PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff 8-21-10

Unregistered
08-21-10, 08:52 PM
Love, love, love the new items. You guys are really good at graphic design.

(buying the coin items now before you change them to cash. *snerk*)

Unregistered
08-21-10, 09:05 PM
Love, love, love the new items. You guys are really good at graphic design.

(buying the coin items now before you change them to cash. *snerk*)

What is some of the new stuff I dont have my IPOD right now?

Unregistered
08-21-10, 09:33 PM
Residences
Condo 120,000
Apartment 250,000
Eco Condo 800,000

Businesses
Office Tower 150,000
Parking Garage 200,000
Business Tower 350,000
Glass Tower (cost unknown - lvl 30)

Decorations
Baseball Field 21 cash

Unregistered
08-22-10, 02:01 AM
New items are great but they cost to much

Ellie
08-22-10, 02:23 AM
New items are great but they cost to much

Now they've increased the bonus on cleaned buildings, it should be easier to earn coins.

marknh
08-22-10, 03:07 AM
Some more info:

Residences
Condo 120,000 +2400people +300xp
Apartment 250,000 +5000people +625xp
Eco Condo 800,000 +16000people +2000xp

Businesses
Office Tower 150,000 +6000happy +375xp
Parking Garage 200,000 +5333happy +500xp
Business Tower 350,000 +7000happy +875xp
Glass Tower (cost unknown - lvl 30) 800,000 + 16000happy +2000xp

Decorations
Baseball Field 21 cash +450happy +210xp

Unregistered
08-22-10, 03:25 AM
love the new buildings, imo the cost r about right. but i was hoping for a few more & bigger landscape

needs doctors, hospital, bigger school like in maybe a collage building, pub ;) and a nightclub

hopefully they be in a future update

Emma
08-22-10, 05:05 AM
The new buildings are a welcome addition to a game that im really enjoying right now. Love the increase of coins from 20 to 100 as wel, that should make earning those coins for expansion a hell of alot easier.

I also think its good that they are not super cheap, because it gives players something to earn for, its not just goiven to u on a plate too easy. I like the challenge of it. Keep up the good work, and i am looking forward to the new content in the future. Job well done

Unregistered
08-22-10, 10:04 AM
love the new buildings, imo the cost r about right. but i was hoping for a few more & bigger landscape

needs doctors, hospital, bigger school like in maybe a collage building, pub ;) and a nightclub

hopefully they be in a future update

I too am hoping to see some new items soon. In addition to the ones you mention, how about:

High School
Museum
Fine dining restaurant / Steakhouse / Seafood Restaurant
Shopping Mall
Pet store
Spa
Townhouse
Grocery store
Farm stand / Fruit & Vegetable Farmer's Market
Butcher
Drug Store
Family restaurant
Pancake house
Daycare
Sr. citizen's building
Bar & Grill
Parks & Recreation Center
Concert Hall
Theatre
Taco Stand
Hot Dog Stand
Dollar Store
Nail salon
Hair Salon / Barber Shop
Shoe store
Hardware/ DYI store
Department store (ala Sears, Kohl's, Target, etc.)
Jewelry store
Dentist
Lake/Pond
Gymnasium / fitness center

It may sound like a lot to ask for, but they are good options for building a real city/neighborhood.

Otherwise loving the game and having a blast designing my city.

Unregistered
08-22-10, 10:12 AM
I like to visit my neighbors and clean their cities as frequently as possible. I have a lot of neighbors. How about an icon that appears next to the neighbor's name that shows whether or not you've cleaned their city for the day. That way you don't have to open their pages to check each time. Especially helpful if there was nothing to clean the last time you visited, but you would like to return the favor.

Unregistered
08-26-10, 08:01 AM
I like to visit my neighbors and clean their cities as frequently as possible. I have a lot of neighbors. How about an icon that appears next to the neighbor's name that shows whether or not you've cleaned their city for the day. That way you don't have to open their pages to check each time. Especially helpful if there was nothing to clean the last time you visited, but you would like to return the favor.

This would be great - love the idea.

Tomas-San
08-26-10, 08:21 AM
I know you have the statue of Liberty and the Eiffel tower.

Could you please PLEASE try to include something from Japan? Namely Nagoya or Osaka Castle or the Emperors Palace in Tokyo?

Also a large Buddha statue would be great like they have in Japan and Thailand. Those would really make some cities more personable....as a New Yorker I eventually want lady liberty but being part Japanese, these additions would rock too.

I know a lot of Japanese play this (have a lot of neighbors) and I know they would get a huge kick out of it. Plus it looks seriously cool.

Ashley
08-26-10, 11:05 AM
I wish they'd have a synagogue and mosque as well as that Protestant-looking church. It would be more realistic for a city. Most of the stuff in this game just screams small-town America to me. Thank god they added taller buildings. I wish there were tenement buildings and rowhomes/brownstones/townhomes/painted ladies. It would be cool to have a skyscraper which has different things on each floor, so it'd be like buying many businesses at a time and take up less of our lot. It's all about population density and walkability - no more car lots or garages!! Build skywards and stop the sprawl, lol!

By the way, the Glass tower unlocked in level 31 is 800,000...

Chapichapo
08-28-10, 07:23 AM
So right ! That would be a lot more usefull that new kind of buldings !!!

LukesEmpire
08-28-10, 10:54 AM
Cathedrals would be great!

Unregistered
08-29-10, 08:59 PM
This would be great - love the idea.

It would be definitely awesome and useful! 

Unregistered
08-29-10, 09:04 PM
I know you have the statue of Liberty and the Eiffel tower.

Could you please PLEASE try to include something from Japan? Namely Nagoya or Osaka Castle or the Emperors Palace in Tokyo?

Also a large Buddha statue would be great like they have in Japan and Thailand. Those would really make some cities more personable....as a New Yorker I eventually want lady liberty but being part Japanese, these additions would rock too.

I know a lot of Japanese play this (have a lot of neighbors) and I know they would get a huge kick out of it. Plus it looks seriously cool.

Love that idea!
I'm not Japanese, but I love Japanese culture. It would be great to see different kind of buildings from different cultures  Plus... I've got a lot of Japanese neighbors and I'm pretty sure they'd appreciate that 

Unregistered
08-29-10, 11:03 PM
Larger schools and institutes as well as windmills may be an interesting addition. I would suggest airports but I'd imagine it would take up a lot of space

Unregistered
09-01-10, 09:04 AM
400,000 coins for an auto repair shop?! Ridiculous