PDA

View Full Version : Super Seeds Have Arrived - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 02:29 AM
Super Seeds Have Arrived Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Goal Event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Super seeds have arrived! Available until Nov 12.

For your information

1. Singing daisies can be collected multiple times. Post event, they'll be an animated deco.

2. The Venus Flytrap and Sweet Sunflower are a new type of pet - we call them Super Plants. They aren't able to move around your farm due to their strong roots but they do give you items and coins when they're collected from, so they do get hungry. They use a new type of Pet Food that will become available in the Feed Mill when you get one of them.

Travelling Planet Tent goes invisible - reported
The tent shows up when it's ready.

Mine disappeared until it's ready... at least I know when it's ready. ;)

New Upgrades
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max capacity at 1,925
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max capacity at 1,925

New contents are added to Buildings and Crafts Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide).

List of Crafts - added contents

New Crafts
Feedmill: super plant food (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247805&viewfull=1#post1247805)

New contents are added to Farm Activities and Features Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide).

List of Farm Features - added contents
Super Plants (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1549332&viewfull=1#post1549332) - new chapter
Sweet Sunflower
Venus Flytrap

New contents are added to Index Listing (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88973-Farm-Story-2-Index-Listing).

Added indexes and links for all new contents.

judyandthecat
11-01-18, 04:15 AM
October was so exciting I wonder what November has in store for us.
Mystery Sprouts have arrived!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48387

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48388

Getting Started
1. Find Super Plant resources around your farm
2. Prepare your Sprout in the Farmer's Outpost
3. Submit your Sprout to the Traveling Plant Tent to win prizes

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
Something Wild happened on the farm last night after everyone had gone to bed...I was out here sorting my candy and I saw a bright light in the sky. Maybe it was a comet? I have to tell Morgan, but if you see anything weird, let me know!
Send 10 planes
Get 2 Seed Instructions (random drop from Deep Fryer)
Find 2 Mystery Seeds (random drop planes)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
Piper said she saw something unusual...did you see it too? I haven't seen anything too off, but Piper says she's been finding some strange things. Have you found anything?
Have the Farmer's Outpost
Find 1 Watering Can (random drop fishing)
Make 4 Sprouting Seeds in the Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
See, something unusual is going on! What do these Instructions make? I guess we better follow them!
Get 1 Soil Instruction from the chocolatier
Get 1 Metal Bucket from the mine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
Whoa! I've never seen soil like this before! It's glowing purple...I wonder what will grow in it?
Find 10 Mystery Dirt from crops
Make 4 Prepped Soil in the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 5 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
We must be growing something really interesting, if it needs all these steps. What's the next card say?
Get 1 Instruction 3 (Flower Power Instructions) from apple trees
Get 1 Trowel from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
It's time to put everything all together! Make the Flower Power and add it to the other items we've created and let's see what happens!
Find 3 Mystery Feed from the pigs
Make 4 Flower Power in the Farmer's Outpost
Make 4 Mystery Sprouts in the Farmers Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
A strange little Tent has appeared on the farm! Lucas has been talking to the man inside, and he says he'll help us with our plants... He's an expert on Horticulture!
Have the Travelling Plant Tent
Give 1 Mystery Sprout to the Travelling Plant Tent
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Discover the New Super Plant
Give 23 Mystery Sprouts to the Tent
Visit 20 Community Farmers
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Sun Flower (name) , 3 experience points

Singing With The Daisies
Have Singing Daisies x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Mystery Sprout, 3 experience points

Where to Find Items
Mystery Seeds from planes
Seed Instructions from the deep fryer
Watering Can from the pond
Mystery Dirt from crops
Soil Instructions from the chocolatier
Metal Buckets from the mine
Flower Power Instructions from apple trees
Trowel from Passion Fruit
Mystery Feed from pigs

Event Prizes
Discovering All the Plants
The mysterious man in the mysterious tent says if you give him enough plants, he'll give you a special plant of your own! It's a sweet little Sunflower. What do you think?
From the Travelling Tent
Venus Flytrap
Bamboo Planter
Birds of Paradise Planter
Cloud Bush
Banyan Tree
Pink Rose Bush
Yellow Rose Bush
Rainbow Trough
Topiary Chicken
Sound Garden
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 golden lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Traveling Plant Tent (2,000 coins)
Singing Daisies (250 gems)

Big thanks to CyberspaceFarmer and Batcrzy2
For providing information on the Singing Daisy.
It is multi use and has a two hour timer.
It drops parts for the event and can even drop Magical Sprouts.

judyandthecat
11-02-18, 02:39 PM
RECIPES

Sprouting Seeds Recipe
45 minutes Farmers Outpost
2 Mystery Seeds
2 Seed Instructions
1 Watering Can

Prepped Soil Recipe
10 minutes in Farmers Outpost
10 Mystery Dirt
1 Soil Instruction
1 Metal Bucket

Flower Power Recipe
15 minutes in Farmers Outpost
1 Flower Power Instructions (apple trees)
1 Trowel (Passion Fruit)
3 Mystery Feed (pigs)

Mystery Sprouts Recipes
1 hour in Farmers Outpost
1 Prepped Soil
1 Sprouting Seeds
1 Flower Power

judyandthecat
11-02-18, 03:39 PM
Goal 1 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
Something Wild happened on the farm last night after everyone had gone to bed...I was out here sorting my candy and I saw a bright light in the sky. Maybe it was a comet? I have to tell Morgan, but if you see anything weird, let me know!
Send 10 planes
Get 2 Seed Instructions (random drop from Deep Fryer)
Find 2 Mystery Seeds I random drop planes)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: Mysterious New Plants
Have the Farmer's Outpost
Find 1 Watering Can (random drop fishing)
Make 4 Sprouting Seeds in the Farmer's Outpost

Sprouting Seeds Recipe
45 minutes Farmers Outpost
2 Mystery Seeds
2 Seed Instructions
1 Watering Can

Scalezzzz
11-02-18, 03:56 PM
I guess we are getting trowels from the passion fruit vines!

judyandthecat
11-02-18, 05:47 PM
Beings I am a very long time player here is a picture of some of the prizes you can win!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48389

judyandthecat
11-02-18, 07:01 PM
Goal 3 of 7
Get 1 Soil Instruction from the chocolatier
Get 1 Metal Bucket from the mine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 7
Find 10 Mystery Dirt from crops
Make 4 Prepped Soil in the Farmer's Outpost

Prepped Soil Recipe
10 minutes in Farmers Outpost
10 Mystery Dirt
1 Soil Instruction
1 Metal Bucket

Lapetshop7
11-02-18, 07:19 PM
Do you know if the singing daisy is one time use?

October was so exciting I wonder what November has in store for us.
Mystery Sprouts have arrived!

judyandthecat
11-02-18, 07:25 PM
@Lapetshop7
Singing Daisy
I can't say positively but I don't think so at a cost of 250 gems
I think it likely has a timer on it and used throughout the event.

Rynetory2 will find out for the group.

Lapetshop7
11-02-18, 08:28 PM
Lower levels water can comes from the kitchen and the metal buckets from feed mill.

judyandthecat
11-02-18, 08:33 PM
Goal 5 of 7
Get 1 Instruction 3 (Flower Power Instructions) from apple trees
Get 1 Trowel from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 7
Find 3 Mystery Feed from the pigs
Make 4 Flower Power in the Farmer's Outpost
Make 4 Mystery Sprouts in the Farmers Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

Flower Power Recipe
15 minutes in Farmers Outpost
1 Flower Power Instructions from apple trees
1 Trowel (Passion Fruit)
3 Mystery Feed (pigs)

Mystery Sprouts Recipe
1 hour in Farmers Outpost
1 Prepped Soil
1 Sprouting Seeds
1 Flower Power

CyberspaceFarmer
11-03-18, 01:29 AM
@Lapetshop7
Singing Daisy
I can't say positively but I don't think so at a cost of 250 gems
I think it likely has a timer on it and used throughout the event.

Rynetory2 will find out for the group.

I think Judy is correct ... I've harvested from the Singing Daisy and it didn't disappear (the timer simply re-set, so it appears it is multi-use)

Newton122712
11-03-18, 03:49 AM
Haven’t seen any event parts in the market, I have 5 slots of event parts not moving...I take it we can’t sell to neighbors? Constantly have to dump event parts?

gc0912
11-03-18, 04:56 AM
I don’t think you can buy and sell them because some of my neighbours look like they have x number of slots filled but when I go to their shop a lot of the slots are blank.

judyandthecat
11-03-18, 05:19 AM
I think Judy is correct ... I've harvested from the Singing Daisy and it didn't disappear (the timer simply re-set, so it appears it is multi-use)

Thank you for sharing!
How long is the timer?

BatCrzy2
11-03-18, 12:38 PM
Thank you for sharing!
How long is the timer?

2 hours

judyandthecat
11-03-18, 02:50 PM
OK the goals help one to know where to collect each item for the event and gave some barn and silo parts as rewards.
THE VENUS FLYTRAP comes from turning in a collection to the Tent.
At the end of the goals you will have completed four magical Mystery Sprouts to turn into the Tent.
Mr. Flytrap has arrived. He needs VENUS Flytrap food.
Takes thirty minute to make the food he has been fed and is waving his giant head around. He now has a 12 hour timer...not sure if that Is to feed him again or if he gives something at that time....tomorrow is only a day away...
Advice for crop item...make wheat, two minute crop and sell what you can and dump the rest, repeat over and over
I am going to assume that giant Sunflower from turning in 23 collections also will need to be fed. Time will tell.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48393

judyandthecat
11-03-18, 04:24 PM
Big thanks to
Cyberspacefarmer and Batcrzy2
For providing information on the Singing Daisy.
It is multi use and has a two hour timer.
It drops parts for the event and can even drop Magical Sprouts.

snolla2
11-03-18, 04:27 PM
Why is it not noticed when I make sproutning seeds in goal 2.

one Going to make 4, I have made 3 and there still stands that I have made 0 out of 4.

ankavale1000
11-03-18, 04:34 PM
Why is it not noticed when I make sproutning seeds in goal 2.

one Going to make 4, I have made 3 and there still stands that I have made 0 out of 4.

Have u collected them? On mine, it ticks off when I collect them.

ankavale1000
11-03-18, 04:38 PM
OK the goals help one to know where to collect each item for the event and gave some barn and silo parts as rewards.
THE VENUS FLYTRAP comes from turning in a collection to the Tent.
At the end of the goals you will have completed four magical Mystery Sprouts to turn into the Tent.
Mr. Flytrap has arrived. He needs VENUS Flytrap food.
Takes thirty minute to make the food he has been fed and is waving his giant head around. He now has a 12 hour timer...not sure if that Is to feed him again or if he gives something at that time....tomorrow is only a day away...
Advice for crop item...make wheat, two minute crop and sell what you can and dump the rest, repeat over and over
I am going to assume that giant Sunflower from turning in 23 collections also will need to be fed. Time will tell.

Congrats on getting the Venus Flytrap. Adora looks at it and wonders if she should eat it lol ��
In the battle between Adora n Venus, who will reign?

What's the recipe for Venus Flytrap feed?

snolla2
11-03-18, 04:40 PM
Yes I have gathered them. Made sprout togethers and got a prize from the tent, but not in goal 2. I am active with my 4 and still hope.

snolla2
11-03-18, 04:54 PM
Finally there stands that I have made 1 in goal 2. Don’t Hope that I have to make 4 for each point.

judyandthecat
11-03-18, 05:37 PM
Congrats on getting the Venus Flytrap. Adora looks at it and wonders if she should eat it lol ��
In the battle between Adora n Venus, who will reign?

What's the recipe for Venus Flytrap feed?

30 minutes
2 red peppers
1 wheat.

Who will reign?
I seen that the Peeking Dino has been edging closer to Venus...he looks smitten with her.

snolla2
11-03-18, 06:46 PM
it sent back to 0 again. Hos Can that be.��

tisiphonic
11-03-18, 07:54 PM

Did you use them in a recipe? In a different challenge, I noticed if I used them before all checked off, my count would go back to how many I still had in my barn. Don't know if this is the same criteria, but possibly????

Rynetory2
11-03-18, 08:31 PM

Counter reset according to usage, like tisiphonic said. See Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide. Links given in Posts 1 and 2 to help players to understand events.

Rynetory2
11-03-18, 08:32 PM
For your information

1. Singing daisies can be collected multiple times. Post event, they'll be an animated deco.

2. The Venus Flytrap and Sweet Sunflower are a new type of pet - we call them Super Plants. They aren't able to move around your farm due to their strong roots but they do give you items and coins when they're collected from, so they do get hungry. They use a new type of Pet Food that will become available in the Feed Mill when you get one of them.

annya_usagi
11-04-18, 03:55 PM
Can we collect more than just one venus flytrap from tent if we send enough to it?

judyandthecat
11-04-18, 06:06 PM
Can we collect more than just one venus flytrap from tent if we send enough to it?

Pets are usually limited to one and this is the new super rooted pet.
But and this is a big beautiful but keep turning those collections in and when you reach the magical number of 23, you receive another super pet. A Sunflower! If it is as beautiful as the Flytrap.....then all I can say is WoW!

Nystro
11-04-18, 08:44 PM
Hello! I can't see the event items , like seeds or buckets, in the newspaper or the other players shops. When the newspaper refresh , some spots are already sold in the very first second. I can see my items in my inventory, but i can't buy them from others. Can you help me?

loulou1290
11-04-18, 09:49 PM
Make them all, get it ticked off, then use them. I found the same, I was collecting/making things, then realised that I was still on 0...

CyberspaceFarmer
11-05-18, 03:13 AM
Hello! I can't see the event items , like seeds or buckets, in the newspaper or the other players shops. When the newspaper refresh , some spots are already sold in the very first second. I can see my items in my inventory, but i can't buy them from others. Can you help me?

Hi Nystro, some events don't allow other players to purchase items needed to make products for the event. This appears to be one of those events. Although you can place excess event items (like buckets, seeds, trowels etc) in your shop (to clear your barn) other players can't see them and these can only be bought by the game bots (I'm not sure if my explanation is technically correct, but that has been my experience with the game in the past). So, you will need to find whatever items you need to make event products on your farm - you won't be able to buy them in the newspaper. Good luck with the event :)

pspoiled65
11-05-18, 06:29 AM
I won the Venus flytrap. Love it

racrgrl
11-05-18, 07:32 AM
Anyone else having trouble in the mine? I've used 10 tools so far and not a single bucket. Is this normal for everyone? Also, is this one where you hit the item while actually mining, like the last event or does it work like previous events where it pops up as you leave the mine?

judyandthecat
11-05-18, 07:48 AM
Anyone else having trouble in the mine? I've used 10 tools so far and not a single bucket. Is this normal for everyone? Also, is this one where you hit the item while actually mining, like the last event or does it work like previous events where it pops up as you leave the mine?

As you leave the mine and it gives two buckets.
I mine leave if no Bucket back in I go...

Lapetshop7
11-05-18, 08:25 AM
So I bought gems so I could buy the singing daisy and the game crashed and my gems disappeared. A big waste of money! I'm beyond mad and really makes me want to just stop playing the game. I contacted storm8 with a request, but I already know they will not give my gems back smh.

Rynetory2
11-05-18, 08:44 AM
So I bought gems so I could buy the singing daisy and the game crashed and my gems disappeared. A big waste of money! I'm beyond mad and really makes me want to just stop playing the game. I contacted storm8 with a request, but I already know they will not give my gems back smh.

Can you restart your game and check if you got the gems? If not, make sure you select "Payment" category for your request. Pm me your ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate your case since event is time critical.

Lapetshop7
11-05-18, 09:01 AM
200 are still missing! I just messaged you my ticket number.

Can you restart your game and check if you got the gems? If not, make sure you select "Payment" category for your request. Pm me your ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate your case since event is time critical.

Thatswhatspeeddo1
11-05-18, 09:52 AM

I've had the same issue today. I've mined at least 10 times and did not get a bucket.

pspoiled65
11-05-18, 10:23 AM
I've had the same issue today. I've mined at least 10 times and did not get a bucket.

I am having trouble also

seesters
11-05-18, 07:20 PM
Got the Venus Flytrap! Supposed to make food in the Feed Mill but not showing up. Yes, I closed and shut down. Didn’t work.

Dumb me....I was looking in the windmill. Feed Mill is correct. Sorry.

Rynetory2
11-05-18, 07:30 PM
Perhaps try restart your device? Congrats!

annya_usagi
11-05-18, 09:18 PM
Pets are usually limited to one and this is the new super rooted pet.
But and this is a big beautiful but keep turning those collections in and when you reach the magical number of 23, you receive another super pet. A Sunflower! If it is as beautiful as the Flytrap.....then all I can say is WoW!

Same thing happened to me a few months ago, lost 171 gems, for no reason, contacted them.

gdr4gon
11-05-18, 09:35 PM
The mine is really not working! 😥

tya_bakery
11-06-18, 05:17 AM
Thank you Storm8 for the Super Plants! LOVE IT
I won the venus flytrap after giving 16 mystery sprouts.
Now trying to complete the goal that will give another super plant, the Sweet Sunflower! :love_heart:

QueenBeeMia
11-06-18, 05:26 AM
I am not getting buckets either, I have tried going in and out after using one tool and also after multiple tools, no buckets appear when I leave the mine. Unless the game is set so you have to mine like 20 times before getting anything?

dawnsstx
11-06-18, 11:38 AM
I’m on the 6th of 7 goals called Mysterious New Plant. I have been on the goal for a couple of days and have crafted many Mystery Sprout buckets but they never show in my goal. My Discover the New Superplant goals keep getting recorded for each sprout I use in the tent but I never get credit on goal 6. I have closed and restarted many times but they never count. Once in a while it looks like 1 has recorded but then when I log back in it’s back to zero. I don’t care that much about the plank so overall its not a huge issue but it would be nice to complete all 7 goals. Otherwise, I am really liking this challenge. *Edited*- duh found the answer in a previous comment, I guess I have to save 4 buckets so they ticket off on the challenge*

A1ian0re
11-06-18, 12:04 PM
I am on goal 6 now, quick question, do you have to have 4 of the things from the pigs in your barn as well as the mystery sprouts or can you collect from the pigs and make the buckets leaving none of the things from the pigs in the barn?

Lapetshop7
11-06-18, 02:23 PM
I contacted them too. [Removed Support actions]

Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)

Same thing happened to me a few months ago, lost 171 gems, for no reason, contacted them.

tromalyt
11-06-18, 03:29 PM
No buckets ��

tromalyt
11-06-18, 03:32 PM
No, seriously, I went to the mine a dozen times a not a single bucket found.

Not funny.

tromalyt
11-06-18, 03:36 PM
15 trips to the mine, not a bucket found.

I will keep you informed,.

tromalyt
11-06-18, 03:39 PM
18 trips no buckets and no spades. ����

draughnc
11-06-18, 03:41 PM
My traveling plant tent keeps disappearing at the 2 minute mark and then reappears when ready. That started today. Anyone else have this happening?

tromalyt
11-06-18, 03:45 PM
No kidding, the mine does not work.

tromalyt
11-06-18, 08:06 PM
Have the elders replenished the mine already or are they waiting for a little longer?

Lilliepaddd
11-06-18, 10:02 PM
I just got the sweet sunflower after the required 23 buckets. You can feed this one, just wondering if this one disappears? Sorry I didn't see a post about this thx!

HappyBunny09
11-06-18, 11:01 PM
No buckets from the mine, and before the game said to get the purple dirt from the crops I was getting a lot of dirt from there now I’m to the goal where it says to get it I get none..!! Really people games should be fun to play Not frustrating and not wanting to play anymore.!! Give people a chance to win the prizes, so far I’m hating this event. Thanks storm8

tya_bakery
11-07-18, 01:02 AM
Thank you Storm8 for the Super Plants! LOVE IT
I won the venus flytrap after giving 16 mystery sprouts.
Now trying to complete the goal that will give another super plant, the Sweet Sunflower! :love_heart:

And now I got the Sweet Sunflower too!
Although it is smaller than Venus Flytrap :rolleyes:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48426

Rynetory2
11-07-18, 01:20 AM
I am on goal 6 now, quick question, do you have to have 4 of the things from the pigs in your barn as well as the mystery sprouts or can you collect from the pigs and make the buckets leaving none of the things from the pigs in the barn?

The counters reset if you use them up for this event. In general, I will suggest that you keep enough items to get pass the respective goals. You can use them after you completed the goal or use your surplus to craft while still at goal.

Rynetory2
11-07-18, 01:23 AM
My traveling plant tent keeps disappearing at the 2 minute mark and then reappears when ready. That started today. Anyone else have this happening?

Rynetory2
11-07-18, 01:25 AM
I just got the sweet sunflower after the required 23 buckets. You can feed this one, just wondering if this one disappears? Sorry I didn't see a post about this thx!

Congrats! You get to keep it once you have earned it - the sweet sunflower is an event prize.

For your information

Rynetory2
11-07-18, 01:26 AM
And now I got the Sweet Sunflower too!
Although it is smaller than Venus Flytrap :rolleyes:

Congrats!! :D Awww I wish they are the same size...

tromalyt
11-07-18, 02:29 AM

Hi Ryne, have you people fixed the mine not giving buckets yet?

I cannot afford wasting more tools.

cheers.

0205ken
11-07-18, 06:31 AM

cheers.

I'm in the same boat, we really need some feed back here. I have used at least 50 tools for two buckets. I haven't seen any of the post regarding this addressed........ hello...hello...

Peggyg723
11-07-18, 08:03 AM
does anyone know if the new flytrap is limited to one per farm or should i keep turning in collections to try for a second??

draughnc
11-07-18, 09:40 AM
Frustrated. 30+ traveling plant tent attempts for Venus fly trap plant and getting yellow rose bushes only. Come on Venus fly trap. Too much work just to get the soil to turn in. ��

Sweetybeetylady
11-07-18, 11:07 AM
Hi
I just made 4 prepped soil for goal 4 and was waiting for the last dirt from crops. After getting the dirt, 3 of the prepped soils disappeared. I closed and restarted the game and they are still gone. What can I do to fix this?
Thanks!

QueenBeeMia
11-07-18, 11:27 AM
Thanks for finding the answer to this, I was having the same problem. I don't remember ever having to save items for them to count unless it said to "give" but the counter still worked. I figured it was just a glitch.

Lilliepaddd
11-07-18, 05:44 PM
Congrats! You get to keep it once you have earned it - the sweet sunflower is an event prize.

Thanks!

Lilliepaddd
11-07-18, 05:50 PM
That pesky Venus Flytrap...where are you!? Lol. Ugh ��

sunshine198
11-07-18, 10:15 PM
I?m on 4/7 on the plant to do list.
Prepare prepped soil and it?s not counting what I?ve done. I sent in a ticket for support and they said they don?t have the people to work on it or respond to me.
What am I supposed to do? If they?re not fixing glitches anymore is it worth even playing?

Rynetory2
11-08-18, 05:57 AM

cheers.

This is most likely due to random drops which differ for different farms. But do check your barn every you exit the mine because these drops only show up after mining. They dont show while in the mine.

Rynetory2
11-08-18, 06:04 AM
I?m on 4/7 on the plant to do list.
Prepare prepped soil and it?s not counting what I?ve done. I sent in a ticket for support and they said they don?t have the people to work on it or respond to me.
What am I supposed to do? If they?re not fixing glitches anymore is it worth even playing?

The counters reset if you use them up for this event. In general, I will suggest that you keep enough items to get pass the respective goals. You can use them after you completed the goal or use your surplus to craft while still at goal.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals and to understand events better.

There's currently limited support for the game. You can seek help on the forum.

(Merged duplicate thread to existing thread)

tisiphonic
11-08-18, 06:22 AM
In reference to mine drops.

I have often wondered how the drops are randomized. If it is figured that the computer gives one every ...fifth time you mine, or is it more like one bucket given out every fifteen minutes. The difference is that the second option means: the more people mining at the same time, the less likely you’ll get a bucket.

I was getting reasonable bucket drops. Then I spent over Twenty tools to get one bucket. So, I’ll be avoiding the mine for a while. Of course my apple trees just gave me one recipe per tree : my barn is full! It is finally light outside here, so I’m going to feed my real goats, spend some time soaking in the vitamin D, and try again later. Maybe a different time of day will yield better results. Although, my curiosity (of what randomizing method is being used) keeps nagging at me.

I’d love to hear anyone else’s theories on how the randomization is determined. I’ve used many tools trying to figure it out, I just don’t have the resources to really collect enough info.

racrgrl
11-08-18, 07:26 AM
Well, not a single mine drop after 30 took uses. I uses 24 gems to buy 2 buckets, but that's all I'm putting into this event. I think the whole "random" drop thing is a crock. At least let us buy the items from neighbors if it is going to be this impossible. I don't love the prizes anyway, so I'll keep the rest of my gems for another day. Good luck all!

Thatswhatspeeddo1
11-08-18, 07:54 AM
Well, not a single mine drop after 30 took uses. I uses 24 gems to buy 2 buckets, but that's all I'm putting into this event. I think the whole "random" drop thing is a crock. At least let us buy the items from neighbors if it is going to be this impossible. I don't love the prizes anyway, so I'll keep the rest of my gems for another day. Good luck all!

It is a crock! It's the game's way of getting us to buy gems. Frustrating! I've quit worrying about completing the games bcuz I know it won't be fair. And you're right, the prizes are not always that great. Have you ever bought gems and noticed that the game seems to be more "friendly" to you? I bought gems yesterday so I could upgrade my storage and afterward I got a bucket from the mine and also started getting spades every time I harvested by passion fruit. The crops are still not being very friendly though.

krissy13a
11-08-18, 11:51 AM
HELP PLEASE!
My tent disappeared and there was a bucket in it.
Where did it go??:mad:

Lapetshop7
11-08-18, 04:26 PM
This happens to me sometimes after I turn in a bucket, but the tent always comes back after the 4 minute wait is finished.

HELP PLEASE!
My tent disappeared and there was a bucket in it.
Where did it go??:mad:

sheepishjaina
11-08-18, 04:57 PM
I got lucky and won the flytrap on my 21st seed. I'm just finishing off making #23 for the sunflower. Can we win more than 1 of the flytraps? I don’t need any more generic decorations, but will keep on crafting if we can win more than one flytrap.

bj2500
11-08-18, 08:10 PM
Love the Venus flytrap plant so glad I won it. My thoughts on the random prizes isn’t great I mean if u put 100% into this challenge you should be able to win the prize. It would be great if everyone won and they offer a second flytrap for gems for those who want another plant. Still love the game and can’t wait for more holiday prizes for Christmas

Lilliepaddd
11-09-18, 12:44 AM
I got lucky and won the flytrap on my 21st seed. I'm just finishing off making #23 for the sunflower. Can we win more than 1 of the flytraps? I don’t need any more generic decorations, but will keep on crafting if we can win more than one flytrap.

I wish! I've turned at least 40ish and no fly trap...it's a bit tiring...I always have this problem, sometimes I get the prize at the very end or not at all. For once I would like the random drop to happen at the beginning or close to it.

loulou1290
11-09-18, 03:47 AM
I wish! I've turned at least 40ish and no fly trap...it's a bit tiring...I always have this problem, sometimes I get the prize at the very end or not at all. For once I would like the random drop to happen at the beginning or close to it.

At least you got the sunflower!

grameys
11-09-18, 09:40 AM
anyone else missing thier tent.. force closed.. its gone.. not in storage and Cannot buy another says i have one? just loaded it with a bucket game started spinning and puff it was gone

Lilliepaddd
11-09-18, 10:22 AM
At least you got the sunflower!

That's not luck but thanks for your comment lol

Lapetshop7
11-09-18, 12:50 PM
Click on the spot where you put the tent and it should pop something. Mine does that sometimes but always shows up after the four minutes is up

anyone else missing thier tent.. force closed.. its gone.. not in storage and Cannot buy another says i have one? just loaded it with a bucket game started spinning and puff it was gone

Rynetory2
11-09-18, 10:05 PM

The tent shows up when it's ready.

draughnc
11-10-18, 07:54 AM
60+ turn ins and still no Venus fly trap. I even bought the value pack. This is ridiculous. This game is monotonous.

Lilliepaddd
11-10-18, 02:39 PM
60+ turn ins and still no Venus fly trap. I even bought the value pack. This is ridiculous. This game is monotonous.

I agree! It's always so much work for me when others...my nbrs get theirs sooner...I don't understand the logic here, if it's random when will it happen to me lol!?!

ibjshoe2
11-11-18, 02:11 PM
I'm getting so sick of this event. The deliveries are not giving me any mining tools but plenty of saws. If I do hey one after about 20 deliveries or more I never get buckets when I do mine. I hate when they rig these drops.

logansmil
11-11-18, 02:42 PM
I visited a neighbour and on my return my travelling plant tent has disappeared. I was about to collect from it. Help!!!

princessskykennedy
11-11-18, 04:32 PM
Did anyone get two Venus fly traps or is it one per farm?

RoyalBlue305
11-11-18, 05:33 PM
Nothing so far me. Still trying tho. But I really don?t need anymore of the decorations. 8 soundgardens and counting. I?d rather have pet feed as prizes vs the repetitive decorations. :/

Lilliepaddd
11-11-18, 09:22 PM
I made 10 more buckets and did them all at once ...a big fat nothing but now the proud owner of 8 more rainbow troughs...I'm done.

CyberspaceFarmer
11-12-18, 12:57 AM
Good morning all! This morning when I checked my farm the Super Seed To Do List item had disappeared .... has this happened to anyone else? I had 21 of 23 buckets submitted to the tent (still 2 to go which I've made), but no To Do List any longer. I thought this event only ended today (12 November) - at least that's what the event advert suggested (see picture posted by Judy on page 1 of this thread) - so should the To Do List item not have been available until the end of today?

Rynetory2
11-12-18, 02:26 AM
I visited a neighbour and on my return my travelling plant tent has disappeared. I was about to collect from it. Help!!!

Did you lose it or was it invisible? The tent shows up when it's ready, said in Post 1.

Rynetory2
11-12-18, 02:28 AM
Good morning all! This morning when I checked my farm the Super Seed To Do List item had disappeared .... has this happened to anyone else? I had 21 of 23 buckets submitted to the tent (still 2 to go which I've made), but no To Do List any longer. I thought this event only ended today (12 November) - at least that's what the event advert suggested (see picture posted by Judy on page 1 of this thread) - so should the To Do List item not have been available until the end of today?

Which specific goal are you referring to? Mine are still there with 18 hours to go. Check your game again and make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device OS. Let me know in the Bugs forum if yours are still missing.

Edit to add: Discovering All The Plants Goal disappears upon completion, i.e. when you have gotten the respective prizes. Likewise other goals disappear upon completion.

Rynetory2
11-12-18, 08:24 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

RoyalBlue305
11-12-18, 05:28 PM
I’ve got one last bucket to submit to the tent to try for the Venus Flytrap. I usually never win these “chance” games. It was tough with the low drop rates but I did complete the quest for the sunflower. It was a nice consolation prize but I really was hoping for the flytrap. Oh well unless I win on this final attempt it’s on to the next. At least we have on-going events. Can’t win them all. ;)

siberiahpf
11-12-18, 06:48 PM
I won the sunflower but the Venus fly trap would not drop from the tent for me.. very disappointing after putting in so much time on this

Flossy81
11-13-18, 12:41 AM
I had the same problem. I couldn?t progress at all as I kept getting saws from deliveries, plus the mine just stopped giving me buckets. The game just becomes annoying when things like this happen.

tonidk
11-13-18, 04:31 AM
I was actually able to win the Venus flytrap and the sunflower first time I ever got the main prizes. However never was able to complete the set because afterwards all I got were the chicken topiaries. Now that the event is over does all the stuff in my barn go away? I don’t have any space available with all the extra I didn’t get to use.

judyandthecat
11-13-18, 05:36 AM
I was actually able to win the Venus flytrap and the sunflower first time I ever got the main prizes. However never was able to complete the set because afterwards all I got were the chicken topiaries. Now that the event is over does all the stuff in my barn go away? I don’t have any space available with all the extra I didn’t get to use.

Put the stuff in your store...you can discard it there or wait for Stormie to buy it.
Congrats on the Venus and the Sunflower

amsodopey1
11-13-18, 05:39 AM
Loved this event - liked the longer time scale which meant not having to spend every waking minute on it. Love the fly trap and sunflower. apologies to those who didn't get them!! Nuisance had to get rid of event items! I am sure there were others where they disappeared after event but thanks for 2 fun events back to back with little pressure! Also hoping for at least a few days with no event to tidy up a little x x

Rynetory2
11-13-18, 06:36 AM

What shall I do after the event? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248494&viewfull=1#post1248494)

dawnsstx
11-13-18, 12:13 PM
I never win these games where I?m dependent on drop rate but I was able to keep playing this one. I kind of accepted that winning both was probably a long shot. It took forever but I did win them both and I love them both. I have been playing a long time, so while it took forever to get that flytrap the decorations were nice. Yes, i have a lot of wildflower plants but I also have a large farm so they will come in handy in the spring. Good event, I enjoyed it but I am still resistant to ?chance? type challenges as you can work your butt off and never get the main prize but in this case the prizes were cool so I was happy to win most of them. (Unlike the seemingly dozens of cow and pig and whatever pumpkins I won in the smashing pumpkins challenge, I loved these prizes).

dyllisangel1
11-14-18, 08:01 PM
Okay, so my barn is 75% full of the last event items, the seeds, buckets, etc. I can't store new products to play the new event. How do i get rid of them? I can't even sell 1 bag of sunflower feed, so i know i can't just 'sell it'. Please help, this is very frustrating.

Rynetory2
11-15-18, 01:59 AM
Okay, so my barn is 75% full of the last event items, the seeds, buckets, etc. I can't store new products to play the new event. How do i get rid of them? I can't even sell 1 bag of sunflower feed, so i know i can't just 'sell it'. Please help, this is very frustrating.

Welcome to the forum. :)

See What shall I do after the event? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248494&viewfull=1#post1248494)

(Merged threads)

Rynetory2
12-01-18, 03:16 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.