PDA

View Full Version : Red Riding Hood - 2018 Nov 15 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
11-15-18, 02:42 AM
Red Riding Hood This is a 10 days cruise.

Once upon a time, there was a wolf who got lost! A kind Grandma took him in; fed and clothed him, and kept the little wolf safe!

Grandma Wolf is here! Find him in your restaurant and he'll bring an ingredient for his Big Bad Burger recipe!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48593

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Grandma Wolf will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make Big Bad Burger (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48594

Gem Recipe
Big Bad Burger - 4 bread + 6 steak + 3 garlic + 8 Grandma's hats

Limited Time Recipes
Little Red Soup (Diner Stove)
Grandma's Cookies (Commercial Range)
All the Better to Cheese You With (Celebration Stove)

Rynetory2
11-15-18, 07:28 PM
Great to see a storybook theme! :love_heart: and good that the ingredients for the new limited time recipes are nicely distributed instead of having 2 recipes highly dependent on sugar like previous cruise.

teest
11-16-18, 01:21 AM
Boring! For two back to back cruises and no wallpaper, tables, chairs, or florring. Can someone please tell me what in the world is the point to completing the cruises? For gems? There is almost nothing to spend them on anymore. At least for android players that is, imho.

killmypatience
11-16-18, 06:04 AM
Is it normal for the recipes to be invisible?

Goal 1:

- Unlock Wolf Print from the General Store
- Serve Little Red Soup!
- Win a Simple Hedge from Day 2 of the Red Riding Hood Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 6 Wolf Print.

bobbyrae
11-16-18, 08:33 AM
Boring! For two back to back cruises and no wallpaper, tables, chairs, or florring. Can someone please tell me what in the world is the point to completing the cruises? For gems? There is almost nothing to spend them on anymore. At least for android players that is, imho.

Not just android players... I didn't finish the last two cruises because I just couldn't bother. :( Nothingto spend my millions of coins on and nothing to spend gems on either.

bobbyrae
11-16-18, 08:35 AM

Goal 1:

- Unlock Wolf Print from the General Store
- Serve Little Red Soup!
- Win a Simple Hedge from Day 2 of the Red Riding Hood Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 6 Wolf Print.

All three of my new recipes are invisible on the stoves too. I guess the developers can't even bother to design graphics anymore? Lol.

Rynetory2
11-16-18, 08:57 AM

I'm playing the game for enjoyment and I love having a new character visiting my restaurant. I don't get stressed out playing this game. I don't have to worry about my cooking being spoilt when I couldn't get into the game when they are done, having to tip my neighbours so they can answer my Goal requests when I don't have time to tip. This game allows me to play at my own time and pace. Designing the restaurant is super easy with paint styles, etc... I play cruises and build up my xps and enjoy this game. I love to have new items to buy, but if there isn't, I'll be spending my gems to max out my appliances, almost there. :)

Rynetory2
11-16-18, 08:58 AM

Mine are too. They show up when done. I've reported this over.

killmypatience
11-18-18, 05:32 AM
Goal 2:

- Master Little Red Soup to Star Level 1
- Serve Grandma's Cookies!
- Win a Service to Taste Dinner from Day 6 of the Red Riding Hood Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 3 Silver Stamps.

Goal 3:

- Master Little Red Soup to Star Level 2
- Master Grandma's Cookies to Star Level 1
- Serve All the Better to Cheese You With!

Award: 1000 coins and 9 Wolf Print.

killmypatience
11-18-18, 09:15 AM
Goal 4:

- Master Little Red Soup to Star Level 3
- Master Grandma's Cookies to Star Level 2
- Master All the Better to Cheese You With to Star Level 1
- Serve Big Bad Burger!

Award: 1000 coins and 4 Gold Stamps.

KadeeDid
11-18-18, 05:22 PM
I'm playing the game for enjoyment and I love having a new character visiting my restaurant. I don't get stressed out playing this game. I don't have to worry about my cooking being spoilt when I couldn't get into the game when they are done, having to tip my neighbours so they can answer my Goal requests when I don't have time to tip. This game allows me to play at my own time and pace. Designing the restaurant is super easy with paint styles, etc... I play cruises and build up my xps and enjoy this game. I love to have new items to buy, but if there isn't, I'll be spending my gems to max out my appliances, almost there. :)

I have been playing this game since the beginning. I can easily complete BS and RS goals although the new format in RS makes it tricky. I have never once completed a cruise in RS2. I have been very close when the game glitches or cruise ended suddenly. I no longer care much about trying to complete especially after the Lani issue. I used to be able to complete the express goal.

ZumFredi
11-19-18, 09:50 AM
A little bit difficult to make the cruise and mastering the limited time recipes without a working game

sandelicious1
11-19-18, 10:54 AM
A little bit difficult to make the cruise and mastering the limited time recipes without a working game

No kidding. I finished the day yesterday in the first 30 minutes. It just kept asking for ingredients rather than cooking. I waited all day so I could unlock today and get started and now I can?t even get into the game.

kooky panda
11-19-18, 11:29 AM
Game is now back up and running!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106760-Can-t-open-keeps-crashing

mermaidzen
11-23-18, 04:14 AM
I use an iPad (not sure which one) and the game is 21.8.1
I have completed the last level of the red riding hood challenge my soup is level 3, the cookies are level 2 and the cheese is level 1 but for some reason it is not giving me the reward. When you click on it all 3 have ticks. (I tried to add photo but for some reason wont let me)
I have deleted and reinstalled the game and done a hard restart of the iPad but still got the same problem.

killmypatience
11-23-18, 05:04 AM
I use an iPad (not sure which one) and the game is 21.8.1
I have completed the last level of the red riding hood challenge my soup is level 3, the cookies are level 2 and the cheese is level 1 but for some reason it is not giving me the reward. When you click on it all 3 have ticks. (I tried to add photo but for some reason wont let me)
I have deleted and reinstalled the game and done a hard restart of the iPad but still got the same problem.

It's normal that you don't have the reward. For that, you also have to serve Big Bad Burger and you only can do that at the end of the cruise, when you get Grandma Wolf.
If you slide up you will see the fourth task in the fourth goal, under "Master All the Better to Cheese You With to Star Level 1".

mermaidzen
11-23-18, 05:45 AM
Oops thanks didn’t notice that

killmypatience
11-23-18, 08:22 AM
You're welcome :) the first time i didn't see it either.

karengar
11-25-18, 04:24 PM
I?ve been waiting for almost 24hours for the character to show to unlock my recipe and still hasn?t shown!! This happens way too frequently after I?ve finished the cruise! Anyone else waiting to unlock the recipe???

ZumFredi
11-25-18, 08:00 PM
When I finished the cruise a few hours ago, I immediately visited another restaurant, and when I returned, the new character was already sitting in my restaurant. I do the same all the last cruises and it works...

killmypatience
11-26-18, 06:36 AM
Like ZumFredi, as soon as i finished the cruise i visit another restaurant and when i come back in mine the new character is waiting. You shoud try it next time.

Rynetory2
12-01-18, 03:38 AM
1. Did you like this cruise?
2. Did you like this character?
3. Did you like the limited time recipes?
4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

brittbran5
12-02-18, 02:02 PM
For the red riding hood cruise finished one of the goals that Usually comes with cruises and I was suppose to be awarded 1000 coins and 4 European butters and I haven?t received them.

killmypatience
12-03-18, 06:14 AM
For the red riding hood cruise finished one of the goals that Usually comes with cruises and I was suppose to be awarded 1000 coins and 4 European butters and I haven?t received them.

It's normal that you don't have the reward. For that, you also have to serve Big Bad Burger and you only can do that at the end of the cruise, when you get Grandma Wolf.
If you slide up you will see the fourth task in the fourth goal, under "Master All the Better to Cheese You With to Star Level 1"

Rynetory2
12-03-18, 08:59 AM

Please do as ****mypatience suggested. You will get the rewards once you have completed the 4th task.

(Moved your thread to Restaurant Story 2 forum)

Rynetory2
12-10-18, 06:16 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.