PDA

View Full Version : Was I just dreaming or did the museum disappear???

4bandit
04-08-11, 08:45 PM
I clearly remember a museum was in the list of businesses last night and I used my city cash to get one. This morning it has disappeared from the list and from my city along with the city cash I used! What happened?? Did anyone else see the museum???

lesleypsg1
04-09-11, 05:37 AM
Ooo heart skipped a beat. I went into my city to check. My museum is just where I left it. Looks like you've been robbed.

4bandit
04-11-11, 07:40 PM
Then what is wrong with my City?? I checked again it was there then a few hours later, its gone again. Then last night it wasn't there but someone cleaned it and you can see the water drops on top of where its suppose to be! Team Lava, what is wrong? Can someone answer please? Thanks!

lesleypsg1
04-12-11, 02:22 AM
I think you need to email support and have them look into if you're still having problem

GroupMagma
04-12-11, 09:22 AM
You should probably email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), but I would first try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling the App from the Android Marketplace/App Store. This seems to fix many small display glitches such as these.