PDA

View Full Version : Game Won't Open

Mostreal
11-06-18, 04:24 PM
Anyone else having or recently had this issue? I was playing and suddenly the error notification that pops up when there is bad/no cell reception popped up. It clicked on 'try again' and the error message immediately pops up again. If receptionis spotty, it will at least think a minute. If there is NO reception, then it will just pop up immediately again. I know there is reception both because my phone told me and my Bakery Story game is opening without an issue.

I tried closing it and opening it again a few times and still the same issue. I may try restarting my phone. I am playing on an Android device (Samsung Galaxy S7). I've had this issue for about the last hour. I did put in a help ticket but would like a fix before tomorrow morning and I lose all that harvesting and battling time (unless Storm8 is going to be kind enough to replace all that I lost - food, battling, evolving, breeding time, and opportunity to get the Weasel dragon as I'm still trying for him).

Mostreal
11-06-18, 04:51 PM
I restarted my phone and that worked....whew! That was an hour of frustration!

71smoky
11-18-18, 10:31 AM
I have this problem all the time, everything else works so it isn't my internet the only fix I know is to restart the phone. Takes time and is VERY frustrating.

kooky panda
11-19-18, 11:19 AM
I restarted my phone and that worked....whew! That was an hour of frustration!
Glad this got resolved. :)