PDA

View Full Version : What is the meaning of quest for food?

rado_nik
11-13-18, 01:43 AM
My my reflections on quests.
I don't need coins. Don't need maps. Only usefull is food.
So if there is on other needs (chapters) I send Magic Dragon for food.
But often, even too often, I receive coins.:mad: Till this mornig from 6 quests in 4 in series receive coins.:mad:
I ask: WHAT IS THE POINT? SEND FOR FOOD, BUT RECEIVE COINS.

MajicHearts
11-13-18, 05:29 AM
That is a VERY good question! Were you playing (or do you remember) when there was a quest for gold? Well, thats gone bye-bye.

[S8] Elsa
11-13-18, 11:08 AM
We'll share your feedback with our team regarding evaluating Outpost quests for tuning in the future. The adventures that have "chance" rewards are listed in the text description.

@MagicHearts - This was removed a long time ago for economy balancing. There are still options to earn free Gold like through neighbor gifts and through offers.

squigglegurg
11-13-18, 12:44 PM
Elsa;1549896']We'll share your feedback with our team regarding evaluating Outpost quests for tuning in the future. The adventures that have "chance" rewards are listed in the text description.

@MagicHearts - This was removed a long time ago for economy balancing. There are still options to earn free Gold like through neighbor gifts and through offers.
Yes, you can receive gold from gifts and possibly through a very limited number of offers, not counting offers to purchase gold. The offers used to include earning gold for installing other games and then gaining more gold for attaining certain levels in those games. Gold used to be a reward for winning tournaments. Actually, when gold was given in tournaments, most tournaments were 24 rounds or 18 rounds. I think occasionally there were 30 round tournaments. The point is that long time players had more opportunities to acquire gold without spending cash than new players today have. There were even more gold producing dragons on sale than now There was an opportunity to watch a video for a free gift which could be used ether to obtain gold or shorten the time needed between battles. That opportunity was short lived for free gold.

MajicHearts
11-13-18, 06:46 PM
@MagicHearts - This was removed a long time ago for economy balancing. There are still options to earn free Gold like through neighbor gifts and through offers.[/QUOTE]

[Thanks Elsa!]

I already said that. "economy balancing" HA!

Xyn25
11-13-18, 08:50 PM
It would be great if we could just get food from this quest, even 100 apples are better to me than getting coins back. My poor dragons are starving!

deadpixel
11-14-18, 01:30 AM
Elsa;1549896']We'll share your feedback with our team regarding evaluating Outpost quests for tuning in the future. The adventures that have "chance" rewards are listed in the text description.

Economy Balancing? How does that even apply in this case? The quest for gold returned coins 95% of the time, and when it did return with gold, we were looking at 1 to 4 pieces and perhaps a once in a life time 8 pieces.

Oh! Wait! You meant economy balancing for S8. Silly me...

Sugarcat5
11-14-18, 02:33 AM
It would be great if we could just get food from this quest, even 100 apples are better to me than getting coins back. My poor dragons are starving!

I agree! The result of a food quest should be FOOD!!! We dont get food from the coins quest, so why should we get coins from a food quest. Makes no sense.

CranberryMil
11-14-18, 09:59 AM
I agree, the quest must always return food

Phoenix406
11-14-18, 03:58 PM
Same for maps: "quest for maps" and you get 6000 (useless) coins. Even if there is a disclaimer somewhere that you may not get what you are questing for, it certainly leaves the players feeling gypped when they send a dragon to get food or maps and get something else entirely.

skyharbor602
11-14-18, 09:42 PM
There was a time recently where I sent Magic on food quests 6 times in a row and got 3000 coins for each quest coincidentally during a Dragon Tales I didn't participate in. It's been said that no manipulation goes on in events but I find it real odd that food is harder to get during Dragon Tales, ultra rare or super rare dragons are hard to breed during Leaderboards and the video speed up breaks down during tournaments.

zzGoldmine2
11-15-18, 06:09 PM
I would be happy with even just 1 apple as a reward over coins.

rado_nik
11-15-18, 09:44 PM
I would be happy with even just 1 apple as a reward over coins.

Let's be at least 100.;)

Fyym
12-09-18, 07:48 AM
I guess S8 didnt listen or care. The quests should be renamed to "Coins" with a chance for a small amount of crops.

MajicHearts
12-10-18, 08:53 AM
Economy Balancing? How does that even apply in this case? The quest for gold returned coins 95% of the time, and when it did return with gold, we were looking at 1 to 4 pieces and perhaps a once in a life time 8 pieces.

Oh! Wait! You meant economy balancing for S8. Silly me...

Good answer!