PDA

View Full Version : Soup Kitchen Leaderboard - 2018 Nov 13 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
11-13-18, 03:39 PM
Soup Kitchen iOS only. This is a Leaderboard Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Annoucements and Updates

See Soup Kitchen (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1550190&viewfull=1#post1550190) in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48585

Hmmm grand prize is a Soup Kitchen

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

Event Schedule
Event is live from {start date/time} to {end date/time}.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Buy the Delivery Bird- Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Morgan's Herb Garden - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 1 point
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Delivery Bird - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200 points - Mystery Box
600 points - Mystery Box
1,000 points - Baquette Basket
1,400 points - Mystery Box
1,800 points - Mystery Box
2,250 points - Giant Pie
2,700 points - Mystery Box
3,250 points - Mystery Box
3,800 points - Delivery Bird
4,350 points - Mystery Box
4,900 points - Mystery Box
5,450 points - Soup Boiler
6,000 points - Mystery Box
6,500 points - Lucas Float

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st - Soup Kitchen and the Gold Trophy
2nd - Soup Kitchen and the Silver Trophy
3rd - Domesticated Turkey and the Bronze Trophy, 10 expansion permits
4th to 6th - 10,000 coins, Domesticated Turkey, 5 expansion permits
7th to 12th - 7,500 coins, 5 expansion permits
Consolation: 5,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48586

judyandthecat
11-13-18, 03:56 PM
Interesting
Grand Prize for placing first and second is a Soup Kitchen
For placing third to sixth is a pet domesticated turkey.
Like hmmmm

Lilliepaddd
11-13-18, 04:07 PM
So every second weekend now....yikes. I love all the bacon etc we get but leaderboards make me feel icky lol. Is that going to be something that is used to make recipes? not everyone will be able too. Hmmmm is right. Extra animal win is cool. I'm too tired from it all though lol.

zzGoldmine2
11-13-18, 04:55 PM
interesting... i normally play for trophies, but I like having limited edition pets too! this soup kitchen looks a bit... garish... i wonder what it drops. am guessing you collect from it like some other recent prizes. maybe soup like items, like the black truffle polenta or the watercress soup or some random diamonds... not unlike the premium appliances in Restaurant Story 2. The turkey trophy is pretty similar to a training goal decoration you earn fairly early on in Restaurant Story 2. Maybe there is some cross pollination of past ideas between their games now.

I guess if I did want a trophy and an animal i could aim for third instead.

judyandthecat
11-13-18, 05:27 PM
Rynetory2 could you find out what the soup kitchen does?

orca1006
11-13-18, 05:56 PM
Interesting
Grand Prize for placing first and second is a Soup Kitchen
For placing third to sixth is a pet domesticated turkey.
Like hmmmm

i was wondering the same thing....guess i'd be working toward placing below 3rd unless the soup kitchen is something like the bat tree (which i didn't get last time :'()...

Paul__
11-13-18, 06:35 PM

I just got this notification about it on my iPad. Perhaps it does the same thing as the Candy Tree from Halloween?

judyandthecat
11-13-18, 07:02 PM
I just got this notification about it on my iPad. Perhaps it does the same thing as the Candy Tree from Halloween?

Geesh can I have one for real in my house.
That would be so awesome.
Fully made meals...so salad, soup, main course, bread and dessert and of course a coffee!

Rynetory2
11-14-18, 07:29 AM

I'm checking on this... I'm guessing it's like the Super Bat where it drops crafts, maybe crafts from the Kitchen.

Geesh can I have one for real in my house.
That would be so awesome.
Fully made meals...so salad, soup, main course, bread and dessert and of course a coffee!

Hahaha I NEED one too. And a magic wand which can make my house cleans itself like the Weasleys.

Btw Judy, I'm unwell so wont tidy up Post 1 today. Taking my meds and crawling back to bed. Will be back to update the event threads tomorrow.

Kinky_Candy
11-14-18, 07:31 AM
Hello everyone and good Luck for this new event:DI dont like this kind of events because always iam with difficult players and am trying too hard to be first or second. But in this event the things i think are a little bit better because of the white pet turkey. I wondering like all the others what the soup kitchen does. Is it worth it my try?:confused:

Rynetory2
11-14-18, 07:33 AM
Hello everyone and good Luck for this new event:DI dont like this kind of events because always iam with difficult players and am trying too hard to be first or second. But in this event the things i think are a little bit better because of the white pet turkey. I wondering like all the others what the soup kitchen does. Is it worth it my try?:confused:

I'll update you guys when I get news...

I'm checking on this... I'm guessing it's like the Super Bat where it drops crafts, maybe crafts from the Kitchen.

siberiahpf
11-14-18, 02:30 PM
I finished 2/11 on the new game, but when it ended it came back and said I still needed a cauldron so I bought another and then when it ended the entire goal disappeared. I have already spent the extra 2000 and don't want to keep doing this goal over .. please fix. I would like to continue on to the rest of the goals :). Thanks

judyandthecat
11-14-18, 02:47 PM
I finished 2/11 on the new game, but when it ended it came back and said I still needed a cauldron so I bought another and then when it ended the entire goal disappeared. I have already spent the extra 2000 and don't want to keep doing this goal over .. please fix. I would like to continue on to the rest of the goals :). Thanks

When you complete the goals for the day they disappear.
New goals are released daily at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time
45 mi Utes from now
Check post one in the correct thread and the goals are posted as they become available

judyandthecat
11-14-18, 03:32 PM
i don't have the domesticated turkey so this is going to be interesting.
Decisions

Rynetory2
11-15-18, 01:56 AM

I've just added a new chapter on Soup Kitchen. See Soup Kitchen (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1550190&viewfull=1#post1550190) in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more information.

gc0912
11-15-18, 07:40 AM
I've just added a new chapter on Soup Kitchen. See Soup Kitchen (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1550190&viewfull=1#post1550190) in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more information.

I’ve already given up hope of getting the Soup Kitchen lol. It would be nice if there’s another way of getting it in the future.

orca1006
11-15-18, 11:32 PM
Decisions

currently, i think i'd really like that domesticated turkey pet for the rare chances of gem drops...but either i got lucky and got into a less competitive group this time, or all my group members are also aiming for 3rd-6th...cuz...it doesn't look like their points have increased at all all day......sigh what a dilemma....:p

tromalyt
11-16-18, 03:37 AM
I have the impression that something is wrong with the mystery boxes.

I have just got the 1800 points one and I got 4000 coins, even though coins are not listed as a prize on higher points mystery boxes.

And If I remember correctly I have coins in all my previous mystery boxes, Can you people confirm that mystery boxes are only giving coins?

PookieBear50
11-16-18, 02:20 PM
Decisions

Nor do I, but I'm also not going to go overboard trying to achieve 1st or 2nd place, or stay at 3rd thru 6th place. I'm just going to play...and whatever happens, happens.

tisiphonic
11-17-18, 09:09 AM

Yes, I love that in this leaderboard, even 3-6 place get a great prize. With leaderboards, I always end up against someone I can?t stand up to. I get third often, but never 1or2. At least this time, I?ll be happy with third.

PookieBear50
11-19-18, 03:30 PM
I'm glad I decided not to actively compete in this leaderboard event, and only work on completing the milestones. With spins winning me coins, baits, or minimal points every time (between 15 and 40), there's no way for me to remain competitive.

siberiahpf
11-20-18, 08:05 PM
So disappointed. I paid the 7 gems for 1 hour of 1.5 points but then half of the things did not give me even 1 point ie the dehydrator, the cidar, the mill etc. the only thing consistent was 9 points for delivery. Also, the entire hour not once did the turkey balloon show up so I have actually lost ground and spent coins. I should have saved my gems.. I am thinking all of this is not worth the effort

Allie0105
11-21-18, 04:43 AM
Like many others I try really hard during the quests but lately I have struggled with the Leaderboard ones to even get close to the top 2. By halfway through the event the leaders were nearly double my points even with me using boosts etc. If anybody could give me some tips to help me I?d really appreciate it. Thanks.

Kinky_Candy
11-21-18, 03:33 PM
Thank u for yr answer Rynetory2 :)Does anyone know if the white turkey its a pet like the others? Some of my neighbors told me something about balloons ��. Also the shadow pig in the event with the raindeer has a problem in my farm. Did u have same problem like me? Thank u in advance :)

Rynetory2
11-21-18, 09:56 PM
Thank u for yr answer Rynetory2 :)Does anyone know if the white turkey its a pet like the others? Some of my neighbors told me something about balloons ��. Also the shadow pig in the event with the raindeer has a problem in my farm. Did u have same problem like me? Thank u in advance :)

The Domesticated Turkey is a pet. It was previously sold in the Market and now a prize for this event. I've reported over the issue on the Potted Pig Shadow, see the Harvest Feast event thread.

Kinky_Candy
11-22-18, 03:18 AM
Thank u again for yr answer Rynetory2 :)

Owenoel
11-22-18, 06:34 AM
I just won 14 points on the wheel, saw it added to my total, then when looking at the leaderboard, it subtracted before my eyes. Logged out and logged back in, still gone.

Kinky_Candy
11-23-18, 04:22 AM
The Domesticated Turkey is a pet. It was previously sold in the Market and now a prize for this event. I've reported over the issue on the Potted Pig Shadow, see the Harvest Feast event thread.

Hello there:) The problem with the shadow pig now is fixed :D Thank u ;)

Natasha_07
11-23-18, 04:18 PM
The leaderboard points are not adding up correctly, I've checked several times and I don't get the points added to my score.

Please fix, thank you.

Lilliepaddd
11-26-18, 07:57 PM
20,275 leaderboard points and only 3rd. When are you going to give the main prize for bronze!? Really. I appreciate the bonus pet but it's hard work. Just a suggestion. Thanks

lululatte
11-26-18, 09:54 PM
I came second in my group, no one seemed to try very hard, the soup kitchen is saying something will happen in 12 hours? So I guess it drops something?? I'll let you know. It's not overly attractive as buildings go. I love the squirrel though..😊

lilhobby4ever
11-27-18, 12:29 PM
I can’t believe I got second place in this event. With the soup kitchen I got a fish bait (the anchovy looking one). Now it’s counting down for the next item.

lululatte
11-27-18, 02:42 PM
After waiting 12 hours I got a catfish sandwich from the soup kitchen.

BatCrzy2
11-27-18, 10:57 PM
I came second in my group, no one seemed to try very hard, the soup kitchen is saying something will happen in 12 hours? So I guess it drops something?? I'll let you know. It's not overly attractive as buildings go. I love the squirrel though..��

Congrats on the squirrel! I tried my best but only managed to get a farm full of shadows: 5 alpaca, 3 goats, 5 sheep, 5 cows, 2 chickens, & 5 pigs....oh, and 2 cannery shelfs. :)

namthanh63
11-28-18, 02:06 AM
I had to fight seriously in my leaderboard. Thank God, I got domesticated turkey. In fact, I did not use gem to make 1.5x or 2x, so 5th place is acceptable. I appreciate that Storm 8 giving more valuable prize therefore we can have more fun.

tromalyt
11-28-18, 02:36 AM
I can?t believe I got second place in this event. With the soup kitchen I got a fish bait (the anchovy looking one). Now it?s counting down for the next item.

I got fish bait as well, the yellow ball one.

Rynetory2
12-01-18, 03:20 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

RoyalBlue305
12-02-18, 12:08 AM
My group was very competitive. It was up and down constantly with players jostling for positions. I had to use the 1.5x boost multiple times but was able in the final hour to secure 4th place and get the turkey. I was definitely happy with that. Got the Moose too which was awesome but no squirrel. It was a hard event but fun. Thank you Storm 8 for great prizes.

Rynetory2
12-10-18, 06:13 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.