PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into game

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 03:38 PM
I can?t get in to my game anyone else having the same issue? I know it?s foggy where I am at the moment and I?m using th phones own signal, so I really hope it?s just me.

I?m not playing for anything apart from the troll tokens either. Was in the lead with almost 300 points before I went out and was 1st, that probably won?t last long either. Lol.

Elsa edit:
If you are encountering this issue, please submit this form to support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).m

Elsa;1550453']If you're a player I'm already messaging with, please follow up through there.

If you are newly experiencing this or encounter the issue again, please submit this form to support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 04:06 PM
I can?t get in to my game anyone else having the same issue? I know it?s foggy where I am at the moment and I?m using th phones own signal, so I really hope it?s just me.

Yes, I’m having problems as well and I’m in Australia. I thought it was because I’m away and using my hotspot but I can get into other games, mail etc so WiFi not the problem. I’ve force closed, restarted iPad. Strange though something flashed past about my pig needing attention so that could only be CS.

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 04:28 PM
Well I’m home now so it’s definiely not my connection because as earlier I can log into here and post.

GC5410
11-15-18, 04:36 PM
Moved

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 04:51 PM
BB my connection is ok...

The Dark Wolf (2300 point goal prize one) is size 2x1 and has an 8 hour collection timer. It's as big as the direwolf, but with the purple fur it looks a bit bigger (might call him Fluffy!) ha!

SW I’m up on the Gold Coast. Still can’t get in to CS. On the hotels wifi now (why did I not read we had free WiFi 4 days ago☹️). I was on earlier but logged out to wait for my horses. Do I put in a ticket or what as others are having problems?

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 04:52 PM
Over an hour later and still cannot get in the game. I really hope this is fixed before I wake up in the morning.

[S8] Elsa
11-15-18, 04:56 PM
Over an hour later and still cannot get in the game. I really hope this is fixed before I wake up in the morning.

Have you tried turning on/off wifi or another connection? We don't see any connection problems with the game servers.

SpiritWind00
11-15-18, 04:57 PM
Please use this link to test your connection:

A good way to find out if the games are down is to visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/apps.prod.storm8.com

The games are up, it's possible that it's actually your internet provider who is having the issue, and not you.

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 05:04 PM
Please use this link to test your connection:

A good way to find out if the games are down is to visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/apps.prod.storm8.com

The games are up, it's possible that it's actually your internet provider who is having the issue, and not you.

Then how can I post on here?

I can also get into Bakery Story and Dream City Meteopolis and other non s8 apps.

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 05:12 PM
Elsa;1550276']Have you tried turning on/off wifi or another connection? We don't see any connection problems with the game servers.

I was travelling home when the problem was first discovered and using my phones own signal. I’m now home and using the home WiFi. So essentially I’ve aleeady switched connections.

I’ve also turned my phone off and on again.

Addition: I’ve also just switched off the WiFi and on again, I cannot connect to a second WiFi because I don’t own two. But I did disconnect then reconnect. And I still cannot get into the game, as above, I can get into Dream City Metropolis and Bakery Story, no issues.

SpiritWind00
11-15-18, 05:17 PM
I was travelling home when the problem was first discovered and using my phones own signal. I’m now home and using the home WiFi. So essentially I’ve aleeady switched connections.

I’ve also turned my phone off and on again.
Then perhaps force close all your apps, turn your phone off and on, or reset your router/modem. It could be that your game is currently running on a very high memory and needs to be reinstalled. Do you visit neighbours every day? or is your kingdom heavily loaded with items and deco? Sometimes storing walls and roads and unnecessary items once you've reinstalled (before you visit anyone else and increase your cache) can fix the problem.

(snap Elsa! :))

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 05:29 PM
Unbelievable I?ve just got into the game and I?m on 0 points. I registered just under 300 if I remember correctly before 8.30pm this evening. Where have my points gone? I?m in the UK. And low and behold a glimmer golem is still on my board. With only 20 hits left. How has this happened?

Edit: troll tokens and Shield, Staff and Sword tokens are also in my first few pages of my inventory. Very confused.

[S8] Elsa
11-15-18, 05:32 PM
Unbelievable I’ve just got into the game and I’m on 0 points. I registered just under 300 if I remember correctly before 8.30pm this evening. Where have my points gone? I’m in the UK. And low and behold a glimmer golem is still on my board. With only 20 hits left. How has this happened?

Relaunch one more time to refresh your points to your 300+ total. :)

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-18, 05:33 PM
Elsa;1550293']Relaunch one more time to refresh your points to your 300+ total. :)

Thanks that worked! :)

[S8] Elsa
11-15-18, 05:43 PM
To follow-up, it's unrelated to the game servers and is a rare, account specific connection issue. If you encounter a connection problem during an active leaderboard please create a support ticket or message me for help. :)

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 05:43 PM
It’s just come back, been unable to get in for about 2 hours. I was just about to delete and reinstall as Fantasy Forest was working correctly. I know I have a ton of deco out, but I have been playing since the beginning and have never had problems and my device is fairly recent. Also I tried 2 WiFi’s, my phones and the hotels.

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 05:48 PM
I am not happy, I am now in a new leaderboard group and my points are zero, I had already fought a couple of golems the blue dire boar etc. I don’t particularly care about the leaderboard but I had been able to craft 4 gold tokens earlier today, they had better still be there! Elsa, I have force closed btw.

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 05:52 PM
I think my gold tokens are right. The stuff I got from the trades, the wrought iron thingy and tower or whatever are still the and the orange tree that I remember popping up are still there, so inventory seems right. It?s just I have no points.

Also I only have the novice challenge left, so I definitely did the other 2 challenges plus extra (enough to do 4 gold tokens), so I would have had points for them and the marmosa and the little man from the red bushes that I had left up since I finished the last event.

[S8] Elsa
11-15-18, 05:54 PM
I think my gold tokens are right. The stuff I got from the trades, the wrought iron thingy and tower or whatever are still the and the orange tree that I remember popping up are still there, so inventory seems right. It’s just I have no points.

Yep, everything is okay. Relaunch once more for your points. :)

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 06:01 PM
Yes, i have the points back now, must have force closed about 5 times. Still in new group, theres only 9 of us whereas I was in a full group, but I’ll take this one. Thanks for your help.

fancyjewel
11-15-18, 06:14 PM
Same problem here. It has been about 4 hours and still can't get into the game. Did all the standard fixes- restarted app, device, turned Wi-Fi off/on... Please help.

FlowerBurst
11-15-18, 06:41 PM
I have not been able to get into the game for a few hours.

GC5410
11-15-18, 06:49 PM
I couldn’t get the game to load for several hours, then it did work and I played for 20 minutes straight, emptying my energy and racking up hundreds of points, but then my points changed and now I only have 85. I have relaunched the game 10+ times, but points still haven’t come back. How do I get my lost points back, please?

FlowerBurst
11-15-18, 07:14 PM
I submitted a support ticket, but it is after business hours and will most likely not be addressed until tomorrow.

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 07:40 PM
After getting back in, finally getting my points back, being put in a new leaderboard group, now I can’t get back in again. This is so frustrating.

BiggerBubbles
11-15-18, 08:21 PM
I have force closed umpteen times, changed my WiFi from hotel to my phone hotspot and back, turned my iPad off and on, upgraded my iOS, which shouldn’t be a problem as I was having problems 2 hrs or so before I did that, even deleted and reinstalled the game. For the first time in 6 years of CS I am really frustrated and disappointed.

katbtodd
11-16-18, 02:57 AM
I can't get in the game either

katbtodd
11-16-18, 03:00 AM
Elsa;1550276']Have you tried turning on/off wifi or another connection? We don't see any connection problems with the game servers.

I don't own any cell phones or other devises Just my iPad .. And I can do every thing esle on my iPad but get in my one and only game , the last time this happen to me it lasted 3 days
Thinking there is enough of having the problem that it has to be on your end I'm on an older device ipad gen 3

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-18, 04:13 AM
Yes my issue is back again. Will try all I did last night again. Funnily enough I last had this with a leaderboard issue as well.

I’ve disconnected the WiFi and reconnected and turned my phone off and on again and closed all other apps. And it still won’t open. I’ll message you personally Elsa.

katbtodd
11-16-18, 06:37 AM
I'm getting my notification ,but still can't get in my game

bwroop0323
11-16-18, 07:05 AM

I?m not playing for anything apart from the troll tokens either. Was in the lead with almost 300 points before I went out and was 1st, that probably won?t last long either. Lol.

I can?t get in either. Started last evening EST. Force closed, rebooted WiFi. All other internet based programs/games work.

chicks168
11-16-18, 07:53 AM
I am playing the new Castle Story Leader board and was in first place with over 1300 points. Since last night I have not been able to access my game, I just get the "online access required" screen.

My phone connects via wifi and 4G, I have connected via both. My ios is up to date and all other TL games are working fine. I have other devices that are on the same network and they connect to Team Lava games, including Castle Story.

I have seen multiple posts on the forums about this issue, so it is clear that there is a problem.

Please can you fix this and let me know asap.

sipland
11-16-18, 08:24 AM
I can't connect either ... it's only this game that doesn't connect.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled game, even bit the bullet and did the latest iOS update. Still nothing.

katbtodd
11-16-18, 09:03 AM
Still getting notifications and still can't get in the came

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-18, 09:48 AM
7 hours and counting and still cannot connect to the game. I’ve even done a phone update and it’s still not connecting.

Edit: and now I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. And I still cannot get in to the game. If this isn’t fixed soon, i’ll delete it completely. Crazy with a brand new phone, different WiFi and 4G internet connections, in different parts of the county. Same problem.

FlowerBurst
11-16-18, 10:30 AM
Still unable to get in—has been at least 15-16 hours. No word yet from Support but will hopefully hear back soon.

katbtodd
11-16-18, 11:07 AM
Still unable to get in—has been at least 15-16 hours. No word yet from Support but will hopefully hear back soon.

If you email support it can take up to 3 days for,them to get back to you

katbtodd
11-16-18, 11:09 AM
7 hours and counting and still cannot connect to the game. I’ve even done a phone update and it’s still not connecting.

Edit: and now I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. And I still cannot get in to the game. If this isn’t fixed soon, i’ll delete it completely. Crazy with a brand new phone, different WiFi and 4G internet connections, in different parts of the county. Same problem.

The last leader board this happen to me I done all this and I was out for 3 days before it came it came back , and I knew it was not me or,my internet cuz I could do every thing esle

sipland
11-16-18, 11:24 AM
Even stranger ... I can get onto my secondary account using the same device! So seems account specific.

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-18, 11:38 AM
The last leader board this happen to me I done all this and I was out for 3 days before it came it came back , and I knew it was not me or,my internet cuz I could do every thing esle

That’s it isn’t it. If we can get on to the internet, play other games, use other apps. It’s got to be something we cannot control.

I know I will not wait 3 days. If I cannot get into the game first thing tomorrow morning so we’re looking at around 12-13 hours I will unlikely be trying to open it ever again.

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-18, 11:39 AM
Even stranger ... I can get onto my secondary account using the same device! So seems account specific.

That is incredibly specific. At least you’ve got that added info.

FlowerBurst
11-16-18, 11:39 AM
If you email support it can take up to 3 days for,them to get back to you

Thanks! This just may be the straw that broke the camel’s back! So disappointed!

katbtodd
11-16-18, 11:45 AM
Thanks! This just may be the straw that broke the camel’s back! So disappointed!

They should be in their office in a out 12 mins and we will see what will happen.. The last leader board my game was out for 3 days before they fix it..at least now there is more of us to cuz a stink,. When it just a very few it's our problem and when more and more complete .. They figure it got to be there problem I seen this time and time again over the years I been playing

katbtodd
11-16-18, 11:49 AM
That?s it isn?t it. If we can get on to the internet, play other games, use other apps. It?s got to be something we cannot control.

I know I will not wait 3 days. If I cannot get into the game first thing tomorrow morning so we?re looking at around 12-13 hours I will unlikely be trying to open it ever again.
They should be getting the office soon ,, with in minutes ... To check things out..last time mine when out on a Friday afternoon so I had to go throught the whole weekend .. Which they are not in their office

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-18, 12:19 PM
They should be getting the office soon ,, with in minutes ... To check things out..last time mine when out on a Friday afternoon so I had to go throught the whole weekend .. Which they are not in their office

This is what frustrates me most. But let’s face it I’m not going to moan about anyone being off for the weekend. Let’s hope it all gets fixed soon.

SpiritWind00
11-16-18, 01:32 PM
I've sent through a request for urgent assistance.

Elsa;1550298']To follow-up, it's unrelated to the game servers and is a rare, account specific connection issue. If you encounter a connection problem during an active leaderboard please create a support ticket or message me for help. :)
Here's a quick link to a pm to Elsa
https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154

MoonVillage3
11-16-18, 02:18 PM
Unable to access game as well.. hours now I'm trying on and off.
Not able to acess even on second device.. and yes, I do have connections.

EDIT: I've sent PM to Elsa as stated above

katbtodd
11-16-18, 02:24 PM
I've sent through a request for urgent assistance.

Here's a quick link to a pm to Elsa
https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154

Not sure my email works in the forum ..sent two

MoonVillage3
11-16-18, 02:26 PM
Ive just been able to access.. lets hope it lasts.. Wooooo Hoooo.

katbtodd
11-16-18, 02:31 PM
Ive just been able to access.. lets hope it lasts.. Wooooo Hoooo.

Lucky you !! Not me not yet

turtlenhare
11-16-18, 02:43 PM
I’m still not able to get on either. I wasn’t able to get on yesterday for hours then finally came to the forum and saw that others were having the same problem. I emailed Elsa about the problem then I was able to get on last night and a bit this morning. Was playing catch up on the LB and finally moved up to 3 when I finished the play session. When I tried to play again a couple hrs later, I couldn’t get on. I wonder if this issue to only affecting really old accounts. I’ve been play since CS came out 6 yrs ago.

katbtodd
11-16-18, 02:45 PM
I’m still not able to get on either. I wasn’t able to get on yesterday for hours then finally came to the forum and saw that others were having the same problem. I emailed Elsa about the problem then I was able to get on last night and a bit this morning. Was playing catch up on the LB and finally moved up to 3 when I finished the play session. When I tried to play again a couple hrs later, I couldn’t get on. I wonder if this issue to only affecting really old accounts. I’ve been play since CS came out 6 yrs ago.
Yes I been playing since the beginning too October or may be November of 2012

fancyjewel
11-16-18, 02:53 PM
More than 24 hours and nothing! :(:confused:

sipland
11-16-18, 02:55 PM
I?ve sent Elsa a message and am still waiting for a fix also. At least we know they are looking into the issue. Hopefully a quick fix for the rest of us. I did have a problem during 2 previous leaderboards where I wasn?t able to submit the items I had crafted to earn leaderboard points. I?m a longtime player also.

edit: Woo hoo I?m in! Thanks SW and Elsa!

edit again: Oh no ... my leaderboard points are now zero, was well over a thousand before the problem :(
I’m also in a new leaderboard grouping.

Last edit: my points did return shortly after the fix. Thanks so much!

katbtodd
11-16-18, 03:01 PM
Elsa thank you I got in .. But my points are at 0

turtlenhare
11-16-18, 03:03 PM
I just got in also and my points are back to 0 as well.

turtlenhare
11-16-18, 03:07 PM
I notice that I’m also in a new LB group with only 4 people. Is this a glitch or am I assigned to a new group with only 4 people??

[S8] Elsa
11-16-18, 03:15 PM
If you're a player I'm already messaging with, please follow up through there.

If you are newly experiencing this or encounter the issue again, please submit this form to support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-18, 04:24 PM
Done, I hope I get a response and a fix soon.

FlowerBurst
11-16-18, 04:44 PM
I submitted a support ticket, but it is after business hours and will most likely not be addressed until tomorrow.

Happy to report that I am up and running again! Thank you S8!

fancyjewel
11-16-18, 06:12 PM
Ummm, thank you for fixing the issue! but all points are gone! :(

SpiritWind00
11-16-18, 07:03 PM
Earlier in the thread Elsa reported if you keep force closing your points will return.

BiggerBubbles
11-16-18, 07:35 PM
I’m in that group of 4. Never got my points back. Force closed lots and turned iPad off and on. Had no access for at least 24 hrs, was in for about an hour and now no access again. I’m travelling so ipads about to run out of charge. Will get access again to try in about another hour.

FlowerBurst
11-16-18, 10:50 PM
After Support restored my game, I had to contact them a second time to let them know that my points were at zero (even after I force closed.) After they restored my points, I did have to restart the game for them to appear.

MoonVillage3
11-16-18, 11:42 PM
It's saturday morning for me and can't open my game again. It's an hour I'm relaunching. I don't think it's due to the problem most have.. as after yesterday's impossibly I didn't have point problems, nor did s8 'give me a fix' but... there's something else going on.

I do have an older device and feel the new version upgrade launched, the one with the ad about that new strange energy-giving creature just has something my device can't handle as I haven't received it... it's an older Apple iPad.

I'm not an expert in the matter.. it's my logical thinking travelling on those thoughts, but I can't play my game how I used to. I don't usually have problems.

Back to relaunching that's all I can do.. and pray! :)

7:55 EDIT: Now I'll try to delete game completely and reinstall again. It's all I can do from this side.. and pray.

EDIT: No.. unfortunately no luck. Time's up, will have to try again.. later!

tracyj2533
11-17-18, 12:36 AM
I can't get into the game either. It has been out for 10 hours now. Deleted the game and reinstalled it twice. force closed it several times - nothing. Submitted a support ticket, but who knows how long that will take as it is after business hours on Friday now. I am so incredibly frustrated.

It's saturday morning for me and can't open my game again. It's an hour I'm relaunching. I don't think it's due to the problem most have.. as after yesterday's impossibly I didn't have point problems, nor did s8 'give me a fix' but... there's something else going on.

I do have an older device and feel the new version upgrade launched, the one with the ad about that new strange energy-giving creature just has something my device can't handle as I haven't received it... it's an older Apple iPad.

I'm not an expert in the matter.. it's my logical thinking travelling on those thoughts, but I can't play my game how I used to. I don't usually have problems.

7:55 EDIT: Now I'll try to delete game completely and reinstall again. It's all I can do from this side.. and pray.

katbtodd
11-17-18, 04:04 AM

I'm back in and I'm on an old iPad too iOS 9.3.5 I think gen 3

MoonVillage3
11-17-18, 05:55 AM
I'm back in and I'm on an old iPad too iOS 9.3.5 I think gen 3

It's not the age of the IPad. I can't open on my iPhone7 either where I have a baby CS game. I was thinking to log in and change over with password, but, neither that opens. So it's not the age of the device, nor the wifi as iPhone has it's own wifi service.
What's going on? Not nice:(

papaservice
11-17-18, 06:34 AM
I?m back on game this morning. Points are there but can?t find my chests, anyone else lose theirs?

Great, forced close to see if I could find bonus chests, now I can?t get back on, so frustrating :(

GC5410
11-17-18, 07:25 AM
I can get in to the game now (most of the time), but still never got back my several hundred points that disappeared on the first day, no matter how many times I force close.

MoonVillage3
11-17-18, 08:36 AM
We all know S8 support is not available on weekends, unless some miracle happens. So those not able to access their game have to wait until Monday? This is a terrible thought I have at the moment!

I'm still unable to get the game on.. I've tried for hours!

XmasCraft
11-17-18, 10:44 AM
I have also been unable to launch the game at all today. My other games work perfectly, all different vendors.

stm4522
11-17-18, 11:29 AM
I have not been able to connect to Castle Story for about 18 hours. I have force closed, deleted and re-installed numerous times with no results. My other S8 games work just fine and my non-S8 games are working properly. Changed wifi option several times without a fix. No problems with my wifi so it must be a S8 problem. Please fix soon since we are in the middle of a Monster Hunt and Leaderboard in which I was doing very well. Please post answers on forum for all to know since there are lots of entries about the same problem. HELP S8.

MoonVillage3
11-17-18, 01:09 PM
All the same problem.. and no fix! I think it's an 'URGENT' situation.. as whoever has posted in this thread. If it's a minor problem it's ok to wait till Monday, but this is a MAXIMUM problem!!!
Something's dreadfully wrong with the game and it's during a LB Monster Hunt!!! We can't move on and don't think anyone is going to refund time, expenses or prizes lost.

fancyjewel
11-17-18, 04:03 PM
I can get in to the game now (most of the time), but still never got back my several hundred points that disappeared on the first day, no matter how many times I force close.

Same here!!:(

SpiritWind00
11-17-18, 05:00 PM
Have added this to post 1:

Elsa;1550453']If you're a player I'm already messaging with, please follow up through there.

XmasCraft
11-17-18, 05:45 PM
I just submitted a ticket since I’m now out for more than 12 hours.

Edit: My ticket will be reviewed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.

stm4522
11-17-18, 07:45 PM
I just submitted a ticket since I’m now out for more than 12 hours.

Edit: My ticket will be reviewed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.

My ticket said the same thing. So since they won't even look at them until Monday and I think it said 2-5 days for an answer, I guess that means we are out of the Monster Hunt and the Leaderboard events. Not really right but can't do anything about it.

katbtodd
11-18-18, 03:59 AM
My ticket said the same thing. So since they won't even look at them until Monday and I think it said 2-5 days for an answer, I guess that means we are out of the Monster Hunt and the Leaderboard events. Not really right but can't do anything about it.

They are never in there over the weekend The last LB mine went out at 5:30 pm on Friday and it was not fix until Monday around 5:30 pm

stm4522
11-18-18, 12:15 PM
They are never in there over the weekend The last LB mine went out at 5:30 pm on Friday and it was not fix until Monday around 5:30 pm

Mine went out on Friday afternoon, sent in a ticket and today (Sunday: 1:00 PM) they got it fixed so someone is there working overtime so we can play our games. Thank you S8 you are appreciated. And thank you to the mods that help us every day! Excellent response. Now I've got to go catch up. lol.

55lee55
11-19-18, 07:55 AM
Mine has been out for at least 12 hours. I have tried everything that's always suggested and nothing works. This is obviously a well known issue but apparently S8 doesn't work weekends and if they fix this ticket by ticket, it will be a week before mine is even read. Yes, I checked to make sure that my internet is working and connected. I even deleted and reinstalled the game. This is a shame. Everyone who had this problem should be given the highest level prize in the leaderboard automatically, and some permits and gold tokens as well. Since the monster hunt is practically the only time when we can gain tokens, and if we were doing well on the leaderboard, it's certain that we can't catch up, getting us back into the game in 48 or more hours (common when there's high tick volume) isn't equitable for this situation

.Many of us, and I am one, carefully plan our resources and timing for these monster hunts and leaderboards. Many of us, and again I am one, purchased special sales as part of our game plan. Can't we at least get a refund for the money we wasted because all plans are ruined by this massive outage? If S8 can take our money on weekends, then they have enough to pay someone to work weekends to fix problems like this. This isn't our fault, yet paying players who are experiencing this outage will be penalized for it. A 25 energy box for all players, which seems to be the maximum "gift" for situations like this, isn't enough this time. Perhaps a total restart of the event, with all money and gems spent refunded might bring us all back to equity for this event. Without something significant as a result of this, it's not going to be fair for those who are effected by this outage. Just sayin'.

I am submitting a ticket, but it's already too late even if they get to it now. They won't, because we are being told to submit tickets which will slow the process down because instead of addressing the systemic problem, it will be handled one by one and of course delayed by high ticket requests.

sexyalc
11-19-18, 03:13 PM
Hi, down here too. Have checked everything no joy. No game for hours. Have sent a ticket to storm8 but giving up and going to sleep now.

chesterly2
11-20-18, 06:35 AM
This is ridiculous, I haven’t been able to get into the game since noon yesterday! Not seeing any useful info here either even though the main event thread says come here for help!!!

XmasCraft
11-20-18, 07:26 AM
I’ve hit 72 hours now. Every time I get a notification, I think my exile is over, but no such luck.

The power of the post. I’m in and only in 18th place ��. I don’t see a wolf in my future, however.

mhida
11-20-18, 04:42 PM
I can't log in about 5 days :-(

SpiritWind00
11-20-18, 09:35 PM
I can't log in about 5 days :-(
Have you contacted Support? See post 1 if no.

mhida
11-21-18, 05:40 AM
Yes. I contacted support already.

michelec357
11-21-18, 08:35 AM
Day 3... Castle Story will Not load! I have switched networks... rebooted and logged in on a different iPad!
If I uninstall I?m certain I will lose my 5 years of building my kingdom! 😱

meme1098
11-21-18, 02:52 PM
Day 3... Castle Story will Not load! I have switched networks... rebooted and logged in on a different iPad!
If I uninstall I?m certain I will lose my 5 years of building my kingdom! ��

Your game is saved on S8 servers so deleting & reinstalling will be fine.

SpiritWind00
11-21-18, 03:07 PM
Deleting / reinstalling won't work anyway. My understanding is it's your account not the device that's causing the problem. I'll check in with Elsa for any more updates.

Please contact Support as soon as you can. Link in post 1 or in my signature.

SpiritWind00
11-22-18, 02:41 AM
update

S8 have today put a fix through so hopefully this has resolved the issue. Please let us know if you're still unable to get into the game. If you have an open ticket you don't need to lodge a new one.

XmasCraft
11-22-18, 10:56 AM
After being out for 72 hours, I was in for 2 days. I assumed it was in response to my ticket. Now I can’t get in again. Should I put in another ticket, do you think?

Update: Got in after about 5 hours and I seem to connect about 25% of the time. Pretty frustrating, actually.

SpiritWind00
11-22-18, 06:16 PM
It might be worth checking with them again yes. Are you on the latest version of ios and game (if on i-device)?

XmasCraft
11-23-18, 05:52 AM
Latest iOS and version. Since I updated my previous post, I haven’t gotten in at all. Another ticket definitely seems to be in order. Thanks.

allisonoconnell
12-01-18, 06:19 PM
I'm having the same issue tonight. I've been trying unsuccessfully to open my game for a little over an hour and it keeps telling me I'm not connected to the internet. Hoping I can get back in soon so I can work on the timed event.

allisonoconnell
01-02-19, 01:54 PM
Well my game seemed to resolve the issue on it's own last time, but I've been unable to access the game using my mobile data since the 24th. I can access it with wifi thankfully, but I would like to always be able to access it.

katbtodd
02-15-19, 03:46 AM
Help Can't get in my game !,
My game will not open ,I have had this problem before ,and I always get told it's my internet problem , well this morning I took a ride to Dunken donuts and I still could not get in my game
I know it's Friday but this is a time sensitive event please help ,please look in my game

katbtodd
02-15-19, 03:48 AM
It seem we keep getting told it's our problem ,but if you can't access it some where esle it's not our problem please help the event is timed and I'm losing time

katbtodd
02-15-19, 12:20 PM
My game is really acting weird today for hours it would not let me in , but that did not stop me for trying over and over and over until I got in ,thank Spiritwind if you had any thing to do with that I been playing for about an hour and my cards were not adding up so I force closed my game and I was scared to do that just in case it wouldn't let me in but it did ..and it was level 1 that panic me ,I forced close it real quick and come back ...and thank God god it was my game level 50 not sure what that was but letting you know.