoping for a key dragon, that is what they need to come out with.

AnnirasSweets
11-16-18, 06:58 PM
Actually i don't think it is awesome at all. I was hoping for a low-priced gpd, but i doubt they do that with a new gpd. See what happened with Alchemy Dragon. Even at a 50% discount that one was still waaay too expensive. But i really really really hope i'm wrong...

I was saying that a new GPD would be awesome because it's been quite a while since we've seen one. I, too, think that 1,000 gold for a GPD is too expensive and refuse pay that much.

Oh no... It's right leg:eek:... I really hope an artist looks it over. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it's leg appears to be going in the opposite direction of the body... Other than that I love it! :love-struck:

LOL. When I first looked at the image, I thought it only had one leg so let's hope it's just in an awkward position!

glenngenius
11-16-18, 08:01 PM
https://image.ibb.co/gSgW5L/9-CF19-EFC-B021-435-A-A79-F-EFA17-DB1-C9-E0.jpg

Are they releasing a new GPD?

:tickled_pink: :love_heart:

Wow, a new GPD!!! I hope the cost is less than a thousand gold! If yes, I'd definitely buy it!

S8, please include the previous GPDs on sale. I still need Chickenwing (lol). And the Diamond Shrine too! I'd love to buy that, haha! :) And bring back the super discounted fairy crossroad!!!

Yes, please make an increase on Treasure Terrace habitats. Kindly increase as well the amount of gold it can hold in a day. (I remember the Treasure Terrace habitats once hold 10 gold/day, I have no idea why they changed it to 5).

deadpixel
11-16-18, 08:44 PM
LOL. When I first looked at the image, I thought it only had one leg so let's hope it's just in an awkward position!
Maybe it’s Irish dancing :tickled_pink:

JustKay
11-16-18, 11:40 PM
I was saying that a new GPD would be awesome because it's been quite a while since we've seen one. I, too, think that 1,000 gold for a GPD is too expensive and refuse pay that much.

I hope it's affordable. Wasn't the last one 2000 gold on sale!

The leg is just like the Meditation dragon (which was a leaderboard prize many leaderboards ago). It's a yoga pose of sorts. Right leg raised and bent to rest against the left leg.

Maybe it’s Irish dancing :tickled_pink:

Well, leprechauns are Irish and leprechauns have gold.

lmmortaI1
11-17-18, 04:24 PM
There is absolutely no room for either of these dragons. Also they should fix other broken images before giving new broken ones

deadpixel
11-17-18, 08:21 PM
There is absolutely no room for either of these dragons. Also they should fix other broken images before giving new broken ones

Have you ran out of expansion space? If not, following previous releases of GPDs and FPDs, S8 would also increase the limit on the habitat for these dragons so you can buy them then :)

I just hope that the habitats still cost coins, albeit $1m.

mylord7
11-19-18, 04:16 PM
I am sure that the new Gold Dragon will cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 Gold on sale) and I have a bad feeling that will behave as the Gold Horizon Dragon and not as the Alchemy Dragon, which means that will produce 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
I hope not, but we 'll see on Friday...
Both of the Dragons (Alchemy and Gold Horizon) have the same food requirements, which are 125.000 fruits to be evolved up to level 10 and 886.450 fruits to be evolved up to level 15.

retseho
11-19-18, 06:33 PM
Have you ran out of expansion space? If not, following previous releases of GPDs and FPDs, S8 would also increase the limit on the habitat for these dragons so you can buy them then :)

I just hope that the habitats still cost coins, albeit $1m.

The Terrace costs 8 million coins. I had to repeatedly buy & sell them to bring my coins total to below 2 billion to avoid the "Not enough coins" bug screen from popping up regularly when I had a negative coins balance.

deadpixel
11-19-18, 06:59 PM
The Terrace costs 8 million coins. I had to repeatedly buy & sell them to bring my coins total to below 2 billion to avoid the "Not enough coins" bug screen from popping up regularly when I had a negative coins balance.

At least you have that option. I couldn't buy any more Treasure Terraces until yesterday when they increased the limit by one because of the upcoming new GPD.

*ahem* *cough* *cough* ...humble bragging *cough*

Natasha_07
11-20-18, 11:42 AM
Just got a BF pop-up which features the Fairy Crossroad habitat, seems like they gonna have up 85% on other things too. :)

nicsdragonisle
11-20-18, 12:57 PM
I am sure that the new Gold Dragon will cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 Gold on sale) and I have a bad feeling that will behave as the Gold Horizon Dragon and not as the Alchemy Dragon, which means that will produce 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
Both of the Dragons (Alchemy and Gold Horizon) have the same food requirements, which are 125.000 fruits to be evolved up to level 10 and 886.450 fruits to be evolved up to level 15.
Yep.

G4OU812
11-20-18, 01:03 PM
At least you have that option. I couldn't buy any more Treasure Terraces until yesterday when they increased the limit by one because of the upcoming new GPD.

*ahem* *cough* *cough* ...humble bragging *cough*

They increased the limit to 8?

I wish I had the coins to buy a bunch of them.

https://i.imgur.com/5oR7v5B.gif

heyyou0123
11-20-18, 01:42 PM
Diamond habitat hopefully

deadpixel
11-20-18, 03:16 PM
https://image.ibb.co/g0b7NA/C1923193-018-F-4-A5-B-AAE6-5113-CB3-D5-A02.jpg

A sale on Marble Keys?

mylord7
11-20-18, 05:07 PM
A sale on Marble Keys?
Judging by the screenshot provided I assume as follows:
1) 50% reduced hours of making one Marble Key, which means 12 Hours for 1 Marble Key.
2) 20% reduced Adventure Tickets for crafting any Dragon (For example Gold Horizon needs 200 Adventure Tickets to get crafted, reduced by 20% means 160 Adventure Tickets).
3) 50% more Essences, by using the same Trading time (For example an Ultra Rare Dragon needs 24 hours of trading to provide 100 Essences and during the Black Friday sale an Ultra Rare Dragon will provide 150 Essences in the same period of time/24 hours).

Ellerslie6
11-22-18, 04:31 PM
Black Friday
It?s 10.30 am Fri 23 Nov in Southern Hemisphere. Can someone please tell me how many hours till Black Friday starts in US
Thanks

deadpixel
11-22-18, 06:02 PM
Black Friday
It?s 10.30 am Fri 23 Nov in Southern Hemisphere. Can someone please tell me how many hours till Black Friday starts in US
Thanks

If their release follows PT Time, the sale should begin in just a little under 7 hours.

mylord7
11-22-18, 06:07 PM
I think that the in game Black Friday sale is expected to start the same time as all the new events start, in about 17.30' hours from now ;)

is109
11-22-18, 08:54 PM
Please put the gold for 30% off. I really would like to get some gold so I can purchase stuff :)

summersalt
11-23-18, 09:22 AM
There is no sale today

RhodryMaelwaedd
11-23-18, 10:14 AM
There is no sale today it's still too early. Wait another hour and 15 minutes.

venkura
11-23-18, 11:27 AM
Black Friday is almost ended in Europe..

irutger
11-23-18, 11:35 AM
2000 gold for the new GPD is insane.. Shame on you storm8. what a joke

Fyym
11-23-18, 11:39 AM
If it was 1000, i was going to buy gold and get it. S8 is a joke.

is109
11-23-18, 11:44 AM
Very disappointing. That price for the GPD should not even be considered a sale. This sale is a stupid joke

AwesomeChefDad
11-23-18, 11:50 AM
Well that was quite predictable, the deals are pretty weak. I purchased a few of the 75 gold habitats and thats about it. No dragons were of any interest and no marble key dragons to tempt me...

amerirish
11-23-18, 11:52 AM
At the cost of 2,000 gold, it would take approximately 13 months of collecting the full 5 gold per day to pay for the new GPD :mad:

Florr06
11-23-18, 12:33 PM
I'm a little disappointed. I have over 700 gold saved up but there is nothing I'd want to spend it on. The only thing I'd consider purchasing is the 75 gold habitat but I already have two of that one from a previous sale. 225-250 gold per habitat is a bit much for a Black Friday sale and I don't even want to mention the GPD dragon "sale".

amerirish
11-23-18, 12:39 PM
Can a Mod confirm that if we purchase the dragons on sale that we have to hatch them right away and can't store the eggs? Because then we're going to have to factor in the cost to speed the eggs in the purchase price :(

ETA: Never mind, I confirmed for myself that you can't store the eggs you buy :mad:

Passera
11-23-18, 01:02 PM
I have enough trade tickets to make the Neo diamond dragon is it worth it?

G4OU812
11-23-18, 01:36 PM
Dang. 2000 for the GPD? I may as well buy the White Gold and an Evolution Temple since the latter is on sale. I only have Gold Horizon and Kintsugi as GPD.

Should I wait for another sale?

EzraC
11-23-18, 01:42 PM
This sale is soooooo disappointing! Was hoping to get another GPD dragon, but 2k gold??? I've only saved up 1200. If there's not one on sale within my price range on Cyber Monday, I'm just going to dump the game.

deadpixel
11-23-18, 01:51 PM
At the cost of 2,000 gold, it would take approximately 13 months of collecting the full 5 gold per day to pay for the new GPD :mad:

Well, look at it this way. If you're planning on playing the game for more than 400 days, then it wouldn't be a real issue now, would it? :)

Natasha_07
11-23-18, 02:00 PM
I'm very disappointed! There isn't any dragon I'm interested in buying putting GPD aside.

What happened S8 ? Not a single holiday dragon for me to buy, also there's a lack on habitats. :(

RhodryMaelwaedd
11-23-18, 02:05 PM
Add me to the list of veeeeeery disappointed players. Storm8, read the reactions in this topic carefully. It might show you that you guys are on the wrong path... :mad:

glenngenius
11-23-18, 02:06 PM
Hi S8,

Thank you for the Fairy Crossroad sale. I'd definitely buy a handful of that. :)

Question: aren't you going to make the premium Diamond habitat and Goldwing on sale? I'm just really curious. :)

Thanks!

venkura
11-23-18, 02:08 PM
How long is this sale goin to last?? I have 1840 gold...

random59
11-23-18, 02:33 PM

My way of thinking is, that if you have all the other GPD and are receiving 60 gold per day it?s like 4 and a half weeks of gold revenue! Just another way to look at it!

Actually what really makes me cross is that I now have 8 habitats with 15 dragons but in actual fact that space could accommodate 30 dragons in 6 habitats! You need to pick up the ball Storm8!

Clark_Wayne
11-23-18, 02:36 PM

i have enough golds for it but i can?t buy because they didn?t add treasure terraces limit :(

?dit : i just see it changed :)

tromalyt
11-23-18, 02:37 PM
How long is this sale goin to last?? I have 1840 gold...

4 days, like in the other games, I hope. I am also 180 gems short for the last GPD.

deadpixel
11-23-18, 03:01 PM
I have enough trade tickets to make the Neo diamond dragon is it worth it?

I found it to be just like the regular Diamond Dragon, nothing special. Only craft it if you are a completist.

deadpixel
11-23-18, 03:04 PM
This would be an excellent time to craft Marble Keys and Disenchant Dragons.

12 hours each instead of a full day, and you get 50% more essence too.

Andro45
11-23-18, 03:43 PM
I'm a bit dissapointed. I have been saving my gold for ages now, hoping to get a GPD. So I have a little over a 1000 gold saved. I was hoping it would be enough. I remember buying a GPD on my first account for 700 gold.

No way I'm going to spend about 30 dollars on gold to buy this new dragon! That's only because I managed to save this much, otherwise it would be double...60 dollars, that's ridiculous.

In my first account I saved over 4000 gold, because that was the price of the last available dragon in the market. When I reached the 4000 mark, the dragon was gone from the market. WTH? Well at least I got to buy this new one (don't like the name much).

glenngenius
11-23-18, 03:49 PM
This would be an excellent time to craft Marble Keys and Disenchant Dragons.

12 hours each instead of a full day, and you get 50% more essence too.

I agree. That's why I disenchanted my extra monthly dragon from the previous year (Skeleking) and crafted marble keys so I can get at least 2 today. :)

Fyym
11-23-18, 04:02 PM
I feel too many are talking about the GPD. What about the food producing dragon? Over 7 food a HOUR!!!! That's roughly 170 a DAY!!!! Give it up to the end of all of our dragon feeding problems. 350K for the next tales? All I need is 2059 days and I'm set.

Mostreal
11-23-18, 05:13 PM
Well, I'm disappointed in the lack of good GPD sale prices but I had a gold sale and bought some gold specifically to spend. I bought a third nest, which I had been waiting for another sale to buy (I waited to long to decide last Spring), bought 3 Fairy Crossroads (holds 5 dragons so worth the 75 gold to me), and may buy the Amazon dragon (still deciding on that, but he seems to be a good fighter).

I didn't have enough gold for the food dragon, but I generally don't have to much of an issue with food....though it would be nice to have. Perhaps another time. I have 2 GPD's right now and with the third nest, I will have less of a need to use gold to hatch to make room for completed breeding, which will help keep costs down.

Last Spring, I got my second GPD for 800 gold, so I'm hopeful there will be another good sale in the future.

I wish I had just 15 more tickets... I could craft two dragons, but at least I will get a bit of a sale on the one I will craft.

Mostreal
11-23-18, 05:42 PM
Oh....I noticed Dragon Stable is on sale...should I upgrade to 20 dragons?

giddyjan
11-23-18, 06:31 PM
Bought Fairy Crossroad habitat which was supposed to cost 75 gold. But 250/300 (can't remember exact amount) was deducted. I want my gold back

Mostreal
11-23-18, 07:44 PM
Bought Fairy Crossroad habitat which was supposed to cost 75 gold. But 250/300 (can't remember exact amount) was deducted. I want my gold back

Definitely put in a help ticket! I bought 3 of them and they were 75 gold per habitat.

giddyjan
11-23-18, 08:06 PM
Definitely put in a help ticket! I bought 3 of them and they were 75 gold per habitat.

How do I do that?

Phaedrakiki
11-23-18, 09:39 PM
How do I do that?

Click on "Contact us" at the bottom of this page. It will take you to the support website. Login (if you're not already) and click on the menu icon at the top right (next to your icon.) Then click on Submit a request."

There's a little form to fill out. Sometimes it can take awhile to get a response, especially during busy times like this. But check your email... good luck! ;)

amerirish
11-23-18, 09:53 PM
Do we know how long this sale will last? Does it end at the Storm8 end of day or do we have the whole weekend?

deadpixel
11-23-18, 10:21 PM
I feel too many are talking about the GPD. What about the food producing dragon? Over 7 food a HOUR!!!! That's roughly 170 a DAY!!!! Give it up to the end of all of our dragon feeding problems. 350K for the next tales? All I need is 2059 days and I'm set.

The Food Producing Dragons were introduced for comic relief. You should only buy them if you need a good laugh each time you play DS.

giddyjan
11-23-18, 10:28 PM
Thank you

skyharbor602
11-23-18, 10:30 PM
Anybody see that Leftheart, Rightheart and Passion were available. If anyone is missing Passion then you can try to breed it now. Leftheart and Rightheart are breedable by breeding red + blue. Passion can only be bred by breeding Leftheart + Rightheart.
Breeding time for Leftheart/Rightheart are 12 hours each. The breeding time for Passion is 16 hours.

amerirish
11-23-18, 10:36 PM
Anybody see that Leftheart, Rightheart and Passion were available. If anyone is missing Passion then you can try to breed it now. Leftheart and Rightheart are breedable by breeding red + blue. Passion can only be bred by breeding Leftheart + Rightheart.
Breeding time for Leftheart/Rightheart are 12 hours each. The breeding time for Passion is 16 hours.

Passion is a great dragon to have; it's pretty useful in battles :)

savage_mel
11-24-18, 07:38 AM
Do we know how long this sale will last? Does it end at the Storm8 end of day or do we have the whole weekend?
I would also like to know this! Can someone please let us know before reset today??

gisellepersad
11-24-18, 07:40 AM
Trying for passion

orleansparish
11-24-18, 08:14 AM
Egyptian is beautiful but not 400 gold worth of beautiful. I?d been having trouble breeding pride and am obsessed with the rainbow dragons.

I have almost 1100 gold saved now. I refuse to throw it at such boring dragons. WHY aren?t we getting the gold producing ones anymore?! 2000 for ONE dragon is ridiculous. We laughed the price down before when they were charging us 800-1200 for dragons years ago.

You can?t tell me you won?t make more money pricing them decently, than by having a few sharks spend hundreds to have all the dragons.

That?s common business sense. Lower the price! Bring back Turquoise!

orleansparish
11-24-18, 08:15 AM
I’ll write something nice. I’m SO happy crafting keys is 12 hours again. I missed out the last time and hope I can create at least one more expansion for myself.

harobeda
11-24-18, 08:40 AM
The stables upgrades and fairy crossroads are my only good deals. If you have one of the “holds 2 dragons full size habitat” they’ve been doing lately, it’s 150 to upgrade it to hold 5 (most of them).

I wish the cost to speed the marble keys was cheaper than the 8 gold it normally is - then it’d be worth speeding them. As it is I’ll get maybe 4 more extra keys than normal.... IF I go into the game at the right times. If they made the 12 hour timer permanent I’d agree it’s a good deal. Temporarily shorter is just teasing us.

AwesomeChefDad
11-24-18, 10:18 AM
Its kind of funny we are happy that it takes 12 hrs for one key and like 30-40-50 keys for ONE spot so that means instead of a freaking month to two months it only takes a half a month to a full month for ONE SPOT.

How absurd this scheme is, like they are holding something over the player...the player who needs the space for the constant onslaught of new commons every week just to play and enjoy the game.

The game used to be more enjoyable, less about squeezing money and pitting players against each other...its like the game has been taken over by Trump.

MajicHearts
11-24-18, 11:26 AM
Its kind of funny we are happy that it takes 12 hrs for one key and like 30-40-50 keys for ONE spot so that means instead of a freaking month to two months it only takes a half a month to a full month for ONE SPOT.

How absurd this scheme is, like they are holding something over the player...the player who needs the space for the constant onslaught of new commons every week just to play and enjoy the game.

The game used to be more enjoyable, less about squeezing money and pitting players against each other...its like the game has been taken over by Trump.

Agree with you! Not about Trump - I keep politics out of everything. This sale is a joke!

Natasha_07
11-24-18, 11:57 AM
S8 can redeem themselves on Cyber Monday, that's if we get other stuff.

Only bought fairy crossroads and 1 other habitat. :(

dovanificent
11-24-18, 03:39 PM
I spent the 1300 gold i had on habitats.

Well now, i need to stop buying habitats and save up 2k gold.

amerirish
11-24-18, 04:38 PM
Uggh, I wish they would put a timer on the sale so we know how long we have to make purchases. I've already put all breeding on hold so I can get the eggs I want to buy before they're gone. A time frame would really help me schedule my time with the event requirements :( :mad:

glenngenius
11-24-18, 08:19 PM
Uggh, I wish they would put a timer on the sale so we know how long we have to make purchases. I've already put all breeding on hold so I can get the eggs I want to buy before they're gone. A time frame would really help me schedule my time with the event requirements :( :mad:

I agree!

mylord7
11-25-18, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately, I was right and my bad feeling has been confirmed!
Flutterglint Dragon behaves as the Gold Horizon Dragon and produces 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
This way, it is rather a "Gold and Apples Trap" for the new players, than a real Black Friday Sale!
Typical S8 of the last 2 years...

rado_nik
11-26-18, 01:08 AM
Hidden Oasis habitat cost 900 !!! gold and normal price 1800 !!!!!

random59
11-26-18, 02:38 AM
Unfortunately, I was right and my bad feeling has been confirmed!
Flutterglint Dragon behaves as the Gold Horizon Dragon and produces 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
This way, it is rather a "Gold and Apples Trap" for the new players, than a real Black Friday Sale!
Typical S8 of the last 2 years...

Definitely not happy, Storm8 should have stated the gold bearing rate! I bought this dragon in good faith believing that it would yield 5 gold per day as other gold bearing dragons!

The only gold bearing dragon having a yield of 4 gold at level 10 is Gold Horizon, which I am okay with as I did not part with saved gold!

Instead of this game progressing I obviously feel it is digressing!

The sales aren?t true sales, sheesh when I bought my 1st GPD I paid 400 gold!

Happy Days!

irutger
11-26-18, 05:19 AM
This Black friday sale offends all long term players. I bought GPDs for 400 gold each, this is just a money grabbing farce.

MajicHearts
11-26-18, 08:22 AM

Sounds good, but it would be nice if S8 would make the existing habitat upgradable to hold more than 2 dragons. Instead of forcing players to purchase a habitat to hold 1 dragon.

MajicHearts
11-26-18, 08:26 AM
this black friday sale offends all long term players. I bought gpds for 400 gold each, this is just a money grabbing farce.

agreed!

Fyym
11-26-18, 09:04 AM
I don't think things will change, it's clear S8 is about the money and not the players. Go thru the old posts about complaints and suggestions, not many have been addressed. Maybe they're overworked or maybe they're just not that good as developers. Until they change, I'll never spend another dime on this game. If they start addressing issues, yes I'll buy gold like i used to. Also boosted breeding is a JOKE, 4 NEO bubble with some other 6hr egg in the middle is pathetic.

AwesomeChefDad
11-26-18, 09:49 AM
Boosted breed was never good for me but now that they have diluted the pool even more and are always adding new commons like every week it will only get worse.

I knew the sale would be garbage, I think the company is just riding this one along not at all motivated to gain approval of current players.

savage_mel
11-26-18, 12:18 PM
S8 can redeem themselves on Cyber Monday, that's if we get other stuff.

Only bought fairy crossroads and 1 other habitat. :(
Looks like they?re not even acknowledging cyber Monday

chewingthecud
11-26-18, 12:27 PM
I have been toying about what to do re the sales. My main issue is lack of space for dragons. I therefore decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my stable to the top level. It now holds 300 dragons so I have freed up a lot of space on my game board. I suggest that this may be a good choice for others in my situation and good value given the cost of buying new habitats etc. Just thought I would share.

[S8] Elsa
11-26-18, 12:49 PM
The Dragon Stable sale has been extended to December 4th, 10am PST.

skyharbor602
11-26-18, 02:04 PM
Elsa;1552282']The Dragon Stable sale has been extended to December 4th, 10am PST.

Thank you so much Elsa for letting us know. Yay! I get to get in on this!

LynniesDragons
11-27-18, 07:55 AM
I agree with You, except Their upgrade is usually the same price as if You didn?t already spend on the current one. It should be at a discount! I would buy a couple of the habitats on the Black Friday Sale, but have no place to put them.
TL has so many things going on in the Spell Shop with crafting Dragons & things to meet goals that it is hard to craft for Expanding. They need to do something so We can work on both at the same time. For Players like myself, they they are losing money! Just Sayin!

Phoenix406
11-27-18, 12:24 PM
well, I spent a ton on habitats on both my accounts, but I didn't buy any dragons. Still, S8 should be very happy with how much money they got out of me between 2 DS accounts and 2 Fantasy Forest Story accounts. Instead of being productive, I spent a large part of the weekend inventorying habitats and swapping out a few of my 3 dragon habitats that I had bought with coins for 5 dragon habitats at 75 and 150 gold. I'm not sure if that was very smart or very stupid. Lol! Smart in that I have more room for dragons, but dumb in that I traded "free" habitats for ones that cost real money. But I like the changes I made to my forest and how much space I have for dragons now.

Rfs04
11-27-18, 12:25 PM
I agree with You, except Their upgrade is usually the same price as if You didn?t already spend on the current one. It should be at a discount! I would buy a couple of the habitats on the Black Friday Sale, but have no place to put them.
TL has so many things going on in the Spell Shop with crafting Dragons & things to meet goals that it is hard to craft for Expanding. They need to do something so We can work on both at the same time. For Players like myself, they they are losing money! Just Sayin!

Don't know if anyone noticed but the timer on crafting keys at the end of the promotion went back to 24 hours. My key had a little over an hour left at that time and now it says a bit over 12 hours!!! It is hard to craft with everything going on and now tales to juggle so it's especially not nice for them to tack on time like that.

I've written them and you get typical, that's how our timer system works, nothing we can do!!!! Baloney!!!
However, unless trade timer changes it stayed as it should and no time was added....but I'm not sure when they decreased that timer....since they never give you full info on what they're offering us....Boosted breeding suddenly was for coins, no notice there.

Unbelievable and sad.

glenngenius
11-27-18, 05:21 PM
Don't know if anyone noticed but the timer on crafting keys at the end of the promotion went back to 24 hours. My key had a little over an hour left at that time and now it says a bit over 12 hours!!! It is hard to craft with everything going on and now tales to juggle so it's especially not nice for them to tack on time like that.

I've written them and you get typical, that's how our timer system works, nothing we can do!!!! Baloney!!!
However, unless trade timer changes it stayed as it should and no time was added....but I'm not sure when they decreased that timer....since they never give you full info on what they're offering us....Boosted breeding suddenly was for coins, no notice there.

Unbelievable and sad.

Same!!! My timer for marble keys yesterday when I left it was like 10 more hours and now it's 13++! It should have been sync with my dragon portal since both the essence trading timer and marble keys timer were reduced to 12 hours (talking about rare, super rare, and ultra rare dragon trade times). S8, would you mind checking why this has happened? Thank you! :)

[S8] Elsa
11-27-18, 05:29 PM
Same!!! My timer for marble keys yesterday when I left it was like 10 more hours and now it's 13++! It should have been sync with my dragon portal since both the essence trading timer and marble keys timer were reduced to 12 hours (talking about rare, super rare, and ultra rare dragon trade times). S8, would you mind checking why this has happened? Thank you! :)

Rfs04 is correct, that's how the system works. If there's an active timer when the promotional period ends, the game will read the original time requirement for the active craft.

G4OU812
11-27-18, 05:54 PM

I was wondering what I had breed when I saw an egg which I didn't know what it was. It's a Rightheart. I don't have a Leftheart and I guess time has expired to try for it.

RhodryMaelwaedd
11-27-18, 06:46 PM
Elsa;1552545']Rfs04 is correct, that's how the system works. If there's an active timer when the promotional period ends, the game will read the original time requirement for the active craft.

Maybe the system should be changed then. Cause this is pretty deceptive. Same goes for the essence. If I send a dragon through the portal for which it is said that i will receive 60 essence, then i should get 60'essence and not the 40 i received. Which is what happened.
It's like buying something online. If i buy something online 2 minutes before a sale expires, i will pay only the sale price, although the sale will be long time over by the time i receive my products. My action was on time. Thats all that counts.
Same here. You make a in-game promise: 12 hours for a key, 60'essence for a dragon. Find a way to keep that promise.

skyharbor602
11-27-18, 07:10 PM
Maybe the system should be changed then. Cause this is pretty deceptive. Same goes for the essence. If I send a dragon through the portal for which it is said that i will receive 60 essence, then i should get 60'essence and not the 40 i received. Which is what happened.
It's like buying something online. If i buy something online 2 minutes before a sale expires, i will pay only the sale price, although the sale will be long time over by the time i receive my products. My action was on time. Thats all that counts.
Same here. You make a in-game promise: 12 hours for a key, 60'essence for a dragon. Find a way to keep that promise.

I wholeheartedly agree. This is the whole purpose of a sale. The action done with essences and marble key time increasing even though the players put the effort in before the sale ended kind of looks like bait and switch. I really hope the code is corrected for this soon. I didn't like crafting my marble key and the time shooting up from 4 hours left to 20 hours left either.

delimiah
11-27-18, 08:38 PM
I've activated the diamond boost with 600% of breeding diamond types but it's been few days and NOTHING! Only commons and rares. What a fraud! Very disappointed AGAIN! 😡

glenngenius
11-27-18, 08:43 PM
S8, can someone please explain this?

Yesterday, I was informed that I'll receive 150 essence in exchange of my Ultra Rare, but when I collected it this morning, this is what I received, 50 essence short:

I feel like it was unfair to be informed that I'll receive 150 then only to receive less than what was informed of me. :|

P. S. Please don't tell me that's how the system works, because like in the spell shop, if you craft a limited time dragon and the timer is expired, you will still receive the dragon. It should be similar in this case, since we were told that we'll receive 150 essence, even if the promotion timer is done, we should still receive 150 and not 100.

glenngenius
11-27-18, 09:32 PM
I've activated the diamond boost with 600% of breeding diamond types but it's been few days and NOTHING! Only commons and rares. What a fraud! Very disappointed AGAIN! ��

Ditto. No ultra rare so far.

AinoDK
11-27-18, 11:10 PM
I also only received 100 essence and not the 150 it stated when I accepted. You can't change the deal after it has been accepted.

[S8] Elsa
11-28-18, 11:12 AM

I will forward the feedback. If we run a similar event in the future, we can review where clarification is needed for that when the event expires, the benefit will expire too, regardless of if a timer has been started.

dovanificent
11-28-18, 01:55 PM
S8, can someone please explain this?

Yesterday, I was informed that I'll receive 150 essence in exchange of my Ultra Rare, but when I collected it this morning, this is what I received, 50 essence short:

I feel like it was unfair to be informed that I'll receive 150 then only to receive less than what was informed of me. :|

P. S. Please don't tell me that's how the system works, because like in the spell shop, if you craft a limited time dragon and the timer is expired, you will still receive the dragon. It should be similar in this case, since we were told that we'll receive 150 essence, even if the promotion timer is done, we should still receive 150 and not 100.

I knew about that from the last promo and that's why i only sacrificed a super rare

glenngenius
11-28-18, 05:18 PM
I'll take note of this next time. I'm kinda tired of this unfair system that S8's been executing in this game. Yes, unfair - - because no matter which angle you look at it, their explanation about the promotional timer system doesn't make any sense at all.

lmmortaI1
12-01-18, 10:33 PM
I don't have the upgrade option on many habitats that say now upgradable. They say now upgradable but can't be upgraded, there's no button to upgrade.

Smitten sunset
Heart hill
Remarkable rings
Sun's surface

RhodryMaelwaedd
12-04-18, 03:20 AM
Elsa;1552748']I will forward the feedback. If we run a similar event in the future, we can review where clarification is needed for that when the event expires, the benefit will expire too, regardless of if a timer has been started.

Sorry, but you really got me confused here, Elsa. :confused: So your solution is NOT fixing the problem by changing the programming but just accepting the flaw and saying "watch out guys, be aware that you wont get the deal that is promised to you because our programming doesnt function correctly"? What if a plumber or a doctor would act that way and not try to fix a problem but simply stick a "not working" sticker on your shower or your liver :D

kooky panda
12-04-18, 11:22 AM
I don't have the upgrade option on many habitats that say now upgradable. They say now upgradable but can't be upgraded, there's no button to upgrade.

Smitten sunset
Heart hill
Remarkable rings
Sun's surface
This should be fixed. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Rfs04
12-04-18, 01:44 PM
Sorry, but you really got me confused here, Elsa. :confused: So your solution is NOT fixing the problem by changing the programming but just accepting the flaw and saying "watch out guys, be aware that you wont get the deal that is promised to you because our programming doesnt function correctly"? What if a plumber or a doctor would act that way and not try to fix a problem but simply stick a "not working" sticker on your shower or your liver :D

The saddest thing with Elsa's reply is that S8 doesn't think anything is broken so nothing needs to be fixed!!! So so sad sad sad.

squigglish
12-04-18, 01:56 PM
The saddest thing with Elsa's reply is that S8 doesn't think anything is broken so nothing needs to be fixed!!! So so sad sad sad.

Well, I think you are only partially right. Yes, all too often, S8 doesn’t think anything is broken so nothing needs to be fixed. Then, there are the cases when something in an event such as tales is released in a broken form and fixed during the event. When that happens, which seems to be for almost every event, S8 to there credit will sometimes try and compensate for their error. The other thing that happens, as also was correctly pointed out earlier, the problem is in fact recognized but the attitude seems to be “Oops...oh well.” My personal attitude is I expect things not to work well and am thrilled when S8 achieves at least some level of mediocrity